/bbwalt/

(1.8 MB, 720x480, Tuba1.mp4) (1.7 MB, 720x480, Tuba2.mp4) (1.6 MB, 720x480, Tuba3.mp4)
Playing around with my video editor. I didn't know where else to post them so I put them here.

Yeah, I know they're crap. But they make me laugh.
That only made me laugh on Family guy and this shit belongs either not on this site or everything else thread.
Not gonna lie, actually super fucking hot. I could hire a tuba player to do this while I fuck my fat bitches.
(1.3 MB, 320x240, Heavy Hitters.mp4) (1.3 MB, 320x240, Another 30 second.mp4) (2.1 MB, 320x240, 30 second 3.mp4)
Anybody remember ThickBBWForum? I made these "commercials" for a subgroup called Heavy Hitters back then.

I also made a opening credits scene for a movie too but I can't find it anywhere
>>16903
Do you have the 3rd video uploaded by this channel? I remember these there was another one that was very good. had some backwards talking and stuff kinda surreal
>>16825
>>16903
we need more stuff like this
clip shows that subliminal

anyone knows more vids like theses
or mess around and make some here
>>16917
I do have the 3rd video
I’ll probably upload it soon when I’m on my computer
>>16957
I actually made the Roly Poly video, and I’m glad you liked it!
I’m currently planning to make more vids like this
(6.1 MB, 800x450, Roly Poly Star.webm)
since the link will probs expire soon,
here's Roly Poly Star
>>16903
I love this so much holy shit
Amazing- so creative and well done!
Years ago there was a clip montage on dailymotion that started with the Baby Got Back intro (or parody?) and then shifted into a chorus of "Getting so fat" and "I'm getting fatter"

...anyone else remember that and have a copy by any chance?
>>17017
Do you happen to remember the name of the video?
or anything in the video, like clips/visuals?
>>16914
these are really nice!
what was the movie that you made the opening for??
>>16789 (OP)
Thanks, my pp hard for some reason. I'm beyond salvation
>>17151
I'm interested... yes please.
>>17193
Guess I'll have to start working on it then lol
I'm going to be making the Nigella WG vid, though I don't have a wide selection of videos/gifs to choose from

if it's alright with anyone, could they provide some good bbw/ssbbw clips or videos?

while it's not to important, Nigella is wearing a pink shirt in the clips I have of her, so if anyone has any good clips of bbw/ssbbw's in a pink shirt of some kind it would be heavily appreciated
(2.0 MB, 280x480, Samus clip.mp4)
hey, just wanted to give a quick update

I'm still going to make the Nigella WG vid, I'm just in the process of finding the select clips/gifs I want

in the meantime, I've decided to jump back to an older video idea that I had which I wanted to do
so here's a little sneak peek
>>17017
Could be this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uKAXMTrnAM

>>16917
>>16825
Any chance of some re-ups? If ya'll have seen the comp thread on /ssbbw/ I've made some music vids I could put up again here.

I've been looking for that 'Lo-Rider' skinny video with all the bbws doing house work with a white background for YEARS.
>>17737
depending on how long ago that thread was made, it might be long gone
maybe someone saved with the wayback machine

also on a different note , are there any place you can get music/sound effect to make videos like these just in case anyone wants a go but doesn't have what they need
>>18315
Not a mad fan of wonka-themed things, but I can appreciate the quality improvement from the previous version - definitely more appealing! Great clip choices, really gets a sense of growth & progression across!
In the same vein of this thread, does anyone happen to have saved any of the music video collages from "Wabalaw's" YouTube channel? There's only one still up, 'Eat,' that I have saved. But there were one or two more uploaded before that that got taken down due to claim strikes. I would greatly appreciate any leads.

A link to the one I have saved, for your pleasure: https://we.tl/t-NuTdL68dMP

It's also still up on YT, but just in case.
>>18439
I vaguely recall Wabalaw did some others, but don't remember what they were called. Do you know the names of them?
>>18439
This was made on the /ssbbw/ comp thread.
>>18439
I have been looking for the videos for a long time, can you upload them again?
Bumping with this bright idea
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVyOGvlGVOk
A more refined version of this (be it with just better/larger model clips or deepfaking Billie onto them too) would be incredible - and the burp timing is inspired.
my dick would literally explode if someone made a Nigella Lawson edit video.
>>19729
I have actually considered making a Nigella WG vid, using clips of Boberry
>>19736
Saw this mentioned earlier, this would be absolutely delicious to see
Any further updates of that Nigelia edit?
>>20615
So far I haven't done anything yet with the Nigella vid yet
though I have an idea on what clips I'll end up using
>>20646
How is the video coming along? :)
>>23091
Honestly I haven't done anything
I kinda lost interest in the idea, maybe I might come back and do the Nigella vid if I find some good clips to use, but for now I'm not currently doing anything with it