/bbwalt/

Does anyone have old videos?
>>18797

That could literally take months
>>18792
I can't believe I like pony human gijinka's holy shit.
Does anyone have Mabel and Pacifica inflations?
Does anyone have that new Judy Hopps animation?
Anyone have the Judy Hopps inflation he just made? Hasn't been put up on kemono yet.
>>18941
isn't there a story thats is based on the pie one
>>18948
Yep. The story is on a pastebin. You can find the link by digging through their tumblr.
>>19143
Thank you very much
>>19143
Very nice, thank you! ̶N̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶p̶e̶d̶.̶
Anyone got the Velma Vid?
>>19215
thank you very much
Anyone have Free Slurpee Day?
>>19149
True. The dude needs to make more popping animations.
hey has he done any 2005 violet blueberries?
Anyone still have his animation of isabelle blowing up like a balloon? You know the one.
(3.9 MB, 640x360, peridotstealslapissodanopop.mp4)
Here's the Peridot stealing Lapis's soda animation, albeit the non popping version. (I'mean, I pretty much prefer this version way more anyways, obviously because it actually shows her now blimpy, bloated body, so hey the more the merrier lmao)
(37 KB, 1024x938, Veruca's Crush.jpg)
>>19425
He's definitely done a few, but this is the only one I've got saved.
>>20638
Someone have Free Slurpie Day? I think that's only missing from the old videos
So... anyone still have his animation of Isabelle?
What about Mrs. Brisby water inflation video? Anyone have that?
Wasn't sure which Isabelle video, so I nabbed them both.

Isabelle Balloon: aHR0cHM6Ly93aXhtcC1lZDMwYTg2YjhjNGNhODg3NzczNTk0YzIud2l4bXAuY29tL3YvbXA0L2Y5YzZkYWEzLTYzNWMtNDBiNi1iZmYyLWViMWVmNWFjY2EyOS9kZjFiajBlLTlhZjE3NTc2LWFlOGItNGQwZS05OGYzLTIzNTQ4MGNiZjk0NC4xMDgwcC41MjFjZjM4NWJkMzc0ODRlYTU5YWU0ODdiNTdhMzViOS5tcDQ=
Mrs. Brisby: aHR0cHM6Ly93aXhtcC1lZDMwYTg2YjhjNGNhODg3NzczNTk0YzIud2l4bXAuY29tL3YvbXA0L2Y5YzZkYWEzLTYzNWMtNDBiNi1iZmYyLWViMWVmNWFjY2EyOS9kZjFqYnZ6LWRmMzhlZTkyLTFkZWItNDJmNi1iMDEwLTkxZTUyMDU3YWVhOC4xMDgwcC45OGVlMTEyYjYzYzk0ZTIxOWRhMjI2Y2JiODdhNTAyMy5tcDQ=
Isabelle Gut: aHR0cHM6Ly93aXhtcC1lZDMwYTg2YjhjNGNhODg3NzczNTk0YzIud2l4bXAuY29tL3YvbXA0L2Y5YzZkYWEzLTYzNWMtNDBiNi1iZmYyLWViMWVmNWFjY2EyOS9kZjFiZjN6LWQ0NDczZDYzLTg4ZjEtNDAzNy04OWJmLTJlYjM4ZTU4ODViNS4xMDgwcC43ZWJiY2VlODFhYTk0YWZiOTU5MGYxMzlkZmM3MTkxYS5tcDQ=
Free Slurpie: aHR0cHM6Ly93aXhtcC1lZDMwYTg2YjhjNGNhODg3NzczNTk0YzIud2l4bXAuY29tL3YvbXA0L2Y5YzZkYWEzLTYzNWMtNDBiNi1iZmYyLWViMWVmNWFjY2EyOS9kZjFiamljLTZjZWVmNWUyLTMwMjEtNGY1My1iNWVkLTg1NjIwMjhkY2RmMi4xMDgwcC4xNjE2MWFmZmY1ZWY0NDFmODc1Yzk5YWZlNDNmZGNmMS5tcDQ=
>>20723
Holy shit yes thank you so fucking much! I was talking about the isabelle balloon one, I'm so happy you have it. Thank you so much!

Though what are these links? Google drive?
Would anybody happen to have "the ridiculous meme nightmare"?
Hey does anyone have a link to the new Veronika animations, it’s not on kemono yet
>>20723
Can anyone what these links are from? I cannot figure out a damn place its from. There prob some kind of torrent links, but I really doubt it.
>>21112
*their from. My bad, wasn't thinking right.
>>20723
Can anyone please tell me what these links are from? I cannot figure out a damn place their from. There prob some kind of torrent links, but I really doubt it.
>>20701
That's not ridiculouscake dude
Anyone got weird comics 9?
>>20773 >>21115
Base64, paste them in and you should be good.
>>21117
Technically it is? It's not made by them or anything, it's just a character from this. aHR0cHM6Ly93aXhtcC1lZDMwYTg2YjhjNGNhODg3NzczNTk0YzIud2l4bXAuY29tL3YvbXA0L2Y5YzZkYWEzLTYzNWMtNDBiNi1iZmYyLWViMWVmNWFjY2EyOS9kZjFiZXIyLTM2ODdiNWM4LWFkZDQtNGY3Yi1iYzUyLWI5YmFhMGFmMjg5ZS4xMDgwcC5jOTEyYWU5YjBhNTI0OWZiOTYwNzJjYzJmZjUxNGVhNy5tcDQ=
>>21252
I gotcha covered. aHR0cHM6Ly93aXhtcC1lZDMwYTg2YjhjNGNhODg3NzczNTk0YzIud2l4bXAuY29tL3YvbXA0L2Y5YzZkYWEzLTYzNWMtNDBiNi1iZmYyLWViMWVmNWFjY2EyOS9kZjZydTkyLTk4OWI2NTM0LWIwNTctNGU2Ny04Y2Y4LTU1YTI3NDJkMmMwOC4xMDgwcC4yNTllNjI4ZTBlZWM0NDg4YjViYjUzMDU5NjJmYzU1OS5tcDQ=
Can someone post the latest animation from his Patreon.
>>22213 Gotcha. aHR0cHM6Ly93aXhtcC1lZDMwYTg2YjhjNGNhODg3NzczNTk0YzIud2l4bXAuY29tL3YvbXA0L2Y5YzZkYWEzLTYzNWMtNDBiNi1iZmYyLWViMWVmNWFjY2EyOS9kZjhwYzB1LTgzMWEzNjBlLTI4YzgtNDBlNS05NDIyLTMzZjdlYWI1Y2I3Mi4xMDgwcC45NjZlZjJhNjhhZDM0ZGNhYjU4YWI1NzNkMWZiYjc2Yi5tcDQ=
(1.6 MB, 1920x1080, flut teaser.png)
The new animation is out, it's already updated on Kemono.
But i can't post video from max file size.
Just post mp4 file, not link please!
>>19424
Maybe if enough people ask commissions for those, yeah. As it is, popping furry animations from him are pretty rare.
>>27235
I don't care about furry and I'm not a furry BUT that pony video...
Someone needs to update the kemono page.
>>27235
Don't care if furry or human. Just want more explosions. Still nutting to that Isabelle video.
Does anyone have the scootaloo video?
Does literally anyone have the new Scootaloo video?
Really, no one has the new video?
>>28748
Definitely. The booms were the only thing that interested me about this guy's stuff.
>>29002
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard, it's not that great.
>>29010
I didn’t make the video, ridiculouscake made it.
>>29002
Sigh there wasn’t any voices and it wasn’t as long as the diamond tiara one
It's not supposed to be as long, he's alr said he'll be frequently doing short vids like these (Velma and Judy Hopps vids are examples of this)
>>29030
I wonder if he'd do an abridged remake of Tiny Toons Adventures' "Butt Out", but with just Rhubella as the victim. Seems like it would be reasonable enough.
love his art but hate how most of the characters he draws are minors, would've been legit top 5/3 fat based artists if he focused on more older characters
>>23274
anon, do u have a link for the OG vid? i member watching this when a while back, loved this school project he did
Bump
Does anyone have the hurricane video?
Does anyone have Derpy Hooves inflation animation?
>>29936
What's this dude's deal anyway? I know he has a shitty reputation as a person, but as far as I'm aware, the underage characters but is just part of it. I remember him hinting at being a Trump supporter or some shit like that a minute back.
>> 33197
>the underage characters is just part of it
He stopped doing lolis years ago and aged up his OCs and did the same to shit like Mabel whenever he wanted to fatten them up. The only thing that looks like he finally stopped trying to lower himself to other peoples standards is that Misty drawing.

>I remember him hinting at being a Trump supporter or some shit
What would a persons politics have to do with anything if they're aren't the type to force themselves upon others?
Does anyone have Pinkie Pie inflates Twilight Sparkle video?
(279 KB, 969x1497, Ea6e85vUYAA5EfH.jpg)
>>33200
>What would a persons politics have to do with anything if they're aren't the type to force themselves upon others?
If anything RC's one of the few right-leaning BBW/Inflation/TF artists who is actually bold enough to put his politics into his art and feed on Tumblr and Twitter of all places. Even if it's usually just "shitposts", certain incidents in the past have emboldened him to make unironic political posts.
(122 KB, 1167x1200, FBmMXxOWEAIkbcl.jpeg) (83 KB, 1200x774, FBmMXxOX0AcuQIS.jpeg)
>>33200
He never really stopped drawing lolis. He aged up his two main OCs and draws an aged-up Mabel design, but he also reintroduced Citry just the other year and some of his most recent art has been the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Webby from Ducktales.

I think there was a time where he felt pressured to keep all his alt focused on adult characters, but I think even Messy and Sunny are back to being treated as ambiguously teenage. I think he just draws designs he thinks are cute and doesn't particularly care about cartoon ages.
>>34255
thank god he left the twitard crowd
cuz they never benefit an artist but i guess some had to learn the hard way(i know thats ironic cuz he started on tumbler but still)
( rapidly telling artist what and what cant you draw as well as how to draw its bs)
>>34234
>>34234
>one of the few right-leaning BBW/Inflation/TF artists
>is a certified pedo
pottery
>>34544
You do know RC was drunk when he made that Diamond Tiara post, right?
>>34669
What Diamond Tiara post?
>>34647

go stick your dick in a Bible, Christcuck
>>34726
>he believes only christians hate troons
as an atheist I can assure you that you're mistaken
>>34681
He’s referring to a post he made years ago where he was out on Halloween and described a fat little girl the reminded him of Diamond Tiara because she was bratty, and that his group of friends followed from a distance ‘because it was funny’. I dispute the other anon saying he was drunk at the time (which honestly kind of makes it worse), because he made an illustration of it on tumblr. I expect said illustration is long gone.
>>348 (Dead)
>I came here for art, not to witness a bunch of retards fighting

Mantra of the Kipteitei thread.
>>34930
>>34935
anon anon anon you know the internet never forgets
also yeah making the excuse he was drunk makes it worse, thats why he stopped drawing lolis to save face but thats not how it works, the problem wasn't the lolis(ignoring twitter they dont matter) it was the fact he admitted that he stocked a minor(apparently drunk which makes it worse) thats completely on him and it will never go away (also thank the 2nd guy for saving the post in question)
>>34941
All I had to do was look it up on Google and found multiple images lmao
If you’re gonna go admitting this shit you’re gonna face the consequences
>>34647
Nah, if I did that you might molest them.
>>34727

Stick your dick in a fedora then and let Dawkins jack you off.
>>34946
I don't need dawkins to jack me off, that's your mother's job.
>>34669
IIRC his girlfriends made him do it.
>>29937

Did ridiculouscake draw this or is this an edit someone made?
>>34255
Didn't RC do that webby pic collab drawing with Crack-the-moon aka Moonpie99 or was that a commission? They also drew a lot of loli characters. Off the top of my head I saw Webby, Bessy, Creepy Susie, Pacifica, Mabel, Amy, and Miko Kubota.
>>35812
Yes they're edits. The original in the second pic was Scootaloo, plus RC doesn't draw nipples on ponies.
Does someone have CMC blimps?
(385 KB, 770x459, tumblr_njsscn2ERb1tfymo3o7_r1_1280.png)
Anybody have the full video to this image? I saw it posted on RC Tumblr with a link to a YouTube video, but it seems to be lost :/
>>18784 (OP)
So what happened to the video of the girl with glasses getting pumped until she bursts? Is it gone for good?
>>38193
I think I have it; you want it?
Does anyone have Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo Rolling Animations?
>>38469
They're on the kemono.party page.
>>34234
PlumpKnight is also a far-right fat artist, and he apparently hates fat people, meaning he only draws it for money.
>>38851
FFA5 is an abuser, Vikingskirts sent nudes to minors on discord, Bamboo-ale used to talk shit at other artist backs, Theamericandream scams people, and a plethora or artist from the us consider themselves as leftist unnironically and support shit like Antifa.

no one actually gives a shit about how bad an artist can be as a person unless it benefits them on social media, wich is why no one talked about the tumblr post before RC talked against BLM and Geoge Floyd.
>>38851
>PlumpKnight
>Far-Right
What has he done to make you say that, because it just sounds like you're the type that thinks anyone who's right of Stalin is Far-Right.

>>38855
>Bamboo-ale used to talk shit at other artist backs
He stopped?

>BLM
That scam took longer than I thought to go bankrupt.
>>38851
>he only draws for money
yeah its called a job
or a hustle or a side job if its not his main
>>38855
if you still think floyed died from the cop you are on the same drugs he was on before his death
cause there is confirmation it was a overdose
>>38918
yeah i dont think plumpknight has said anything to show what side hes on
>>38932
>i dont think plumpknight has said anything
Ah, the grand crime of staying out of it.
>>38932
He overdosed on drugs long before his death, his death wasn't from an overdose. The autopsy report even says he died from cardiopulmonary arrest, aka a Heart Attack brought on by Chauvin.
>>38855
>Bamboo-ale used to talk shit at other artist backs
You forgot to mention that he became another mediocre artist whose art is worse than AI, he won't leave his echochamber because he knows any outsider will rub his hypocrisy on his face. Also Ffan will not stop until her boyfriend becomes a ticking time 600lbs blob.
>>38988
Her bf is losing weight and she's the feedee now, according to her.
>>39310
Nah, Never's a different person
>>39050
If I didn't like their art then, I really don't like them now
Stalks a 12 year old girl all night and posts about it on their socials like it's some kind of proud achievement...
wtf is wrong with them???
>>39313
I think he tried to justify it by saying that the girl said something very similar to an AU he was working on at the time, but yeah not exactly a good idea to follow a minor regardless
hope he does a "Dazzlings discover pony4chan" sometime
>>39313
You forgot the part his two girlfriends were on it first.
>>23275
Does anyone have the finished version of this vid? It was taken down on yt and hasn't been reuploaded
Anyone have the video of Pinkie inflating Twilight?
>>39050
>>39313
>>39358
>>42038
>austistic guy does something stupid, harmless, yet creepy-looking without thinking about how it would look to other people
Oh hey it's this nothingburger again. Still mad that he dared not bend the knee to BLM during the Summer of Love?
>>42679
I think stalking a literal child because they were “similar to his fat fetish AU”, then making a drawing of them stalking the child and posting it online, is a lot worse than saying you don’t like BLM or some shit
Idc if he makes shit that gets your bent dick hard, he’s a fucking creep
>>42685
And yet Catboymech and Eishiban’s pedophilia get over looked, with CBM being a VTuber darling and Eishiban’s shitty Earthworm Jim knockoff game getting console ports.
>>42826
Drawings are not real, schizo.

Cake was stalking a REAL child.
>>42756
any chance you could edit the faces off of some of his "human underwear" images? most of it would be great if not for that strange shit
(17 KB, 833x321, And they wonder why people call them groomers.jpg)
>>42844
He was amused to see someone act like his OC IRL, had a laugh with some friends, and moved on without thinking about how bad it looks because again, he's a literal autist lacking in social awareness.

But true, drawings aren't real, which is why >>42826 should have posted evidence of artists sexting teenagers like Skales Stash.
wish this guy would just do more fat stuff instead of weirdo deviantart tier stuff like food transformation and flattening.
>>43116
I miss his popping stuff. It was the only thing of his that was interesting.
>>43113
Is he really autistic or is he just another retarded zoomer? I know that's splitting hairs, but he's too much of a smug cunt to as deep in the spectrum as a typical horsefucker.
>>43113
Well you see dear anon, Skales Stash is a liberal trans and RC is an evil chud, so therefore his weird autistic post is evil pedophilia but Skales sending nudes to teenagers as young as 15 in his mid 20s is just a le heckin mistake
>>43189
Funny how the faggot mafia instantly goes into damage control mode when one of them is exposed as an attempted child molester isn't it? It makes me want to puke how they always become extra vindictive as well, like the world is trying to deny them some innate right.
Are we going to get back to the art at some point..?
>>43205
Its basically a big circle jerk, especially when it comes to anyone that's apart of the lgbt community
>>43819
It's a child grooming protection racket, that's what it is. The faggot mafia acuses loli artists of being pedophiles to deflect attention from their grooming circles, this is how they've always been.
>>43238
What this guy said.
>>40977
What about the six new girls from the 3rd movie?
He just released the veronika vedma animatic on his patreon, anyone have it?
(8 KB, 274x184, images-2.jpeg) (9 KB, 274x184, images.jpeg)
Not sure if anyone has these somewhere. These are Messy fan art by TummyGraspin. Anyone have these in high res?
anyone got the wednesday animation?