/bbwalt/

bump
Anyone got any new or old slob art?
>>14695
Does or will this have a slob alt
>>14799
do you have the other slob alts from the month?
>>15826
can you update kemono?
Bump
bad news guys, it looks like he's retiring for the most part, and the archive he posted on DA doesn't have much of his slob stuff

anyone have the rest of what he's posted to patreon before that closes down too?
>>17453
Try the archiver
there's apparently still discord servers he's actively posting new art to so I don't know wtf is up with the gallery wipe
>>17460
something about him getting a full time job recently

doesn't really make much sense but good for him I guess
>>17455
The archiver? How do I... work that?
>>17474
It's easy. Just go to furarchiver.net, put in their username, and wait for it to gather their content. Might take a bit, but it's reliable.
>>17496
>No files found. This user either doesn't exists or has never uploaded anything.
Anybody have a zip archive available for mobile users? I tried downloading the archive from da but it’s password protected so I can’t turn it into a zip. Any help is much appreciated!
(888 KB, 464x560, IMG_3182.MP4)
>>18283
For anyone who has the Chindy set,
Im happy to offer the Fridge Raider set in return
bump
>>13271
i want a farting edit od terra
>>18283
>>18317
Thanks! May we get the bonus sketches, as well? That Urbosa looks promising.
(314 KB, 1280x934, 11_Urbosa_Ur_A_Blob.jpg)
>>18335
Thanks!
>>18361
Oh yea, forgot about those. I'll look, but unfortunately I'm pretty sure I don't have those anymore. Here's an Urbosa he did from a different pack tho.
Amazing how this FunPolice thread just randomly became an AmericanDream thread.
bump for the missing slob alts
(627 KB, 640x296, Kiryupissed.mp4)
Was meaning to join his patreon to grab the slob stuff for a bit since his creator page was still up. Went to join it today and the page is gone now.

So unless somebody was hoarding all the slob alts he had on Patreon and decides to share them they're all gone now.
>>19743
if thats the DA archive we already know it doesnt have a lot of slob art
>>20791
This isn’t a americandream thread can’t you read?
>>20800
My apologies,
If that's the case do you mind pointing me in the direction of the AmericanDream thread?
>>19743
I can't download this. it keeps turning into a rar file
>>21990
>It keeps turning into a rar file.
Because it's a compressed archive, it's supposed to be a rar. It's 2022, do you seriously not know how to extract a rar file?
brap
anyone have the one sequence of a rwby character turning into a dumb slob?
Why did he quit?
poot
bump