/bbwalt/

(584 KB, 866x766, fe5b3023472b7f83aa14c0ec1ab86d3a78835037ac9bd3af7db5178cb92220d2.png) (2.0 MB, 365x205, girlfriends uncontrollable gas 1.gif)
Original thread was (or is about to be) bumplocked, so I might as well start a new one. When active, the fart content shared is just the best. Nothing activates my primal senses of erotism more than a fat girl ripping a good one.

Here's the content I offer, my favorite fart producing content models Layla, Ero Hime and Juicy Angel: https://we.tl/t-cASHoeaGt1
>>14741 (OP)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVVJSV1haMWMxWkxjM1k9
Heres to this thread becoming more active than the last one. Requesting asian girl braps, but Im good with anything really.
Anyone have tabby stuff?
>>14812
Make her morbidly obese and I'll agree.
someone reup brianna farts
I'll be posting some vids from my hadley Emerson collection in a couple of hours. In the meantime, get this thing going pls.
this is just a taste btw, I have 15+ vids
Hadley is too thin for my tastes.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVlJCUTNsQ2VtVjVTSGc9

new Chanelthicc, afaik
latest Mochii. farts at 23, 26, 27, 33 and 38 minutes, which I guess is what happens when you try and solo an entire turkey

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVVo2V2s1QmFrbEtXRTg9
>>15246
You are GOATed man, thank you so much
>>15246
The fact that she was able to down an entire turkey by herself is some cartoon shit right there
>>15246
Also I find so hot how Mochii just ignores her farts, as if she didn't just do something so disgusting while eating
>>14741 (OP)

Does Layla have any other farts aside from the ones on that fart compilation on xHamster?

Also, somebody needs to make a Mochii fart compilation at this point
>>15308
Agreed. Videos Where it’s just a fat chick shoving her ass in the camera and playing up the farts are really boring. It is 100x hotter when she is just sitting down like normal and 200x hotter when she looks embarrassed or ashamed afterwards.
I've got a BIG drop coming tonight... stay tuned
Bit late, but here's some brand new stuff
A comp of cytora rose
Luna helborn, she farts once while trying to work out
And Rosie marie, she farts once a bit after she sits on the floor
This threads been decent lately. Anybody else got some farts from fatties to post?

https://we.tl/t-L0Eg5IKMAc
I have a lot of rare fart bbw/ssbbw videos. Who is willing to trade, email wilmesblacker@gmail.com
>>15531
You tried that shit before. Just post your stuff man. It feels good to give back, it's Christmas time after all.
>>15515
Good dump anon, and yeah threads been pretty good hope we get more contributors than beggars though. Ill keep it going
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVU5FV0djMVVtSk5jekU9

requesting face farting of any sort and asian girl gas
Bumping while my links still good
YUhSMGNITTZMCihLZWVwIEl0IEdvaW5nKSB5OTNaUzUwYkM5MExXeERRWFEzVFUxTE1Vdz0=
Here's 3 vids. Including Nixlynka and Mistress Delicous. Also an ssbbw I don't recognize. Speaking of, anyone have anymore Nixlynka? Doesn't even have to be fart content just more of her would be nice around here. Especially if anyone has this vid, it'd be awesome if you could upload it. https://www.manyvids.com/Video/3155700/Farting-and-Burping-While-Eating-Pizza/
>>15779
>that second video
my dick
Where’s the guy that makes fart edits? Requesting Sadie.
>>15246

Bruh I’ve been looking for this on the regular Mochii thread and forgot to look here

Can someone please re up? I can give some mochii content in return, don’t think it has farts though
>>16257
Hang tight, I'll try to up tomorrow
>>16257
I uploaded it in that one
Bump
Been searching for a video for a while, maybe someone has/knows where I can find it.

It's a Veronica Steam video where she goes around a Wal-Mart farting around the store before getting caught. Anyone help a dude out?
I have no idea what this guy above is talking about

I do however have content. A vid from this Whismic girls, farts are good but they're too few of them.
https://we.tl/t-ORzYxcummy
>>16547
she's a cute chubby girl
does anyone have any slob videos that have messy eating, braps and burps all in one?
any one got big cutie margot farting videos?
I come here again, bringing two Mochii vids

I would like to ask a big favor, to please tell me of the timestamps of the farts. I couldn't find them while skipping parts, because I can spend 50 minutes looking at a fat girl slobbing to find her farts.
Anywho, here they are:
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUhteDJPdElJRTI=

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVpBMFhsNUl4WFc=
>>17179
17:10 (chicken)
26:52 (vr game)
>>17209
slob goddess on tumblr
>>17207

Its a troon, dont waste youre time bruh.
I am going to ask this very nicely with a pellet gun and mittens on: no fucking trannies EVER please.
Like holy FUCK. It's BBW. Can we get a permaban?
>>17233
Jesus fucking christ who cares. if you wacked off before learning this why do you even give a fuck?
Its not like theres even a dick in the video.
>>17249
You expect non retardation for channers? All these people are a step away from suicide because they figured out they got hard from a trans
>>17249
>>17250

Its really not that hard to figure out that its a troon by the fact it has no tits without even playing the video.
>>17260
who is this beautiful brapper?
>>16524
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTZyUUNYVGphWHE=

last post got removed or osmething idk lol, anyway here it is
>>17548
what videos are these?
Has edenn ever farted in a vid ?
>>17740
Does anybody have this video??? Or any huge USSBBW farting videos?
>>17817
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXBRTkRNckUwQ0g=
>>14741 (OP)
Does anybody have any Bigger SSBBW's farting? Like Reenaye or Lunar Eve or Ivy Davenport? Like the really Huge Ladies?
Has this died?
Can we get some erohime
Anyone have any Reiina fart vids?
Mf ask if this thread is dead and dont share anything
Hey guys!! Hadley Emerson is back!! 🔥

Anybody has her new video? Would be much appreciated!!
>>57717 (Cross-thread)
I am asking once again for Kimberly Marvel farting vids (if anyone has her tied-up force-feeding or her 'At Home' lactose intolerance vid, that'd be appreciated). Timestamps would also be appreciated.
In return I come with these goods:
https://we.tl/t-pVSt4G3Xwr
Enjoy!
>>17967

Can we get a re-up on this please
This is probably a stretch, but does anyone have that video of Fishnet Housepet farting in purple fishnets? I can't find it anywhere.
always nice to see some actual content on this thread. here's JuicyAngel's first fart vid, which afaik hasn't been posted before, if anyone has her witch one I'd love to see it

YUhSMGNITTZMeThvUVc1blooSnVpY3kpV3dwZDJVdWRHd3ZkQzFJVEdKRU5rVlhSVEp4
Nagitokowaru (now FeedistDani) is doing farting content (with her face included)
I have this recent vid: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUh2RlU0c1hXTjA=
There are only 3 farts in the vid after the 3 minutes mark, 2 small toots and a big silent one.

If somebody had this video, would be appreciated
https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/20444-nightmare-tinder-date-slobby-bbw-girlfriend-experience-roleplay/
It's 5 dollars or you can buy her OF for 10 dollars. They don't accept PayPal so I can't use my money.
>>19090
>aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUh2RlU0c1hXTjA=
you dont have the witch farting one do you??
all right to keep this thread going, here's a supercut of (I think) every Sabrina fart. sorry about the weird aspect ratios, it's from a variety of different sources, some of which are supercuts themselves and so have absurdly huge borders around them

anyway let me know if I've missed any

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzKGdvZCB3aGF0IEkgd291bGRuJ3QgZ2l2ZSBmb3IgdGhpcyB3b21hbiB0byBzaXQgb24gbXkgZmFjZSBhbmQgcmlwIGFzcyB1bnRpbCBpdCBmdWNraW5nIGtpbGxlZCBtZSlaUzUwYkM5MExWb3lNVXRuTkdwdlJGTT0=
>>19136
could we get a reup please? Ill add something later on this week
>>19456
>>19482
Here's the reup and the other vid somebody uploaded on her thread in bbw: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUQxdlBKZXIxQTQ=

It's hot how she's making videos with farting now
>>19484
Do you have a timestamp for those videos?
Bbw Layla definitely has some newer ones
>>19505
bump im dying for those braps
Bumping for Selena loca content
Anyone have that new Reiina vid she posted?
>>20771
Nobody does dude
Stop begging over and over again, if you want that video so badly go buy it yourself
>>21555
coomer party, newbie
just type her username in the creators and search for farts.
>>21559

Niggers always making it easy
https://youtu.be/zs7o6NxKNnw

Anyone know who this person is...she dropped a bunch of good videos,and then left the scene.

I hope she still makes content
Where is that thread with that one poop video by a woman named "rachel 2" a few months ago? That was by far the best poop video I have ever seen, ever. She is a lovely woman. Did the vid or the thread get deleted?
>>22032
Kys yourself my man
Post moar
>>22966
OMG I need this.
>>22966
>>22991
I have a bunch of gassy SSBBWs if someone gets that vid
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVXA2WW5GMmJuWTVOa1U9
>>22996

nice collection! some of them are edits and not real but the rest are great. first good thing in a while on this thread lol
Bump. I will not let this thread die.
does someone have the recent farting video of juicy angel on curvage?
>>23381
she made a recent farting video? link it, the more people buy it the better
I will forever bump this thread. Does anyone have any of Margot's farts? Also requesting selena loca. Thanks.
>>23381
>>23388
Any chance of some of her other farting vids?
>>23627
holy shit, actual content? God bless you man. here's an earlier one from the model in >>23591
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVmd3TlRaaWJWWkJaV2c9
fart is at 12:40. everyone else, please stop just bumping and begging. put some links up for once and let's resurrect this thread properly
>>23650
lol I'm pretty sure I fucked that one up. try this instead
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWGxIVFhFemJVNDFOMUU9
Anybody has the Kimberly Marvel lactose intolerant video?
>>23759
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWGQ1WmtrMWQzQnpSRzQ9
>>23883
Actually kys.
>>23883
Thats disgusting get that out of here
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWGxYTXpsM1ZYaFJhM0U9

sorry for shit quality, but she had some great rippers in this. If anyone knows their name lemme know please
>>23627
Can anyone reupload this Juicy Angel latest farting vid please? I missed on it
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWFka0N2aVpSN2E= Gm bros have some gas

>>25104 was this the one you were talking about?
Anyone have a video of her
>>27399

wow never expected for cherries to do something fart related. miracles do happen lol. wish she gave a better preview so we could hear something.
aHR0cHM6Ly92b2NhLnJvLzEyeGdyb1UyM29waQ==
>>29016
I really would like to know who this girl is
>>27893
i wish i could hear the fart edit version
>>29662
mizz vjb / bertha
Anyone got any of Selena Loca's vids
(869 KB, 2320x3088, 0np3gaf71h791.jpg)
Anyone got any of Brianna's fart vids? Does she still make new fart vids? God I love this massive piggy and her massive rippers too
So apparently LMBB rips a fart in this vid, not sure since I didn't hear one but I didn't watch the whole thing:
https://we.tl/t-Zvn5DhF0AM
Just wanted to spread the word on this video because this girl is a fucking generational talent. Three farts back to back to back with the longest one being over 2 minutes long. Enjoy!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlpwYkdVdlpqUmtiak5ETjFRamNqUkZTM1JPVERReWRWUlhSWFpLWWxoU2FEbFpVRFI0YTJKSFJGQXROekZZTFhsVWRsSXhkamRMVlE9PQ==
>>30683 You know, if the girl is beautiful I don't reallh mind the farts. I don't know why.
>>30683
I always wonder what do these girls have to do to get so farty, what kind of magic goes behind that
>>30691
It’s seriously gotta be some wizardry because her entire collection on the OF is monstrous fart after monstrous fart. Genuinely don’t think she’s ever done something less than 5 seconds long unless it’s leftovers from one of her previous gigantic rips
>>30697
Might be pumping air up her ass between shots
>>30700
You'd think that but she's farted for 1 min straight too many times without any breaks for that to be possible, I think she's just naturally ridiculously gassy
>>30705
Who knows how much they can pump?
I think about the enema fans who can make themselves look pregnant, if they try enough.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2RJU0hoaWNUUkVhemc9

here's one from Greedy Sow. does anyone have Reiina's most recent? the one called Gassy Camgirl something
Bump, we need more videos
Does anyone have any t0ri m0re content? She’s got such a great milf ass but runs a tight ass ship for reposted content
>>31120
+2 for gassy camgirl. forgot which sow video this was but I've got a different one if anyone can remember which this was. was she dressed as a mummy?
>>32011
I think it was the hog dog eating one
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTJrSmFEYzQxNkw=

dont know the name of the girl but has some really great farts
>>32457
when are the farts?
>>31752
Lila Lovely did have a few fart vids on filthygrid.
We need more videos lads
Anyone have SSBBW Brianna's fart compilations aside from the 1st one?
does some have any of reiina's pop farting videos?
Anyone have a Selena loca mega or folder they’re trying to share? Would be much appreciated
>>33661
>>31120
the fabled Gassy Camgirl. if anyone has Greedy Sow's latest pizza video, pls share

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVEV6ZEhGRGFXa3dSbW89
does anyone remember inislob?
>>34528

I absolutely do. Always wonder what happened to her. Used to speak to her, lady I heard she was living with a feeder and was basically housebound. Kind of a fantasy situation, I was and still am skeptical of such, but she was already so much an unicorn anyways, it might be possible.
>>33719
>>33799
Bruh I missed it can anybody reupload any of those Reina vids
https://we.tl/t-4aChjdbs4E
Here are some farts from Feedistdani

Does anybody have any Reiina farting vids? Or any reups whatsoever? This thread be dying
The ssbbw fart/burp thread was unfortunately deleted overnight for an unspecified reason. I saved most of the stuff from the original thread and I might make a new one over there in the future but honestly idk. The main reason I made one over there was because of how much more active it is over there and because I wanted to see more ssbbw related vids too, in the thread.
>>33968
Does anyone have these two videos?
>>35122
It got deleted again? Not surprised but it still sucks.
I agree with you too about wanting more SSBBW videos, there’s honestly so few around I’m almost tempted to just make my own by editing some braps into existing SSBBW videos…
>>35134
But like I said, I’m not sure if I’m going to make a new one soon (maybe), unless this thread magically begins to be more active somehow.
>>35122
Please remake the thread in ssbbw
>>35139
I might, but I’m afraid of potentially getting banned for making one a 4th time.
>>35140
I'll be active in it.
>>35122
Just make one here, specifically for ssbbws
>>35142
I’ll think about it. But if I do it better be active and have content shared often.
Does anyone have ssbbw fart vids that they can share?
id say just make the thread here, it probably got deleted there cause fart stuff is considered alt stuff. id say just add it the content here. us fart freaks know where to find the fart stuff here lol
I made the new ssbbw fart thread
>>35308 I sort of miss when this site had more posters tbh
Have at it, dickheads. Explosive farts from Lucianna, one of the gassiest women of all time.

https://we.tl/t-UZFRQqWTj9
>>35552
Hey I made a new Ssbbw fart thread. Feel free to share what you have over there :)
>>35563
she's not an SSBBW though
>>35626
I know, but has shared SSBBW fart content before
>>35552
Hey do you have any other videos from SSBBW aphrodite rose? I remember you shared one of them on the old SSBBW fart thread.
one of the latest from Greedy Sow. pls post fart timestamps when you've watched it; I know there's at least one but idk when they are and I haven't seen it yet

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVlpVZDFwWWVrNWFTVGc9
>>36511
Thanks for the vid, but according to the commenter many of the farts are just silent (imagine le smell)
To which GreedySow had a breakdown and replied with a timestamp for all the farts:
Minute 53

Minute 56

Minute 56:56

Minute 57:04
>>36514
wtf is there some ongoing robbery at the end?
Nadya is having a fart comp on her onlyfans
Odds on cakedupkayyla farting?
Bump
by any chance, do any of y'all have BBW margot, farting stuff?
>>36939
she said for 500 dollars a videos because the video would be shared and she atleast wants to make a profit
>>39518
>>36939
my bad i thought you were talking about kaybear95
Anyone have the Veronica Steam public fart video where people get visibly disgusted? Or any VS vids that aren’t publicly available.

Also looking for any Kelly Shamrock, Hadley Emerson, or Goddess Victoria vids too if anyone has some to share :D
>>41125
omg pls tell me someone has this <3 i'm still new to irl farts but the thought of a woman farting in public like that sounds so hot