/bbwalt/

Currently writing a shitty little cross-platform script to play ambient fatso noises in a manner roughly organized according to the digestive process. Think of the asmr you just linked but procedurally generated from individual sound bytes. I'll find assets for it wherever I can and share it when it's done.
(122 KB, 1024x1008, 1577796409475m.jpg)
>>215
> [ASMR] Anime Girl Breaks Into Your House And Eats All Of Your Ear Wax -Slurping & Whispering

Dear God...
https://we.tl/t-MuqRbOzWTG
Alright, this is the first iteration of the script. I know it sounds a little off, later I'll find new assets for the asset library and dork around with default parameters.
>>594
Do you think you can add hiccups?
>>594
any chance for a reup or new version?
(9.7 MB, 854x480, bloaty onee-san.mp4)
so uhhh, i don't mean to necro, but i kind of tried slapping some stuff together, and was kind of wondering if it sounds ok to you guys? no real visual to it because well...i wouldn't know what to put
>>2929
I am seriously impressed with what you got there.
>>2929
What software did you use?
>>2949
i used a free copy of lightworks, it's pretty easy to mix sound files, but the result is that even if you just have sound it comes out as a MP4
>>639
Is there any way to get this audio now? They deleted this post, as well as the rest of their posts.
>>5517
It wasn't very slobby it was like 3 small burps.
>>15 (OP)
There used to be an /inf/ thread with ASMR sounds, does anyone have it pechance?
>>2929
Pretty impressive. Are the cute onee san voices included in the mega? Or do you perhaps have some other resource for those sounds?
Would anyone want to try a slob soundtrack of sorts?
>>9388
very much seconded
>>9392
Probably like the above one but way more slobby. Maybe one that's a little ridiculous and another that isn't as intense.
>>9396
Also seconded.
>>594

can you re-up?
>>9388
>>9392
>>9404

These are the closest I've found. IDK how but this shit gets my NUTS off...

I try not to think about why.
Can someone upload them? I did the things I need to do to bypass but it won't let me
>>9525
It is a little ridiculous but it's doing the same for me.
I have a few findings here:

If you don't mind the intense echo, these have some pretty good slobby/fatty sounds:
https://youtu.be/8K37AeA55_I
https://youtu.be/zXx4qX13Q40

This one isn't really fetish related, but she constantly pokes fun at how fat you are throughout, if anyone here is into that. Plus her voice is just legitimately relaxing:
https://youtu.be/eqo9qfDFE1M

This one is short, but straight up feeding kink:
https://youtu.be/1vaCv3dUJhw

I'd really love to find some more stuff like the first two, minus the whole giantess and farting thing. Just a good solid audio RP of a gal absolutely stuffing themselves silly with lazy slurred speech and belches.
Anyone know anyone who specializes in that and/or would be willing to do that for commission? Fat-related audio has really been my thing lately.
>>9768
also, i think kitti minx ASMR does commissions, she uploaded a few audio roleplays with fat themes and they're really good. i linked them earlier in the thread.
here's a hazbin hotel one. it's got weight gain, lactation, a bit of inflation (i think) and it's LONG. like, nearly an hour.

aHR0cHM6Ly9zb3VuZGNsb3VkLmNvbS9qLWFzaC1icmFuLWF1ZGlvc2NyaXB0cy9jaGVycmktZ29lcy1wb3A=
>>13767

Could provide a more elaborate link to the hazbin hotel one? I can’t seem to get to it.
I demand more slob. My dick demands it.
>>13774
Bro, it's base 64. This very site gives you a decoder.

>>13777
Ask and ye shall receive.

aHR0cHM6Ly92b2NhLnJvLzEyeGdyb1UyM29waQ==
>>13789
>that vocaroo
w-what the fuck is the source, bro?
>>13794
swell reads, "dirty yuri."
that version was a special edition called something like "really dirty yuri", patreon only iirc.
>>13795
God bless, anon.
>>13789

Oh, I’m sorry! That was dumb of me. I always recall being stuck when people post those kinds of links. I had no idea that’s what the decoder is for.

Thank you!
>>13767
That was... Honestly disappointing.
Granted, I'm not sure when it was made, but it doesn't seem to fit the character.
It just sounds like a generic domina wannabe.
Plus, the whole footshit at the beginning was completely unnecessary, and took up a third of the whole fucking audio. The actual eating, forcefeeding and the post-weight gain bits were unconvincing.

The entire thing just felt cheap and slapdash.
Fair enough, given that I could listen to it for free, but it's still disappointing.
>>13807
Yeah, sorry.

It's hard to find the good stuff. Most of the stuff I find is for feedees, gay people or furries.

The worst part is that some high quality stuff gets deleted by the creator. One artist I enjoyed a lot deleted pretty much everything she made. I'm convinced I'm one of the few people to own her stuff.

Anyway, enough whinging.
Here's some shit:
aHR0cHM6Ly9rZW1vbm8ucGFydHkvcGF0cmVvbi91c2VyLzkyMDQ2MDI=

If you find anything of interest, post it here.
6163f3a5a2fc12483ec884c9GdGcRmj201cYTUE0tCMdtSUNrstV0W+QlRyzQfK9xlgLcryFcUfI92Lt3spkJyjTjVvkoeUBJbjZ1X8doflg1g==

yeah
>>13865
FUCK i messed up the base64 on accident, sorry!

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3M4MHEwZS5tcDQ=
>>13866
Got any more of her content?
>>13883
I've got 2 archives from her former patreon.
I'm uncertain as to where to upload them though.

Mega, maybe?
>>13884
Yeah you can do that
>>13885

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9FeDFnakRhUSN6bm41VXFRcXJJR2c0M1hoazltWUNR

Enjoy!

hopefully more audios will be found in the future!
(144 KB, 1575x917, unknown.png)
>>13887
what a lovely website. waited several hours for jackshit
>>13894

Shit, sorry.

Mega's a cunt when it comes to big downloads and I've no idea how to get around it.

I cannot apologize enough.

As a form of compensation, take this audio.

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZHJvcGJveC5jb20vcy9vbHM2c285amMzOXZmeHYvJTI4T0MlMjklMjBTdHVmZmVkJTIwRGF0ZV9sb3dyZXMubXAzP2RsPTA=
Are there any KipTeiTei dubs?
>>13901
Someone's doing dubs over at >>66505 (Cross-thread) (I hope i did that right!) You might be able to suggest PikTeiTei stuff there.
>>13911
Oh no, I didn't do that right!

It's over on /bbwdraw/
Sorry for slightly offtopic, but what's that site called where you search and download audio, art and stories from patreon for free?
bump
(48 KB, 181x181, 1609218457976.png)
>>13767
God fucking damn it I commissioned this...It was mostly out of a fucking lust fueled haze while I was doped on pain killers due to a severe migraine that was kicking my ass. The fucker never got the ending right so I had to fudge my own not to mention the audio work was quite shit alone.
Does anyone happen to have an ASMR video of Japanese girls burping for 40 minutes? If I remember correctly it contained ear licking too.
It was deleted from Youtube and I couldn't download it.
Does anyone have any burpbug / cuteconi audio? Seems she purged her fanbox
I love my big fat belly and how it jiggles
(991 KB, 1280x820, unknown.png)
R tu y666
>>19419 i think its gonebies lad
because i tried looking on my own the best thing to show up is a dead archive torrent link
>>19419
Unfortunately she always does this
>>21930
What's this one, like the fifth time?
>>22061
i would have asked if you have some of the weight gain stuff but im assuming this is all you have thank you regardless
anybody know any voice actresses that are fine with burping, farting and generally just being very slobby? im planning on commissioning someone to make a slob weight gain audio. although this stuff is so niche i can't really find anybody that would be ok with this sort of thing.
>>22437
why not find a voice actress okay with saying slobby diologue whilst editing the farts and burps yourself?
>>22437
I’d try @MacStarVA on twitter
>>22437
or @CuteTootyBooty
>>22458
I can only suggest Oolay-Tiger's moan packs. I'm not sure what else is out there...
Bump.
>>27927
Appreciate the dump, anon, but…how many of these are like…lolishit?
>>13767
I M M A L I N K Y O U M Y S O U N D C L O U D
>>28007
That's great... But how can I get the audios into MP3 files so that I can listen to?
>>28020
The second link has a download button, for the rest you'll have to use a tool such as gallery-dl.
(464 KB, 800x624, Screenshot.PNG)
This is ridiculous, all these three links is giving me this I kid you not.
>>28037
Did you try...

Logging in?
>>28037
dude, just log in. it's not that hard.
>>13795
Ah yes, the same version Swell Reads got tons of flack for since it was astoundingly awful, he changed his tone to blame the author for the low quality, then threw a fit on /d/ telling anyone who disliked it to hang themselves, then tried to memoryhole it by saying he never did a slob audio. Good times. It's always gratifying when someone you already despised gives you an actual a tangible reason.
>>28052
Wait what? It wasn't even bad. If anything, it's one of the only swell reads audio that I actually like, even if Trmtum's writing can be a bit of a miss sometimes. Why must the people that have the connections and skills to do these projects are always the biggest arseholes (But then again, what else should we expect from someone who worked with Dr Black Jack). Also what exactly did people give it flack for? The only thing I can think of is that it's one of the only audios they've done that really lean into the obesity angle since most of the audios they make aren't even WG related anyway. (Which seems to always be a bit of a problem since a lot of these expansion VAs seem to not care for WG, especially ones that have a good voice and aren't either trans or obese themselves). Honestly one of the only things I actively dislike about the audio is the 5 seconds where one of the girls forces herself to actually burp, but because it's an actual burp it sounds underwhelming and pathetic to all the other burps that were edited in.

>>15851
I saw that you linked this before, but I'm only mentioning this now because this artist seemingly hasn't continued to do another one of these, and I think it's because people keep reuploading this to other sites like here. Either the artist or a Japanese fan showed up on one of the Loli threads disappointed that people were already pirating it even though at the time it was only out for a few days. It was the first of it's kind as a Japanese Loli-Wg audio with fatspeak, but now it's looking like it might be the only one. Kinda sad. Sunny is our only hope of continuing the Japanese WG audio trend.
>>28059
See the replies to this post to witness how Nametaken responds to criticism (funny for someone always dripping with arrogance and condescension to be so sensitive)

https://desuarchive.org/d/thread/9888823/#9948873

Later he would place the blame solely on trmtum. And then not long ago here on /inflation/ he said he had never done a slob audio at all. An inflatefag obsessed with death having such thin skin is the definition of irony.
>>28063
Wait, so this all started because the "High standards" of a couple /d/ users arguing with each-other? That's also just assuming that the one guy actually is Nametaken/Swell-Reads. (Not that I doubt it since the dude can be an unbearably sarcastic "meme god") It's not that I needed evidence or anything, it's just that this just seem like a petty squabble. Idk though, these audio organiser peeps are always a tad strange
>>28066
The intensity of the reaction and sheer indignity they convey would lead me to believe it's either Swell Reads himself or tum, that is not the reaction of an impartial third party or even a fan. It would surprise me in the least that such a high and mighty smug edgelord would be a salty bitch when encountering even the most milquetoast critcism.
>>28067
I extremely doubt it was Trmtum. I may be wrong though
I get what ya saying though.
the links you have sent are [unavailable to incognito] and also some of the videos or sounds might be [deleted] please upload a video in this thread to gain access.
>>28070
what the hell are you talkin about? all of them work, save for ones that got deleted (and i can't bring them back, i'm not a fuckin time wizard)
me again

not a fan of how these two are tbh, but at least they're fucking *something.* they're ponyshit unfortunately, but beggars can't be choosers and all that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE6k8V7xsEU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlD-FjyEB3I

there's also these as well.
https://soundgasm.net/u/JackieFox/Rayla-Force-FeedingWeight-Gain-Comission

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1121773
https://aryion.com/g4/view/781009

wish i could comission some stuff but I dont know of any audio creators who don't charge extreme amounts of money for good quality shit.
bump.
BUMP
BUMP
>>28057
Yo im glad to see you guys are digging my stuff. And I totally get wanting to get that free link. But I’d also appreciate if you could spare the money to check them out cuz I invest a heavy sum to hire the VAs and artists and animators to help me produce this stuff for you guys.

But if you can’t, I totally get it. I’ve been there. But the support does help me keep making this stuff cuz I pour it all back into hiring more VAs and artists and animators to help me make more for you guys!

Take care!
>>31342
This nigger's obsession with gore and death got grating years ago. He literally cannot help himself but likes to condescend towards others. Really is something how little self-awareness one can have if they have a large following.
Come on people, we need more!
>>31177
Phoenix do more audios where Dorn burps a lot, I will def buy those
there's gotta be more Weight Gain Audio
Surely we need to BUMP this...

Anyone?
BUMP?
Nice
>>32833
Damn, that was incredible. Would love to get the other too.
>>32833
I wanna hear the dragon empress as well.
>>21935
Unfortunately it seems that this time she left for good she hasn't uploaded for nearly two years now and she seems to wipe almost all of her social media content minus her fanbox whom she said she will only come back if people can still fund her but only for sfw content
Okay, somebody has to at least upload some more Weight Gain stories by SGA Audio!
>>33020
Buy em yourself el cheapo
Bump
Bump
>>33702
It’s in here my guy >>33676

Free paid content in the zip folder.

There’s:
-Phoenix erotic audio (weight gain stuff)
-SGA audio stuff
-and other fat asmr that’s worth being on there
>>33676
do you have any more cuteconi / burpbug?
>>33703
you dont happen to have those SGA interactive games as well do you? i have been looking for them but no luck yet.
>>34571
God this is some superb stuff
>>33658
any chance of another reup?
>>33676 Would a reup be possible? I woild really appreciate it.
Bump
first audio so I wouldn't mind some feedback
>>36467
This is great! Would love to see more : )
>>36468
Stop being furry, that's a start
BUMP
royalbellymom on patreon has some good audios
https://kemono.party/patreon/user/9407315

mic quality isn't the best but there's some good stuff in there, giantess, milf, vore, burps, whatever. some of the better stuff to come out imo
(3.5 MB, 1920x1072, 8150555.mp4)
Anyone know where this is from? I couldn't find anything
>>36888
No clue, but that's some good stuff.
>>36890
I know, I was hoping to find out who made it and if there's more to it cause it gets cut off
>>37490
Update-Account deactivated, but some of his stuff is still there.
Where is audioplayer090
I wonder what happened they were really active and all of the sudden disappeared like nothing hopefully come back looking for updates
Does anyone have good soundtracks that feature heavy breathing/wheezing?
>>37894
>>37895
>>37896
>>37897
Try using the google method of "site:URL" with audioplayer's URL as the replacement with keywords pertaining to different works.
Also, listing it in something like rentry or the like in one post would be better than sequential posts.
a couple of the links dont work for audioplayer090's stuff anyone have a pre downloaded collection of their stuff?
correction: the links work but videos wont play and the page loads infinitely.
(272 KB, 1080x1923, FB_IMG_1684549769713.jpg)
I think I'll make a Google doc of audio players non-burst vids. Those were the only ones I watched.
My phone can download the files and copy and past the descriptions for each video so long as its in my history. I'll see how much I can do
>>33676
For the people who kept asking for a reup on the folder file, here.

https://anonfiles.com/Bco9wex3z2/Fat_Stuffing_Asmr_zip

I’m not gonna say it again after this, there’s tons of PAID fat asmr in there, along with some audios worth being on there. So nobody ask me what’s not and what’s on there. Find it yourself within there

-sincerely og uploader
Well. This was rough, but I managed to pull it off.
3 Days, then it's gone.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzg1U1dKWE56ZE5jM1pTUmk5MWN6ST0=
>>37946
I'm new to this site, what do I do with that string of numbers and letters?
>>37946
Please post the full link. It’s impossible without it
>>37971
1. Copy the text.
2. Look up base64 decode site (any works).
3. Paste text and it will decode it into the real link.
With this text, however, you have to decode it twice.
>>37982
Shortened link is working on my end but here is the full.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdWJYbGhhWEppY21sa1oyVXVZMjl0TDJWdUx5TWhMM1J5WVc1elptVnlMemxKWWxjM04wMXpkbEpHTDNWek1nPT0=
>>37991
I've tried it so many times but it doesn't work
>>38016
Missed it by a few days, time to rope
Would someone mind making audio for the video of Sakkie, from TheFudgman, just some belly sound, voice, etc, if that's cool
>>38435
yeah sure I'll get right on it
Can someone please, PLEASE upload Audioplayer090's audio so that I don't have to do this shit.
audioplayer090's audios. no burst versions (Only saved those)

aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tLzA2TWZxODBhejMvYXVkaW9wbGF5ZXIwOTBfN3o=
>>38639
I mean upload them as MP3 Files
Anyone save audioplayer090’s burst audios? Thanks in advance!
Does anyone have audioplayer090’s burst audios? Thanks in advance!
>>38640
Do you have the gum one? Seems to be missing from the collection here.
Anyone know why audioplayer090 left? Their stuff was the GOAT.
>>38796
I imagine they got nuked by DA. They sounded like they didn’t have any plans of stopping according to their journals and it’s not like there’s any risk of being outed with the type of content they made
vocaroo.com/1lBjL5942ivj
Is this entire thread blatant samefagging or did more than one retard honestly find audioplayer's low effort dogshit actually good?
>>38844
Listen man it’s all we got. You don’t get to be picky with this shit
What else is there? Fucking nametaken?
Someone PLEASE upload some other artists into MP3 Files so that I don't have to do this shit!!
>>38845
my thoughts exactly.
>>38844
You got any examples of somethin better?
>>38845
>Fucking nametaken?

The guy who actually writes a script, has a story, haa characters, has dialog and has actresses? Yes truly 1000 videos of literal identical glorp noises without context is way better.
>>38640
Do you have a download that doesn't look like it's going to give me malware?
>>38853
Also the guy who mostly uploads 90% inflation shit
>>38871
Not only that, but his content also only recently graduated from "Female reads a fetish fic with the occasional sound effect".
Someone PLEASE upload some Audioplayer090's audio into MP3 files because I keep seeing these random letters and numbers and it's making me LOSE MY MIND!!!
Is there a good source for general expansion sound effects like belly rumbles, gurgling etc?
>>38926
Type "decode" on google. You're welcome :)
Can someone update Ssublissive kemono?
may be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone have any videos of some titties with sloshing sound effects going on to sound like the milk inside?
>>40160
omg that is so hot <3 i need more fart and burp audios
Bump
>>41483
Do you have more channels like this one?
>>41929
I've got 3 others but they need requisite's depending on your taste.
https://youtu.be/H4fuwTUIsfw?si=sb0J_CziS6izdsoX
This chick is a confirmed furry and seems inactive but has some stuff you might be interested.
https://youtu.be/4msGG5-Ld5Q?si=xJr4FuWvQXRPxzDc
This guy is a gay furry with text stories. But I just replace the pronouns with female ones whenever they pop up.
https://youtu.be/Iviv_RfsHlM?si=AQVeC2hx2xu9pU4R
These stories with a guys voice over but I just mute and read the subtitles.
Do as you will. Were starved for choice
BUMP
(16 KB, 231x218, IMG_2106.jpeg)
>>42135
That otherkin obese furry faggot is distracting me with her retardation.
>My usage of the term "obese" is reclaimatory. It may be used to refer to me in a positive manner, but that is with my explicit consent. Please refrain from using it to refer to other fat folks without their consent.
It’s literally a medical term you fucking freak.
>>42135
Do you hear yourself, man?
BUMP
>>38845
what'd i do :^(
BUMP
>>42704
Nice larp buddy add in more burps
Are people still interested in these? I can't remember where I got them, I thought it was here but apparently not. Some mad lad tracked them all down in various users' DA favorites after AudioPlayer090 vanished.
https://mab.to/t/nTI5UxUWytp/us3
>>43072
I still hope for his return
>>43090
Yeah, longer if we're lucky
Any chance of a reup on audioplayer’s stuff? I had his folder, alongside a fat asmr one but both were deleted after my PC bit the dust.. any reups appreciated!
>>43741
Unfathomably based
>>18313

I actually have that one its pretty good. no idea how to send files tho :p
>>43833
Wetransfer or on mega or google files, or mab etc.
>>33676
>>37926
Could someone please reup the big Fat_Stuffing_Asmr_zip? Since anonfiles no longer works. Would be really appreciated
>>43741
Fuck I missed it again can you reup?
BUMP
Come on people, we need more sounds, keep 'em coming!
>>43741
Anyone have a reupload?
Someone please BUMP this?!
Is there a chance for someone to upload "The Magic Formula" audio, without the music?
BUMP
>>46518
Can you reupload this please?
Where is the growing Panty asmr thing at?
can someone reupload the zip-file, since anonfiles doent work
>>46580
A reup would be super nice :D
>>48073
Links are dead, reup or anyone have the files?
>>48073
>>48158
Why is everyone wanting the same zip file?!
>>48221
It's time to stop.
(40 KB, 596x628, 343.jpg)
>>48223

Stop?
1. Why?
2. You realize you're basically in the Internet equivalent to the second ring of hell, right?
>>48232
Yeah, and trannie shit belongs in the third level in hell. Stay in your lane.
(52 KB, 700x394, 145.jpg)
>>48238
Oh, right, fuck me for looking for weird shit in an asmr thread on a fat fetish site?
And be frank, if I was pro trans I would have lied and said it was a chick.
I just want some content that doesn't sound like it's done by a girl trying to do an anime voice. If you find some, great, if not idgaf.
BUMP
BUMP
>>48240
>Chick doing an anime voice
I would MUCH rather that than an actual dude, cos at least's its actually a woman doing it.
(37 KB, 680x533, sad.jpg)
>>49307
Whatever kid, you gonna post some content or are you just here to sneed?
Anybody willing to reupload Audioplayer090's non bursting stuff?
>>48221
Dude if I even suspect I hear a man's voice I stop listening.
Although I dont like trannies, its not an anti-transthing for me. I just feel really offput by the voice created by a man trying to imitate a woman's speech. It unironically activates my fight or flight response at a small level.

Its kind of like anti-asmr.
Any of cuteconi/burpbug audios
I'm looking for what is maybe lost media type audio, I can't for the life of me find an old Phoenix Erotic Audio that he had on his NewGrounds. It was for free and was about a queen who needed to eat an entire feast, and would have the listener help her, eventually leading to sex. I think it was voiced by Dorn too. I would really appreciate it if someone could share it, or help find it. If not, that's fine.
>>49559
She said yeah in the voicemail then kids appear go lucky me.
>>51426
you finally found out
Does anyone remember ffa-muffintop? All her audios are deleted from soundcloud for some reason
(4.2 MB, 1280x720, bd93a08ca196b61a144c20b80fb6e82cac5045f1c79723e7e8af20e013731ff1.webm) (821 KB, 1920x1080, f4a9a85c148be8a114ae6e753a3eb23e1474821fddd1886525adb83925bed7d7.webm)
This seems like the right place to ask

I'm making a weight gain animation from fit to blob in blender, and I started with a robot/android because it's easier for facial animations. Is it too weird TOO weird to have robot noises like the bots from DRG/wall-E? The alternative is putting human vocals through a vox distorter and I'm not sure what people prefer, or how to sound mix in general

Also, any good resources for fat sloshing? Like jelly or ooze churning
>>53279
I felt like a sloshing plastic water bottle could work. It needs to be muffled by changing the EQ and slowed down.
(964 KB, 1280x720, test3.webm)
>>53280
thanks. I think I got something close.
>>53279
do they have a different name? I've searched it and all there it is just Wall-E?
>>53279
Oh hey, I saw the finished version of this on twitter. Pretty good 👍
does anyone still have those audioplayer090 audios from awhile back?
Any SGA Audio Weight Gain Stories?
Have a zip with the latest ChubChompChill version character audio files (and some of the game music files i forgot to remove)

https://we.tl/t-p83lAn9kCL

Remember, you saw nothing
Bump
>>215
>>583
i know this is from 4 years but did anyone save videos from this channel?
>>708
Link dead, account was suspended.
If you needed it, hope someone else saved it and can repost here.
bumpin'
royalbellymom has some good audios, her kemono is missing a bit but its still pretty good
I'm going to save this thread and ask for more inflation.
>>53279
tbh, the animations reminded me of that lost video I couldn't find? It's a fempyro with no boots or gloves and her weight gain makes sloshing noises when she grows while staying in a pose?
>>57619
what site is this? where could i buy it? i tried googlin' it but i can't find it.
Does someone have the SGA Weight Gain audio stories?
There has to be an archive of EncouragingGrowth's audio, right?
EncouragingGrowth's "Wealthy Fat" audio archive, anyone?
>>57619
bought it but i'm not sure where i should upload the files. what's a good site?
>>58911
If all of the files in totality are less than 200mb in size, just use catbox.moe. Otherwise go with my airbridge or we transfer, although with the latter two options the uploads will only persist for a week.
SGA Weight Gain audio stories, anyone?
>>59074
You got the oppurtunity to make more then your father & he became a jealous old fool.
Stay woke. They cant derail every new opportunity for you. They left you for dead. We all see it
>>59078
>>59079
What are you ON about?!?!
There's other people that want to listen to those WG Stories!
>>59011
can i pls get a reup
>>59011
Kindly ask you to reupload. Tried buying it myself before realising that credit card companies have literally ceased supporting DL-site. And with Anon-files gone I can't get it from e-hentai either.
>>60129
Uncle sam just going to tax the hell out of me. Ok fine
>>60116
Damn, Now I wanna hear the English dub of it to be honest.
BUMP
BUMP