/bbwalt/

(329 KB, 1024x710, black_widow__ych__by_lillazar-dc863ve.png)
HI there. With the old one gone, I thought it might be a good time to restart the old RP thread. Here's just a few things I'm into:

Marvel/MCU
Female weight gain/fat
Ssbbw/Ussbbw and bigger sizes
Straight shota/age play
Using fat to dominate

My Discord: Doctor Spy#4538
Heya! I'm here to announce that I'm fully open for roleplay. My crazy kinks are Weight gain, inflation by any means (water, air... even the naughty cream), farts and burps (though we don't have to do them), teasing, near popping, actual non-fatal popping, and button popping. I'll be here, waiting for something or someone...

FANDOMS I ROLEPLAY IN:
MLP FIM
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mario
The Simpsons
>>418
Do you have a discord?
>>421
Woops, should of mentioned that!
ReconNow#1182
Yeah, I can try this. The main things I’m into include weight gain and inflation, with or without popping (preferably with). I’m best as a feeder role (can do both) and can play any gender. Would definitely prefer female weight gain but there are a few exceptions I am willing to make. Fandoms I can RP are FE3H, Danganronpa and Kill la Kill. If you have any other questions, feel free to DM. G&N#7362
(236 KB, 820x1435, anne-chonk.png)
WISE FWOM YOUW GWAVE

https://www.f-list.net/c/Anne%20Tagg

Just dropping my F-list here. Recently got back on the horse after a year and a half off of roleplaying. Profile is under heavy construction since I only recently dusted it off and started using it as more than a placeholder. I have a Discord, but I'm not willing to just silently drop it here for any passing stranger to add me, since it's my for-realsies Discord. Send me a note on F-list if you want it.

Submissive, semi-para, and primarily into weight gain, transformation, and mind control.

As far as weight gain goes, I'm particularly interested in creative methods of gaining, like cursed clothing, mirrors, or other items, hypnosis, infectious diseases, gene manipulation, twinning, or whatever the heck else. I don't really go in for size limitations on weight gain or other growth-related play, so long as it's well-written. I don't have a preference for the length of play, and am open to long-term play and even profile changes, if I feel invested enough.

Not into sexual roleplay at all, only kink or story-oriented play (so weight gain is great, but I'm not interested in any idea that ends in, "and then we fuck"). Also not into canon characters or settings, MLP, etc but I'm cool with furries.

I typically only play with female, herm femboy, or DM profiles on F-list. While I like men, I don't normally roleplay with male characters, largely because every human being behind a male profile on F-list is terminally retarded and incapable of basic reading comprehension. So uh, don't worry about that stuff if you've bothered to read my profile, since it's mostly meant to act as a deterrent, and I trust the average bbw-chan poster to be a little smarter than the bottom of the F-list barrel.

Sorry if that sounded really picky. Just talk to me, honestly, I'm not that uptight, just overly cautious since I'm used to getting screwed by inconsiderate people. If I'm not online, just send me a note.
(55 KB, 660x900, Izzi.jpg)
https://www.f-list.net/c/izzi%20shivnez

Here's my F-List -- down for roleplaying with chars of any gender, or within any setting. More partial to story focused roleplays - a bit of planning beforehand, get a story going between our chars - but I don't mind just getting into a smutty drabble thing.

Kink wise, I'm down for most anything, really -- slob stuff (like, majorly gross slob stuff), weight gain to immobile sizes, darker/bad ends or themes (non-con, snuff, w/e). Hit me up if you're interested, I'd love to throw around ideas.
BlimpyB#5484 on Discord
Looking for WG, XWG and/or hyperfat, or Inflation (liquid/food/fat/blueberry) Roleplay. Forced growth, even noncon. Slob/gas. Rapid (not instant) gains. Immobility. Stuckage. Clothes bursting, environmental destruction (furniture, floors). Restraints. Teasing/shaming/humiliation. Health issues. Open for discussion on all that. No popping/gore/vore/scat plz. No sex or romance.
RP ideas - I really love being an unwilling or reluctant fatty/blimp. Simple scene ideas: Exposed to an experimental weight gain serum, the victim of a fattening/bloating curse, or just tricked into pigging out and porking up. Or oblivious to my gluttony until im breaking my buttons or the floorboards. Something like that. No size limit!
I typically play as male or genderless. I have no preference for male or female feeders.
The RP community still hasn't found a good place to do these things at?
>>1452
Honestly, I just use /erp/ and Discord, and so far so good.
Only caveat with one is the regular shitposting, and the caveat with the other is I know exactly one person whose tastes match mine, and the RP's becoming pretty stale real quickly.
>>1452
F-List is the best place for it but that's only best through being the biggest quantity of users because here there probably isn't even 100 unique users across the entire site.
Hey all, Recon here! My doctor has informed me that I have 'roleplayitus' and need to roleplay otherwise my lungs will explode. I should probably listen to him since he's fixing the Coronavirus, so I'm revising my RP plans!

Kinks: Weight gain (force feeding included), Inflation (air, water, liquid, slime, cum), burps and farts, teasing of said fat, near popping and actual non fatal popping, bursting of shirts and buttons, femboys, loving cuddles.

Limits: Vore, gore, watersports, scat, non-con (unless I'm in the mood)

Usually I like to roleplay in the fandoms I'm in:
MLP FIM
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mario
The Simpsons
Undertale
Doki Doki Literature Club

Hope to do business with you!
>>2275
>fat slobby octoling
very very nice
I myself like these:

Romance, teasing, comedy, titty fuck, hotdogging, breast/butt expansion, cum inflation, pregnancy, extreme pregnancy(mainly belly size and number of babies, not insects and the like), lactation, breeding, kissing, cuddling, orgasmic birthing, minor bondage, water or air inflation, tramp stamps. Spanking. Face sitting. Curves/fat/pregnancy worship. Cosplaying(in bloomers, harem dancer, maid, etc). Dancing(like belly dancing). Weight gain. And blueberry inflation and Lewds!

For rp I tend to play OCs, and canons usually males. I RP on f list as well. And discord too.

My discord is Zaru#4775
(148 KB, 576x800, 1523984944263.jpg)
Kinks - WG/Stuffing, Pregnancy (Normal - Hyper), Indigestion/Bloating (Gut noises combined with this and gas are THE best for me), Gas (Burps and Farts, but I only care about it when its done with Indigestion and bloating. Can't stress that enough), Futa (Cock/Ball Expansion), Toilet stuff, Loli, Corruption, Monster Girl TF, Vore (Oral/Soft preferred), Popping

Series Prefs -Touhou, Disgaea, Fate, Senran Kagura, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Konosuba, Puyo Puyo/Madou Monogatari (lol as if anyone will know about that last one), Persona/SMT, other shit you'll have to prod me to remember because my memory is garbage.

- If there's any anime or game series you're into, then you're more than welcome to talk to me about it and see where things go. I can generally play as male or female, but I am largely into playing *with* female characters. Another important point is if I'm the inflator or inflatee. My mood for being the latter is flippant at best and I usually prefer to do the former than anything else. Mutual expansion is well liked, however. One thing I want to mention is that, while I'm flexible and open, I only ask that my partners give me some level of effort. I'm increasingly wary of new RPers since I've always been let down in the end. I don't like being like this, but I just can't get anything out of RPs that aren't at least a few sentences or close to a paragraph. If you think you meet (or exceed) this requirement then, by all means, contact me.

- I'm a person who really enjoys Canon/OC stuff (as cringy as some might think that is) so, if you're someone who doesn't mind this, then hit me up. However, I'm a person who places a lot on equivalent exchange; if you can give me a good RP starting out then I will most certainly return the favor.

- Kink wise my mainstays are listed above with my absolute favorites being gas, bloating and indigestion. Sex is common in a lotta my rps and I generally like to include sex quite often (especially if there's pregnancy involved). Just a quick note I wanted to mention since I realize most don't like that kinda thing. There's few things I'm not into, but I generally don't care for blueberries or spherical inflation and my mood for furry is shaky and dependant on various things. If you're curious about me not being into your thing, then we can talk about it. Anyway, if you're interested then, poke me and I'll answer back when I can.

Contact Info - Genma Erebus#8691
(176 KB, 1200x1022, EjvwqslU8AUgNdd.jpg)
I'm a person that usually plays M looking for a partner, ideally someone who usually plays F. No preference for domming or subbing, as I'm a fairly decent switch. When it comes to kinks, the most relevant ones of mine are weight gain, blueberry, cumflation and other types of inflation, navelfucking, shortstacks, monstergirls, and some other types of expansion/transformation. I don't mind furries, though I do prefer humans. As far as scenarios go, I prefer to act as the enabler/feeder instead of the feedee. I don't have any preference for canon or non-canon characters, nor do I mind acting more or less aggressively when I dom. Kink-wise, I'm okay with most things except filthplay, guro and underage characters. Anything else, I'm willing to give a chance to. I'm very used to multiparagraph RP, and I heavily prefer when my partner can, at least, reach one paragraph. Gives me something to match. My tag is Russianfandom#2728

At the moment, I'm looking for a more mellow session, with me as the sub, being gently dommed by a mildly drunk, horny chonker. A la pic related. Involves cuddles, but doesn't necessarily have to end there.
Hey fellas! I'm if you're interested in a feeder or feedee, I'm here! My kinks are stuffing, mutual gain (!), body inflation (water, blueberry, air, cum), & humiliation. I can be both dom and sub, and I can both stuff and be stuffed. I'm F, but I can be a man if you're into that. ;) doughydani#5089
>>5484
Do you have kik?
(83 KB, 1280x720, satania6.jpg)
F player looking for another F player for yuri stuff. Canon characters and OCs are both fine. I have a laundry list of SoL anime pairings I could suggest for RPs!

Looking for...
- Size contrast in pairings
- Some adversity, like mobility struggles and being made fun for being so obese
- Big sizes! Think 600+
- Teasing and fun character interaction with some sub/dom twist

Not looking for...
- Male characters (and neither futa, usually)
- Mutual gaining where both characters are willingly getting fatter and fatter without worrying about it at all

Generally speaking, the most fun pairings are ones where where there's a much thinner enabler fattening up an oblivious or unwilling fatty. Mutual gaining goes if one is noticeably fatter than the other and as long as they're both not just getting fatter and fatter on purpose without a care in the world. Size-wise, the bigger the better, although past immobility the sizes stop mattering and anything bigger than room-sized gets a little silly to me. Other kinks and likes/dislikes we can always chat about in more detail if you decide to add me.

My posts are long and I have a bad habit of keeping them long even if my partner would prefer shorter ones, although I'm certainly capable of short posts when the focus is on IC chatting. With that in mind, though, I'd appreciate it if you either didn't mind the lengthier posts or were one to write some yourself as well. As a final note, I can play either the fat one or the thin one, and although I prefer playing the fat sub in most cases, with good writers I love being the dom too!

Discord: Satanya#4214
Hello, I am a male feeder looking for someone who can play a female feedee/s (possibly from media, but I’m open to OCs). I’m not the most detailed person out there, but I think I manage to reach average. My favorite kinks are fattening, slob, inflation (air, liquid, berry, etc.), and maybe vore. I’m not a fan of toilet, death/gore, and health stuff. Just tell me if you’re interested.
Hey! I'm an M looking for an F
My main kinks are stuffing, force feeding, inflation, submission, pegging, lactation, and plenty of others, looking for someone down to chat and RP, my kik is Flaskrye
Dominant male feeder looking for a female feedee rp partner/s
Can play a female feeder with a man or woman, but tend to need more convincing and prefer male.
F-list for more details: https://www.f-list.net/c/Tontry%20Boggerton

Albeit more reliably on discord: 1marten#9765

Main kinks are Weight Gain(No Duh), Pregnancy Mind control and Harems(People who can rp multiple girls)
Hello fellow weirdoes~! It is I, ReconNow, Local Twilight Enthusiast and canon roleplayer come to make your dreams a reality!

Fave Kinks: Weight gain and immobility, every kind of Inflation (air, water, blueberry, goo, liquid, etc.), Slob, Popping (Non-fatal and sometimes fatal), button popping, personality TF, and other kinks~! I have no size limit on inflation and weight gain!

Kinks I dislike: Vore, Gore, watersports, scat, non-consensual (unless I'm in the mood)

The main fandoms I know very well are:
MLP:FIM
Steven Universe
Gravity Falls
Sonic the Hedgehog
Mario
Undertale
Doki Doki Literature Club
and others! Just ask and I might know them!

I am semi-literate and don't do roleplay with asterisks! I'd like my partner to be the same for a more enjoyable roleplaying experience~!
>>6143
ReconNow#1182
Aight. You know what I'll throw my hat here.
I am male over 18. I'm fine with weight gain, belly expansion, inflation, and stuffing. Can do pregnancy of many sizes and can do fandoms. I only roleplay with females for I am straight. If ya want to roleplay meet me at deviantart. Name ZiahRaid.
Hey. Just a stab in the dark as I'm extremely bored and looking to RP. Into basically anything WG related (slob, forcefeeding, humiliation, etc.). I tend to play female sub but can play dom if I need to. Just add my kik (Elliethehog) and we can talk kinks more in depth.
Hiya, I am Thicc JoJo Zero Two#6204 I like weight gain , mutual gain and some inflation, blueberry and that’s about it , I’m not into slob or immobility and I like most things anime but let’s put in our own scenario with different characters (what’s this a crossover episode) I also like playing as the male or femboy, just keep the characters between 17 and 25
>>6187

Edit : also I don’t really like farting maybe a little burping and I like weight gain by magic liquid or slime
>>6183
If you’re there. Please come back.
I'm looking for a partner for some death feedist roleplay. I don't mind about genders, I'm just looking for a feeder who would want to humiliate and demean me as they force me closer and closer to that final heart attack. I don't really have a scenario in mind, but I'm not very interested in slow weight gain. Preferably, we'd start at a point where I'm immobile and go from there.

In terms of limits, I'm not interested in furries, vore, gore, or popping.

I'm particularly into slob, sweat, gas, body odour, health issues, death, immobility, degrading, abusive/gaslighting feeders, parent/child incest (calling my feeder 'mommy' gets going immediately), futanari, ageplay, and being cucked by obesity.

If you're interested, my Dicsord is WeirdFetishAccount#0766
Same as above, except without the ageplay, incest, gas, or starting as immobile (though that last one isn't necessarily out of the question).

Can find me on Second Life. Search groups for Dying to be Fat, I created that group.
(527 KB, 943x886, Es6PcfKXIAAAgAp.png)
Hey! I'm Dani, I'm looking for a Sumo FxM RP. What I'm looking for is the more creative: the better.

Kinks:
Sumo
Weight Gain
Mutual Gain (!)
Stuffing
Body Inflation (Via any means, Blueberry, Water, Air, ~Cum~)
Teasing/Humiliation

Turnoffs:
Immobile Blob
Belly Inflation
Farting/Scat (Mild Burping is okay)
Fatal Inflation Popping
Furries (Sorry, just not for me)

My Discord tag is doughydani#5089
(83 KB, 1280x720, maxresdefault.jpg)
I'm an M player looking for an F partner for some canon play scenarios, specifically with characters from Steven Universe. I'm open to being a feeder or feedee and I don't mind playing as/with characters of either gender!

My kinks: immobility, hyper-fat, mutual gaining (something like Steven x Connie would be great for this!), vore, footplay, slob/filth, sweat, gas, musk, scat/watersports, incest, IQ loss, gore and ascension.

I'm open to pretty much any character pairing and I don't consider myself to have many limits, if there are any other kinks you're curious about then just ask. My discord is Pootis Bear#5831 , add me if you're interested!
>>7263
Hey it’s you again, why are you ignoring me
Hi. I'm into SSBBW, BBW, weight gain, vore(my main kink), feeding, fattening up, dirty talking and bullying.

What I'm not into: futanari, gangbang, loli, incest or underaged.

I can be whatever character you ref except for the ones in my no no list. My discord is: Quickhandbob#5267 , and my time zone is GMT+3.
Forgot to mention: I can plah femboy, but pregnancy is off the table.
>>5621
Still looking for people, even if the ad is starting to be old now! Don't be shy.
Im looking for roleplayers to roleplay weight gain rp with. Im a fan of and am willing to roleplay following francjises
-Pokemon
-Overwatch
-Ben 10
-Open to Suggestions

Will RP
-Weight Gain (F preferably, but will do male)
-Mutual Gain
-Lesbian Pairings (gay can be done but not often)
-Immobility
-Heavy Breathing
-Sweat

Wont RP
-ANYTHING UNDERAGE (no characters who are "fetishized" will be under the age of 18)
-Transgender characters. Male and Female characters only.
-Death
-Health Issues (heavy breathing is goof)
-Scat (some fart and burps are okay)
-Slob

I WILL NOT roleplay anything underage. I will allow characters to be aged up.

I dont assign roles in my rps.
Sorry for not including this.

Id like all visual references used in rps to be above age.

And my discord is DubbaCheezBugga#2399
>>8151
I can’t send you a friend request for some reason
(10 KB, 234x234, 076ac3ee60d56a08ee350a869614e3bd.jpg)
been lurking here for a while but i'm looking for an rp buddy, male only.
---
will do: blueberry inflation, WG(immobile, mobile in very large sizes), slob, light burps, bloating, water inflation, shortstacks, the gay™, brats, shota, force feed, tube feed, shibari(if your crazy), big tits on dudes(why not?), male lactation, mpreg, vore(soft vore)and dudes laying eggs(ovilation). i can do trans dudes or non-binary/genderless if you want, just ask.

will not do: loli, female characters, farts, scat, hard vore, anal vore(which exists), bellybutton stuff, futas, female transformation(basically transforming a guy into a girl), yuri, etc.

franchises i'm familiar with: Ensemble stars, Hypnosis Mic, Puyo Puyo, Servamp, Disgaea and some others i forget-

my discord is puka_R#4069
>>9282

I'm EST meaning well the obvious, i'm in an eastern timezone... additionally characters i will often rp as:

Tori Himemiya(enstars), Ramuda Amemura(hypmic), Ocean Prince/Prince Salde(puyo puyo), Otomo(puyo puyo), Eichi Tenshouin(enstars), Doppo(hypmic) and Sig(puyo puyo)

also forgot this but I can KINDA do furry stuff, what I can do with it are anthros of preferably sea creatures. what I won't do is red rockets or animal cock, i can only stomach so much. additionally food tf is fine(basically person turning into i guess sentiant food to be eaten)again i should have included this in the original reply.
(1.1 MB, 1042x862, 1593447733609.png)
Hey all! Looking for a pretty specific RP(s), would just love to do some One Piece weight gain scenarios with people.

Kinks include: Weight gain (no limits), gas, slob, wardrobe malfunction, stuckage.

Only requirements are FxF characters only, and I want to play as Nami. Let's come up with an idea, or if you have any already, let's talk abou them! Discord: Nami #3345
I'm looking for something specific, but will include general stuff below. I'd really love to do a Legend of Korra RP where Korra is taking care of a immobile (and pregnant if that's OK too) Kya. I'd like to be Korra, again if possible. There could be mutual gain involved as well as other things. I'm at PudgyProse#9264 on discord or PudgyProse at DA.

General (send me a message anyway, I hate listing everything out. Always seems too negative...):
-paragraph minimum for entries. Be able to describe a scene

-i like extreme sizes, weight gain, pregnancy, mutual (female), lactation, mini-gts.

-no futa, gas/scat, male (can do male characters, just no kinks with them)

-fandoms negotiable.

- I like fatter characters to be a bit bossy, but it's not necessary.

-im super light on lore for stuff. You don't have to be the expert on a character.
>>6187
My name now is Dripwagon#6204 , I’m still willing to rp, don’t be shy!
looking for some ppl to rp with discord is shibo#3609
I really want to do something futa slob corruption or any wg that isn't always willing. my kink are: WG, Futa, slob, body swap, hyposis etc etc.
everything unwilling can be discussed feel free to msg
i usually do fxf but can do mxf or mxm
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a Sonic WG RP. Specially with either Sonic x Amy or Blaze x Silver. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females.

Kinks:
-Mutual Weight Gain
- BBW Giants (Not full needed but one we could add)
-Breast and Butt Expansion
-Clothes stretching like rubber
-Clothes popping and ripping (not full ripping)
-Facesitting
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Weight issues (breaking chairs and such)

If interested just put in a link to your discord acct I’ll friend you.
(241 KB, 1024x1024, e4c0ae3c760a771e4d075c072a3e58bf4e857717fc3bc44cd484a91730af2d65.png) (240 KB, 1024x1024, 813ef7b08da471547492da6907f841f78f366f7659c46896669c1b99f70584b2.png) (264 KB, 1005x888, 2a4c1a46ed1faf806c87287863f3daab3d51aa40336ed9c5d61058cad8b2b7aa.png)
Been outta the game for a while, but I might as well.
Hello, all. I am an amateur belly/wg artist (pics related) who loves a fun, self-indulgent story between friends.
I'm pretty shy at first, but if I feel like we're having fun rping, i'll out of my shell.
I am totally down for:
-wg/fat, some elements of immobility
-slob
-Anything related to belly expansion, whether it includes stuffing, preg/hyperpreg, vore (not including the main characters getting eaten themselves), inflation (including the "good stuff")
-breast and butt expansion
-lactation
-Burping and farting, and gas in general is really great (but like some have said before, must be a result of indigestion and bloating/stuffing, what have you.)
-incest, ageplay, furryism is a definite maybe, and sex
-dom and sub, lesbian, straight, boy on boy (only with standard gay stuff, not so much fat-related)
-femboys, milfs, shota, loli
-Pretty open minded about anything you'd like to try.

I'm pretty lax on most things, but these are my conditions:
-No gross-out scat stuff
-No death, and/or gore
-I'm sure there's a third thing I don't like

If you've made it this far, then I'll have to let you know that I know jackshit about most of anime. But if you are willing, I will try to do my best to emulate the character you wish to see.
I'm familiar with western animation, nintendo, and...uh...D&D?
I am totally down for any OCs or made-up scenarios you wanna see, mostly because I like seeing the roleplayer enjoy themselves, ya know? And plus, I don't have to pretend like I remember who the character is.

Hopefully, this post proves my ability to write more than a one-liner in an rp session, and I would hope you can reciprocate. I wouldn't want to feel like I have to fighr with the other person to continue the narrative.

And as always, don't be a creepo.

Here's my discord. Gussy#4684
Hello there everyone, I hope you’re all well. I thought I might as well take the leap back d out my discord on to see if anyone is interested in some RP.

Primarily looking for weight gain and giantess. Situations where we see two ladies become incredibly fat (600-750 lb range), are still mobile, and then become gigantic. Beyond that I’m all for some gas, clothes ripping, romance and more. I can do immobility for some time, but want the characters to remain mobile for the majority.

I’m sorry for those looking for it, but I do not scat/piss, furry, fat male, major health issues, minors, rape, and a couple of others that I’m sure I’d remember.

In terms of franchises I’m super versed in anime and in gaming so we can try to figure something out, just let me know. And please only reach out if you can do more than single line responses. We don’t have to break the discord character limit, but there should be some effort on both of our parts. Beyond that I’m super easy to work with. Thanks!

chrollo94238#7355
>>9282
I tried adding you on discord but no luck. Did you by chance change or delete?
Discord: kuroneko#2126

Average post length: 1-5 paragraphs, I usually match partner.

Looking for scenes where a smaller male partner interacts a larger male or female partner. Comedic in tone but full of kink and smut. Can work out details later, can do simple or complex set-up. I like do to OC/OC or OC/Canon character. Willing to do Canon/Canon but very picky. Will play either larger or smaller partner, ideally each person has a scene to play each. Mostly do human rather than anthro RP but open to it.

Preferred Kinks

Weight Gain
2-4 feet size difference
Vore
Anal Vore
Endosoma
Squashing
Flattening
General Shape TF/Toon stuff when weight is involved
Breeding
Hypnotism
Fighting/Wrestling
Erotic Fightng/Wrestling
Lactation
Nursing

...and some way more granular ones but that's not important
i'm looking for something fairly specific - i'd like to do a kind of romance long-term story thing involving a boy and a very large girl (like mobility scooter tier) falling in love in a college-ish environment. forth the bells#0616
Mostly looking for actual fat girls, but roleplay is cool too.
I don't mind slob of any degree, go for it.
Kik: Hiitms
>>818
I know this profile is down but if you ever come back, I hope you soar and do great, you had a cute gobbo dude
Discord:BlackNovaBoy#3093

I'm searching for any story driven ERPS. Any themes will do!
Passage length: 1 paragraph or more (Any amount will do as long as its enough to make a detailed story)
I'm always willing to discuss any other fetishes, suggestions for settings, and other Fandoms if asked.
I can't wait to see you there!

-Futas
-Femboys
-Dom/subs
-Non-fatal/bursting(open to discussion)
-Female/Female,
-Male/Male
-Oc/Oc,
-Cannon/ Cannon
-Male/Female
-Weight gain
-Breast expansion
-Ass Expansion
-Belly Expansion
-Force Feeding (feeder or feedee)
-Tube Feeding
-Romance
-Lactation
-Willing/Unwilling Body expansion
-Teasing of said fat
-Worshiping fat
-Sex
-Hyper Pregnancy
-Inflation (Water, Milk, Slime, Etc)
-Rapid or instantaneous weight gain
-Magic or potions of any kind
-Giantess
-Clothes ripping and tearing
-Farts and burps
-Environmental Destruction (Breaking chairs, Floor Boards, Etc)
-BBW,SSBBW,USSBBW
-Mind Control
-Light bondage
-Mutual Feeding
-Eating competitions
-Spanking
-Insults

Dislikes:
Scat,
Underage characters (Unless aged up)
Feet
WaterSports

Fandoms:
MLP
Steven Universe
Mario
Legend of Zelda
Undertale
DeltaRune
FNAF
Friday Night Funkin
Bendy and the Ink Machine
Ben 10
FairyTail
Extra fandoms: Soul Eater, Digimon, Pokemon, and Danganronpa.
Hi! I'm ok with all kinds of stuff. Don't typically do fandom rps tho, but I have prompts, and I love new ideas. Mostly looking for mutual gain with lots of slob and maybe some growing.
I can do male/male, male/female, female/female. Prefer human ocs, but I can play anthro too. Also I'm happy to compromise if you don't like what you see!

-Kinks I often use-
Fast weight gain
Mutual gain
Mutual growth
Giant growth
Macro
Slob
Gas
Scat/piss
Vore (oral/anal/hard)
Gore & violence
Health issues
Feet
Unaware
Iq drain or stupidity
Destruction/crushing
And more!

Semi-lit or lit only (I try to match). Romance isn't required nor preferred. No minors or minor ocs!

Kik: Terr0_Chan
Hey! I’m looking for a roleplay partner who’s willing to do the following kinks:

- Slob
- Gas
- Degradation
- Humiliation
- Forcefeeding
- Loli

If you’re interested drop me a message on kik and we can talk plot and additional kinks there. Keep in mind that I play submissive so I would prefer a dominant partner.

Kik: LaLaLuna2002
>>11524
Do you have discord? Add me: Quickie#5267
>>11925 Hey do you also have discord?
>>11995
Yeah! It’s LalaLuna#8829
>>11966

I do, actually! Terr0r#9251
(101 KB, 1024x640, ee613f9d-3a61-4e56-8c4b-c39c27de9ca4.jpg)
oh hi, good night is the first time I write here and well I am looking for someone to role-play? something like the simpsons? or something else like the fairy oddparents I adapt and I already have planned plots my kik: FFSIMP
(204 KB, 1749x1364, 0EF58485-0F10-4285-B68F-219BD3D4B59D.jpeg)
I'm looking for a slob rp. It can be a mutual or a feedee or feeder type of thing. It’s up to you. I play dom either sub. If you’re interested drop your discord

Kinks - Weight Gain, Stuffing, Forced Feeding, Teasing, Humiliation, Sweat, Gas, Futa, Toilet Stuff, Loli, Corruption, Transformation
>>12314
I made sure to add you, you should see it
>>8047
If the offer is still up, I did send you an invite, my discord is : Manika#6788
>>12397
"With" or "as"?
>>12410
I’ll send them through dms my discord is Rogueharp#9582
>>12415
>missed fat lolis anon
>no account found with that tag
>don't know if troll or bullied anon
why are we still here?
>>12433
Drop your discord and maybe they’ll find you.
>>12433
It should work now try typing it again
>>11374
Thanks dude, that was kind of ya to say; I’m back on there now. I just had to step away from f-list for a bit, y’know?
>>12620 (Dead)
hhhhhi i hit you up over there !!
hopefully that should be fun!!
(219 KB, 902x846, IMG_7549.PNG)
Hey everyone! I’ve been getting bored lately and I’m willing to rp with anyone

My main turn ons are

Mutual weight gain (this is a must for me)
Male x female
Male x male (I’m willing to experiment with this but I’d prefer not)
Sumo
Mud play
Eating competitions
Rapid (not instant) weight gain
Magical weight gain (I.E weight gain by magical means)
Fat play

My turn offs are

Health issues
Vore
Long term inflation (I.E the character is inflated throughout the rp)
Immobility (similar to inflation. If they are briefly immobile it’s fine)
Age regression
IQ loss
Underage characters

We can discuss plot in dms my discord is Box Demon#4249
>>10387
I'd be willing to but maybe not with Sonic characters
I'm quite interested! Lemme send you a request on discord, watch out for a MmmThicc!
>>11524
Quuite interested, sent a request on discord! Look out for a MmmThicc :)
>>11919
Ooohh, nice! I sent a request! Look out for a Thicc :D
>>12810
Yo what’s your discord
I really enjoy weight gain, inflation, and pretty much all forms of expansion along with all sorts of sizes. I also really enjoy slob. Other than that, I like transformation, magic, humiliation, and a lot more - I like to think that I'm pretty open. I'm also fine with furry characters.

My discord is Formidable#9532 if you're interested, I'll try to answer when I can.
>>12830
MmmmThicc#3290 :)
(2.0 MB, 5600x3600, Juri_And_Silas_No_BG.png) (1.1 MB, 2316x1217, mg_juri_si_by_stevie_foxx_ddd1h88.png) (1.1 MB, 4208x3304, Untitled_Artwork-365 (2).jpg)
Might be a bit of a long shot, but I'm looking for someone to roleplay as Juri Han for me, I'm into Literate descriptive rps. My main kinks are school setting, hyper sizes, mutual weight or size differences.

Silas#0404 is my Discord, this could be either a normal roleplay scenario, or just a Juri themed profile to talk to.

Thanks a bunch
(1.3 MB, 3387x2945, 29747DA5-5FE2-4824-9B01-7472B352FCE8.png)
Figured I would put a bit of a casting call out there for an RP involving characters from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure! I’m familiar with all eight parts and open to both male and female characters.
We can talk kinks in DMs but rest assured I’m very flexible as long as we’ve got plenty of fat stuff going on.
Hit me up on Discord at fouroutoffive#2319!
(136 KB, 1059x1907, 6BFFF692-A00D-42BF-B1C6-F41CC2728387.jpeg) (276 KB, 979x1078, 5BBF5EF7-8B35-44F3-ADF7-4D411D900703.jpeg) (2.0 MB, 2000x2000, 47AD532E-977F-4D94-8FCF-1EF5962F93A0.png) (75 KB, 600x848, 5D7BDF72-DF24-40AE-835D-98C492E5A825.jpeg)
Anyone up for a fat Tomoko Kuroki plot, I plan on using Tomoko for this plot in particular. If you are interested drop your discord so I can add you. And if we add in futa I’d love to have her cock be as big as the pic I sent below
Anybody interested in Mutual Weight Gaining RP. Here are my ideas

Fat Roommates living together and growing fatter and bigger
Fat Camper Friends trying to grow bigger together in a fat camp.
Fat Farmer and his Fat Pig growing bigger together before the annual big belly fair approaches.
A fat parent and fat son/daughter growing bigger and fatter together

Please note before sending me a message. It can be MxF or MxM, I always play male. I like my characters big already, not super immobile but at least big enough we can still move. We can be human or Furry either way so as long we are big. It can be sloppy yes but no farting and toilet stuff, gore and death stuff not my cup of tea.

Kinks can be include:
Mutual Weight Gaining
Weight Gain
Force Feeding
Vore(optional)
Sfw or Nsfw
Loili/shota/underage/age play (optional)
Please don't hesitate to message me if you have ideas of your own you would like to discuss.

kik: EatandGrow
Looking for some specific literate RP

hyper sizes
F/F
Mobility issues / mobility scooter use
Sweat
MotherxDaughter (negotiable)

I'll be playing an OC, Suzette. She's French-Japanese. She used to be thin and a model, but gained a ton of weight and is now nearly immobile. I'd love for her to go fully immobile and need consistent help with daily tasks. Also pushing her to the point where she becomes building sized and bigger.

Discord: PudgyProse#9264
>>13068
I'll hitcha up!
bump
(1.1 MB, 1280x1280, 1627770852.ruffythelion_krasusfaceslob.png)
>>11524
Updating since it's been awhile

I want to go all out on a mutual gain and giant growth rp with few or no limits and lots of slob. I usually play dudes so mxm or mxf works for me. Hmu anytime and we can discuss plots and kinks and stuff!

Discord: Terr0r#9251
(529 KB, 2048x1584, D7C5F3C9-5662-457C-8AE8-BD3B037651E8.jpeg)
>>13068

JoJo anon returns with the same offer as before, basically……. Hit me up if interested, the mood is striking me big time right now!! Discord tag hasn’t changed or anything, so you should be able to find me just fine!
Hey everyone! Here are my kinks:
Kinks: weight gain, force feeding, immobility, hyper weight gain, stuckage, clothing tearing, sloppy eating, gas, pet play, sub/dom, fat-shaming, IQ loss, bimbofication, bondage, hypnosis, face-sitting, vore, corruption, muscles
Maybes: Scat, Watersports, and Mild Health Issues
Limits: gore and death feederism

If you wanna RP, hit me up! I have a few ideas!
robinbabygirl#0057
>>4424
Updating ad, because I returned to discord, and changed tags.
Now, I am BlackRussian#2728, in reference to the drink.
The kinks have not changed.
- I play M
- I'm generally looking for F partners
-No preference for dom/sub/top/bottom roles, whatever serves the session better
-I generally write around one to several paragraphs, and I prefer partners that can at least reach one paragraph.
-I like: Weight gain, Blueberrification, Liquid/Air inflation, cumflation, full body growth, immobility, corruption, bimbofication, shortstacks, monstergirls, assorted TFs, mild slob, stuckage/wardrobe malfunctions, preg/hyperpreg, tentacle play, oviposition.
- I dislike toilet play, diapers, farting, filthplay/scat/watersports, guro.
- Everything else is, generally, negotiable, so ask me about it.
- I am active during Europe hours, since I live in Europe. If you are from the USA, organizing sessions could be difficult.
>>13204
Do you have Discord?
>>13814
Don’t add them they’ll ghost you
Hellooo everyone! Usually a lurker but this thread caught my attention.
Looking for an rp partner ( or several ;) ) for some fun.
I've got a broad palette and enjoy experimenting so nothing really comes to mind as off-limits for me, male/female, feeder/feedee, even scat or gore if that's your thing.
If I had to choose I'd like to be a sub male but I'm comfortable doing whatever you desire.
My Discord tag is ChrisC-RD#1860, looking foward to your requests.
(374 KB, 1077x807, 20211014_201423.jpg)
Hello, I'm looking for potential partners or enthusiasts.

I enjoy
Weight gain
Mutual weight gain
Hypnosis
Force feeding
Instant or slow gains
Light slob
Futa
Body swap/ weight transfer
Curses
The list goes on. If you're interested we can discuss more. I do fxf fxm or mxm doesnt matter really
My discord is posho#7305
>>13953
Do you do female feeding male?
I'd like some new RP partners. I'm kind of picky the sorts of scenarios I like to play, but as long as you're okay with the following we can probably hit it off.
I like to play the feedee, but mutual gain is also good.
I can play any age or gender, but I'm straight if I'm male and lesbian if I'm female. I'll RP with any gender, I just won't want anything sexual outside that context.
OCs only, I don't do fandoms.
No furries or aliens or fantasy creatures, just plain vanilla humans please.
No blueberry, GTS, or any other non-weight-gain-related growth kinks.
No magic ray guns, no instant gains.
No vore
Minimal slob
Immobility and unrealistic weight gain are fine and actually preferred, just as long as they don't go to ridiculous cosmic scale gains.
As far as other kinks go, please ask.
Discord is piggo88#4488, and I also have an account on Similar Worlds as Piggo88
(97 KB, 1024x708, com___yagyu__hibari__and_haruka_by_magicstraw_dam3lyr-fullview.jpg)
Looking for FxF feeder for a canon-based roleplays. Most desired to work on is Senran Kagura, but open to others like Azur Lane, BNHA, Kill La Kill, Konosuba etc. Feel free to ask more for other canons in mind.

Open to many kinks; No size limits (the bigger the better), weight gain, immobility, humiliation / teasing, force feeding and many more. I’m the feedee for this one after all so go as far as you want.

Only no’s are vore and gore. Scat’s allowed but on specific requirements. You can contact me on Discord (Waffletrigger #5012). Password is ‘Bazinga’ as your message in Discord so I’ll know as to where you came from.
Pretty much seeking weight gain scenarios involving cuckolding.

https://www.f-list.net/c/fat%20cuckold/

Profile details scenarios. Can play through notes or through fatterfasterbigger@gmail.com
>>13956
I do too. What's your name on Discord?
>>13204
If you have a discord or telegram I'd be down
(931 KB, 2000x1160, FDSRU0maQAAOwYx.jpeg)
Back again with another ad! This time around, I'm searching for partners for an FxF Fire Emblem: Three Houses themed weight gain RP! Bonus points for slob or blueberry themes. I'm mainly looking to write for Mercedes, Dorothea, or Annette. If you're interested, hit me up at fouroutoffive#2319 on Discord!
Not really a rp ad, but I do have my discord if I anyone is interested in chatting or something like that.

Somuchchubby455#1884
>>14538
I wouldn't mind rping but chatting about fats is fun too
https://www.f-list.net/c/silus%20the%20incubus

Posting this here if any of you guys are interested in an shortstack incubus feeder or feedee; as the page might give away, I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for darker/taboo kinks and themes, but it’s not like, mandatory or anything.
>>14568
would add, discord name isn’t working
>>14579
There try it again
>>14568
Bump for anyone that couldn’t send me a request earlier
Hey all, wg RP fan here.
I'm looking for a partner to do some FxF RPs with. I myself am both a feedee and a feeder so i can fill (haha get it) either role depending on the situation
I'm do prefer OC roleplays but i'm down for pokemon, danganronpa, Overwatch, or Fire Emblem RPs as well
My favorite kinks are Slob, immobility, force feeding, fat humiliation, mutal gain, willing/unwilling gains, mind altercation, instant and realistic gains, and of course weight gain. I won't do anything above house size, vore, or piss and shit.
If you're interested feel free to message me on discord lolugotit#6342
(132 KB, 1252x1178, IMG_0791.JPG) (86 KB, 1264x632, IMG_5241.JPG) (83 KB, 1085x736, image0 (1).JPG) (140 KB, 1350x1050, IMG_3667 (1).JPG)
Hi there! I'm intrested in a very specific kind of rp.
I'm looking for a mutual rp in which both parties get fat. All I want is for both of them get fat and that it's MxF only (I prefer to play as male) I prefer scenarios like the images above where there can still be a dynamic of feeder/feedee but they both have to be fat.
I have a few plot ideas already but if you got any we can discuss them in dms. I prefer to rp as mainly anime characters from most games or anime along with some OCs. I'm willing to do anything (Including sumo and mud) as long as it isn't
Scat
Vore
Inflation (On a good day I might do water or blueberry inflation but that's rare)
hypnosis/mind alteration/age regression/ IQ loss (anything that messes with the mind really)
Furries
Immobility. Anything beyond a certain weight gets boring. I prefer them big and soft but still mobile

DM me on Discord. It's Box Demon#4249 .
>>14670
Don’t link up with this person they’ll ghost you
Saike#9582 it not working
>>14680
Yeah well that's because I didn't like those rps and they got boring. If they weren't boring I could rp all day (if I didn't have anything else to do)
Here’s a look.

Mars. The new frontier of society and the center of a bustling lifestyle where hedonism is key. Earth is considered the old world, where the traditional rebuilding of the planet and customs have gone relatively unchanged, besides the occasional war here and there. Mars was the pioneering venture for those tired of the way things were. Dated customs, a lack of opportunity, or simply boredom with the same day repeating itself indefinitely. A bright metropolis megacity was built by many and was dubbed Alba. The year is 2080, and by now Mars has certain societal expectations if one were to even consider taking the plunge and moving to the new world. Gaining was a fad to die for, literally. Once Alba City had expanded far and wide, the work was divided between those needed for certain positions and androids. Typically serving dead-end jobs or simply jobs that humans couldn't or wouldn't do anymore, this left the economy booming with riches to be distributed to the average citizen.Through thorough reforms and public opinion, eventually the average citizen could essentially live a life without work and choose to live out a certain lifestyle. Obesity had skyrocket in the coming years as entertainment and technology blend into a singularity. Digitalized media was produced at rapid speeds through A.I. while more traditional media was provided by Earth since a lack of thin and competent actors had swept the planet. The masses consumed the media output, which trended in a pattern revolving around the loss of humanity’s ideal standards of living. For centuries, the fit and healthy gave themselves up to the hustle to provide and earn. That was no more. It seemed ludicrous that this was even how humans lived prior to the years rolling on by. Thus, a culture of hedonism was born. The thin were under pressure to gain and either integrate into the masses or flee to Earth in search of an alternative. A life of pleasure wasn’t for everyone, but at its core, Alba City was a metropolitan haven for pleasure by now. The obsession with gaining weight until one person lost the strength to heave themselves up from a chair or bed became a cult classic. Soon followed the mass stuffing and eating contests, which only gave the spotlight to legendary social media figures/influencers. However, medicine wouldn’t be able to keep up with this journey of undefinable pleasure. Those who ate at buffets with friends and barely had the mobility to leave afterwards might pass out from a lack of oxygen. Other times, the heat of the moment caused a climax alongside a heart attack. The list goes on, and those who had initially followed the trend, followed it like a journey. That first (and possibly final) heart attack signaled a transition into what some referred to as the big leagues, maturing, or other street jargon.A.I. had been insufficient at finding cures for even the most notorious diseases that came with this sudden onset of gaining. Surges of diabetes, strokes, heart attacks, collapsing lungs, and even the degradation of the lungs, kidney, and liver leading to absolute failure prompted the answer: digital copies. Prior to taking a plunge into this lifestyle shared among the population, citizens needed a check-up at a neurological center to perform a scan and copy that’s later stored within data caches. The person’s memories, experiences, and being as a whole would be intact without any damage to their identity. However, bodily clones would result as the top choice in how to blend the data of the person with a replica of their body as if it were brand new without any damage done by physical or lifestyle means. The key to the fountain of youth has been found. This leads to Alba City 2080, a planetary city with districts all around surveying the needs of the public. Red light districts were the second most common among the population. The most popular and abundant were the food and feeding districts, where establishments were made to serve the customer first and then clean up any mess aside. Lastly, slob districts had been a new addition that had branched off from feeding districts. However, the popularity of people having places to act with "as free manners as they pleased" began to spring up, eventually leading to a less well-mannered cult following where burping, belching, and even more prompted no one to bat an eye. Yet the slob districts contained the most liberty in what was acceptable. Pig pens were open for mudslides while taking a drink. Plenty of feeding restaurants understood the bowel situations many clients faced as their weight increased so rapidly that bowel control was eventually an issue for some. However, in modern times, even these repulsive acts were a source of pride for some and were a common occurrence that only served to make people laugh. Society in Mars was for those with insatiable hunger and a drive to continue eating and feeling ecstasy from each time their bodies gave out in one too many ways. What will your life in Alba City look like? 

Inspired by a story I read here on BBW Chan, I’m looking for serious rp partners that follow along with the world and wouldn’t mind adding to it. Kinks are definitely extreme, and the more you find yourself comfortable with extreme health issues leading to death feederism, the better. Extreme slob is also a high demand. The grosser sides as well. I'm looking to expand on kinks like toilet play, health play, Loli, pig play, and so on. I won't do anything with inflation. It's just not my thing. My discord is Saotome#1895 for anyone looking to give this a try.
>>14847
It seems interesting but I’m not into death feederism like that
Male looking for a female partner to play out some extreme and limitless weight gain RPs, mostly MxF. I don't really have any preference towards playing feeder or feedee so I'm up to being either role, mutual gain is also something that's very much on the table.

As a limitless player I'm mostly after very extreme depictions of weight gain, usually hyper or giga levels
of fat that are large enough to entail world destruction. Slob is a heavy preference of mine and I have no qualms about featuring excessive scat or vomit. Also open to kinks such as vore, ageplay, BDSM, rape, incest etc.

Looking mostly for original scenario and plot ideas, but I'm open to canon rps too. Add me on either Discord or Telegram! Discord: Pootis Bear#5831 . Telegram: @PootisBear
>>14859
Dont go to this guy's discord or telegram for any reasons cause they'll block you for no reason
(272 KB, 553x896, dakmzgy-2fe98285-ce46-4790-bc2f-2fd6ca4a22e3.jpg)
craving some marvel-themed stuff tonight! ideally i'd be looking for a chance to give writing for kate bishop a shot after having reread the matt fraction hawkeye run, but i'm still open to suggestions! down for fat, slob, the works. hit me up at fouroutoffive#2319 on discord!
Anyone want to do slob roleplay or discuss fat chicks and slobs in general on kik? I have many fetishes relating to feederism and stuff so there aren't many niches I won't tolerate.
Kik is Hiitms
you have Discord by chance ?
(303 KB, 2048x2048, 36A809E4-F49F-40EF-84E9-FE0409A805E2.jpeg) (97 KB, 894x894, 37A1F566-0910-410D-9604-B4E3FAF5406E.jpeg) (329 KB, 2740x2200, 80BF6CBE-9EE0-401B-947E-4632A07E3C04.jpeg) (128 KB, 1280x936, B5A2F760-007E-4909-B5ED-91BA3BF04B56.jpeg)
This plot in particular with be centered around weight gain, mild or extreme slob, futa other kinks that you want to add can be discussed in dms. I’m hoping to find mostly limitless partners if your interested dish#8305
Kinks I like: Weight Gain (ssbbws, ssbbhms), Mutual Gain, Slob (Normal - Hardcore), Pregnancy (Normal - Hyper), Hyper Expansion, Inflation, Futa, Corruption, TF (Mental, Physical, Race, Anthro etc), Unaware, IQ loss (e.g Bimbo, Brutification), Age progression, rough play, Erotic Fightng/Wrestling
Kinks I dislike: Health problems, Immobility, Vore, Gore, Non-consensual

Looking for fat slob chats or rps (if interesting).
My discord and some refs:

Lac#8102
deviantart.com/mr-lac/gallery
>>15152 (Dead)
Sure okay no problem. I used to RP with the best of them back in my time. I have a few quick questions though before we can get started:

1. How big are your boobs? (IRL)
2. What color panties are you wearing? (As in currently.)
(1.2 MB, 1800x1930, junko flat.png)
Very literate RPer with 10+ years of experience. Let's run down the resume

Pairings: I like to do M/F or M/M. Not big on playing F/F outside of limited scenarios. Have a lot of OCs or we can do Canon/Canon. Or even OC/Canon.

Major Kinks:

BBW/HM and SSBBW/HM
Gaining
Vore (Basically any variety of soft vore)
Endosoma
Fat/Fat or Skinny/Fat fighting/wrestling
Squashing
Sweat
Flattening due to weight and TFs related to that (shaping, etc)
Rimming
Breeding
Human or Anthro or Kemono
Most kind of inflation
Lactation

Okay with:

Gas
Some limited slob stuff
Gaining/Feeding
Lot of TF stuff

Non-starters:

Immobility
Snuff
Scat
Diaper/Adult Baby
Watersports
Gore/Hard Vore

Discord is ProjectRSK#1919

Basically, I'm looking for scenes where a skinny character and fat character interact, usually with the fat character being dominant (or at least physically dominant). Squashing, vore (endosoma style) etc. I'm a switch so I'm willing to play both roles, and ideally we'll cook up a discord server where we can run a couple scenarios at once.

I'm a cringe weeb so I love anime-esque bullshit scenarios and usually like discussing them first, since I also like overcomplicating things and coming up with fetishistic shonen anime type scenarios. I'm also a hardcore comedy porn RPer, so if you don't like comedic prose you should probably look elsewhere. Included a picture for the type of stuff I like.
>>15154
Not a girl, sorry.
Hi, I'm a Male Feeder/Inflator looking for someone who can play a Female Feedee/Inflatee. I'm semi-literate, alright with human and/or furry, and can play multiple characters (It would also be nice if you could play multiple characters and maybe characters from media, but it's fine if you can't). My main kinks are Fattening, inflation, blueberry, and slob. My main turn offs are toilet stuff, unhealthy stuff, and death.
Just reply if you are interested, I’m almost always available.
(384 KB, 1654x2048, 75C8FB19-0861-450B-9792-CD776B18A02D.jpeg) (1.3 MB, 2716x2334, C361A412-EC55-405A-A3DD-DFB4D496AD30.png) (783 KB, 2775x2481, 9DBB45E1-9305-4931-927A-6962121AC711.jpeg) (1.2 MB, 2864x2228, ECDE7E8F-945D-43BF-A37C-81AB21FB191B.png)
Looking to do a winter themed plot. Also looking for a almost limitless partner. This plot’s kinks will/can include weight gain, mild or extreme slob, sweat, futa, romance, stuckage, wardrobe malfunctions, and teasing/shaming/humiliation.

If your interested in discussing further my discord: dish#8305
>>14847
Discord tag doesn't work. I'd be willing to discuss with you
Posting once again because I’m bored. I’m in the mood to play Samus Aran. Whether you wanna fatten me up or make me fatter, it’s up to you. I’ve got a few ideas depending on kinks.
Speaking of which, here are mine:
Kinks: weight gain, force feeding, immobility, hyper weight gain, stuckage, clothing tearing, sloppy eating, gas, pet play, sub/dom, fat-shaming, IQ loss, bimbofication, bondage, hypnosis, face-sitting, vore, corruption, muscles, rolling
Maybes: Scat, Watersports, and Mild Health Issues
Limits: gore and death feederism

Discord is robinbabygirl#0057
(1.8 MB, 1776x2000, Reese (Normal) - Green Background.png)
I'm looking to do some roleplay with a new oc I recently created-- Lilith Brewer

- My OC is a Feeder / Feedee / Motherly

- Female / Femboy / Male

- Femboys / Cute Males Preferred

- No Size Limit

- Sexual Roleplay Welcome

- Other kinks involving expansion of the belly, breast, butt welcome ( Inflation, Mpreg, Pregancy, Soft Vore welcome)

- OC can be a futa or non-futa

- Motherly Soul#0089

Feel free to use Discord if you are interested or want to learn more!
>>16523
I'm interested but Discord says that tag isn't correct.
>>16523
>>16558
I'm interested as well but it's not working
(2.4 MB, 3000x4000, CO818_Milka Moore.jpg) (1.9 MB, 3000x4000, CO828_Milka Moore.jpg) (1.8 MB, 1776x2000, (6) Half body commission futa version (Color bg).png)
Re-opening my discord for roleplay ( or general kink chat ). I am open to things like Inflation ( Air, Cum, Slime, Water ), Femboys, Futa, Mpreg, Pregnancy, Vore ( Anal, Cock, Oral ), Weight Gain too. No need to worry, just let me know what your looking for, if these something you don't like, just don't mention it. I'm pretty open to to other things, so feel free to speak your mind and I will determine if I can do it or not. My OC is Milka, a motherly witch, futa by default, but can be non-futa upon request. I'm looking for more long term roleplay and a more engaging RP. No lazy stuff, please and thank you.

Milka#7408
(236 KB, 2048x1104, 367599CA-AB76-4E42-8064-CC62553734F5.jpeg) (284 KB, 884x898, 32209DD8-F330-4498-880D-EF4B72813C23.png) (533 KB, 1216x1419, 6EBC6927-06AE-4AD0-8E0D-F624C3D9D581.jpeg) (3.7 MB, 1600x1818, A4AA0B1D-9D59-4E70-9EF3-54D13D35A9C2.png)
Opening up my discord to this thread again since I have a bit of free time. Looking for a bit of a slice of life kind of plot, maybe a bit of long term since I do have a bit of a slow week. A few kinks I want to include is: weight gain, medium to extreme slob, futa, stuckage, sweat, romance, pet play, wardrobe malfunctions, stuffing, bloating, indigestion and teasing/humiliation. Mainly looking for people who’s open to these things listed above

If anyones interested my discord: Dish#8305
>>17389

Not a roleplay question, but do you have a stash for all the fat art for your OCs? You’ve got like, super good shit
>>17389
tried adding you but its says you're not accepting requests at this time. mine's moosehog#7499 if you're still interested
>>17392
Got it, added, sorry about that I had it closed for some reason
>>17389
I would but I’d probably get ghosted if I reached out
>>17397
I don't ghost people intentionally.
>>17407
What would be the reason(s) that you ghost people?
>>17408
I try to reply to people, sometimes I just miss a response or I miss it and I'm busy due to work. I don't do it on purpose.
So if you are someone who I did 'ghost' I apologize.
>>17409
Then I’d say try and catch back up with those people you could possibly ghost so they don’t think that
>>17410
Yeah I do try to reach out when I notice them, I do have a lot of DMs and just in general a lot of people added so it does make my message list a bit messy to look through.
But yeah if you want to reach out you can
(5.4 MB, 3120x2489, (1) Cocoa and lilith commission.png) (103 KB, 1316x1316, Fa4DdVR.jpg) (917 KB, 1316x940, PPLxuTl.png)
Looking to do some roleplay, so opening my Discord for a bit. I am looking for more experienced writers who don't mind male characters. I can do M/M or M/F so don't worry.

Preferred Kinks:

- Belly Inflation ( Air / Blueberry / Cum / Slime / Water )
- Belly Stuffing
- Bursting ( Popping )
- Femboy
- Futa
- Mpreg
- Pregnancy
- Sex
- Vore ( Anal / Cock / Oral )
- Weight Gain ( No Size Limit )

Kink Limits:

- BDSM
- Humiliation
- Scat
- Slob
- Underaged Characters

We can discuss other kinks not listed on this post, but feel free to send a request through Discord

Cocoa Puffins#3792
This is a long shot but I've really been interested in a hyper fat x hyper cock pairing lately, with me having the hyper cock

Open to pretty much every other kink so we can go from here, my discord is VanBrunswick#1337
(1.5 MB, 1986x1490, ec8hqqU.png) (1.3 MB, 1280x1635, xCyg2cs.png) (1.3 MB, 3400x2000, xLrgrU3.png)
Hey everyone. I'm looking for various Rule 34-oriented RPs, the main ones of which I've attached references for. Some of my ideas involve more weight gain than others, but big bellies will be abound! I'd like for my partner to play as the girls, but not necessarily always as the sub. Do keep in mind that these are just the characters that have been bouncing around my head lately, and I am certainly open to discussion about other characters, fandoms, etc.

I do have a couple requirements, those being hyper sizes, scat, and every character within our RP having a cock. Apologies if you wouldn't be into those three.

My full kinklist looks a little like this: Hyper & growth, scat, farts, piss, smegma, filth consumption, cockfucking/nipplefucking/navelfucking, multi-cocks, lactation, facesitting, musk, sweat, excessive pre, excessive cum, weight gain/cum inflation, and on occasion, vore.

If anything about this seems fun to you, please throw me a friend request on Discord - Kvaad2#9487
(488 KB, 3000x3000, 4ecc6a493f2906322d011c048e99fe548340190959c903ba0f2379822bbf7dae.jpg) (292 KB, 1754x2048, 8876be96a765910a84e4a6312887880e5c7ee685beef26fa5ccc030fb04f01eb.jpg)
Hello everyone! I'm looking to do a RE:Zero based RP where u play as Rem and I play as Emilia. I can either be your feeder, or a mutual weight gain, I don't mind any.
I'm open to all kinks, but my main ones are:
-weight gain
-force feeding
-furniture crashing
-vore
-slob
-gas
-scat/piss
-futa
-many more I cant think of rn.
Hit me up with anything, we can discuss ideas and anything in my DMs.
I'm open anytime, even after u see this after some time.
My discord is Nut#9610
(139 KB, 733x815, inbound6095101027339249296.jpg)
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a Naruto x Sakura WG RP. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)

Kinks:
-Mutual Weight Gain
- BBW Giants (Not fully needed)
-Clothes stretching like rubber (clothes fetish and concealment)
-Facesitting
-Slime Expansion
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Lactation
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

My Discord is #3950
>>12131
you got a discord?
(5.2 MB, 4073x3500, 4A2D0BAF-6C9B-4E26-B0DF-5136F3F8A7B7.png) (236 KB, 2048x1104, D0FCF879-C3EF-4EDB-B847-E589458420E0.jpeg)
Looking for some seriously limitless partners who don’t mind dark/depraved kinks that fall under weight gain, slob, etc. My requirements are that you are flexible with the kinks mentioned. Feel free to suggest ideas or kinks, hell even perhaps put out an idea you’ve been saving for.

Here’s a starter idea for what I’m looking for:

The twin cities of Caldano and Ropia are bind to one another due to the wealthy Caledonians having the upper hand in business and proper infrastructure. They worry about their next feast compared to the Ropians who have fought for each piece of scrap for decades. However, the bleeding gap between the two as of recently began to close and the two cities shared the common trait of gluttony and hedonism. The wealthy Caledonians seek to expand their waistlines to the point of considering the extreme against one another. Yet it is something that has been a crossover from the under city. The now more business savvy Ropians have built an under city where pleasure and masses fight by status and hunger. The more you consume and the less forgiving you are, the better chances are you won’t be crushed by those who have gone through challengers like popcorn. Things only spur out of control as the cities converge and hostile tension between the two make their gluttonous traditions even more dark to the point of depravity to see who out of the two is the greatest in this bonded tradition.

Obviously I hashed this to give a small hint at what I might want the actual rp to go. Extreme weight gain, extreme slob, some health issues, force feeding, abuse, violence, then anything else you or I may want to add or don’t want included. It’s completely open except for obvious no gos. I’ll be the feedee and you the feeder. DM me if you want to know more or if you’d like to start building something great.

My discord: Dish#8305
(447 KB, 868x1270, Pic 1.png) (85 KB, 1200x601, Pic 2.jpg) (101 KB, 929x860, Pic 3.jpg) (145 KB, 800x632, Pic 3.jpeg)
Looking for someone to write a raunchy RP with me, preferably long term. I'm flexible with the setting, but some of my favorite characters are from Genshin Impact, Fate/stay Night, Final Fantasy, and Legend of Zelda. If you have a different series in mind, let me know.

Kinks: Corruption, Stuffing/WG, Burping, Cum Inflation, Futanari, Slob, Loli, Scat (especially hyper)

Parings: MxF, FxF, MxM (femboys)

Ideally, I would play one of the manipulative or teasing characters from any setting and influence another character (yours) to gain weight. Over time, your character would grow addicted to becoming obese and become bratty, demanding, and rude. Eventually they'd show an utter lack of public decency, devolving into a life of hedonism, eating, sex, and general slobby behavior.

The idea is for the tables to turn and have your character become too much to handle in every sense. Loli characters would be great for this, as their personality is the complete opposite. This isn't required though. Sex is a must, but I'm fine with portraying a female character or a MxM pairing if we both play femboys.

Like some of the kinks but have a different idea? Let me know!

Time zone is EST, last pic is hyper scat

Discord: Scara#5475
(1.5 MB, 5200x2600, Bbwchan2.png) (196 KB, 1387x1378, Bbwchan3.jpg) (193 KB, 900x750, Bbwchan 5.jpg) (3.4 MB, 4962x3326, Bbwchan4.png)
Hey guys, since I’m bored and I’m seeing more posts I’m gonna throw my hat into the ring again.
I am looking for a mutual weight gain rp, one in which both of our characters get fat. We can discuss plot in the dms but I prefer to play male characters

Fandoms I prefer: Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Fairy Tail, Azur Lane, Re:Zero, Genshin Impact and maybe Demon Slayer, Ocs are welcome as well.

Kinks I enjoy: Mutual weight gain (basically a must for me), fat play, sumo, rapid or magical weight gain, lactation, and mud play

Kinks that may be negotiable: Mild or moderate slob, inflation (of any kind), immobility (if it’s temporary it’s fine)

Big nonos: extreme slob, age regression, scat, underage characters, long term immobility, and furries (sorry, not for me)

My discord is Box Demon#4249
(180 KB, 894x894, we_re_slobs_it_s_what_we_do__by_theamericandream_da7wgau-pre.jpg)
feeling up to some fat fuck harley quinn shenanigans; feel free to hit me up on discord, wobbling#8733!! extra points for slob and other particularly gross themes, but we can talk extra details once we're in contact. thanks!! <3
>>17586
You just posted the tag. What is your name on Discord?
(110 KB, 900x643, gaining_together___part_8_by_extrabaggageclaim_dcpixdd-fullview.jpg)
I absolutely LOVE mutual gain, it's like, a requirement for me. I can do MxM or MxF, I play males and femboys. I have no limits too, especially when it comes to filth and slob stuff~

Yes: human characters, weight gain, mutual gain, fat characters, growth, macro, extreme slob, feet, farting, burping, scat, piss, sweat, musk, all things nasty, manliness, femboy, futa, overly sexual, dirty talk, public smut, sex, nsfw topics, vore, anal vore, hard vore, gaping, teasing, crushing, destruction, stuckage, jiggling, cellulite, flab, unaware, bimbofication, iq loss, big lips, big butts, big everything else, body play & worship, modern settings

Maybe: furry/scaly characters, immobility, slime tf, fantasy settings

No: ageplay, inflation, blueberry, transformation, shrinking, micro

I have plenty of characters and plots to share, hopefully you do too, bc I love sharing new ideas! I prefer literate rp, but I can accept semi-lit. I currently use discord and f-list, preferably Discord. Find me there @ Terr0r#9251
>>17807
EnFuzzo
Hey everybody! Just like everyone else in this thread, I’m looking for anyone who’d be up to do weight gain, inflation, or expansion rp. I can do all of the following kinks:
Weight gain (extreme)
Inflation (water/air/any other method)
Expansion (Belly/ass/thighs/breasts)
Face sitting
Slob
Feeding
Loli/Shota
Slob
General filth
Health issues
Toilet kinks (scat/piss/farts)

And that’s just the beginning! My only limits are anything blood/gore related. Also, here’s a list of my fandoms:
Super Smash Bros.
Overwatch
Valorant
Hololive
Re:Zero
Neon Genesis Evangelion
My Hero Academia
Pokemon (Pokegirls or Anthros)
Rent a Girlfriend
Konosuba
Jujutsu Kaisen
Bunny Girl Senpai
Genshin Impact
Demon Slayer

If any of this sounds interesting, shoot me a discord friend request! sleepyboi#4339
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a Ben 10 Gwen x Ben WG RP. After a mishap with the omnitrix, the two get Upchuck's DNA inside them and endlessly crave food. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)

Kinks:
-Mutual Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Lactation
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
Hey! I'm an M looking for an F or femboy, I can be feeder or feedee
My main kinks are stuffing, force feeding, inflation, submission, pegging, lactation, and plenty of others, looking for someone down to chat and RP, my kik is Flaskrye
(3.2 MB, 3000x2378, df0x6ya-19e19be0-7a82-4124-a7cb-c7bb6e2760c4.png) (2.8 MB, 4207x2524, dea1r7n-bd270ecc-5bd7-4633-9125-e4e1c54dddc8.png) (147 KB, 1280x805, comm__alice_fair_in_love_and_pancakes__part_1__by_lifelinelemons_dex9fjn-fullview.jpg) (162 KB, 1280x933, comm__alice_fair_in_love_and_pancakes__part_2__by_lifelinelemons_dex9fs4-fullview.jpg)
They Are What We Ate

[ A previously uncharted planetary body has been discovered by two space-faring adventurers, with characteristics akin to that of Earth; Safe and stable global temperatures, breathable atmosphere, but a very weird curiosity made it stand out from any planet; the entire surface is made out of food. A cookie-crust at the surface, topped off with candied trees with chewy gummy fruits, mountainous stacks of flapjacks with powdered sugar snow, and miles of fizzy drink seas with sizzling sounds and bubbles floating up and popping away.

Out of curiosity they made landfall to investigate the planet itself, the initial surface scans seem to say it’s safe after all. The environment might be innate but the same might not be said for the indigenous wildlife….. ]

Hello there, here’s basically a RP prompt that I came up with. Kinks are discussable but for this particular plot, Weight Gain and Food Transformation is a must. I made a new user specifically for RP purposes so do let me know on Discord and add me with:

Whopper Topper#5503
Reposting this. Male looking for a female partner to play out some extreme and limitless weight gain RPs, mostly MxF. I don't really have any preference towards playing feeder or feedee so I'm up to being either role, mutual gain is also something that's very much on the table.

As a limitless player I'm mostly after very extreme depictions of weight gain, usually hyper or giga levels of fat that are large enough to entail world destruction. Slob is a heavy preference of mine and I have no qualms about featuring excessive scat or vomit. Also open to kinks such as vore, ageplay, BDSM, rape, incest etc.

Looking mostly for original scenario and plot ideas, but I'm open to canon rps too. Add me on either Discord, Telegram or Kik! Discord: Pootis Bear#5831 . Telegram: @PootisBear . Kik: P00tisBear
(5.7 MB, 7697x1400, dc7c20f06ef80a0ab47e3a8a43eeb9e1e0288e39f253fafd76b2e46552d4062f.jpg)
looking for some kinky danganronpa stuff! mutual weight gain or some other form of mutual expansion would be heavily preferred, and i'd specifically love to play with v3-related plots and characters! i'm very very open in terms of kinks, from slob to transformation, so we can talk about whatever you might be interested in throwing in! hit me up at wobbling#8733 on discord if interested. (and sorry for people who didn't get replies after my last ad!! my roleplaying motivation died for a good bit, it was nothing personal!)
>>7263
>>5621
>>8047
Are any of you still looking? If so, add threeunderscores#7925
Thought I’d post here again.

Looking for weight gain and giantess. Situations where we see two ladies become incredibly fat (600-750 lb range), are still mobile, and then become gigantic. Full lesbian here. Beyond that I’m all for some gas, clothes ripping, romance and more.

I’m sorry for those looking for it, but I do not scat/piss, furry, fat male, major health issues, minors, rape, and a couple of others that I’m sure I’d remember.

In terms of franchises I’m super versed in anime and in gaming so we can try to figure something out, just let me know. And please only reach out if you can do more than single line responses. We don’t have to break the discord character limit, but there should be some effort on both of our parts. Beyond that I’m super easy to work with. Thanks!

chrollo94238#7355
Hey, I decided to put myself out and see if anyone is interested in a mutual weight gain roleplay or feeder and feedee relationship. My favorite fandoms at the moment is Harry Potter, Toilet Bound Hanako Kun or Naruto but I’m open to doing different animes as well. My top kinks are force feeding, clothes not fitting, teasing/humiliation, inflation by most things and fat play but I would consider trying other things as well. My discord is oceansky101#1929 if your interested.
(112 KB, 1224x1476, IMG_2100.JPG) (105 KB, 1098x1515, IMG_1516.JPG) (113 KB, 945x845, IMG_6325.JPG) (243 KB, 2048x1608, image0.JPG)
Hey everyone. I’ve just recently got the idea for a group rp. What I want in it is a four way mutual weight gain rp. Here is my idea for the plot.

So a group of four go on a quest to this castle for fame and fortune. What they don’t know is that the castle is cursed with traps that fatten and bloat. and people, many of whom former adventurers themselves, willing to make them fat. Will they ever make it out able to move?

From my experience group rps tend to be chaotic and a mess so I hope to do this plot without everything being a mess
Password is “lipo” if you want to do the group rp

If you do not want to group rp than we can rp normally.

My main kinks are: mutual weight gain, fat play, rapid weight gain, lactation, magical weight gain, sumo, mild slob, and a little bit of mud play

Negotiable kinks are: Male x Male, immobility (only if it it brief) inflation (again, only if it is brief)

Major turn offs are : extreme slob, scat, age regression, long term extreme mobility, FxF, furries, and scat.

My discord is Box Demon#4249, remember password is “lipo” for group rp.
(113 KB, 945x845, IMG_6325.JPG) (112 KB, 1224x1476, IMG_2100.JPG) (105 KB, 1098x1515, IMG_1516.JPG) (243 KB, 2048x1608, image0.JPG)
Hey everyone. I’ve just recently got the idea for a group rp What I want in it is a four way mutual weight gain rp. Here is my idea for the plot.

So a group of four go on a quest to this castle for fame and fortune. What they don’t know is that the castle is cursed with traps that fatten and bloat. and people, many of whom former adventurers themselves, willing to make them fat. Will they ever make it out able to move?

From my experience group rps tend to be chaotic and a mess so I hope to do this plot without everything being a mess
Password is “lipo” if you want to do the group rp

If you do not want to group rp than we can rp normally.

My main kinks are: mutual weight gain, fat play, rapid weight gain, lactation, magical weight gain, sumo, mild slob, and a little bit of mud play

Negotiable kinks are: Male x Male, immobility (only if it it brief) inflation (again, only if it is brief)

Major turn offs are : extreme slob, scat, age regression, long term extreme mobility, FxF, furries, and scat.

My discord is Box Demon#4249, remember password is “lipo” for group rp.
(3.2 MB, 2466x2342, 3256139f5ce24f0eeb255d24aded3607bb12da54a0336607af22cfd4134f265f.png)
Hello everyone! I'm looking to do a rp based on different series, but also something original where we can discuss about the story. I can either be your feeder, or a mutual weight gain, I don't mind any.
I'm open to all kinks, but my main ones are:
-weight gain
-force feeding
-furniture crashing
-vore
-slob
-gas
-scat/piss
-futa
-many more I cant think of rn.
Hit me up with anything, we can discuss ideas and anything in my DMs.
I'm open anytime, even after u see this after some time.
My discord is Nut#9610
Might as well make a post instead of lurking out of sight.

Looking for something involving a bratty Loli and her bring humiliated. Weight gain, blueberry, inflation or even weirder stuff like tf are all on the table. Literacy is a must and creativity is valued, nobody likes a boring samey "feeds you lots" kinda deal right?

Big kinks are -
Weight gain on the more excessive end
Inflation, spherical or more strange
Blueberry is top tier. Bonus if you like Wonka shit.
Feet/footplay
Humiliation
Degrading
Leash/collar play
Bathroom control
Speech control
DD/LG
Shape TF/Animal TF/Flattening ect
Popping on occasion
Health play
Bathroom stuff negotiable
Light slob.
Turn offs -
Foul smells
Pregnancy
Indecisiveness
Ugly bastards

Males preferred (onii chan has such a nice ring) but females shouldn't be discouraged! OC or canonical settings are up to your discretion. I'm a sub looking for a dom with some drive and passion, sweep me off my feet a little eh? I like a bit of comedy, keep it light hearted unless we've discussed making it more raunchy. Most of all just be sure you're comfy with being a caretaker for a potentially huge brat!

Post your discord. I'll add you. Hope to see you soon~!
>>19393
It would be more convenient for you to post your discord or you wont get many replies
>>19394
Not wrong, but I guess I value my anonymity? Fuck it, Midi-kun #2184
If you've got weird kinks, let's chat!
Looking for a specific type of RP
I want a more story based Genshin Impact Hyper Preg+Fat RP detailing all the story and events from launch to current content where my OP OC joins Lumine on her journey and while doing so having the ladies undergo the aforementioned expansions. Will play all the males just to even out potential partner playing all the females, and to help speed up any action scenes.
Borderline limitless if you want to add anything, only real passes are heavy bimbofication and female body hair.
Anomnomnom #3319
(1.3 MB, 1761x3000, df4rt7z-ed92eeb8-cb87-4782-b4f2-ebaa4fe57c9a.png)
Looking for some literate roleplayers to do some roleplaying or chatting with. I'm pretty open to most things, mostly being--

• Belly Stuffing / Inflation
• Blueberry Inflation
• Bursting ( Popping )
• Cum Inflation
• Femboy / Futa ( Preferred )
• Full Body Inflation
• Giantess Growth
• Hyper Growth
• Loli / Shota
• Mpreg / Pregnancy
• Slime Inflation
• Soft Vore ( Anal / Oral )
• Weight Gain

Things I won't do--

• ABDL
• Bathroom Stuff
• BDSM
• Feet
• Gore
• Piss
• Slob
• Smells
• Watersports

If your unsure, your free to tell em what you like and I will see if I can do it. I am mostly looking for long term roleplay, no lazy responses or acting like your shy. I don't have any ideas right off the bat but I am looking to make my OC bigger by various means ( I may even write some stories based off some roleplays if they are good enough ). So feel free to request me, but be patient with my replies.

Discord -- Mom-qo'te#3455
(6.8 MB, 3000x3500, deefa4u-45a6275d-b0b7-48e0-ac36-37b9c74abb27.png) (15 KB, 300x250, revenge_is_sweet_and_fattening_apparently_by_mac_nova_dbajhrg-300w.jpg) (67 KB, 1065x751, commission___midnight_feast_by_megamilkwhite_ddpudsx-pre.jpg) (91 KB, 1008x792, growin__gwen___patreon_by_pressurizedpleasure_dbsptdd-pre.jpg)
Hey everyone! Looking for a partner to do a fandom or OC RP with. I'm looking to exclusively do FxF plots. I could care less what your irl gender is as long as you can play a good chick lol.
As for my fandoms I like: Pokemon, Fire Emblem (Awakening - 3H), Evangelion, Persona 5, RWBY, DDLC, Dangandronpa, Overwatch, Ace Attorney, Marvel, Fate SN, and Final Fantasy 7 (Though i'm looking to rp Tifa or Aerith)

As for kinks i'm into: Stuckage, Weight gain (Realistic/Rapid), bbw, ssbbw, clothes tearing, humiliation, force feeding, unwilling, light slob, mutual gain, out of breath, burps, incest (Dw if you don't wanna do this), and lactation.
Maybes: Sex stuff (Not really too into rping sex)
Limits: Death, vore, bathroom stuff, and farts.

If you wanna rp let me know what your into and we can set something up. My discord is lolugotit#6342
(91 KB, 1008x792, growin__gwen___patreon_by_pressurizedpleasure_dbsptdd-pre.jpg) (6.8 MB, 3000x3500, deefa4u-45a6275d-b0b7-48e0-ac36-37b9c74abb27.png) (15 KB, 300x250, revenge_is_sweet_and_fattening_apparently_by_mac_nova_dbajhrg-300w.jpg) (67 KB, 1065x751, commission___midnight_feast_by_megamilkwhite_ddpudsx-pre.jpg)
Hey everyone! Looking for a partner to do a fandom or OC RP with. I'm looking to exclusively do FxF plots. I could care less what your irl gender is as long as you can play a good chick lol. I'm both a feedee and a feeder.
As for my fandoms I like: Pokemon, Fire Emblem (Awakening - 3H), Evangelion, Persona 5, RWBY, DDLC, Dangandronpa (I'm familiar with 1-2), Overwatch, Ace Attorney, Marvel, Fate SN, and Final Fantasy 7 (Though i'm looking to rp Tifa or Aerith)

As for kinks i'm into: Stuckage, Weight gain (Realistic/Rapid), bbw, ssbbw, clothes tearing, humiliation, force feeding, unwilling, light slob, mutual gain, out of breath, burps, and lactation.
Maybes: Sex stuff (Not really too into rping sex)
Limits: Death, vore, bathroom stuff, and farts.

If you wanna rp let me know what your into and we can set something up. My discord is lolugotit#6342
(104 KB, 850x687, dine_in_by_w_oo_t_dc1odwi-fullview.jpg) (134 KB, 1280x932, 1591987801.mochi-squish_wolken_comm_2_alt1.jpg) (249 KB, 2048x1487, E9fcxNZWYAQvaKX.jpeg) (201 KB, 1467x879, FJMcq93XwAAcI2G.jpeg)
Looking for an FxF mutual gain roleplay, semi-literate to literate! Preferably OCs

- Femboy
- Fit to fat
- Futa
- Mild slob
- Muscle growth
- Mutual gain
- Sex
- Stuffing
- Teasing
- Tight clothes
- Weight gain

I am pretty flexible, my discord is Oranges#7582
(248 KB, 2500x1422, Bodytype Ref 1.jpg) (1.2 MB, 1800x1930, Rio.png) (389 KB, 1280x814, 1471828425.kazecat_okory-enorma-lionsden (1).jpg) (184 KB, 1280x1714, gut reference.jpg) (65 KB, 900x1145, 595462-1820-13w03hq-preview.jpg)
Never tried this before, here goes!

Literate roleplayer, years of experience.

KrisBern#0363 is discord

Stuff I'm really into;

- Soft Vore (Oral, Anal, Cock), playing both pred and prey
- Weight Gain
- (Cute) Fat boys
- BBW/SSBBW
- Squashing/Flattening (Toony stuff)
- Size Difference
- Breeding
- Transformation via force (pressing down on head to shortstack someone, flattening them into a towel, stuff like that.)
- Kemonomimi (big fave)
- Non-fatal Bad Ends
- Endosoma
- Rimming
- General ass worship
- Hypnosis
- Video game mechanics (traits, stats, etc)
- M/F and M/M stuff
- Wrestling/Fighting as a setting/set-up
- Mutual Vore of NPCs
- Mutual WG through Vore
- Sweat
- OC/OC, Canon/OC

Stuff I like in certain contexts

- Gas
- Digestion
- Bondage
- Feederism
- WG through purely food
- Canon/Canon

Stuff that's a no

- Slob
- Scat
- Diapers
- Any kind of gore

Esoteric, Specific Kinks (none of these are required but I love them and they set my brain on fire)

- Kazecat-esque proportions
- Reality Warping scenes
- Ball-clenching Digestion (ala Spazman)
- Goofy scenarios (RPG Quest to breed every cute girl, an academy full of fatsos trying to eat each other, Keijo as a setting etc.)
- Futile Ballbusting (striking or stomping the balls simply makes them swell and glug, with no pain to the owner)
- Scenes set in Degenerate Fetish World/Universe
- Ass clapping. Not just twerking, but the ass being so huge even a step makes it clap, with the clap able to hypnotize, level buildings, etc.
- Vore Tattoos

Feel free to hit me up, I'm a hard switch. Usually love to do two scenes at a time, one as sub and one as dom.

Including images that I really like as a sort of taste of what I'm looking for.
(178 KB, 1350x1050, IMG_3665.JPG) (326 KB, 2048x1809, IMG_0041.JPG) (108 KB, 1317x1241, IMG_5686.JPG) (3.4 MB, 4962x3326, IMG_2645.PNG)
Hey everyone! I’ve been rather bored lately and want to rp! If there’s one thing I truly love is mutual weight gain. In my world literally anyone and everyone gets fat, and there’s this one plot idea that has been sitting rent free in my mind I want to do. I prefer to do male x female weight gain but with some talking I might open up to do MxM

So a group of four go on a quest into a castle, thinking they’d get paid and find treasure. What they don’t know is that the castle is cursed with traps and people who will make them fat under any means necessary.
I have some pretty specific characters in mind but if you have any others in mind, please let me know.

Kinks I *will* do
Mutual weight gain (as previously stated, basically a requirement)
Fat play
Sumo
Tight clothes
Humiliation/embarrassment
Rapid weight gain
Magical weight gain

Kinks I *might* do
Mud play
Immobility (as long as it is temporary and they lose weight soon after)
Inflation (again, as long as it’s temporary)
Blueberry
Male x Male

Kinks I will *not* do
Long term immobility
Long term inflation
Female x Female
Scat
Age regression
IQ loss
Underaged characters/lolicon
Health issues
Gore
Vore

We can discuss any other plot ideas in dms. My discord is Box Demon#4249
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a Ben 10 Gwen x Ben WG RP. After a mishap with the omnitrix, the two get Upchuck's DNA inside them and endlessly crave food. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)

Kinks:
-Mutual Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Lactation
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
I’m deciding to post here to see if anyone is interested in doing a mutual weight gain roleplay or a feeder/feedee relationship. I usually like to be the feedee but I’d be open to being a feeder. I do have some specific animes/shows and ships I would like to do.

Harry Potter: Something with magical weight gain like a potion that is given to them, get a spell placed on them or being force fed food. There is a plot that I read where Harry and Ginny are married with their kids and Harry starts to gain weight so Ginny suggests for him to go to a specialist to lose weight who is Draco and Draco starts to like Harry’s weight and Harry starts to like gaining weight.

Ships I like is: Draco x Harry, Ginny x Harry, Harry x Hermione, Ron x Hermione, Ron x Harry, Lucius x Narcissa but I’m open to other ships as well but these are my favorites.

Toilet Bound Hanako Kun: I read a story where Yashiro feeds Hanako doughnuts as he starts to gain weight. I’m ok with most ships from this one as well.

Naruto: I like most ships from this one.

Some of my kinks are:
-weight gain
-clothes getting tighter, ripping or buttons popping
-teasing/humiliation
-bondage
-force feeding
-I don’t mind sex in the stories either

My discord is oceansky101#1929
>>19758
I now also wanna do this idea with Xenoblade 2 if that sounds more appealing. Just now it's my OC replacing Rex as the Aegis Driver
Also something I forgot to mention is my OC is off limits for any expansion except muscle and cock so those looking for Mut WG will be disappointed
Looking for someone who is interested in
Footgrowth
Belly inflation
Mutual pregnancy
Pregnancy expansion
Age regression
Butt/breasts inflation
Body inflation
Berry inflation
Weight gain
Mutual inflation
Mutual weight gain
Growth
With either Jojo bizzare adventures characters or demon slayer characters or fire emblem characters
My Discord is Josefumi deserves better#8101
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a fandom WG RP. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)

Fandoms and pairings:
-Ben 10 (Ben x Gwen)
-Naruto (Naruto x Sakura)
-Sonic (Sonic x Amy, Blaze x Silver, Knuckles x Rouge)
-Totally Spies (Clover x Blaine)
-Total Drama Island (Leshawna x Harold)
-Rick & Morty (Morty x Summer)
-Pokémon (Ash x May)
-Fairly Odd Parents (Trixie x Timmy)

Kinks:
-Mutual Weight Gain
-Female Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Lactation
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
Hey everybody! Just like everyone else in this thread, I’m looking for anyone who’d be up to do weight gain, inflation, or expansion rp. I can do all of the following kinks:
Weight gain (extreme)
Inflation (water/air/any other method)
Expansion (Belly/ass/thighs/breasts)
Face sitting
Slob
Feeding
Loli/Shota
Slob
General filth
Health issues
Toilet kinks (scat/piss/farts)
And that’s just the beginning! My only limits are anything blood/gore related. Also, here’s a list of my fandoms:
Super Smash Bros.
Overwatch
Valorant
Hololive
Re:Zero
Neon Genesis Evangelion
My Hero Academia
Pokemon (Pokegirls or Anthros)
Rent a Girlfriend
Konosuba
Jujutsu Kaisen
Bunny Girl Senpai
Genshin Impact
Demon Slayer
If any of this sounds interesting, shoot me a discord friend request! sleepyboi#4339
Anyone intrested in a wholesome weight gain or belly expansion ace attorney or sonic rp or a Hyperpreg Link and Zelda rp

My Discord is Josefumi deserved better#8101
Hey looking to do a TDI Leshawna WG RP. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)

Kinks:
-Mutual Weight Gain
-Female Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Lactation
-Personality Change
Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
(538 KB, 2048x1138, IMG_3000.png) (3.4 MB, 4962x3326, Bbwchan4.png) (1.2 MB, 1280x1005, 3ea801c89fb2f09712b15b0c28aaa48937dd735b.png) (105 KB, 1098x1515, IMG_8746.JPG)
Hey everyone! I’ve been rather bored lately and want to rp! If there’s one thing I truly love is mutual weight gain. In my world literally anyone and everyone gets fat, and there’s this one plot idea that has been sitting rent free in my mind I want to do. I prefer to do male x female weight gain but with some talking I might open up to do MxM
Kinks I *will* do
Mutual weight gain (as previously stated, basically a requirement, preferably MxF)
fat play
Sumo
Tight clothes
Humiliation/embarrassment
Rapid weight gain
Magical weight gain
Kinks I *might* do
Immobility (as long as it is temporary and they lose weight soon after)
Inflation (again, as long as it’s temporary)
Blueberry
Male x Male
Kinks I will *not* do
Long term immobility
Long term inflation
Female x Female
Scat
Age regression
IQ loss
Underaged characters/lolicon
Health issues
Gore
Vore
We can discuss any other plot ideas in dms. My discord is Box Demon#4249

Oh and here are some pictures too, just so you can get an idea on what I like.
(112 KB, 1280x1280, 34e71243218508b1584db6836407f41247cb4b2fc1a494f419366744cb1fe3b8.jpg) (64 KB, 1063x752, _comm__immobile_weiss_schnee_by_cvetkanille_decwzdt-pre.jpg) (2.4 MB, 2100x2800, 798e226b24fa485e425b8fc466ae5f67-imagepng.png)
Hello everyone!
I'm looking to do a RWBY rp with canon characters only, I'll be playing Weiss. You can choose just about whoever from the show, just clear them with me first! I'm also open to doing AU based plots, so if you have an idea for that run it by me.
Here's a few kinks I'm into:
-Weight gain
-Stuffing
-Teasing/humiliation
-Immobility
-Praise
-Stuckage
-Denial
-Indigestion/bloating
-Exercise/struggling to move
-Slob
-Gas
-Laziness
-Brattiness
-Health issues minor to major
-Bad end
-Kidnapping
-Force feeding
-Blueberry inflation

Of course we don't have to do any that you don't want, and the don't all have to be done at once. Different plots will always call for different kinks.
My discord is Weiss Schnee#7685
My telegram is @hmchbmwh
Would be cool to do some fandom health issues weight gain RP (ie Genshin Impact or DC for example)
Discord is BatQuinn#2496
(329 KB, 2740x2200, 416F2167-6401-4DD1-9EA9-8B1A7A4FCB65.jpeg) (400 KB, 1640x2048, C66F3794-86D5-43F8-99CE-E9BAF8B565BA.jpeg) (451 KB, 2048x2035, CDF820EB-AC71-4E72-A4DF-5F3A6CB3C1A9.jpeg) (2.1 MB, 3319x2488, FEA149FD-FEB8-478D-8E35-9409D8E33329.png)
Hello there. Looking for a feeder this time around, that can play in a scenario where I play as a rich stepmom, and you have plans to turn the stepmom into a disgusting and fat blob of blubber. She can either be super rude and bitchy or super submissive and shy, so pick it how you like it. We can discuss more about the plot if your interested.

Kink to be included weight gain, sweat, gas, slob(light/extreme), encouragement, embarrassment, illegal things, clothes ripping/buttons popping, and belly gurgles and belly button fucking, sweaty buttcracks, groping, swamp ass, facesitting, squashing, futa, teasing, spanking, and several others that can be discussed.

>>21620
There can also be a step daughter version of this plot of your also interested in that
Looking for a session focused around weight gain or inflation, involving a mesugaki/bratty loli that talks smack to the wrong person and ends up as either a blob or a ball as a result. Further details to be talked in person. Potentially long term, if the partner is willing.
Prefered partners willing to play the loli, and literate enough to be able to write more than 3-6 sentences per post. Additionally, people with the patience to not expect several posts every day.
If interested, contact LuckyLuciano#2728
>>21218
Is this still open. I sent a request on discord
Looking for someone to a do a RWBY RP as a feedee, preferrable of the main 4 girls. Kinks include -Weight gain
-Stuffing
-Immobility
-Stuckage
-Denial
-Slob
-Laziness
-Brattiness
-Kidnapping
-Force feeding
My discord is Bulbasaur1256#8475 if you want to discuss more
>>21898
It's actually Bulbasaur001#8475
Looking for someone who is interested in a hyper pregnancy RP with either Yor from Spy x family or Meg from Family Guy
Also my Discord is Josefumi deserves better#8101
(898 KB, 1200x641, f3b6c8b2da6302976b29dedc9241041ef8d3c9fcfe47d9c5bccbe93d89156779_1.png) (143 KB, 1280x835, 328bd572627102f156b1bbd55b379ad626949578de8411077fc7db51a97197e0_1.jpg) (299 KB, 1192x900, 1626371177.floofyboyetime_wog__1_.jpg) (140 KB, 1280x1075, 1634272751.colbob111_werehog.jpg)
Looking for someone willing to do one of two Sonic themed plots.
Plot A: With Eggman finally defeated once and for all, Sonic begins to settle into a more sedentary lifestyle. With some encouragement and enabling from his friends (I was thinking Tails or Amy, but feel free to suggest anyone~), Sonic soon finds himself almost rapidly gaining weight.

Plot B: During the events of Sonic Unleashed, Sonic is pumped full of just a bit too much Dark Gaia energy, leaving him stuck in his werehog form. Only staying in that state for so long can be draining, leaving the poor hedgehog constantly hungry, and with a metabolism far too slow to keep the weight from piling on. Chip, who can hardly control himself around the beefy werehog, practically jumps at the opportunity to feed and fatten Sonic.

I will be playing Sonic in both of these.
kinks:
-slob
-reluctant WG
-immobility
-unwilling feedee (at first, at least)
-gas/musk
-sweat
-messy eating

Discord: milktea#4917
>>22329
it's me, i added you back, please accept. you know who i am, i missed you (My name start with an A and my tag number is #6938)
(169 KB, 969x1200, D94ECDE3-3A90-4240-8CBF-1AEC4672B5D4.jpeg) (1.4 MB, 1523x1500, 1E2035D1-4FD2-43F3-8CB3-EBD67928C3A5.jpeg) (190 KB, 664x438, 5C7E6B19-C57C-4A28-99BA-76CF5B5C2241.jpeg)
I’m looking for a fandom washed up rp
The plot I’m wanting to do is basically a older know retired version of a female from a fandom . Some of the fandoms I’m in is marvel, dc , overwatch,leauge of legends and dead by daylights
This can be a a heavy story rp so if you love story as much as me dm me .

The main ones I’m wanting to do are
Tracer
Ash
Sombra
Harley Quinn
Super girl
Captain marvel
Black widow
Jinx
Caitlyn
The huntress

I’m looking for some one with okay grammar, decent length responses (4-6 phone lines) and a eye for details

Kinks can be discussed in detail In chat but an overview:
My main dislikes -extreme slob, death, underage, Pokémon, plants, bathroom kinks
My main likes-
Mutual Gain, milfs,gaslighting, Dominating, Clothes Malfunction, forced servitude, Stuckage

No one under 18
horror lover#2280
(134 KB, 1280x990, 1657478862360.jpg)
Looking for girls on kik to talk extreme feederism, slob being an all round fatty or wannabe fatty.
Kik is brosnan02
Looking for someone who enjoys playing as a dominant feeder for a forced gain and slob themed RP (the more dark and twisted the better)
Im into:
- slob
- forced gain
- humiliation
- degradation
- mutual gain/slob
- toiletplay
- loli
- abdl/ddlg
My only limits are:
- vore
- gore
- inflation
- hyper sizes
If you fit the bill, message me on Discord (Charlie x#4032) and we can start chatting right away x
Looking to do a 18+ MXF RP of Total Drama Island, where Leshawna is encouraged by Harold to fatten up, hijinks ensue. Looking for anyone to be the female in a classic mxf setting. Premise can be discussed in DM.

List of kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
My Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
If anyone likes warhammer fantasy or 40k toss me an add: Mister Mann#8940
(1.8 MB, 2000x2400, cm__snack_time_by_metalforever_d7wwjo2.png) (3.3 MB, 3000x3000, kinktober_day_18___wobbly_by_anysizebutsmall_de79f1l.png) (2.3 MB, 2400x2600, cream_maniac___commission_by_noh_buddy_dejxnst.png)
The year is 2023, time has passed ever since the pandemic made the global economy fall onto it's knees, but now everything seems to be stable once more. Yet, it feels like there's a new pandemic that has been affecting women specifically, no matter where you look, or where you go, you can't help but notice that women were much bigger than before, what's more intriguing is that they don't even seem to notice it. It became a new normal of sorts, though it was very concerning. Why would the entire female population suddenly have a sort of weight gain pandemic? Rumor has it, that there is a company that used to make products that were known around the world, their sales however increased just around the time that the average mass in women started expanding rapidly. Isn't your sister a worker at that company? Yes, her, you've left her for years so I suppose you can consider this as a sort of vacation too. What plans might this company have? Their true intentions for doing this? Well, there's only way to find out, am I not right, Orpheus?

So this is the small backstory that I have for our roleplay, essentially you play as a spy/assassin with the codename 'Orpheus', and you're tasked with unmasking this company for what they truly are. Luckily for you, you happen to have a sister that you had separated with since college, ever since you left her she had been working at said company. You wonder, has she gained some weight too? She must know something, right?...

This story could go many ways, from our little assassin getting caught and fattened, unable to carry out her mission, to our little duo being able to take down the evil corporation. I wanted to explore the relationship between the two sisters too.

As you've guessed, I'll be playing as the sister that had grown a considerable amount of weight ever since, we may discuss the personalities and dynamics later in Discord. I'd like to have our two characters unknowingly fatten themselves, and potentially growing to have a fetish for seeing each other grow, in other words, Mutual Gain. If Mutual Gain isn't your thing, then we could try something else or a different dynamic if wanted.

If you've read up to here then, congratulations! I'd be happy to have Semi-Literate to Literate partners, I'll make sure to try being as descriptive as possible too! It's not my best post but I'm very much free to discuss more! Please don't chat me with a simple 'hi', tell me what interests you about the prompt and what you're looking for! Once again, thank you for reading my prompt~

(If interested please send me your Discord Tag here)
Anybody interested in a Sonic r p with my oc
I'll tell you the plot when we chat on Discord
My Discord is Golden noodle boy#8101
>>22492
oceansky101#1929
Any interest in a Friday night funkin rp?
Is anyone up for a RWBY RP
List of kinks include
-Weight gain
-Stuffing
-Immobility
-Stuckage
-Denial
-Slob
-Laziness
-Brattiness
-Kidnapping
-Force feeding
My discord is Bulbasaur1256#8475. Message me if there is anything else you want to add
Anyone wants to do a Friday night funkin or anime rp my discord is golden noodle boy#8101
Anyone is interested in a jojo bizzare adventure rp
Anyone is interested in a bleach rp or demon slayer rp
(94 KB, 974x821, B21AB6D9-5B30-44B0-BC0E-14C5C798CFCD.jpeg)
Welcome to your never ending vacation
Characters- I’m preferring this be a mxf and maybe fxf where your character is some kind of milf I’m also willing to bend to her being younger if I like your character. These characters can be oc or something from a ip (marvel ,dc,fallout ,xman,etc) You can send me multiple character ideas if you want.
Plot: a newly wedded couple is driving to their honey moon destination when they pull over at a motel for the night. What they don’t realize is that they are know in a permanent road trip loop around the US. Every night they find themselves at the same hotel staying there for a few days to see the sights before moving on to the next town. The motel soon starts fattening up it’s only two guest till soon they are using the baggage carts to hold there big bellies. Let’s see what a eternal vacation does to one’s waistline.
This is more of a long term rp that I’m willing to make a server for so we can use tupper and have multiple characters if you’d like.
This isn’t a first come first serve rp, I will be selecting who I want to continue it after about a day of the ad being up.
I’m looking for some one with okay grammar, decent length responses (4-6 phone lines) and a eye for detail.
Kinks can be discussed in detail In chat but an overview:
My main dislikes -extreme slob, death, underage, Pokémon, plants, bathroom kinks
My main likes-
Mutual Gain, milfs, gaslighting, Being Dominated, Clothes Malfunction, forced servitude, Stuckage
No one under 18
horror lover#2280
(405 KB, 662x837, IMG_4255.PNG) (3.4 MB, 4962x3326, IMG_2645.PNG) (196 KB, 1387x1378, Bbwchan3.jpg) (2.3 MB, 2400x2600, cream_maniac___commission_by_noh_buddy_dejxnst.png)
Hey y'all! I would like to do a long term mutual rp! This would be a MxF (or MxM maybe) rp. I have a few kinks in mind so lets go over those first before getting into the plot.

Required kinks: Mutual weight gain, rapid weight gain, magical weight gain, lactation (both female and male), fat play.

Other kinks I enjoy: mild slob, sumo, humiliation, MxM.

Kinks I *might* be willing to do: Blueberry (as long as it's temporary), Immobility (as long as it's temporary), more extreme slob, gasses.

Kinks I will *not* do: scat, gore, anything underage, long term immobility, long term inflation, hypnosis (might be willing to do mild hypnosis), personality changes, TF, age regression.

Now let's get to the plot, I have a few ideas but I'm just going to list two and list others in dms.

Plot one: We are a couple going to the local farmer's market for groceries. We were going about our usual business until we saw a new booth. We go over to this new booth and come across an absolutely massive witch (or scientist). After some begging on her part we buy her milk and take it home. But this is no ordinary milk as upon drinking it we were turned into two big, horny, lactating fatties. Shenanigans ensue and we get help from this girl to at least try to make our lives easier.

Plot two: I am a college freshman straight out of high school, you on the other hand are a fat nerdy girl who is secretly a witch. I get assigned as your roommate but am absolutely dumbfounded by your size. You then give me an amulet that turns me from athletic upstanding jock to a fat, subby, femboy slut. You then have your way with me, taking me where you go, introducing me to my friends, and doing whatever you want with me.

We can discuss other plots and other kinks you'd want to throw in in dms, my discord is Box Demon#4249
(6.9 MB, 3000x3000, 220fe6377c302b1e92e168f6e147b56e70dda96cddb8ef0e2a14b590f3073406.png)
Hi everyone! Today I'm looking to do a rp based around some more extreme plots I've got.
We can also work on a plot together if the one I've prepared doesn't exactly fits your taste.
The rp can be MxF, MxM, FxF, furry or anything else, I don't mind any.
The required kinks are:
-slob (extreme)
-toilet play
-vore(extreme or soft)
-weight gain
-cum play
-many more
It doesn't matter how much time has passed since the add was posted, I will still accept requests.
My discord: Duckers#2988
>>22700
is there a mistake in your name ? i can't add you for some reason
Anyone interested in a friday night funkin rp?
I have a idea I wanted to.do
My discord is golden noodle boy#8101 forgot to post it
(624 KB, 2000x2000, katswell_fat_face_by_syrupsunset_deybzz6.jpg)
If anyone wants to RP a Gigablob Katswell who is hungry, huge and horny. Must be descriptive and cool with horny rps

DM:ThatTsukiCat#0507
(280 KB, 1081x1350, E_r5_z-WQAMQqah.jpeg)
hi! i'm looking to do something with fat celebrity ladies-- bonus points if sarah from kero kero bonito is involved, but i have a flexible roster of women i'm willing to play! other kinks are more than open for discussion once we're actually talking.
if you're interested in doing something with me, you can either hit me up on justkidding!#8994 on discord, or Chunky Celeb Hub on f-list/f-chat!
Anyone wants to do a wholesome sonic rp?
My discord is golden noodle boy#8101
Change my discord is King of all#8101
>>19758
Putting my F-List here for anyone who cares
Anyone interested in a Sonic RP I have an idea if you like to talk about it my discord is King of all#8101
(698 KB, 1600x2884, friendly_assets_by_softservice_df0kqzw-fullview (1).jpg)
Danganronpa stuff is the name of the game tonight. I'm more than familiar with the casts of all three games, but I'm especially craving a chance to do something involving Sonia! That said, I'm open to other ideas, too. Weight gain/fat stuff is, obviously, a priority, but things like slob, inflation, and transformation are also on the table if you want them! Mutual fatness is ideal. Hit me up on Discord at justkidding!#8994 if you're interested!
(369 KB, 1280x596, 7s7f6g5.png) (614 KB, 1280x828, 026hbuM.png)
Hello! I'm looking to RP in the My Little Pony setting, though I could RP in just about any fandom I know well enough. I prefer to be the feedee, and I can play as anthro, feral, or human versions of the ponies!
My kinks are:
- Extreme/Rapid weight gain
- immobility
- Harems (I've been known to play as 2-3 girls and I'm not bad at it ;3)
- Pet play, name calling, teasing
- Force feeding and tube feeding
- Outfit play, costume play
- and much more!
My only limits are toilet kinks, gore, and slob kinks.
If you're interested, shoot me a DM!
The Peat and Growerful Triskie#4630
(1.7 MB, 1350x1650, inbound5622776036176010493.png) (1.7 MB, 2476x3984, inbound4642873390870682836.jpg)
Looking to do a 18+ Overwatch RP w/ Tracer and one of the male characters in the games. Looking for anyone to be the female in a classic mxf setting. Premise can be discussed in DM.

List of kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
>>23311
Do you have discord or something?

Mine is Box Demon#4249 if anyone wants to stop by
Meant to put this down but it's EnFuzzo#3950
looking for someone to do a micro/macro roleplay, mostly with SSBBW and some light slob (Not into gore and scat/piss)
i keep it short to caught the attention.
Feel free to send your Discord if interested
(1.8 MB, 1072x1618, craiyon_123748_Kirino_Kousaka_spending_quality_time_on_her_computer_shitposting_on_BBWchan_nbsp_.png)
I like to play bratty lolis who get punished, and I'm looking for someone to help punish me.

Main kinks are inflation (blueberry's my favorite) and weight gain, though I have some more specific kinks that you can ask me about.
Main turn-offs are the usual Scat-Piss-Snuff, or anything with excessive suffering. Not really into dark themes. Although it's not a complete turnoff, i'm a little iffy about slob, so ask me about it if you'd want to include it and we can come to an agreement. Same thing goes for Popping.
I'm also fine playing shota/futa/femboy if that's what you're into.
I'm open to my rp partners playing as any gender, though playing with Male Roles is always preferred.
All I ask if that you're literate, willing to match my post-length, and don't act like a creep.

Here's my Discord:
Pancake Milkshake#0984

And as an optional opening question: who's the first expansion artist you found out about?
(101 KB, 894x894, 72F99069-C6A6-44F6-8851-A0220238BA8C.jpeg) (115 KB, 693x1153, BEF982AC-9411-4724-A1B5-C010D22DAAF3.jpeg) (82 KB, 752x1063, EE68F6BC-3242-4C1E-8782-3C56CDDE386C.jpeg)
Looking for people who want to rp female Apex and or Overwatch characters gaining weight.

Kinks include:

Clothes ripping
Light slob
Immobility
Stuffing / force feeding and tube feeding
Lactation
Futa

Things I won't do include

Scat/ piss kinks
Death
Health issues
Gore
Vore

Many things can be talked about in dms, Hit me up if interested. Eights#9798
(31 KB, 455x587, 4AED0A19-205B-4E28-9EBD-561C9BD84210.jpeg)
I’m looking for a partner to do a Teacher and Student weight gain rp with. We could get more specific with the details, however the basic plot would be that a female teacher convincing one of her female students to start putting on weight. Wether this is blackmail, manipulation, or a consensual thing is totally up in the air. This would take place in a high school with a high school senior being the feedee. I’m down to play either role myself so pick whichever one you prefer!

For my kinks im into: Weight Gain, Burps, Messy Eating, Out of breath, Tight clothes, Clothes ripping, Sweat, Humiliation, Teasing, Laziness, and Belly play.
My limits are: Vore, gore, bathroom stuff, male, and death.

If you’re interested in this send me a friend request on Discord (lolugotit#6342) and we can start chatting!
Anyone wants to do a Loud house Or Friday night funkin rp? My discord is King of all#8101
I can tell you the ideas I have
(39 KB, 643x589, inbound4934037823722902944.jpg)
Looking to do a 18+ MXF RP of Total Drama Island. 5 years after the original show, Leshawna is encouraged by Harold to fatten up, hijinks ensue. Looking for anyone to be the female in a classic mxf setting. Premise can be discussed in DM.

NOTE to admins: I don't know of aging up is allowed or not. If not let me know.

List of kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
(85 KB, 1040x995, 24323010 (1).jpg)
Looking to do some Danganronpa stuff, specifically where I can play Kaede from V3. Mutual gains are heavily preferred, but not necessarily mandatory if I like you enough. Other kinks that are cool but not necessary include slob and inflation, among some more much weirder things, but those can be discussed in private if you're interested! If I've caught your attention, then hit me up at Kaede Akafatsu#2106 on Discord.
I'm looking for someone who's interested in a Friday night funkin rp where they play as GF or BF while I play as some of my OCS if you are interested here is my discord King of all#8101 so we can talk about Kinks and the rp plot
(1.2 MB, 3469x3081, a_gift_for_grell_pt_1_by_mizz_britt_davl281.jpg) (2.2 MB, 5095x4001, a_gift_for_grell_pt_4_by_mizz_britt_davl3yu.jpg)
Im not a watcher of Black Butler, but I love her design and think she has good potential as a big charismatic yet horny English Girl.

My main kinks are
WG
Feederism
Big Ass
Big Boobs
Immobility
Face Sitting
Ill-fitting Clothing
Heavy Breathing
Struggle to get up
Femdom
Titty Fuck
Vaginal Fuck
Belly Fuck
Anal Sex
Big Girlfriend Skinny Boyfriend

those up to it: DM
ThatTsukiCat#0507
(208 KB, 1130x820, d736ca04c54a630520aaeca76f84f70b51228d0a937270c410435b6e3e0742e5.jpg) (932 KB, 1421x867, c3e5ed1a76604cd2e0c0c7f3ef7f4053f9a86f8f826e4dbc149f9d095af8ebf3.jpg)
Looking for a roleplay involving myself getting fatter, specifically. I'm happy to engage in mutual fattening, as long as I'm either keeping up the pace or outpacing my partner. I write in paragraph-style instead of script-style, at least a few sentences but with no upper limit in length. I don't have a great many fandoms I follow very closely, except Homestuck, but I am mostly fandom-open, with a preference for OC humans/furs.

I'll get into the nitty gritty everyone here probably ctrl-fs for:
FAVE KINKS:
>Slob (all aspects, from sloppy eating, to sweat and body hair, to gas, to scat/ws, to accidents, to open messing/wetting)
>Health issues (mobility, tiredness, breathing problems, apnea, or even death-feederism)
>Corruption (could be mental regression, or slob personality, or sexual corruption, or even becoming feral-minded/bodied like farm-pigs~)
>Humiliation, shame, public spectacles, unwitting/unwilling fattening
>Worship, encouragement, fluff
>Denial, unwilling to willing, psychological play
>Medical play, body modifications, amputee, oxygen play/CPAPs, heart monitors

My only no is lolicon/shotacon or bestiality. I accept mental regression or animalistic changes, but if you're interested in heckin' a horse, we got My Little Pony characters for that, lol. As for loli/shota, my main issue is age difference primarily -- characters of similar age exploring their newfound sexual interests and needs are one thing, but idk, sorry, even among death feederism and body horror I have to draw a few lines.

That's about it! The rest can be hashed out in DMs, methinks. Discord handle is TheLittleThings#0205
>>22492
Are you still looking for people for this one?
Looking to do a long term zombie style roleplay with literate individuals who preferably enjoy long term stories with a heavy emphasis on (multiple) characters with lore to go with the world! Long post ahead!

The emphasis will be on weight gain, slob, transformation, stuffing, corruption, medical play, force feeding, toilet kinks, some body horror and survival. We can discuss more niche kinks later on so feel free to ask me anything. However, the plot follows this loosely.

The year 20XX was the year a mysterious transmissible disease broke out within the strain of the Rabies virus. Out in the countryside small time scavengers contracted the virus from a contaminated source beginning the route to infecting farms in the nearby areas. Said scavengers turned hostile and attacked cattle and animals, a now infamous report stated an unprovoked and wild animal attacked the lone farmer in a county with less than 200 people recorded since then.

Farm animals that now contracted the virus usually experienced the same results but hostility was first glanced as restlessness and hunger pans as cattle grazed new amounts of food in record time whilst being prepped to be sold by the same farmer and his staff who had now shipped infected products ranging from dairy, meat, livestock, eggs, and so on to a broad market within the community.

However, the result of these new "super" livestock granted corporations a new dial in the fast food/grocery market. Bids for animals that had these qualities soared like a never before whilst consumers within the nation began to infect themselves with this new virus. Elitist corporations of course didn't pay attention to the longterm effects products with this "enhancements" did. Profits sky rocketed and those at the top stayed clear of the food since steadily the average human would consume more and more as if they were dependent or addicted to these foods...

The original farmer was never heard from as the months went on. The staff at the farm only mentioned the government introducing a potential investigation on the practices of the farm. Whisking away the owner, but never closing the farm due to corporate lobbyists ensuring their "golden goose" would stay afloat.

Humans who purchased products under the brands selling infected inventory grew attached and remained normal for the stretch of a year where then reports began to surface between the world its countries of humans who grew fatigued first, then uncontrollable binges and pans of hunger. Restlessness, and eventually hostility to the point of attacking others who possessed quantities of food that they themselves could eat.

Civilizations collapsed due to the workforce giving out first, militaries split between the conscious citizen being a threat and their forces falling by default as many of them also contracted said virus on their own time. Elites watched and did minimal effort to see this end. They were recording lows in profit, but searched for a way to "minimize" the impact of a beloved "series of products." Obviously Corporates abandoned the world and those healthy to settle within private luxury CHZ (Contained Healthy Zones) that merited patronage and status as well.

As time passed and many searched for the abundance of food left int he wake of the companies accidental apocalypse, the virus adapted human ecology and biology to fit the needs of the host.

-Shamblers are those who were infected and lost themselves to eat now anything they can to satiate their hunger. They range from mobile sizes to even reaching close immobility. They are the most common type found by any survivors.

- Disgorgers are bile filled individuals who have eaten ridiculous amounts of food and their stomach have adapted to containing an acidic substance similar to stomach acid within their bodies. Prone to dispel this bile at will and usually seek constant appetite relief.

- Feeders have been dubbed due to the nature of a fetish similar to their purpose. Focuses on transforming non-infected individuals into one of many infected. Long arms, relatively chubby midsection, strong lower body for propulsion. They are the most mobile and human out of all them.

-“Flats” are those who are filled to the brim with air, gasses, food, and a strain of the virus unique to them that allows it to be airborne for small periods of time. Immediate response is to be taken to these individuals as they are also prone to burst and dispel large sums of harmful gas that contains said virus.

-Colossus are the most rare and mysterious of these individuals. They eat constantly when given the opportunity, yet they have a near complete intellectual sense with the only downside is their hunger which drives them to make choices based on appetite and not fully logical. Yet they (along with feeders) can talk and make out sentences like any other human prior to infection would. They are seen as super humans as their size in height and body mass has significantly increased with their stomach capacity able to fit large animals whole like cows, pigs, and even humans.

That sums the story and roleplay so far. We will be playing as a group of survivors during/before/or after the fall of the civilization we pick. I made most of this stuff as a template but would be up to change and add any other things we'd want. If you'd like to reach out and discuss more and want to create something longterm my discord is Mafiana#2351.
(96 KB, 800x392, medium (12).png)
>>23241
Hey there, am pretty interested in this ad of yours. Would you wanna roleplay sometime maybe? If so My discord is killtime101#0733
I'm gonna make this short and I'll leave my Discord at the end. I'm looking to do s weight gain rp involving a loli and or shota. My main kinks are things like extreme slob (farts, burps, messy eating, toilet stuff etc.), lactation, hyper stuff and body parts. I'm into much more, but that can he discussed in dms. My Discord is Fat Fuckin' Bear#8949. Send the word "Blimp" so I know where you're coming from
>>24073
Can’t add you for some reason
>>24073
Discord tag seems to be incorrect, tried sending you a request multiple times and got nothing.
For those who tried to add me for rp, I messed the tag up. The actual one is Fat Fuckin' Bear#8940
(1.5 MB, 2499x1941, 1650593399.boxmingle_1milly.png)
So I have been having this subby fantasy of sorts for a bit so I wanted to post it as an ad here. This roleplay would be short term-ish, or longer if you want. I also prefer typing around 3-5 sentences per post. I like a bit of worldbuilding on occasion for roleplays.

The idea/premise is that my character is turned into a pear shaped shortstack royal breeder imp of sorts for hell, whether through a magical contract, rebirth, hell technology or whatever. Basically, in return for supernatural and otherwordly pleasure I would serve to breed for royals and build their armies.

I dont really care about what "style" of hell there is for this. I also dont really have a size limit for kinks besides what can we really work with it.

My kinks are hyper, weight gain, pregnancy/hyper preg, expansion, size related pleasure sensitivity (I dont mind if you ask about this one since it may seem weird.), and tf/tg. I can be flexible, but I dont like kinks like scat, diapers, piss, and death/suffering related stuff.

That's the roleplay ad. My discord is killtime101#9733 if any one of you are interested.
(5.1 MB, 480x288, 3EDDC445-B97B-4E55-805F-87A190314DC2.gif)
Hello I’m wanting to get out some rp ideas Iv had . The list below isn’t the full one but are the main one I’m wanting to just chat about and expand upon.
-A marvel or dc female (she hulk,black widow ,Wonder Woman etc) are washed up and fat . They decide they want a little pet so they trick a twig of a guy into being
There servant who they fatten up
-dead by day light
This one is a little more open with the huntress the wraith or pig have grown rather plus . So know they need a little help around the fog so my guy is captured by the mist to serve

two ssbbw friends going around town on a girls night out. The two don’t realize how fat they are .this is based off One of my favorite pictures. I am completely open to suggestions on this one .this rp is just a fun rp that can go most anywhere . I’m open to ocs or ip characters from any property. I will be playing a fat red hair milf salon owner

My favorite
The fatty tiki bar this one is way more kink and about a fat couple going and getting fatter at the beach . This one is less story driven and way way more kink driven . They will be breaking bar stools and jam turn stiles of

Kinks-Mutual Gain, milfs,gaslighting, ,hight difference (being the shorter one ). Cuddles , cat girls,horror related stuff especially horror domme.Dominating, Clothes Malfunction, forced servitude, Stuckage, mind altering,milf tf especially permanent butt inflation and denile and wholesome

My main dislikes -extreme slob, death, underage, Pokémon, plants, bathroom ,over barring feeders when it’s not called for.
Discord: horror lover#2280
Reposting this. Male looking for a female partner to play out some extreme and limitless weight gain RPs, mostly MxF. I don't really have any preference towards playing feeder or feedee so I'm up to being either role, mutual gain is also something that's very much on the table.
As a limitless player I'm mostly after very extreme depictions of weight gain, usually hyper or giga levels of fat that are large enough to entail world destruction. Slob is a heavy preference of mine and I have no qualms about featuring excessive scat or vomit. Also open to kinks such as vore, ageplay, BDSM, rape, incest etc.
Looking mostly for original scenario and plot ideas, but I'm open to canon rps too. Add me on either Discord, Telegram or Kik! Discord: Pootis Bear#5831 . Telegram: @PootisBear . Kik: P00tisBear
(117 KB, 981x982, inbound620858951513010632.jpg)
Looking to do a 18+ MXF RP of Total Drama Island. 5 years after the original show, Leshawna is encouraged by Harold to fatten up, hijinks ensue. Looking for anyone to be the female in a classic mxf setting. Premise can be discussed in DM.
NOTE to admins: I don't know of aging up is allowed or not. If not let me know.
List of kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change
Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
>>24417
Don’t dm this person they’ll block you for no reason at all
(841 KB, 1044x984, R.png)
Discord: Miss Feeder#2327

Fandoms I enjoy: Star Wars
Avatar: Last Airbender, Naruto, Dc, Harry Potter, Marvel, Teen Titans, TMNT (1980s), Crusader kings 2+3, Europa Universalis 4, Hearts of Iron 4, Code Geass, Tenchi Muyo, Helltaker, Hazbin Hotel/ Helluva Boss Marvel Cinematic Universe, Undertale, Zootopia, Katawa Shoujo, Disney, Toradora , Dead Rising, Highschool of the Dead, Danganronpa, Portal, TF2, DBZ + DBS, Pokemon, Digimon, Monster Rancher,
Stellaris, Doom, MLP FIM, Tekken, Street Fighter, Yu-Gi-Oh, Original settings, Historical figures, Mythology, Smite,, Totally Spies, Teen Titans, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Splatoon, The Sims, Wolfenstein, Steven Universe, Cyberpunk 2077, Azumanga Daioh, Dark Souls, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Pixar Movies, The Incredibles, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, D&D, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Alternative Historical Timelines, Bioshock series, Studio Ghibli movies, Sid miers Civilisation series, The Loud House, Game of Thrones, HBO: Rome, Walking Dead, Sailor Moon, Halo

Kinks I enjoy: Being Feeder Only, Weight gain, Slob, Mind control, wardrobe malfunction, health issues, teasing, Burp, Fart, Pregnancy, Harem, Bbw, Ssbbw, Immobile, Death, Messy, Vore, diet sabotage, Scat, Ageplay, Stepfordization, Belly play, Sex, Fattening up lolis, Incest, can be either dominant or submissive feeder,
I am also open to a lot of other kinks

Kinks I don't do: Mutual Gaining, Being Feedee, cuckholding,

Hello to one and all! My name is Miss Feeder. Literate roleplayer, storymaker of several years experience. First delved in the roleplaying aspect in the Glory days of Tumblr and F-List before the Exodus, and spend most of my days roleplaying on Discord. Whether it's a Roleplay of an Original Setting, Alternative timelines, based on Comics, Movies, Shows, Cartoons, Games, I'll be happy to be a part of the action.

Canons x Canons, Canon x OC, Oc x OC, it's all good in my book. I will say though, I do have a very strong interest in playing as Male Characters - With a preference in being a Male OC where I like to play as a human character. Of course if you wish to play as either a male or female character yourself, either human or furry depending on the setting and story, I certainly won't say no to you!

I do enjoy a Long Term roleplay stories, seeing how the story progresses overtime, the forging of our characters and the decisions made overtime. If that is not to your liking, then I am always up for the more short-term stories and one-shot roleplays, they are always fun as well!

So, come and talk to me on Discord, and let's have a good chat and a fantastic roleplay experience. Just be sure to give me a heads up that you're from BBW-Chan and are responding to the RP Thread here just so I don't accidentally block you! Hope to see you all soon!
>>24529
The same thing happened to me too
(605 KB, 2048x1706, 9708A234-B448-4218-84BA-6FBC23332B05.jpeg)
A howl in the night: an alert to all lovers of the horror and macabre.
I’m looking for fans of horror and feederism. What I am wanting is a story driven rp with bits of kinks placed here and there. I’m looking for someone who can add to the rp and story with decent length responses/response time. So if your a fan of horror films, universal monsters, or just Halloween feel free to dm me. Below are some of the plots I have already made up. These plots can be used, changed, or something else entirely if you have strong feelings. I’m willing to both the feeder and feedee. I’m willing to play both the monster or the victim, we can both be monsters as well. These can be mxf or fxf. feel free to offer ideas and suggestions for plots .

the circus is wide -this one involves a haunted circus coming to town. A victim is kidnapped and forced to work there against his will until a circus fat lady notices them.
the witches assistant- a fat witch tricks a local outcast into signing over his life to her and is now her familiar.
the worlds fattest slasher -this one is a bit more up in the air with plots. This would definitely be a enemies to lover set up.
your werewolf gf-this one would involve someone falling in love with a woman who’s true form goes from a skinny woman to a obese werewolf.
your undead bride-this rp is based off corpse bride where by some mistake a fat corpse or ghost comes back and claims someone as her servant.
I have a few more but I would love to see yours
My favorite horror thing -trick or treat, Elvira, universal monsters, vhs, killer clowns from outer space, Spirit Halloween and much more.
Kinks-Mutual Gain, milfs,gaslighting, ,hight difference (being the shorter one ). Cuddles , cat girls,horror related stuff especially horror domme.Dominating(I do prefer being the one dom but it can be discussed), Clothes Malfunction, forced servitude, Stuckage, mind altering,milf tf especially permanent butt inflation and denile and wholesome

My main dislikes -extreme slob, death, underage, Pokémon, plants, bathroom ,over barring feeders when it’s not called for.

(605 KB, 2048x1706, E9B5C00F-E29C-4C32-B189-77CB449FCBB2.jpeg)
I’m looking for fans of horror and feederism. What I am wanting is a story driven rp with bits of kinks placed here and there. I’m looking for someone who can add to the rp and story with decent length responses/response time. So if your a fan of horror films, universal monsters, or just Halloween feel free to dm me. Below are some of the plots I have already made up. These plots can be used, changed, or something else entirely if you have strong feelings. I’m willing to both the feeder and feedee. I’m willing to play both the monster or the victim, we can both be monsters as well. These can be mxf or fxf. feel free to offer ideas and suggestions for plots .

the circus is wide -this one involves a haunted circus coming to town. A victim is kidnapped and forced to work there against his will until a circus fat lady notices them.
the witches assistant- a fat witch tricks a local outcast into signing over his life to her and is now her familiar.
the worlds fattest slasher -this one is a bit more up in the air with plots. This would definitely be a enemies to lover set up.
your werewolf gf-this one would involve someone falling in love with a woman who’s true form goes from a skinny woman to a obese werewolf.
your undead bride-this rp is based off corpse bride where by some mistake a fat corpse or ghost comes back and claims someone as her servant.
My favorite horror thing -trick or treat, Elvira, universal monsters, vhs, killer clowns from outer space, Spirit Halloween and much more.
Kinks-Mutual Gain, milfs,gaslighting, ,hight difference (being the shorter one ). Cuddles , cat girls,horror related stuff especially horror domme.Dominating(I do prefer being the one dom but it can be discussed), Clothes Malfunction, forced servitude, Stuckage, mind altering,milf tf especially permanent butt inflation and denile and wholesome

(605 KB, 2048x1706, 0EEF3D07-F561-446A-AE43-93EF429F551D.jpeg)

Kinks-Mutual Gain, milfs,gaslighting, ,hight difference (being the shorter one ). Cuddles , cat girls,horror related stuff especially horror domme.Dominating(I do prefer being the one dommed but it can be discussed), Clothes Malfunction, forced servitude, Stuckage, mind altering,milf tf especially permanent butt inflation and denile and wholesome

Anyone interested in the Scott pilgrim vs the world RP my Discord is king of all#8101 we can discuss things there
(31 KB, 800x725, D5D77138-871A-4B05-B6E6-42065DBF7610.png)
[Male] looking for [Female] to play as wife in scenario where we both instantly gain 600 pounds and must learn to adapt to our new sizes in a sort of slice-of-life-esque type RP. Originally Characters Only. Further details of the story and roles on KIK.

My KIK: Donnyfakename

Kinks Include:
Mutual Fats(MxF Only) - Instant Weight Gain - Rapid Weight Gain - Mobility Issues - Immobility - Wardrobe Malfunction/Clothes Ripping - Collateral Damage(Like Breaking Furniture) - Heavy Breathing/Breathlessness - Feederism(Primarily Feeder) - Public Humiliation - Sweating - Belching - Laziness - Teasing/Bullying

Absolute Turn Offs:
Any Type of Watersport - Life Threatening Medical Issues - Futa - Pedo Stuff - Diapers

If your Kink was not mentioned above and you want it included please let me know on KIK.
(63 KB, 1200x1183, inbound1125680669399953632.jpg) (179 KB, 2078x1586, inbound3458149989200300861.jpg)
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a 18+ Ben 10 Gwen x Ben WG RP. After a mishap with the omnitrix, the two get Upchuck's DNA inside them and endlessly crave food. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)

Kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Smelling and licking
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
(57 KB, 1064x751, F82A16CD-7F19-4DEA-8CED-7698228A1947.jpeg) (128 KB, 1033x774, 7976CE3D-0CFC-434A-BC6B-C7FEC12EF720.jpeg) (175 KB, 1280x579, C987AE06-3E16-4C2E-98B7-7639A71469BB.jpeg) (139 KB, 893x895, 9EEB1F7D-CA18-49BE-A9DC-85BD37516B28.jpeg)
Hi I’m a roleplayer on discord and I would like to do some roleplays, I also wanted to update my roleplaying repertoire… thing.

Franchises I Like: Pokémon, Ben 10, Harry Potter, Futurama, Mortal Kombat, Splatoon, Overwatch, Undertale, Deltarune, Mythology (ask for specifics), (may include more based on your lists when we talk)

Kinks I Will RP: Weight Gain (M/F), Mutual Gain, Heterosexual Pairings, Lesbian Pairings, Immobility, Heavy Breathing, Sweating, Mobility Issues, Vore, Struggling.

Kinks I Won’t RP: Anything Underage in Sexual Activity (all underage sexual characters will be aged up if we rp them), Loli, Death from Obesity, Major Health issues (diabetes for example), Mind Deterioration, Gender Swapping, Scat, Waterworks, Major Slob, Cutting, Butchery.

I am ChattyWampus#2399 feel free to add me on discord if you want to rp.
(57 KB, 1064x751, 21FE292A-D364-4244-9234-E4CFE337823D.jpeg) (128 KB, 1033x774, 77993599-3ED0-4F9F-8A4E-C9E678DC120D.jpeg) (175 KB, 1280x579, D03A19F6-C0C5-45FD-8D68-009584CD6B7B.jpeg) (139 KB, 893x895, E3F7038A-FF6D-4597-871D-3DA4CF543E70.jpeg) (87 KB, 1071x746, A22777EB-5735-4D6C-8E06-B68D9BE901E7.jpeg)
Hi I’m a roleplayer on discord and I would like to do some roleplays, I also wanted to update my roleplaying repertoire… thing.

Franchises I Like to RP
-Pokémon
-Ben 10
-Harry Potter
-Futurama
-Mortal Kombat
-Splatoon
-Overwatch
-Undertale
-Deltarune
-Mythology (ask for specifics)

Kinks I Will RP
-Weight Gain (M/F)
-Mutual Gain
-Heterosexual Pairings (MxF)
-Lesbian Pairings (FxF)
-Homosexual Pairings (MxM) (Sometimes)
-Immobility
-Heavy Breathing
-Sweating
-Mobility Issues
-Vore
-Physical Struggling.

Kinks I Won’t RP
-Anything Underage in Sexual Activity (all underage sexual characters will be aged up if we rp them)
-Loli/Lolicon
-Death from Obesity
-Major Health issues (diabetes for example)
-Mind Deterioration
-Mental Manipulation
-Gender Swapping
-Scat
-Waterworks
-Major Slob
-Cutting
-Butchery

(There are also kinks I can’t think of as I write this or don’t have any strong opinion for doing or not doing such as giantess, slime, and gender swap (depending on how it’s done))

I am ChattyWampus#2399 feel free to add me on discord if you want to RP.
I also forgot to mention, I’ll be open to various franchises you’d wanna RP.

OCs are also fine, as well as RPs that don’t have a franchise route/that use OCs.
(214 KB, 2048x1536, IfkZRvK-.jpeg.jpg)
[Spoiler because Slob, if you like that, keep reading!]
Hail and well met, fellow feeders and feedees! I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring here!

Looking to RP FxF (I can also by M if you prefer, but prefer rp with female partners), gotta be at least little literate, and very kinky ;). I can be feeder or feedee, sub or dom

Settings: Most popular animes (one piece, dbz, naruto, aot, mha), most video game IPs (found feederism through deviantart sonic), I can do OCs, I can do Harry Potter, digimon, hell I can even do ~Homestuck~ (I'd honestly love to do homestuck, hmu).I've been around the internet long enough to have a general vibe of whatever you're interested in. I'm kinda game for whatever, I can even do your fandoms if you're okay with me not perfectly knowing it.

Kinks I like: Biiiig on slob, virtually no limits. Mutual wg is a big turn on but not required. Love manipulation and corruption, especially if paired with IQ loss. Seeing a bright healthy person slowly melt into a ball of dumb, farty fat, is all I want.

(Can be taboo, but love me some ageplay too, either mental or physical. Why just fatten someone up when you can make them a obese, gassy, diapered ball of fat? Once did an RP in mha where Inko fattens up and babies all of the girls of 1-A, glorious!)

Kinks I'm not here for: inflation, berry, vore, preg giantess, sumo, hyper, or any expansion of a particular part alone. Just looking for good ol fashion nasty slobs.

So hmu if you're interested, I'm clearly able to write a lot, lol. The @ is @bonuslevel#5060 , I'll see you there :)
>>24905
Oh also down for noncon, furries and drp! Tbh I think I can get nastier than anyone here, so really don't hold back 🐷
>>24870
By any chance do you have discord? my discord is Box Demon#4249
>>24937
Just sent ya a friend request
>>24893
Not wanting slob, coward
>>24905
This account is no longer active, please ignore. If mods could delete all of this that'd be great
>>25027
Do you have a new account or?
looking for a long-term RP partner that enjoy slob. i can work with pretty much anything in terms of Kinks, fandoms etc, i'm flexible, but at least it's requiered to have a very good ammount of slob.
Discord: Apsodar#6938
>>25027

Don't you think that would have been good to tell me? You know, someone you're rping with?
>>24073

This is still very much so open, the actual tag is #8940. Name is the same though
>>24893
>ChattyWampus#2399
Hey I tried adding you on Discord but it couldn't locate you. I am interested in playing with you, did you change your handle?
Hi I am ChattyWampus, yes I did change my name. I have a new handle but I’d prefer to keep it private atm if that makes sense, so you could put yours down and I send the request to you if you’d prefer
>>25391
Don’t add this person they’ll just block you don’t waste your time with them
>>25393
Bro, idk who you are, but maybe you're a little too plugged into RP. Step back a bit and do other things.
>>25396
I don’t know you either that’s why I’m saying don’t waste your time
>>25391
This poster is 100% a serial ghoster, don't bother with them.
(423 KB, 1947x2901, 9B046610-B896-42E2-9B3D-8DD8C60C5D55.jpeg) (150 KB, 1620x2048, 06492898-A076-4BB1-98C9-523AC848998B.jpeg) (55 KB, 356x565, 8B66FFAF-B622-4E32-B26D-3DBFD5039DF5.jpeg) (365 KB, 1933x2048, 25463FD7-ECDD-463A-8A4B-372779E45443.jpeg) (218 KB, 2048x1486, 41E9850F-F421-4165-86C4-A2C9BB78DE34.jpeg) (1.6 MB, 1549x2048, 686452F7-2787-46CD-A803-8A584C982CEC.jpeg)
You’ve just graduated college, but here’s the thing you hated every bit of school and working. You needed to find a way out of it. Your parents always forced you to be the best, but now that your finally on your own you can be who you wanna. You’ve always wanted to just let loose and find a woman you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. So you find a dating app for beautiful woman. You swiped for hours on hours until finally your dream gal. You swiped right on me and I responded quickly. You then knew you just had to wrap me around your finger, if you exploit your fetishes in the right direction.
Kinks: Weight Gain, Slob, Extreme Slob, Teasing, Near Immobile, Futa, Sweat, Stuckage, Messiness, Diet Sabotage, Half Humans, Wardrobe Malfunction/Clothes Ripping, Collateral Damage, Heavy Breathing/Breathlessness Laziness, Ageplay, Belly Play, Sex, Incest, Dom/Sub
Limits: Diapers, Death, Gore, Weight Loss
My discord is Vague#0085 if anyone is interested looking for a mostly limitless partner for this plot in mind.
Bump
Hey! So, this time around I'm looking to do a Steven Universe based rp involving the one or more of the gems or even the human characters like Connie and Steven somehow being fattened. I do have some general plot ideas along with some more specific ones, depending on what character(s) you wanna see get fat and slobby.

As far as kinks go, nothing is really required besides weight gain, slob, hyper stuff, and lactation. Besides that, I'm down for just about anything. My only limits are death, gore, hard vore, and extreme health issues. I've also got no size limits.

So yeah, if you're interested, feel free to add me at Fat Fuckin' Bear#8940
>>25616
He'll just Ghost you after 2 or 3 messages, don't bother with him.
>>25616

I don't think I've ghosted anyone I've gotten from here. Drop your tag, I might have missed you.
(493 KB, 1279x1324, 1656999278347.jpg)
I mean, different kind of RP, but has anyone ever considered going full into ERPG material?
>>25723
With dice rolls and everything? Seems interesting but dunno how well it'd work with two people.
>>25729
i've done it a few times, and it's really nice
>>25729
>>25741
The good thing about it is it would allow multiple people to be involved in a story and would allow a little bit of randomness and grounding into it.
Anyone have any interests?
(29 KB, 643x589, inbound5202354710466525625.jpg) (63 KB, 938x852, inbound780960232648129074.jpg)
Looking to do a 18+ MXF RP of Total Drama Island or Cleveland Show.

5 years after the original show, Leshawna is encouraged by Harold to fatten up, hijinks ensue, or Roberta's bf cheats on her and decides to leave with Junior to wisconsin. Thus making her part of the fatass population

Looking for anyone to be the female in a classic mxf setting.

List of kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
>>25753
With Leshawna I could except farting depending on circumstances.
>>25753
Given circumstances I could accept farts for Leshawna RP.
>>24532

Easily one of the few greatest fetish roleplayers out there. Seriously recommend this woman.
>>24532
I added you on discord at oceansky101#1929
>>23636
Heya! I chatted you over at discord recently, you should be able to see it!
>>25751
I am interested
>>12397
Hey if this is still opened I'd love to try something with ya
Hey, so I'm looking for some people who are into fat and slobby/inflates lolis and shotas to rp with. If you're into all that shit, feel free to add me on Discord at Fat Fuckin' Bear#8940
(141 KB, 1620x2048, 5164b280353c4a3743f97c8288d6f7afeda19befbb8f510f8f05fa19cab70106.jpg) (108 KB, 1024x635, commission_illust_by_sunny3257_daxg97t-fullview.jpg)
H-Hello! I'm a Male looking for females to rp with!

I'm very flexible, but I'm looking for long term partners to do multiple rp's with over time! ^^

I really like being sub but I can switch sometimes!

I like playing as femboys alot, and I do human or anthro rp. Most of what I roleplay is up to my partners preferences, however my one one big, main limit is that I don't gain at all, sorry.

I'm especially looking for femdoms or mommy dom types! Big bratty messy feedees are the best :3

Kinks: Belly play, weight gain, burps, messy eating, inflation, squishing, belts, sweat, leashes, femdom, mommydom, softdom... cuddling, kissing... etc.~

Limits: futa, mutual gain, bathroom kinks, popping

Discord: L33TIDK123#3096

Feel free to add me, and dw if this post gets old, I'm always looking for friends! :3
>>25873
Oh, forgot to mention I can play females too
>>25856
Don't add him, he'll ignore you after two messages. it happened to me twice with him.
(65 KB, 2160x2160, 50A321E4-BC3E-43DA-8EEE-B138C9B64E90.png)
>>24870
Gonna give myself a single boost for a quick mutual (MxF) weight gain RP session.

Along with a new discord:

Donnyfakename#1348

I already have the beginning written up for three scenarios so we can get started right away. But I’m willing to hear out suggestions or ideas.
>>25798
Oh yeah?
What kind of stuff interests you? Fetish preferences, but also game mechanics and activity preferences?
>>25874
You accept playing fandoms characters?
>>25888
I'm down for anything. As long as we can talk about it and exchange ideas, i'm willing to do anything.
As for mechanics, we can do basic dice rolls, but we can add skill boost or something if not. As for fetish, i'm mostly into fat, and i can go with slob (not toilet stuff though). i'm active as much as i can.
>>25875
Sometimes I miss people man. Drop your @ or just message me. I don't do it on purpose.
(2.3 MB, 5000x2700, Nuevo_Lienzo78.png) (2.2 MB, 6164x4413, image0 (5).jpeg)
I'm hoping to find someone either into mutual weight gain, or solo. Pics are for reference as I'm hoping to find someone into roleplaying as Juri Han from street fighter 6

Kinks can be discussed, my discord is Silas#0420
Discord Shabardus#9640

Hey guys, I seem to finally have some free time to rp. Female submissive Feedee here. I am looking for a Dom feeder (any gender is welcomed) to put my slob of a oc in her place, I am looking for a bit darker themes and ideally a long term Rp, but a short one/One-shot is fine too.

As for the kinks I am into weight gain, BDSM, toys, lactation, humiliation, forced feeding, fat shaming, belly spanking, navel fingering, nipple pinching mild slob, difficulty to move sweating. being stepped/sat on, barely mobile/immobile and fisting. can also do vore (all kind), pregnant (all kind), Incest non con
Feeder looking for feeder for a few,RP ideas.

Sly: Carmelita Fox rescues a gem from Sly and gets him in cuffs, but it effects her body causing Carm to have endless hunger and fatten quickly.

Sonic: Amy cooks special new Chilli dog recipe for Sonic with fattening effects for both of them. Or Rouge gets effected by the Master Emerald like Carm when she tries stealing it from Knuckles

She-Ra: Catra and She-Ra get trapped in a cave with candy like crystals that Adora gets addicted to.

Overwatch: During a rescue mission, Tracer gets hit with a dart that contains mysterious fluid. This causes her to crave endless and fattens up whatever she eats, side effects also makes horny.

Helluva: Angel Dust "helps" Charlie get more guests for the hotel by fattening her up to attract the more kinky sinners.

Looking for anyone to be the female in a classic mxf setting sans She-Ra

List of kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Discord is EnFuzzo#3950
I have a few ideas involving barely mobile/only mobile with assistance/immobile girls I'd like to try out. Here goes:

- Enormous and very sheltered girl goes to college, learns that most people don't require a team of carers just to get out of bed;

- Lonely house/room/bedbound neet meets a nice boy online who wants to take her out(side);

- Rich spoiled brat loses her fortune and has to learn how to do things herself.

Kinks: Mobility issues (obviously), mild health/toilet/similar (as in, yeah, a fat girl is going to need help), mutual teasing, limited humiliation (can explain), cute romance, cuddles

Limits: hard dom/sub stuff, blood, death, being a dick

Interested in either paragraphs OR first-person. I'll be online at strange times, so please don't be in a rush. I'd also rather we both play OCs.

Tag: forth the bells#0616
>>26274
I don't do roleplay but I would just like to say you have very based taste. If you find someone to roleplay those prompts with you, I hope you one day publish the script on deviantart or something.
>>26137
Not a role player but I wanted to say that I love your OC Silas, always a pleasure to see him fattened up or to see your comms
>>26321
Well thank you, if you ever want to chat that's fine by me, or if you ever want to try roleplaying that's cool too.

I have other ideas other than just juri too
(164 KB, 1024x1467, kae_doodle_by_dranthule_dbszyil-fullview.jpg) (4.5 MB, 4400x5400, dejiu3z-fc960570-2d82-4b4b-8eb8-e983e5d945c0.jpg) (2.6 MB, 2650x2800, dd6gyi2-668dd1db-f0da-4474-b7da-70691e0be4a8.png) (130 KB, 1024x1408, cheating_the_scale_by_better_with_salt_dbaaabx-fullview.jpg)
Hi there! I'm looking to start up a group role-play! I'm planning to GM for the rp while everyone else plays their favorite human fandom girls.

Before I get to the plot I figured I'd go over the restrictions. I'm looking for exclusively female characters (I could care less what your irl gender is) in this role-play setting. Probably most if not all of the characters for the plot will be female as well.

For the plot my idea was to have all of these characters suddenly wake up in a huge manor. The maids of the manor inform the girls that they cannot leave as there has been an attack on the multiverse and this is the only safe place for them. The girls soon find themselves tempted with food and with not much else to do, they sit around and eat in the manor. They soon learn of a mysterious mistress in charge of the manor. However, anytime they try to learn more about her, they find themselves getting tempted by more and more treats from the maid. Will they be able to find this mistress or will the be to fat too move before they learn anything?

That's just a basic premise I had. If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know and we might be able to work them into the plot.

If you're interested in this idea DM me on Discord lolugotit#6342 let me know who you wanna play, and what your limits are! I'll set up the group from there.

My kinks are: Weight gain, BBW, SSBBW, Out of breath, sweat, burps, messy eating, wardrobe malfunction, stockage, limited mobility, helplessness, laziness, force-feeding, teasing, and humiliation
My limits are: Farts, scat, bathroom stuff, death, furry, males, and feet
(211 KB, 1280x1280, triss_meri_gut_by_pressurizedpleasure_dco32q6-fullview.jpg) (115 KB, 1280x1368, 0010_2022_08_07_00_01_01_70124298_Heavy_Cremia_1_Heavy_Cremia.jpg) (100 KB, 1280x475, drug_trial_2_3_by_sharkfatvault_dez49hp-fullview.jpg) (493 KB, 1279x1324, 1656999278347.jpg)
>>26531
I'm down.
What system, and is OC permitted?
Also sticking myself out there as a GM or co-GM for a multiple person's game. Setting can be developed as per player interest, or we can use a (rather well developed) fantasy setting with heavy weight gain themes, that I and a couple like-minded individuals ended up making a while ago, but never got around to exploring.
>>26878
I'm just using a standard multi-room text format. Nothing too crazy. OCs are not permitted in this, however if it goes well I might try hosting something with OCs later on.

If you wanna join just DM on discord (lolugotit#6342) and I'll send you an invite to the group! Also if you ever wanna Co-GM something let me know, that sounds like it could be fun!
(3.9 MB, 3988x2041, BB78734D-81B2-4803-B8A5-FAA5EEAE032C.png) (337 KB, 959x676, 1610066753.abstractdatatype_image3 (1).png) (205 KB, 1280x1052, 1615254033.liepard_marshall (3).jpg) (5.7 MB, 2858x1802, 1663174553.masteroftoast_fat_rover_small (1).png)
Hey hey. So, I'm looking to do a super slobby Animal Crossing weight gain rp. I've got no size limits and my only limits on kinks are death, gore, hard vore, and extreme health issues. Any villagers are fine for this rp as well.

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a dm at Fat Fuckin' Bear#8940
Its not related but I find it hilarious that the board only says there's three unique posters
>>27291
I just find it funny.
I'll throw my hat in here. Multi-paragraph writer looking for literate peeps to write about popping and bursting. Clean, messy, gory. Violent, painful, pleasing. Inflation or weight gain. I just wanna write about many different scenarios that end with a 'bang'. Characters are whatever - OCs or canons, shrug. I just wanna share kink art and then we can be like 'hey let's RP this'. If interested, just drop your Discord and I'll send you an invite. Please, don't bother if you don't vibe with my writing preferences.
(2.7 MB, 2000x6000, feeder harley.png)
would love to rp this with someone (but with perhaps both gaining weight, be it at the same rate or Harley gaining more slowly); my discord is BatQuinn#2496 if youre interested
Looking to get into some Stranger Things-related fat RP, ideally in a situation where I play Nancy!

I'm open to all sorts of different characters as partners, but I'd prefer a mutual WG situation. Optionally, I'm also open to slob and transformation-related kinks!

If you're interested, just hit me up at justice!#0109 on Discord or Heaviest in Hawkins on F-List.
(5.4 MB, 3152x1736, Chaldea Duo.png)
Looking for mutual weight gain roleplay using pre-existing properties instead of OC. The absolute main one is Fate, specifically FGO. Have really wanted to do weight gain for it but never had the chance so far.

There are other series I'd be open to doing stuff with such as Fire Emblem, Danganronpa, Blue Archive, most Nintendo things, etc. I'm familiar with quite a bit of different series, but ultimately I would prefer something Fate oriented.

I'm not into most forms of inflation or toilet related kinks, apologies in advance. I should note I'm open to shota and/or loli but it doesn't need to be included one bit. I enjoy RP posts which are lengthy and meatier in content so fair warning with that was well.

Beyond that, further elements of the RP can be discussed in DMs. My tag is L Cipher#7776.
>>27537
Firing over a request, Randomacount121 will be the name.
Know Fate stuff well but will want to just hash out exact limits/what you're looking for.
(362 KB, 722x935, unknown-3.png) (295 KB, 916x936, unknown.png) (494 KB, 702x935, unknown-2.png) (721 KB, 1732x461, unknown-1.png)
Hey there, I'm looking to do a JoJo's themed WG rp! I'm looking to play as or with either Joylne or Yasuho fighting a stand user with the ability to fatten up their foe.

This can go many ways. Maybe the main girl ends up losing the fight and is reduced to a useless fat blob. Maybe she wins but the fat doesn't go away. Or she could win the fight and end up returning to normal. I'm down for this to go a lot of ways.

I'm also open to other plots involving these and some of the other JoJo girls. So feel free to ask me if I'd be interested in a plot or such.

For my kinks I'm into: BBW, SSBBW, limited mobility, IQ loss, Mind break, force feeding, tube feeding, waddling, wardrobe malfunction, lactation, humiliation, teasing, degrading, messy eating, out of shape, stuckage, sweat, out of breath, laziness, and burps
While my limits are: Bathroom stuff, furries, and death

I generally only do FxF plots and am Semi-Literate, so keep that in mind when you reach out to me! If you're interested in this shoot me a DM on Discord. My discord is lolugotit#6342
(93 KB, 1334x1000, Ff351WWVIAA_QBQ.jpeg.jpg) (67 KB, 1333x1000, Ff353KQUcAALwSJ.jpeg.jpg) (93 KB, 1333x1000, Ff36iouVEAANWMn.jpeg.jpg) (127 KB, 1333x1000, Ff36kfWUcAAJHyS.jpeg.jpg) (140 KB, 1334x1000, Ff36mHSUoAENZcE.jpeg.jpg)
(Spoilers because HEAVY slob)
Hell I'll jump in too. Big fan of nasty, dumb, fat slobs. Looking to do a mutual gaining plot where we both slowly corrupt ourselves into hedonistic pigs
(Prefer FxF but I can also play M)

Worlds i like:
Homestuck (big points for this one!)
Mha
Persona
Fire emblem
One piece

Kinks: slob, mutual gaining, iq loss, hairy, manipulation etc. Absolutely limitless. I also like ddlg, abdl, and regression

Hard no's: berry, gore, vore, impreg, inflation, or gts

Discord is stinkozone#9361
>>27707
i sent you a Discord friend request.
>>27800
Huh you blocked me right away, i didn't even had the time to say a thing. i was sleeping i just woke up.
>>27820 wth? Idk why that happened, let me try to fix that, sorry!!
Bump
>>27707
sent you a friend request!
>>24532
>Miss Feeder#2327
sent you a friend request
(453 KB, 1500x1000, image.png) (86 KB, 1280x413, image.jpeg) (471 KB, 1280x756, image.jpeg) (749 KB, 4088x2091, image.jpeg)
Society had ended world hunger and the food market plummets as a result of bio-engineered food, vertical crop farming facilities, and corporate dominance to push people to spend more on consumeristic needs. Luxuries and lavishness, mobilities and daily commodities for the overweight, and the bounded medical needs that seem to struggle to catch up to the surge of individuals who have gained weight as a result of the tipped scales of production and gluttony.

Having had the standard day of moving through metropolis cities that expand farther than anyone expected in the 2050’s living within 2196 is another era of humanity where the automation of complex and endurance base jobs have practically wiped the need for people who have a strong build or work ethic to do the things most wouldn’t, and now, can’t even attempt. Moreover, the establishment of working from home has been around for the last 200 years but never to the degree where living in luxury could be accomplished easily and remotely of course. Living conditions were at its best and money was the least concern for those in the city. Visiting outside the city was rare since the bunched amount of people couldn’t get the service and maintenance they needed off of narrow strips of worn road that vastly contrasted paved roads, automated belts to just stand and take you to a destination within the streets, and the organized metro that bolted at amazing speeds to get to one district to the other.

Government has devolved into a regime that pushes to gain weight and slowly spiral towards being slobs. Whilst the majority of people decide to cave in sooner or later. Certain groups fight against this spiral into gluttony. They are proclaim to stay thin and fight against the over consumption of products and fast food for those breaking their scales every so often. However, the government often has those "rebels" swept under the rug. Meaning they are forced to live a life of gluttony by force or even willingly. The only question is, do they want to spiral into slobbish gluttony with someone else?

Hello! I'm looking for literate and limitless roleplay partners for this more futuristic dystopian society that has accepted weight gain and all levels of slob as a normal life. Under the watchful eye of corporations and an authoritarian regime, there are little and few ways to stay thin unless you venture out of the metropolis. This can be plot and character focused by discussing where'd we like to take our characters as they begin their forced/willing weight gain after the regime orders so.

On the other hand, it can be a slice of life rp where our characters gain and become slobs throughout the dystopian futuristic city without too much need for plot.

My required kinks are: Mild to Extreme Weight gain, Immobility, Extreme Slob, Hirsute, Force Feeding, Tube Feeding, Wardrobe Malfunctions, Mild Health Issues, Stuffing, Public nsfw,

Optional Kinks: Extreme Health Issues, Bursting, Futa, IQ Loss, and others we can discuss.
Tag is Mafiana#2351
>>28301
>Mafiana#2351
very interesting and already sent a friend request!
(397 KB, 499x428, AskingAgain.png)
>>19758
>>22942
So the person I was originally doing the Genshin RP with has stopped for reasons I'm not sure of, so if anyone else is interested let me know, I'm also now looking for someone willing to do Fire Emblem Three Houses with the same set of fetishes.
>>24532
Sent you a friend request!
Willing to do a MHA FxF roleplay
Kinks include:
Immobility
Gas
Messy Eating
Mutual Gain
Dom/Sub
Won't do:
Blueberry
Giantess
Male
Muscle Growth
Ask if there is any others you want to add
Discord is Bulbasaur1256#8475
>>28355

Look having a RP with that many characters is overwhelming. Maybe you’d want to focus on a one on one RP
>>27302
Hey, if this is still open, I'd love to do it. Fat Fuckin' Bear#8940
>>28381
I've had a Xenoblade 3 RP where my partner played the Ouroboros girls and Hero and it was the best RP either of us ever had.
Plus it's not like I'm asking for every girl in every scene, and I also bare an equal load in playing all the make characters. Also one on ones don't get me as excited anymore at least without story context. If you don't think La Signora sex and feeding isn't 100x better after you save her from Musou No Tachi and 100x better with a now
more submissive Ei threesome I dunno what to tell you
(1.3 MB, 2048x1160, image.png)
Hey guys, I seem to finally have some free time to rp. Female submissive Feedee here. I am looking for a Dom feeder (any gender is welcomed) to put my slob of a oc in her place, I am looking for a bit darker themes and ideally a long term Rp, but a short one/One-shot is fine too. I would also be down for a Canon rp, as long as its a fandom I know of.

As for the kinks I am into weight gain, BDSM, toys, lactation, humiliation, forced feeding, fat shaming, belly spanking, navel fingering, nipple pinching mild slob, difficulty to move sweating. being stepped/sat on, barely mobile/immobile and fisting. can also do vore (all kind), pregnant (all kind), Incest non con and inflation. Actually I would be open to most kinks. And we can discuss about them more in dms.

I do have a few plots i wanna do, but i prefer if we can brainstorm something for the plot ! Feel free to just dm me!! Thank you for reading!!

I have quite a few reference like this for example but i have other I can share in Dms.

Discord Shabardus#9640
The Notorious Shockwave#4630

Kinks: Extreme Weight Gain (I like it fast and huge!), Inflation of all kinds, harems, age play, incest, dubcon and noncon, Monster Fucking, Transformation, DDLG, Light BDSM, Outfit and Costume Play, Belly Play, Groping, Nibbling, and more!

I'm also a huge fan of being called names, especially pet names. I adore cuddling, being groped and snuggles from behind, gentle treatment, etc. I generally play as a feedee.

I'm into all kinds of fandom RPs! Including My Hero Academia, Star trek, Star Wars, Alien, MLP, Overwatch, Panty and Stocking, Transformers, Disney girls, Marvel and DC!

Come by and say hi if you want to turn me into a house sized blob ;3
Is that your discord account?
>>28712
Sent ya a friend's request!
(166 KB, 346x605, ia.png)
Got a weird request, I wanna play an irl woman of your choice getting huge. My first thought is weight gain, but I'm a big fan of expansion and anything that involves getting bigger, too. Ask away when it comes to kink.

Basically, someone of your choice that actively exists - a celebrity, youtuber, newsanchor, even someone you know irl. They do need to be an adult, but that's pretty much my only stipulation. Playing a real person gives the whole thing a fun, realistic edge for me, especially if you're actively attracted to them and want them fatter, curvier, bustier, etc.

With that preference stated, I'm not utterly closed to playing characters. The main appeal is playing a specific crush, and if that crush happens to be an anime girl over a real person, so be it! I really like partner preferences and niche picks, and that especially appeals on a real person. (Way more likely to say yes to a real person too)

If you hit me up with someone in mind, we're already off to a great start! If this sounds like an appealing fantasy to you, I am so willing to indulge it.

Here's three galleries full of examples of people with very specific crushes and fantasies to get you going:
https://www.deviantart.com/vx90/gallery?q=saxxon
https://www.deviantart.com/barney-nedward/gallery?q=saxxon
https://www.deviantart.com/debulover/gallery/all

My discord is
Pandora#5097
Hey looking to see if anyone’s up for a 18+ Ben 10 Gwen x Ben WG RP. After a mishap with the omnitrix, the two get Upchuck's DNA inside them and endlessly crave food. One thing to not is that I only play male characters, just not good a playing females (don’t have to be female just know how to play them)
Kinks:
-Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Smelling and licking
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change
Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile

Reddit is Girajin404
If anyone wants to Rp with me, I’m “Starry Melody#9370” on Discord. I’m a feedee/inflatee with a lot of kinks. I’m not into bursting or death…and I don’t do size limits.
>>28554
Would you be female or other person?
Might as well throw my hat into the ring. Looking for a RP that’s FxF with two super fatties. To be honest also looking for fat giantesses. Just turned on at the idea of more and more. Also a big fan of slob and romance (including NSFW) but these aren’t as necessary. We could discuss franchises and the like when planning.

Some no’s for me: Blueberry, Furry, underage, Loki’s, rape, scat/piss, vomit, immobility, futa.

If you’re interested reach out to my discord Biggiez279#9888
(40 KB, 1133x705, seventh_sister__seventh_serving__by_largepoundage_df4uq83-pre.jpg) (170 KB, 2048x833, 4135d6462d3a198f0147c94006821600d2080fe6c084ab0fafd6ba8cd330f75d.jpg) (164 KB, 1024x559, re__rwby_team_load_by_primesui_dalcj9y-fullview.jpg) (73 KB, 814x982, tali_by_softestcore_dfapajk-pre.jpg) (2.9 MB, 2000x2500, 0afa61cfbffa361e5b09640ccb267b4f2205457de0a8011e0c28071d426ce53c (1).png) (734 KB, 892x1229, 81e8254a3051c6e0dd22dfb613e42ac2.png)
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for anyone who enjoys fandom RPs for longterm plots! Just a few requirements for me are to please at least be semi-literate, be able to play a canon character, and to not just barge in with a starter -- I like to plot out my roleplays. I'm into a wide variety of fandoms, so feel free to ask for my list so we can find something we're both into!
Here's a few kinks I enjoy:
-Weight gain
-Stuffing
-Teasing/humiliation
-Immobility
-Praise
-Stuckage
-Denial
-Indigestion/bloating
-Slob
-Gas
-Laziness
-Brattiness
-Bad end
-Kidnapping
-Force feeding
Of course we don't have to do any that you don't want, and the don't all have to be done at once. Different plots will always call for different kinks.
My telegram is @hmchbmwh
Discord GiraOni#6749

This is an 18+ April O'Neil 2012 RP and looking for someone to be her. After a long battle with Kraang, Donny and April relax in the lair. While Donny works on mutagen, April has a drink that contains mutagen in it. This cause the young woman's lower body to swell and increases her sexual drive.

Kinks (some dont have to be included):
-Tight Clothes
-Ass, Thigh, Leg, and Feet Expansion
-Pussy Expansion
-Facesitting
-Cunnilingus through Clothes
-Rimming
-Thigh Job
-Ass Job
-Musk
-Cumming and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Stuckage
-Personality Change

Kinks don’t like:
-Farts or Toliet (can change my mind given the idea)
-Gore
-Vore
-Clothes ripping
Might as well advertise myself here.
I’m looking for semi-literate folk that are fine with doing at least 4 sentences with each reply.
I prefer playing a feeder, but if the idea’s good enough I might do mutual. Although I only do FxF relationships.
Outside of WG I also like height growth, breast/butt expansion, teasing, wholesome/cute stuff, intimacy, lactation.
There’s plenty of other ones too, but the Nos are heavy slob (farts, sweat, super messy eating) health issues (I’m cool with waddling from the weight of fatness, but no mobility scooters or the like) death, gore, scat and any other gross thing.
I much prefer doing canons over OCs but I can do them too.
Some canons I like are:
League of Legends, Madoka Magicka, Kill La Kill, Konosuba, DDLC, Fire Emblem (Awakening, Fates, 3 Houses are the ones I know), pretty much every Nintendo franchise that shows up in Smash (even WiiFit), Shantae, NieR Automata, Overwatch and a bunch more series I have enough knowledge in that I could do something on it.
I also have a soft spot for reality alteration stuff too, for those who don’t know, it’s basically changing a character but they believe they’ve always been like such. (Memories being changed, everyone else believing such was the case, etc etc)
If anyones interested feel free to drop your discord account here and I’ll add you asap
>>29017
Also I should add that I’m in the GMT timezone, so there may be delays with responses
Hey, I'm pretty new to RP but I'm looking for FxF and I can be feeder or feedee. My kinks are: wg, vore, mutual, slob, fit to fat, immobile, denial. I'm into Overwatch, Pokemon, Marvel, anything Nintendo, Scott Pilgrim, and more. My discord is May6P#3125.
Hey, I'm looking for FxF rps, and can play feeder or feedee. My kinks are wg, vore, denial, fit to fat, immobility, mutual gain. I am interested in Overwatch, Pokemon, Marvel, anything Nintendo, Scott Pilgrim, and others. If interested, my discord is May6P#3125.
Discord GiraOni#6749

Kinks:
-Mutual Weight Gain
-Facesitting
-Cummimg and staining
-Teabaging and Teasing
-Eating ass
-Smelling and licking
-Stuckage
-Dry humping
-Personality Change

Limits:
-Farts or Toliet
-Gore
-Vore
-Slob
-Immobile
(363 KB, 921x867, image (1).png) (2.0 MB, 1866x2048, image.png)
Hey guys, I seem to finally have some free time to rp. Female submissive Feedee here. I am looking for a Dom feeder (any gender is welcomed) to put my slob of a oc in her place, I am looking for a bit darker themes and ideally a long term Rp, but a short one/One-shot is fine too. I would also be down for a Canon rp, as long as its a fandom I know of.

As for the kinks I am into weight gain, BDSM, toys, lactation, humiliation, forced feeding, fat shaming, belly spanking, navel fingering, nipple pinching mild slob, difficulty to move sweating. being stepped/sat on, barely mobile/immobile and fisting. can also do vore (all kind), pregnant (all kind), Incest non con and inflation. Actually I would be open to most kinks. And we can discuss about them more in dms.

I have 2 plot in mind

A plot based on, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid where Kobayashi is slowly getting fat and the 3 dragon acts in 3 ways.
lucoa the mean sex dominatix
torhu the play full feeder
and Elma with nice caring one

plot 2 is much simpler, i wanna play this blond slut.

Discord Shabardus#9640
Hey y'all! I'm new to this thread, so lemme introduce myself! I am a dominant feeder looking for a submissive feedee, I'm looking for a person who's into:
-inflation(cum, belly, butt, breast, berry)
-force feeding
-height difference
-age difference (young woman and mature women)
-mutual pregnancy
-half humans
-fit to fat
-after care
-caring milf
-belly play/care
I usually use my oc, would prefer if you'd use a oc too! If you'd like to talk more, I'm on discord! YourMommyBri!#7672
>>29306
Also, mainly looking for F×F (regardless of irl gender)
(68 KB, 150x150, s2xlr5a1y.gif)
Looking for an RP inspired by Sonic 2 XL! Any and all Sonic characters are welcomed, male or female, but I'm more than likely going to play a girl myself. Additional kinks can be worked out in DMs!
Add me on Discord at justice!#0109 :)
I'm looking for anyone to roleplay with. I'm fine with anything that's original or fandom. As for Kinks/ Limits, that will be further discussed through chating.
Text me through here: https://www.deviantart.com/robbieboiu
(Please text, I'm just bored)
Hi, I'm a Male Feeder/Inflator looking for someone who can play a Female Feedee/Inflatee. I'm semi-literate, alright with human and/or furry, and can play multiple characters (It would also be nice if you could play multiple characters and maybe characters from media, but it's fine if you can't). My main kinks are Fattening, inflation, blueberry, and slob. My main turn offs are toilet stuff, unhealthy stuff, and death. My Discord is skootz524#8967 and I hpe to see you there!
>>29437
I just added you
Hi I’m new to this thread,
I like to role play by stuffing my self so I can get fat, if you want to video chat me while we role play add me on discord barry#1571
My F-List is Obese Callie (the splatoon one) feel free to check it out!
Looking to do an OC RP with one of two scenarios. A doctor that fattens a feedee up or a gamer girl that gains weight from her sugar mommy providing for her.
Looking for these to be FxF
Kinks include: weight gain, teasing, stuckage, tight clothes, light slob (sweat and gas), stuffing, immobility. I am willing to listen to other suggestions. My discord is Bulbasaur1256#8475
>>29017
●☆Little butterball☆●#0522
Heya! I'm here to announce that I'm open for roleplay. My kinks are Weight gain, inflation by any means (water, air... even the naughty cream), and burps (though we don't have to do them), teasing,, actual , button popping and wardrobe malfunction . I'll be here, waiting for something or someone...
FANDOMS I ROLEPLAY IN:
Madoka magica
Evangelion
Love live
Assassination classroom
TRIGUN
Cowboy bebop
Cyberpunk edgerunners
FLCL
Lupin iii
Gurren lagann
Gunbuster
Violet evergarden
Yakusoku no Neverland
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Kino no tabi
>>27302
Here and there. Just a bump. Should add that I'm fine with any size. Thanks! Everything else still applies.
>>29857
My Discord is Coin #4479, add me if ya want
>>29857
Do you do MxF? Namely female feeder x male feedee?
>>29857
Hey would love to rp. Love most of your series, my favs of the onez you mentioned are violet evergarden and then cowboy. I love most of your other ones to, these are just my favs.
My discord is Biggerthebetter#0311
Lookin for someome who is heavily in to slob, who wants a lewd time and a good time, I can be a dom or sub but I've been in more a dom mood, can fatten anyone, just of course like extreme slob <scat> included as well as alot of vore and hyper sizes, only wanting tk grow bigger, msg me your disord here and I'll see who will get lucky
>>29925
Here mine is Vague#0085
>>29925

Slob and scat, you say? My Discord is Haruspicy#3846

If anyone else happens to like slob and scat, feel free to shoot a friend request; I'm flexible with plots and fandoms, though I prefer FxF and HEAVY weight gain and slob
>>29925
Love slob and scat in wg stuff.. thats mainly what I do in rps. Would love to rp
My discord is Biggerthebetter#0311
Hey there, m feeder/inflator looking for someone to play an f.
Looking for WG, XWG and/or hyperfat rp. Slob/gas. Rapid gains. Immobility or mobility at huge sizes. Stuckage. Clothes bursting, environmental destruction (furniture, floors). Open for discussion, and I’m pretty accomodating. No popping/gore/vore/scat plz.

Discord is WithTeeth#1137
Bump
Hello! I'm looking for people willing to do Extreme Weight Gain roleplays. I'm generally into immobility, bed, room, and housed sized fatties are the best!

I generally play as a feedee but that's not a firm limit. I enjoy humans, furries, and ferals! My discord is The Notorious Shockwave#4630, come say hi!
>>30653
Cool! My discord is TB#6988
Still waiting on that mother/son roleplay I see. Not too many takers....
>>30773 Is this an ad of yours? Because if so I'm very interested.
>>29925 If this is still open I'm very interested. Fat Fuckin' Bear#8940
(90 KB, 1110x1280, 527f5a37f6b88d716c68c19bc9977623a2a6c2d456613c162940363e8f27a8d7.jpg) (80 KB, 894x894, efb11417069eae77019470119cf79c6e85281236893e2afd4e8890c78ae4fa19.jpg) (2.6 MB, 2600x1600, 69a5146ef011ffb548ee9a7a443cf8879434c7e4edc86fdfdb00fdf50fadb3cf.png)
In search of preferably long-term RP partner for a mutual gain RP. MxF (me being the male).
I'm looking for someone who can help me write a story. It'll still be kink heavy but with a good plot attached. A couple of ideas include a haunted resort(lotus hotel style) that's intent on fattening up their customers, weight gaining curse(more lotr/dnd fantasy style), and a couple of other smaller ones. But I'd love to come up with one together that we're both invested in.
I'm open to OCs and Fandom inserts, if you have a particular fandom or plot you have in mind let's talk about it.
Kinks-domme(being dommd),wg,stackable, smashing, jiggling,teasing,I'll fitting clothes and malfunction,size diff being somewhat out of shape and more

Turn offs-underage, plants,scat,health issueshorror lover#2280
(1.5 MB, 2508x1672, 28786561.png) (1.3 MB, 4329x2677, image1 (2).jpeg) (1.5 MB, 6262x3892, image0 (13).jpeg) (3.3 MB, 7603x5342, image0 (3).jpeg)
Hey there, Just dropping by to say I'm interested in roleplaying with canon characters, could be Nagatoro, Stocking, Himeno , hell even Jester from Critical Role . We can also talk about other series that may interest us both.

I usually roleplay as OCs but we can discuss ideas

Silas#0420 is my discord so feel free to hit me up if the pics interest you.
Kinks are usually stuff like hyper sizes, always mobile, breaking the ground , either single weight gain or mutual.

We can discuss more kinks in dms too!
Hello, i'm looking for some ghibli themed roleplay, send your discord Tag if you're interested :)
Anyone interested in a Friday night funkin or Scott pilgrim rp my Discord is King of All#8101 and we can discuss things further
>>29017
Can i still drop my Discord account to do a RP with you?