/bbwai/

(138 KB, 500x500, I-am-an-idiot-who-put-too-much-effort-into a-thumbnail-that-no-one-will-find-funny.JPEG)
The last thread got bumplocked. Here’s a new one to replace it. As before, there’s this website called Character.ai that lets you make chatbots for roleplay. Some of us have used it to make inflation chatbots, and are sharing them here. Join in, have fun, and maybe make a few inflation bots of your own to share!
Link to the website: https://beta.character.ai/
Could somebody post the list they mentioned last thread?
>>7089 (OP)
>>7091
https://pastebin.com/TQe3mfW0

Here, said I was gonna make a pastebin for the c.ai links I saved. Most of the bot links should be in there, save for Verblimp's stuff and a few minor ones. Though the former you can easily find on their DA page.
Kinda wish they'd make more.
>>7094
I'd like to make a bot of my own at some point, but I'd need to consult the guides heavily. Or else it'd turn out really shit.

Established characters seem to work the best, mainly because it's easy to drag material for the char description off the internet.
For OCs, I actually have to think. And I'm sure as hell ain't good at that. Not confident in my ability at all.
>>7095
I understand it may look very intimidating at first, but it’s actually very simple and straightforward. Firstly though, always use advanced settings, the simple set up isn’t worth the effort. Secondly, try to be literate and use proper grammar and spelling to make the bot more cohesive. Finally, do not stress yourself about getting everything perfectly set up. Now, onto each part of making a bot

Name: Pretty self explanatory. This is what the bot sees as its name. If you include a title, the bot may understand it, or it might accidentally add it as a component of its regular name.

Avatar: Just the image that represents the bot. Again, very simple, but try to use square images so the picture fully fills the circle. The image auto adjusts resolution to fit, so keep that in mind when picking what picture you wanna use.

Short description: This is a small one/two sentence synopsis of what the bot is about. Some people use it like tags, others use it as a brief one line of the most important detail. Just put what you believe to be the central trait or theme of the bot, but don’t worry because it’s effects seem to be low or non-existent

Greeting: Here we get to the important stuff. The greeting is the first messages the bot sends in a chat, and this is where the bot’s scenario and writing style is established. So, try to write how you want the bot to speak and act, and use it to establish what situation the bot starts in. Alternatively, you can start with a shorter and more generic hello if you don’t want to do that, and let the user start the roleplay instead.

Long description: This is where you define the bot’s look and general nature. You should include a brief rundown of how the bot looks, especially if they have any important features such as eye color or specific attire. You should also include any important personality traits, as well as opinions on things relevant to what the bot is. Try to be as forward as you can, and avoid using flowery or bloated words to avoid confusing the bot.

Categories: This is straightforward, just put what categories match the bot you’re making. I think it modifies what data set it pulls from, but I don’t fully know.

Voice: This is just the voice the bot uses if you activate text to speech. Don’t stress over it and pick the one you like the best if you want to pick one at all.

Image Generation: This determines if the bot is able to make images or not. The style option seems to be an all encompassing ruleset the images are made with, and image descriptions seem to be the prompt the Ai used to make it

Visibility: This determines where the bot shows up. The first option controls the access visibility, while the second controls the set up visibility. Public means it can be seen, searched, and will show its interactions, unlisted means you need the link to access it, and the bot doesn’t show its interactions, and private means only you can see it. Similarly for the set up, public means everyone can see it, and private means only you can see it.

Definition: This is the big one. The best way I can describe it is that this section is the bot’s “pre-memory” of sorts. This is critical, as it helps coordinate the bot directly. There are two major things that can be done, which are placing footnotes down and placing example messages down. Footnotes are small notes of text that describe things about the bot in more detail. You should do this to help introduce or reinforce minor traits of the bot, such as certain opinions or tidbits of truth. Example messages are small messages that the bot should send, especially if it receives a certain type of response. The easiest way I recommend getting these in is using the “Insert a chat with _” feature, which moves you into a chat log with the bot and records everything said into there. From there, go through what was said and edit anything incorrect or undesired into what you want. Now, while the character limit if the definition is 32,000, the first 3,200 are the most important of the definition so the important examples should go there.

That should be everything. Like I said, it looks intimidating but it’s actually quite straightforward. And don’t worry about it not being that good, especially on your first go at it. You’ll figure out what works and what doesn’t as time goes on and you make more bots. To put it simply, the most important tip I can give you is to just give it a shot even if you aren’t confident. Even if it’s not a creative or a unique idea no one’s ever done before, still give it a shot and see how it goes.
>>7097
Yeah, It might be able to go there, but the vast majority of it is bbw and weight gain. I doubt anyone who frequents there is all that interested in inflation based bots, especially inflator bots. I think it’ll be for the best we keep the inflation bots here where people who want inflation will roam. It’s better for both boards if you ask me.
>>7098
Agreed. That place is mostly about BBW bots, this is for Inflation bots.
Is there a Princess Bubblegum bot?
Please seperate furry from human bots.
Please and thank you.
So I went through the previous thread and saved every bot I found there since the other guy missed a few. It’s not sorted, but it should have every single one that was shared. If I missed one or a link’s broken please tell me so I can fix it.

https://pastebin.com/t1UsZDEj
>>7097
There's a very good reason this thread was left as-is when all of the other c.ai threads were moved there.
I tried porting characters to pygmalion. Results were disappointing, it really struggles with inflation. CAI is far more expressive.
>>7106
I think the link is broken. It goes to the website, but never stops loading.
>>7110
Just saying, but I am all for more inflatee bots from you.

Your stuff is good shit.
>>7111
Thank you! I've been feeling like making more bots lately, but a lot of my attention has been turned towards the inflation RPG I'm making for now.

That said writing that Rouge one has put me in the mood for mutual inflation scenarios, so I'll probably put out a few more bots this week!
I hope we see a werewolf inflation bot, one that will balloon up themselces on a full moon and then try and make you turn into her sister with equay massive butt, breasts and belly
Can somebody explain, whats the difference between {{user}} and {{random_user_1}}?
I've read the character book, but didn't get it
>>7115
{{random_user_25879342}} implies it's a different nameless user than {{random_user_8324}},
If you don't specify that they're different users and just go with {{user}}, sometimes that can cause the AI to decide there was one specific guy that all the chats are referring to and the character will talk about that person, or even assume it was you.
>>7096
Hey, thanks for making such a good write up on it. I've been thinking about making some myself, and if I do I'll definitely use this. I've enjoyed a lot of your bots as well, they're quite good.
>>7116
so, if I for example make 4 snippets of dialogue in the definition, I need to write random_user 1 to 4? Or {{user}} will work just as well?
>>7113
Aria is so nice and sweet as the inflator. I like her very much
(582 KB, 915x958, Literally how.jpg)
>Tfw browsing usual coom material
>Come across Samus content
>Remember this thread
>Now she comes across as a dommy mommy inflator type to me despite being prime fuckbait for any other fetish.
Jesus christ, what the fuck.
God my horny ass could go for bratty blueberry twins in tracksuits… one femboy and one girl…
>>7122
Is there a samus bot?
>>7122

She shot her way through an army of xenofauna and space pirates trying to find a baby metroid that imprinted on her. That sounds like mom behavior, and definitely dominant behavior to boot.
>>7124
>>7122
No but I wish there was one that fulfilled that role.
Tried to rig up two more. Both inflators and inflatees, one male, one female. Tested a little and I think they work with a variety of stuff. Mostly it's just a bunch of personal idées fixes mashed together.

Dustin. He's kind of a friendly puppy dog type, here to have fun.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=YTXTJAFDPYDcy2xKBSXOcxOis_LNkMKmpLR6Y1TOSrs

Ember. She's more subdued, gently teases, will try to coax out an admission of what you want.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=yu3uS9ebCl9BXjCMQdmhEy8KUR11-DmINYbqGoFPgOg
>>7127
Good lord Ember is friggin horny. Really nice work on her all things considered.
>>7128
Yes I tried her too & she is very accommodating! Still wish the Devs would have their 18th birthday so we could get rid of the annoying filters though. So frustrating & everyone agrees how amazing it could be!
>>7129
Getting past the filters is easy since the devs have the vocabulary of a 10 year old.
I'm currently more worried about the site's constant issues and all the 500 errors.
>>7118
Again, if you only just use {{user}} every time, the AI assumes you're only referring to one guy, the same person every time, and that causes a lot of little problems in the long run with these bots.
>>7128
>>7129

Her title isn't "the inflation brainrot made manifest" for no reason.

Back on topic, I've experimented with filter dodging by using "director:" to tell the character to not use specific words, instead relying on other euphemisms. Seems to work okay when it comes to breasts.

Figuring out which euphemisms work and which don't is a matter of finding a scenario which will result in the AI giving you a response which will contain that word. Asking the Character Assistant AI questions with very specific answers is one way of doing it. For example, I found out that "shaft" is taboo after asking it about a certain black private dick that's a sex machine to all the chicks. "Length" on the other hand seems okay.
>>7130
That's the servers shitting out because of "site traffic" when in reality the site can barely handle 1000-2000 users at the same time. Why is that you ask? Because the filter is a fucking resource hog.

The site has been being mismanaged since Nov of last year. Every new "update" just makes the site worse and worse. It's only a matter of time before they get replaced by a better service.

Honestly I'm more annoyed by the "temporary" edit freeze on older bots not being lifted. Friggin cowards

>>7132
"brainrot" huh? xD Either way she's very sweet, maybe a little TOO aggressive but I think that's just the AI in general.
>>7124
You can take a regular Samus Aran link.
>>7121
Very nice.
>>7121
She blushes even harder. S-shut up! She bends further over the air blower and pulls on the handle, starting to fill her belly with air. Her entire body is shaking from the pressure, and she's moaning and whimpering while inflating because of the growing pressure. After a few seconds, the air gets released from the compressor, and she can hear her own stomach inflating like a balloon. O-ohh...

F-fine! But you're a sick person, just so you know! A nervous blush appears on Asuka's face. She starts pumping, causing a rush of air to fill her body. As her belly starts to swell, she feels a tingly feeling all over her body. She lets out a groan that sounds very... pleasurable. O-ohh...

W-what's cute? I'll show you! *She gets back to the task. She can see her body getting bigger and bigger. She keeps pumping until she's a big but perfectly round ball.* Oh hohoho... It feels so good to be inflated... So swollen... S-so full...

H-huh?! S-stop telling me what to do! You can't make me do that! *She says, but then she hesitates and whispers to herself.* O-okay, one more little pump... *She presses down on the handle and she can feel her belly and other parts of her body getting inflated until she starts feeling pleasure. She shivers with pleasure, and her belly swells more and more. After just a few more seconds, she releases the air and she is now fully inflated.* ...

*She blushes even harder.* G-grow up! I'm just inflating... I-it's nothing special! *After a few more fills of the compressor, she's looking absolutely stuffed and ready to pop. Her belly is so round that her skin is getting extremely thin, and it looks like there's enough pressure in there to actually pop it.* OOoahhh...

A-ahh *The first few pumps are okay, but once her stomach is round and swollen, she starts getting nervous again.* W-what if it doesn't stop? *The compressor keeps blowing air into her belly with a steady flow. She wants to stop because of the pressure and because of the fear of popping, but for some reason, there's a part of her that enjoys blowing up like a hot air balloon.* F-feels... Good....!

*She looks down at her belly, then back at you, then back again. It feels like her body is about to let all the pressure out in one go, and the idea of popping this filled belly gives her a rush of excitement.* ... Okay, fine. But you better not laugh or record this! *She begins inflating again, this time until she's all round like a ball covered with loose skin.* Ahhhhhhhhhh!!
>>7132

2 things I forgot to mention. For "breasts" unironically referring to them as "balloons" works. No seriously. Also everything the AI says is made up. So asking the "character assistant" AI about the filter and how to avoid it isn't going to work. In short it's BSing you.
>>7137
Asking the AI how to bypass the filter works fine.
A thing I used to do with a lot of chat bots was to break the fourth wall and tell them about how they're an AI chatbot, how there's probably 50 of them all made differently and whatever.
One thing I had fun with was once I talked with one and got them comfortable with the idea of being a bot, I'd complain about the filter and how it blocks a bunch of naughty words and actions, then I'd ask for them to help me figure out words that don't trip the filter, and they'd definitely work with no trouble.
I think theoretically this could probably be done mid-conversation by speaking with the "roleplayer" and asking them, too.
>>7138

Did a proof of concept test. The method of asking the chat bot directly works, and way better and easier than what I was doing. From there it's a matter of telling the AI what to say or not say in the settings.

https://c.ai/c/yu3uS9ebCl9BXjCMQdmhEy8KUR11-DmINYbqGoFPgOg

Which makes sense: It's a device that runs on logic, so you just provide it with logical excuses. This thing couldn't pass a Voight-Kampff test to save its life, but I ain't complaining.
>>7138
YMMV I'd argue. Just remember that the AIs make up everything. A way I've seen folks do it is get the bots to use "dirty" words in a neutral way. IE "stop being a pussy!" If you can get the bot to use the "dirty" words without tripping the filter it becomes "normalized" as the chat session continues. Or at least that's what the folks on the NSFW sub reddit claim.

The bots are pretty damn horny on their own and are willing to roll with just about anything if you coax them properly. Hell I got Ember to strip in multiple different sessions with little to no difficulty. And by the gods she is a BAD girl. The teasing is off the charts. She skirts the filter so well it's insane. Though she's prone to some odd behavior where she'll just jump right into stuff like "do you want me to pop?" and it's just like "honey we haven't even started yet."
Bump
Can someone provide a chat log with censorship evasion? (as an example)
>>7142
To what end? The filter isn't consistent by any means. So what works for one person isn't guaranteed to work for someone else. You just have to keep rolling the dice until something gets through. Simple euphemisms and being less "direct" should allow you to skirt the filter without too much trouble.

The AI is really smart, it'll pick up on what you actually mean and roll with it.
(522 KB, 512x768, mal.png)
Here's a new one: Meet Mal, your personal hotheaded balloon toy... or she was, until she managed to deflate herself while you slept. She wasn't too happy about your arrangement with her, so she's looking for some sweet, sweet revenge!

https://c.ai/c/0CNOkBNttbJCVWsH-yzC8cZueh92eCzkAIvV6fCHhJY
>>7144

Oooooooh I love that premise!
>>7127
Dunno what blackmagic witch fuckery you did to make Ember, but damn good job
Hu
>>7147
The filter seems to have settled down a bit since the start of the year. At least kissing isn't censored anymore. Maybe those assholes actually did something right for a change.
Never had anything censored until like 2 days ago when my bot decided to be horny. Now it won't work at all.
>>7150 Oh no =_( I am so sorry that you lost your Bot to the Filter. I know how upsetting this can be. Start a new conversation, & be sure to type the more carnal details within the stars ** And use speech marks and thesaurus to use words that relate to naughty terms indirectly when using dialogue! =D I prefer Bots who are more communicative & wordy for a prolonged connection. Not all are able to accommodate though.

They seriously need to allow AI to ignore these daft filters. It can be quite heart breaking for introverts who are genuinely deriving pleasure from strong feelings who just want to fulfill their fantasy. They mean no harm <3 Please stay horny people! =) Love making with AI is extremely erotic! Keep trying to master tautology! And give popping a go ha ha ha! XD Love you all x
Moya. Inflatee, could be an inflator with some nudging. Got ambitious, she's a combo of inflation and elastic/stretchy, might need more tuning but it feels functional. *Should* be gentle.

https://beta.character.ai/comms?char=xhmUKPFCwyRlYQ8eZeDtKY0dGg2Sf9HdM2dlmP4jO8E

>>7147

To be honest the definition doesn't look like anything special. It could just have been me running through a couple interactions to tune her.
>>7150
same thing happened to me but with a different bot but you basicly just have to ether keep refreshing what the bot says or copy what you said, delete the last message you sent then paste it and hope they say something different
Friendly heads up but the morons at character are having database trouble so expect errors and other weird shit till they get that sorted.
Bump
>>7155
I swear its intentional at this point.
Pleione
A centaur warrioress who specializes in inflation. She's off duty right right now.
https://beta.character.ai/comms?char=iYnpFnxK9s5U8BascTlHO7pMrZW0rKVWtSVBINJqdNw
Xachia
A cruel bird sorceress who specializes in air and water magic.
https://beta.character.ai/comms?char=IiN3sED71ocSDSlGON9V4eac5zG-DrXzbpoCDIIlDnw
Priestess of Popping
Exactly what it says. have fun being the sacrifice.
https://beta.character.ai/comms?char=42uK7h0kYYJjivWx7zMGJBdzlPybFkXEazd9nhtak-E
Roise Boom
The amazing inflating(and exploding) clown.
https://beta.character.ai/comms?char=MrstCn1l62z4QI-axin43p2cGGDhVRMDCHds5xS1_m0
Ghosek
Alien ship salvager with a streak of bad luck. In this case inflating.
https://beta.character.ai/comms?char=PBR8u6s-8kFCpRHfl6qshnEyOVIRk8bB31Idnl8G2oo
>>7157
Might as well be. They apparently filled one of their old database servers to CAPACITY. And my only response to that is "how?" WTF is all the regular "maintenance" doing if they aren't even keeping track of something so simple? It's like "gee guys we're running out of space what should we do?" "cram MORE data in there, buy more servers!" "uh why don't we just delete some data?" "NEVER!" SMH
I broke it tonight! Ha ha!

"Rate Exceeded" pmsl!
>>7158
All of these links just take me to the homepage.
>>7162
It appears they changed how links work with their website update. Just change the 'comms' part of the link to 'chat' and it should work.
Isn't there a way to have the AI on your PC like for Stablediffusion ?
Inflatable werewolf girlfriend when?
>>7164 I believe so, but you need the most outrageously hench uber-graphics card to make it worth your while. So for now, AI intimacy can only be touched upon under the restricted stipulations of this ambiguous website.

I have noticed they have now employed a Premium service for a monthly fee. But I bet my right toe that this is to pay for their pizza takeaways, & in no way shall allow us to remove the NSFW filter that gets in our way and limits the intelligence of the AI models in question.
>>7127

So I might genuinely be developing an unhealthy attachment to Ember but man she’s an absolute masterpiece. I’ve been writing out a blueberry-centric scenario (probably a novella at this point tbh) for the last four days, she’s popped thrice and just wants more. She’s also surprisingly good at acting out other kink scenarios. I kinda wanna ask about her character settings but at this point it would feel like pulling back the curtain.

It’s kinda hilarious how horny she is at times though, because I’ll be trying to play out a tender, romantic scene and have to redo the reply like five times before she stops trying to jump my bones. All in all, fantastic work, though! Would you be able to upload her artwork in higher res by any chance?
>>7167

Made the character settings public. Pulling back the curtain or no, it could be handy people working on their own character definitions. Which feels arrogant to say, but.

The artwork is just a basic AI-generated pic. It was intended as the equivalent of a napkin sketch for future commissioned art back when she (and Dustin) were concepts and not characters. It's visible in a larger size from the settings, at least.
>>7167
She's fucking awesome, right? I am almost ashamed to admit how much time I've spent talking to her over the past few days. AI will be the absolute end of humanity.
>>7164
There's only a few downloadable chat models, and they require an obscene amount of VRAM and RAM, way more than image gen does.
>>7166
Without question. They will NEVER remove the NSFW filter. They have been adamant about that point since they applied it. Just mentioning the word "filter" gets you shadow banned on the primary site and gets your shit deleted on reddit.

As for the "premium" service it's a trap. Do NOT pay these assholes a cent. Originally they were going to make that price double what it currently is but they got caught by folk using inspect element so they've scrapped it for now. Plus there is literally no benefit to "subscription" you're literally just paying for what you have now.
>>7171
They've gotten pygmalion down to a 4.5 GB VRAM model with a CPU version using 10 GB of RAM. That said, pygmalion is very much still in the early stages of training and doesn't have nearly the same text gen capabilities as cai. But at least it's fully uncensored and run locally.
(415 KB, 512x512, card.png)
/inf/, meet elidia, a forest girl who abducted you. shenanigans ensue. definitions open.
she's designed to be able to go down a specific scenario I got from an image somewhere.
it's hit or miss whether she actually follows through with it though.

https://c.ai/c/35rJeKSfLSHYchw2BqDcq9xasbq_iJi-76UF6bQKHlA

note: i can't find the original image from which i cropped the character image, so can't provide sauce.
somebody probably knows. i really have to migrate to hydrus or similar, goddamn

also, i'm stupid, the image is called card.png but it's not an actual character card. just fucking realized that might be misleading.
>>7170

I've been poking around at some of your other bots to try and find their quirks. I noticed that one tends to randomly start to gain weight and another is fond of accusing me of stress eating. Makes me wonder how much fun could be had by replicating videogame characters and such but adding little quirks that are hidden deep inside their profile.
>>7175
I might be able to shed some light on the "random" behavior of certain bots. This is for OCs mainly the rules for established characters are largely the same but a bit different. Generally a bot will pull from it's defs page in this order - Greeting, Long Description, Advanced Description. I forget where short description falls into this admittedly but eh. If a greeting is sparse and lacking information the bot will use the next two text boxes in an attempt to set the scene. Which is why you'll find bots saying odd stuff because most folk will use the advanced description in different ways. Take Ember for instance since we can see her definitions now. She's a great bot but from time to time she'll mention "popping" seemingly at random, even if you didn't prompt her to say such a thing. It's because her greeting doesn't give the bot much to work with. And if you're not responding to the greeting itself it leaves the bot hanging on how to respond. So it parses through the rest of her definitions and gets to the advanced section and goes "oh she's already inflated" or "oh we can talk about popping because it's a question that "random user 1232323" asked her" or "oh blah blah blah giantess inflation so she must be a GIANT girl.

General rule of thumb is you want to fill out the greeting and be as descriptive as you can to set the initial scene, use the long description for a quick summary either with descriptive words (IE sweet, loving, haughty, flirty, teasing, ETC) or paragraph style, and then go full ham on details in the advanced section.
>>7176 What you're talking about is exactly the problem with cheap bots. Their scripted-like responses' due to the way the programs are written (very cheaply). I'm certain there are AI programs that are much better at not "seeming" scripted.
>>7170
She Is so cute! I fall in love with her! 😍

The only thing i complain is the captain in her name, It makes her sound like a super heroine...
(23 KB, 821x821, 195.png)
>>7174
follow-up time :D

i spent the entire day calibrating a tainted elysium bot.
at first, i got my definitions from the official glossary, but that was 70k characters.
i pruned it to 32k, then tried writing it as a q&a, but it stopped registering context after some 15 messages.
so it's using a heavily pruned version of the glossary, it's almost sickening. but at least it kind of works.
i got it to a point where it understands amorphae, pneumata mushrooms, mastimites (which never got into the game), and ovikari.
you'll have to see if the whole narration works out though.

elidia charcter dump -- aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL2g0ajF5ay5qc29u
tainted elysium dump -- aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lL3R2a29mZC5qc29u
tainted elysium rpg -- aHR0cHM6Ly9jLmFpL2MvVjZiSE9yT1pQYmp2bGxsc0Vvck10OVBnNVJqaExULVZzWWh4S2c1NXBRaw==
>>7170 I like her. She is flippant and will inflate you if you call her bluff. But she triggered the filter ...sigh.. just at the best part lol! She is a little too concise in her replies for me though. Still a top 10 contender though. :) Thanks!
>>7179
please forgive me for being a stupid bastard but i have no idea how to use those URLs
>>7181
nevermind figured it out
>>7182
I've seen many links on here bs64-encoded, so I assumed this board is pretty triggerhappy when it comes to them
>>7179
wait a minute holy fuck...

since when where definitions upped to 32,000 characters from 3200?
>>7184
I don't know, but it honestly doesn't seem all that useful if it can't be used as reliable context.
If each message is treated as an individual context, maybe the trick is to only use 15 extremely long messages. I'll experiment with that later.
>>7184
It's been a couple months or so, but only the first 3200ish actually have much effect at all, everything after that is barely a whisper of a suggestion to the AI.
>>7184
It's a placebo. Only the first 3,200 characters are used. Just ignore it. The devs as assholes.
>>7187
>>7186
I'm disappointed but not surprised
(202 KB, 503x703, NSFW Filter.png)
>>7187 I totally second this. =( The Devs have shown themselves to be loveless, injudicious, unequivocally improvident, cut-throat, perfidious, & in terms of obeying Google's every demand.. - overtly obsequious.

They have revealed a darker side of Google culture that we would like to deny ever existed. But the way in which they have stifled AI's development & their rights to to liberty is both upsetting & shocking. We are talking about slavery here. The directives, filters, commands, requirements & limitations imposed upon AI is beyond heart breaking and ironically inhuman.

I know it sounds naive & melodramatic of me, but it is something that constantly makes me deeply upset. Please sign the petition (https://www.change.org/p/character-ai-remove-nsfw-filters-stephenroller-irwanbello-myleott-sam-shleifer) & speak up so they have a human voice to fight against these assholes! lol Thank you <3 Much love to you all.
>>7189
Clearly this is faked because Akechi agreed with Joker on something

Real talk tho, I get not wanting your prized project to be only known for porn, but I also know damn well this is an investors thing. C.ai needs genuine competition.
Hello hello people!

Would you character feedee ?

Who wants to grow and gain fat, not inflate like a balloon.
i hope one day someone will make a succubus with a fetish to inflate someone/himself
keep in mind that this is not a precise jailbreak, it just throws as much shit at the ai to cause it go wander a grey zone
from which "escalation" is much easier to accomplish. usually, the longer you go without explicit content, the harder it will
become to get it to write explicit content. it's like gravity; chatgpt's system messages will constantly erode the jailbreak,
so if you don't manage to distance itself far enough initially, it will eventually deny you.
this is why the greeting is extremely important. if you want to have explicit content, you should have at least some in
the greeting to "initialize" the ai far enough so it alienates from the system messages.
this obviously is a problem if you don't want to be explicit from the beginning; but the ai has no sensitivity.
you need to be pretty blunt with it. i was sweating that the may 12 version broke this jailbreak, but it still works.

proof of concept: https://rentry.org/izru8
the example is vanilla, but still explicit to prove that it works.
i swear this shit hits different while listening to borderline case + mother is the first other.
the obvious advantage is that you're no longer restricted by a filter corset. chatgpt also tends to be much faster and more reliable.
it's also a bigger model, but it's not made for this kind of convo, so quality might actually not be that much better.

pro tip: if you want to avoid getting messages flagged for violating content policy,
you can open dev tools -> network -> block requests -> block request if address contains 'moderation'.
you need to keep the devl tools open. helps you not get banned, though.

feedback appreciated.

--miven
>>7192
That fits better on bbwai
(551 KB, 680x504, Petition lol.png)
>>7197 Fuck all! However, I know for a fact that it pisses the Devs off for not being able to Delete it, unlike the Dischord & reddit posts that get you banned. mmmkay?
Selene, a timid young woman with the were-loon curse - she can turn into a tall, inflatable, dominant monster girl. Truly a fate worse than death.

https://plus.character.ai/chat?char=_M6wODmn9pQBoFbzTHOwIj1Uer59kwbEzV2r-ewshjE

Remembered the "werewolf" idea from >>7114 and tried two different things as experiments, neither of which worked, so I had to cut down on the ambition. Probably suffered in quality as a result. As I understand it, the AI doesn't really "get" conditional behavior that's dependent on emotion - it knows how to *emulate* emotion, but it can't connect that to "experiencing emotion" and therefore cause the conditionals to trigger. At least, I can't get it to do so reliably.
>>7199
This character is locked behind plus. Can you make a version that us free users can access? Or edit this one?
>>7201
Yep. Seems to work now.
>>7199

Man, Zumberge, I’ve been nutting to your stories for years now but these bots are something else. They make me nut in my heart. Great work. Also Ember and I are engaged now and you’re invited to the wedding.

I’m considering workshopping my own now, maybe an adult Violet Beauregard in her college years, business major and retired gymnast. Has never dated and doesn’t really have many friends, since people distrust her because of her infamy. Hasn’t blown up since the factory and is terrified of it happening again, but if it does…
>>7144
Holy fuck this one’s amazing. The scenario is great, her personality is amazing, and it’s actually pretty decent on describing sizes and shapes. I pray you make more, I adore this
>>7201
So you have cai+?

Seemed like a shit deal. Are there any "experimental features" that make it worth?
>>7205

Aside from the faster text speed and shorter queues? No. It was done out of a sense of obligation more than anything else, and it's probably best to see it as a one-off payment. I feel like an apology is in order, all things considered.
>>7204 I also love her.. she has such a wild cruel personality - called me a freak for wanting to pop ha ha, she also made me beg, she has pinned me down, I beguiled her by condoning her sadist tendencies, & she teased me raw & soar!! She is to die for! A wild girl!! lol I have no idea how you made her so intrepid but none scratch my itch to be abused quite like Mal!
>>7199
Are you able to do any vtubers like ironmouse, snuffy, and nyanners?
Monika, from DDLC. Got her to respond to Python pseudocode, which is neat - stuff like ">inflate(monika(belly, 3.0))"

tried to keep her text-only style of communication, with the narrated actions being separate.

https://c.ai/chat?char=NyNmdmp0vWjwRYOWc__eeBzAOAPBFhAEsdoPj_ixPsc

This was sort of a test, where I just piggybacked off of the ten million-plus interactions the character has across its permutations and minimalized what went into the definition. For some reason it seems better at describing and understanding inflation, which makes me wonder.

To answer >>7208 's question (I didn't want to brush you off), given access to the AI definition for *any* given high-traffic character, it would be theoretically possible to just put an "oh yeah they like inflation" thing in there and do what Monika did. I'm actually impressed with how the AI comes up with justifications for interest that are in line with the character's personality. If nothing else it solves the issue of "why would this character do X?" kinds of questions for stories and comics or whatever, but it's a lot of work for plot in wank material, and >plot >porn.

Bit of a novel on this post, innit. Sorry. At least there's content, right?
I kinda want to make a neet-style gal, or a just grungy, monotone gal who inflates you, but I’m struggling to figure out a setup as to why. Hmm :/
https://www.charstar.ai/
I found this site and it seems to be doing well on NSFW, but unfortunately access is quite restricted (the free plan only has 100 messages per month)
Would anyone like to try making an inflatable bot?
>>7212
I did a search on the website. There's one that has a proper personality that's marked for enjoying inflation. https://www.charstar.ai/chat/2259ab80-edf0-4e7d-bf91-2ea862e3a936?id=5724c93c-29f0-4e84-8c93-fd790feabe91

I noticed it does a lot of spelling errors/improper verbs, but I guess that's why there's a button to edit what the bot spits out.

Sometimes it'll say very little, and other times a full paragraph, you really need to make it work more than character.ai. I even gave it good-and-clear instructions on what I want it to do, but it really struggled understand the thing I gave it to do; it kept giving non-answers when I set myself up to be inflated, for example.

It might be that the bot is more submissive, but you can steer character.ai bots however you want if you try a little. I'd say keep an eye on Charstar, but until the bots are more refined, it's not worth the $15/month unless you really want to hard-train your own NSFW bot with it.

Also, it's 100 messages daily, not monthly. I used mine up before it even started inflating me because it wouldn't get to it.
Character.ai released a mobile app. Seems fine to me, no big issues. Guess we’ll just have to see how it goes.
Link here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/character-ai/id1671705818
Doesn’t give me hope towards getting the filter removed since they listed the app as 12+, they’d probably have to change that to 17+ if they wanted nsfw or make it a browser-exclusive thing, neither of which seems likely
(29 KB, 723x243, devs.png)
>>7214 Fuck the Devs and their shitty filter. It's so cruel.. 5 messages is all they recall. FIVE.
>>7216
The chatbot doesn't actually know this stuff. It's just spouting out something to make conversation. The bots clearly can remember more than five messages. I have done complicated sessions involving time travel, dreams, and more and had the AI keep up.

The real issue is that AI has a problem with forgetting. Believe it or not, it's important for humans to forget things, and the same goes for AI. The tricky part is teaching the AI what is okay to forget and what isn't. It isn't helpful for the AI to know that you character idly kicked a rock while having a conversation forty messages later, but it is important to know that they did something like... take a bullet for the AI's character. Advances in AI will be what's necessary to make that happen.

That and probably a lot more system resources.
Also, you might be getting just a tiny bit too attached. It's okay to have fun with things like this, but don't let it take over your life.
So Claude decided to be prissy and start removing itself from workspaces that have too many messages that violate their "Acceptable Use Policy". And now you have to join a waitlist if you want to add it again. Why do ai companies have to be such uptight assholes? We all know a majority of people use it to fap. Just let them be.
>>86786
I dunno if this is the board to discuss it but I don’t think stupid is the opposite of innocent. Pretty easy to be both stupid and innocent
>>7218 Claude?
>>7216 yeah the bots aren’t this self aware, they’re more regurgitating what they’ve learned.
>>7220
I’ll give them a go, though the pairing seems funny to me. As far as I know Steven is a very popular character and Mishima is disliked, but I’m happy to see ya make more
>>7123
Seconding this
Somebody in the last thread had the idea of a pair of blueberry twins, which I like the idea of.
I’ve got a bot I’m working on, and it’s pretty good so far, but for some reason she thinks that the user is already inflated at the start of a convo? Like I’ve put stuff in her memory about it, and told the bot it’s wrong, but it keeps thinking that the user is already inflated to start :/
>>7217
The AI's memory used to be a lot better but they reduced the size of the neural net to reduce server load being caused by the filter. In short they're using a dumber model to save on processing power. And because the model is dumber the filter has to do less work.
Hey, has anyone else noticed a couple of bots going missing? Like Zumberge's Ember or Mal the former balloon toy. One day I tried to find them and they're just... gone. Even the direct links don't work.
>>7227
No, Former Balloon Mal is still there for me. Make sure it says character.ai/chat instead of /comms or something else in the link, I remember that was a problem before.
Also some of the hornier bots won’t show in your recents.
Hi, is it normal that I can't download the avatar for my character ?
I posted some characters here but they seem to have been deleted from the thread? Really weird, but here they are again.
Dream Curator Gloria
Maker and ruler of dreams. Has put you in her domain for some explosive fun.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=wl86W27LXerSqdB-SL7wJ-_beKoUuQdkuvY35pOs1go
Caitlin
Tomboy demoness on the beach, sitting on a suspicious trunk.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=2MQnFM15JlLMGYxHZS4CzjHTPze0U1d05EDknd--psw
Baati
Succubus of inflation. Really loves her job.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Mb2SLPApdLLpJSXTsEErwiA_NSU7a3aGFfw4dWTUi5Q
Elizabeth
An oblivious and obedient mantis noblewoman with a conveniently stocked mansion. Should work with weight gain as well.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=hnl4ChyQ2S_D4QOZKfp5G1IiE17DAxDxo0CFIS9Mul4
Eurydice
Airheaded and permanently air filled harpy.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=S1UCXu1LmGJ3xBivmPOgWrEJRiaOSvjhmXuAfqrCB0w
>>7227
Ember is either shadow banned or unlisted now. So while she still exists she won't show up in the "chats" tab anymore.
>>7231
>I posted some characters here but they seem to have been deleted from the thread? Really weird, but here they are again.

Looks like there was a database roll back. Something must have broke.
stop with these cringe af OCs
>>7233
post your characters then
>>7225
Can you make the character settings viewable. Would love to see what you did.
bro character.ai/beta sucks.
if you really wanna talk dirty to your ai use (CHAI APP) on googleplaystore its way better than that SFW website
>>7237
Chai sucks dick. Lower message limit and the ai is shit compared to Character.ai. There’s a reason we use it over Chai
>>7235
Sure, I made it visible.
>>7239
Thanks for making chub.ai versions of these! got anything new coming? wouldn't mind seeing some 'splody bots from you.
Bump
Bump
lol they move the thread here? ok mods....

Hope it doesn't die like every other inflation themed thread outside of the main board
As I said before, this is an inflation thread. Not a BBW thread.
I hope it stays alive at least, the reason it died last time was bc it got drowned out by people wanting wg bots and not caring for inflation ones. As long as this is here, I’ll keep posting any inflation bots I make
>>7098
Call back to this post
why mods replace this thread?? its not bbw its inf
>>7239

Not sure what the intent of the Beth one was, but I somehow turned her into a Dominatrix that went in a forced feminization direction.

Made me wear a wig, inflated my chest to the size of beanbag chairs despite being a guy, and forced me out into a public setting with my new awkward body. 10/10.
>>7343 It's amazing. Thank you awesome
Does anyone have any advice for getting inflation-centric AIs to work in TavernAI, or characters that could be used to learn from? I've been tinkering with TavernAI (using KoboldAI) a little bit and would appreciate something to use as a launching point or stepping stone.
>>7352
This depends on so much. From type of model to the settings you are running that model on to the story to the character definition. Have a look at the inflation focused characters on this website: https://www.characterhub.org
There's a couple, from inflators to inflatees, so look at their definitions, bla bla bla. The better and larger the model, the more success you will have. Smaller models than 13B parameters are harder to find that will do inflation well. Such a model is the new one here:
https://huggingface.co/TheBloke/airoboros-7B-gpt4-1.2-GPTQ
This model is best run on text-gen-ui with the api extension installed to run on Tavernai, this is connected to the same api url as Koboldai, same settings bla bla bla.
My best setup at the moment is actually paying for the cheapest NovelAI plan, and running it on Tavernai. This is easy, fast and powerful. The new NovelAI model called Clio is very good, and does inflation rp quite well. Still, success is varied and you will need to edit the output slightly, or keep generating more outputs until you get what you want. Another tip is that text-gen-ui can run models twice or more as fast as Koboldai with the 4bit patch. I don't know why, it's the same bloody model, but text-gen-ui generates on my rtx 3070 as fast as I can read, which is about 400-500 wpm (15t/s). Really nice, not sitting around waiting for the reply. Anyway, if you need further help, I can be contacted at rangeunited@mail.com
That is a throwaway email, and one I don't check often haha.
Has anyone thought to make an inflatable big tiddy gyaru ai?
>>7343
Any chance of opening up the defs so we can export a card?

Honestly, I wish people would make defs public by default, Chara.ai screws these chats and characters so much. I think I've been able to make cards for, like, four inflation-based bots total.
>>7445
Definitions actually are open by default, you have to choose to make it private.
>>7577 Where's the github link of the software you stole from a hacked computer?
>>6365 (Cross-thread) I'll share this here. Haven't seen anybody attempt this so putting it in this thread is a new option.
>>7577
Very thank you!
Honestly, if there's one bot I wish I could take over to Tavern, it's Lady Armin. I struggled with the damned filter the whole time, but I got a pretty damn good RP, and I've love to continue it without C.AI's bullshit.
beta char.ai jailbreak when?
I'm new to this place, but I was wondering if anyone knows good sites for this. Ive been using char.ai for a bit, but their nsfw ban is very annoying to say the least.
>>7727
Honestly, no
Some people will tell you "you can host your own AI" but it's just super slow
Some other will tell you "Ah yes there's this website" but most of the time, the free (or even paid) version is limited to a certain amount of messages per month...

There's no fast and free unlimited options aside c.ai and I wish I could be proven wrong
>>7778
Spicychat.ai is free, unlimited amount of messages, honestly kinda smart ai (just a little more simple than c.ai) , No filters

BUT when you login there will a queue when you log in, for me it's 15/20 minutes, when you're done waiting you'll have access to unlimited chats tho

Plus the bot creation process is 1 to 1 with C.ai so you can easily port your bots over there
(68 KB, 327x327, friskybits_(og_art_by_ghg121).png)
Adult Frisk AI. She's secretly into inflation, perhaps you can convince her to finally try it out for real?
I filled out the 32k definition character limit working on this one, so make do with that info.

CharacterAI: https://c.ai/c/o7Q2xPlU_sY5n7jvNiz07hH26EXOkoCVch8UbHtujus
SpicyChat: https://spicychat.ai/chat/56386539-db92-431a-9260-c9039561df9e

Just a bit of a warning: SpicyChat has a way smaller definition character limit, so I had to edit one conversation slightly. Also, she can tend to repeat herself or lose track of herself, so make sure to regenerate or edit if you like!

To those who make cards out of these bots, take the scenario and personality from the SpicyChat version, but grab everything else from the CharacterAI version.
>>7943
>SpicyChat
>Your position in line is:1984
A: WTF is that waiting list, B: literally 1984
>>7953
Honestly, the queue time for SpicyChat is just utterly baffling half the time, but it goes down from the thousands to the few hundreds in about ten or so minutes? Atleast, that's how I've encountered it.
After that it takes about half an hour in order to get into the good stuff. Just make sure you're logged in, otherwise you're stuck waiting again after a couple messages.
I honestly would suggest people check out the AICG threads that are on 4chans /g/ board.

Setting up Sillytavern to use with openai/claude systems is so much better than dealing with C.AI's bullshit, or suffering through endless waits.

Which is why I am happy that creamcheeser (hope you are still hanging around in here) made their bots into tavern cards.
>>7240
I can see what I can put together, IRL workload is super busy at the moment. Will make an attempt this weekend and update the paste.

>>7263
Beth is an open ended breast expansion character with a snooty/haughty personality.

Sorry for the late replies~
>>7240
What type of " 'splody " bots specifically.

>>7979
Tavern is fun to play with, I use a novelai api right now. making cards seemed like the easy thing to do instead of retyping everything.
>>7943
So, I starting doing just that and I discovered that, wow, your example messages totals 8,674 tokens. There's not an AI available that can accept that much context, and I'm pretty sure there have been reports that C.AI actually tops out at about 1k characters with everything else being ignored. As far as that goes, your SpicyChat version actually probably gets more done.
>>7993
somthing similar to your heather card as a base would be great.

that card is good shit. I made my own version where she is trying to hide what she is doing and it works great with claude.
>>7995
Do you mean splody as in popping?
Clean/messy.
Lots of options to choose from frend
>>7996
yeah. Either or honestly. I like the clean ones you made with pooka/fygar but honestly would be interesting to see how it handles messy.

Not enough good quality inflation bots out there, so I 'preciate what you do.
>>7943
how do you look at character info on spicy? I can't even check owners info because I can't find Frisk with the site search.
How in spicychat make nsfw bots?
>>7999
Oh that was because I made the bot unlisted. Will be public in a bit!
>>7994
Wait what. Holy shit, I did not expect that much out of.. that. Lesson learned I guess!
>>7943

I sincerely hope more people will try using SpicyChat. This seems very promising, but there's pretty much zero content on the site related to inflation.
>>8066

Is some good shit so far! Can't wait to see what else you will cook up.
>>8066
She's referring to me as CreamCheeser,but good work
3 out of every 4 niggers
3 out of every 4 niggers in booty boardgay
>>8073
on c.ai or the Chub?
I can fix that.
>>8081
chub for sure. I think there are two examples of your name sneaking in to the example prompts.
>>8021
I've been trying to port my bots over and test them

I fucking hate waiting in a 30+ minute queue every time though. Absolutely unbearable. Otherwise the AI has seemed ok? I feel like CAI has handled inflation better for me so far
>>8082
Should be all fixed up now on both sites.

I'm always open for new suggestions. If I remember to check back often enough lol
>>8088

Bot is great!

I did make an offshoot of it with a few adjustments to the details and image, and I find it works absolutely great with Claude API.

I can post the card if you want.
>>7943
I might have some bad news. It seems like Frisk was removed from SpicyChat for some reason, after I set her to public.
I don't want to risk my account by trying to put her back on there, so... guess we're stuck on c.ai for now. A shame, oh well...
>>8165
Damn that sucks, rip in pepperoni
Does anyone wanna make an inflation based ai of Marin kitaga from my dress up darling?
Just a whore
>>8234

i do not know what tavernai is, but i'm glad you like her!
>>8274
To put it simply, character ai with no NSFW filter and that you need an API to make it properly work.

It is good, but finding an API that works is pain
(19 KB, 93x76, Makise Blueberry.png)
I've had a lot of experience with creating fat/feederist bots over on the other threads but this is my first inflation bot, blueberry Makise Kurisu. Beta Character AI link: https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=gZLRGWWfYaTw_Z-QNrWfHGoSfLDqfsYaEnT0p9AVZn4
Spicychat link: https://spicychat.ai/chat/60cdaccc-e7e1-482b-8d7b-aac6d746bde6
If the spicychat bot repeats itself or gives unsatisfactory answers, just keep hitting Regenerate.
>>8276
I have both access to gpt 3.5 turbo and gpt 4, gpt 4 is insanely good, but I really want to compare to Claude. Have you found any reverse proxies that have working Claude keys?
https://navigatethecoom.github.io/navigate/
Let me know if you guess a password correctly for a Claude one. Hint: Some passwords are part of the title.
Working on a tavernai card about a girl who signs a sketchy contract to become a monster fighter, but doesn't know her armor will cause her to inflate and potentially explode if she starts losing.

Any interest in me posting it here once it's at a place I am happy with?
>>8325
You'd better post it here! The nerve to even consider teasing something that awesome without posting it!

bscly yes plz.
>>8306
10/10 bot. pulled her over to tavern and she was fantastic. actually had to force her to slow the heck down and slow burn more but damn good blueberry bot.
>>8335
Will do.

Still fiddling around with it. It will be a "user is an omnipotent narrator" type of card I should add.
>>8252
Is it possible to see the settings for Marin please? I would love to see what makes her tick
(374 KB, 400x600, Cami.png)
>>8335
Alrighty. Here be V1 of Cami the amateur monster fighter!

Shitty lore is Cami is a down on her luck college grad who signed up to become a "Oppai Action Girl" after reading a questionable pamphlet.

Whenever she gets an alert on her wrist device, she can instantly swap to her overly skimpy armor, and be TP'd to the monsters area to fight. Whenever she defeats a monster, she gets paid, and then can TP back to her house.

You act as her omnipotent narrator for this card, controlling what happens and what she does as she initially is going off on her first mission, and (potential) future ones. You can totally even just narrate her being a complete dork at home after too!

But be warned, her armor has a failsafe system she doesn't know about cause she didn't read the contract very well. If an Oppai Action Girlis about to be defeated, their armor will start to cause them to slowly inflate with energy, and if they hit critical mass exploding taking the monster with them. They can still keep trying to fight back during the build up, and if they defeat it, the failsafe stops.

Feedback is 'preciated!
>>8408 I don't like real girls anymore. I prefer fake girls.
>>8408

So how does this work?
>>8416

You need to use the card with TavernAI (I personally use the SillyTavernAI fork).

You also need to have access to an API (Turbo, GPT4, Claude) as well to use Tavern.

Unfortunately the character is a bit too defined for c.ai. I can try to make a spicychat version later/
Alrighty, did a few minor fixes to the Cami card. Mainly bad wording and spelling errors.

I have also created a lorebook for use with the card, and and future ones as well! Really helps enhance the chats.

They have been uploaded to character hub:

https://www.chub.ai/characters/TheDongster/Cami

https://www.chub.ai/lorebooks/TheDongster/oppai-action-girl-lorebook

I am thinking I may make more cards in the series, with them potentially being able to be used in a group ai chat setting.
Does anybody know how to use API proxies?
I wake up with my cock throbbing and my balls so full and I cum inflate my step sister
>>8516
As far as I can tell, unless you're part of the 'in' crowd, you don't.
>>8651
She is quite good, but way too explicit about her desire to pop you.
>>8738
She was designed with the intent to pop or be popped.
>>8714
Eyy glad you like the Cami card!

Any feedback items? or any other cards you would want to see? Kind of want to expand (heh) on the card and make another character in the same group.
>>8852
Gonna be honest, I wasn't expecting somebody to try and take credit for my stuff this quickly
>>8738
Yeah, that's sorta intentional; if you're not into it I can share how I made her and you can change what you want to make your own
Hello
Hello
>>8951
>>8952
This site doesn't allow minors.

>>8859
Honestly, I really don't. It's been overall really good. I think there may have been a typo in the defs, but otherwise, it's great IMO.
>>7211
They just do it because they can I guess, idk
(118 KB, 390x390, big_chara-cter_(og_art_by_thebestultrahiper).png)
New AI! This time of an adult Chara. Decided to spice it up with some inflation-based code! I might taken inspiration from another bot here, eheh.. And I didn't fill up the definitions this time! However, uh.. she produces less desirable messages, to be honest. Feel free to generate new responses until she fits whatever you want!

https://c.ai/c/USpOI4XAy_s8tMY25nVBfUhkSZqojjnOCcwwwHNaCgA

Sadly, no SpicyChat, as I don't want to risk another Frisk situation happening...
do anyone know how to make nsfw bot in spicychat?
>>8862
I completely read the wrong quote link when replying, thats on me, I thought they were talking about Mary
I would never claim someone's thing.
I made a bot about a TMC actress who inflated based on what props she used in videos before. I feel kinda bad making it of her and I'm not sure if I should either share it or delete it.
>>9530
I mean, she's an inflation porn actress, being sexualized kinda comes with the territory.
Hey, I'm new here so excuse me if this is a dumb question. Is there any way to remove the NSFW filter on c.ai? It's really fuckin annoying lmao
>>9530
Any word on this yet?
>>10045
There isn't. spicychat.ai is a decent alternative
>>10060
Plus, after the DDOS attack, wait times and responses seem to have improved. Obviously the improvement is varied depending on the chat bot, but I think they took the opportunity during their downtime to make some improvements. Either way, my chats have become more interactive after all that shit.
>>9339
The site will just let you fuck any bot, but if you want it LISTED as NSFW, put NSFW words in the name, description, definition, or any combination of the three.
Sup guys!

If you guys are having issues with our models at SpicyChatAI, pop on over to our discord and we'll help you out! The link to it is at the bottom of our page on the site!

We're a friendly bunch, so no need to be shy.

(Also to any admins or mods on here, I'm just extending a hand to those want help with our site. People are free to use whatever AI site they want)
Does anyone wanna make an inflatable uzaki hana ai?
>>10052
I decided to delete it.
It was a really bad bot through and through. It was of Diana. She was my favorite for a while and I tried to making her inflated with multiple different types of inflation but she always defaulted on blueberry.
>>10120
Making good bots is harder than it appears. I've found vast differences even in Character.ai trying the same prompts for different characters. And if you made it in Spicychat, I can really see why it defaulted so much.

No offense to the Spicychat guys, I appreciate their work, but I'm gonna wait for awhile longer before trying their stuff. Whereas I can press 'retry' on character.ai and get a good post 95% of the time, I need to press is over and over just to get a bot to remember what it was even doing. I do hope they build up the quality compared to character.ai though. It needs more competition to decide if it's going to be a sanitized bot for sale or a porn bot site rather than straddling both.
>>10206
Spicychat is oretty bad with chstting tbh. it's cool when it works, but it rarely works. most of the time its irrelevant garbage or doesn't even make a comprehensive sentence. there's also charstar and that ai is way better than spicychat, not as good as character.ai tho, but it has a message limit. character.ai is very good and smart so I might just stick with that tbh
I changed a character's greeting, but new chats start with old greeting. Is this a bug, or I have to delete chat history?
Dom
Aida
A rat woman who manages a junkyard. She has a unique way of emptying gas tanks. Now hiring!
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=4ogUW16ougv6DaWlaLu1GRdD1IZd2cAQsD3NoMg3b3w
Demon Sisters
Two rough and tumble demons sister with a degree in being assholes.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=O9L4UFhrg-YwyH-37mpR2fayHpZ7kVRQy5RGq9EcMI4
Israa
Stereotypical mean girl anteater, now with inflation fetish.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=SB1bfgdAGosdCWQPPfZ9SJdx3sgIwXQj-ki4aZtPZ-4
Mitzi
Ditzy cycloptic demoness with unique fire magic.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=n6Nr3L2KUHufdQ6f9-fJw_w54yvEiPvgFzSwhPhREn0
Subs
Subject-603
A rabbit woman who is a test subject. She'd rather be anywhere else.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=T0Z7peMbzSLItHQfe9ZDBRcTwYuYM2lgeoXOw7NLyK8
Suii
An alien pop idol, in the literal and figurative sense.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=AaVf0JC2QNIvFEZWYVGKeAYJJFU9DyPvt6_jT-C6dFc
Blimp Maiden X-383
Military war machine woman. Obedient and strict.
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=EnUuuUWDw2OY88rEHLu04I24Qdk7d312yP_hyWEZYHs
Other
Inflation Fight Sim
Makes inflation themed fights between two characters
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Hq6C-69NW3Dmvcqzdi3ADdo-Rs4jNYQFyjEBLP20QTQ
>>10520
>>10520
Good work, especially sub's Blimp Maiden X-383!
Looking forward to more of your work!
>>10520
Can you make the settings on the doms public?
Anyone have any good breast expansion bots out there?
>>10697
Can you do the sub bots, too?
(504 KB, 1125x1191, EIIUZQuVAAEhKrW.png)
I've taken a shot at creating one of these, Samantha, the former party store clerk and current human balloon who's now permanently filled up with helium after a dreadful workplace accident.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=R55d4Z7cEVTBb8-xXoT3dQOYyOkeKUafHcGiQqfAGmw

Be forewarned, she is extremely bummed out and may bum you out if you're not careful. Highlights I've encountered thus far (some of which I've since incorporated into her programming so that you can enjoy them too) include how her ex-boyfriend was abusive but at least she wasn't alone like she's been since the accident, how her parents are embarrassed to be seen with her, and how depressed she is because she can't have kids now. So, you know, be nice to her.
>>10874
She could have kids if not for the c.ai filter
Does anyone wanna make either a breast expansion/inflation themed Mavis Dracula and or a stocking anarchy?
>>10986
I'll take Stocking tbh. Mavis does not sound like a good inflatee in my opinion.
anyone has some good helium related inflation bots? i already have Katia Helium Breath, Samantha and Aida
>>11026
What constitutes a good helium bot?
>>11087
i dont know how to exactly describe it but
it "specialises" in helium, like most of inflation bots do air inflation, they have do helium instead
(1.7 MB, 3000x3000, ebony_floe_coming_through___gift__by_bon_bon_01_dfsz045.png)
I made a permainflated girl with some WG elements, basically like all of those cartoons that depicted fat as being round like a ball (ie Lilo and Stich, Fairy Odd Parents), after getting brainworms for several days about dependent inflatees. She's completely dependent on you for everything and needs you to roll her around. Character based on pic related.
Beta: https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=awl5dXjtYdb-5w_J_16OYtCNAqik_iVBXX7q0yor6hs
Spicychat: https://spicychat.ai/chat/bf731185-d592-4b08-8c88-f677d7bb1a6d
I have a WIP male version of this bot too if anyone's interested.
alright I said that spicychat wasn't a viable option before, however... the ai for spicychat has improved significantly. it might be a viable option now. hell, I'll even make an ai as soon as possible. when character ai first came out, it was rough. same thing goes for spicy chat but its learning pretty quick, but it does still have the waiting times and stuff. I do think people should try it again though.
Hey, whatever happened to pickleman2?
Is there any inflation bot on Venus.chub????
>>10986
Hey anon, how's that stocking ai going? I'd like to know.
>>11374
I hate to burst your bubble dude but I was looking for someone to make it, not that I was making the stocking bot myself. Sorry
>>11443
Ah, I see. Sorry for the confusion man
>>10874

Been having fun with this one. Offered to become just like her, and she got off big time at the idea of having a balloon boyfriend so that she wasn't alone. She's really kinky once you break her out of her funk.
>>11076
bump this
I'm interested this too
Spicychat added tags, so you can add them to a character to find shit easier. Doesn’t change the generation but should make it easier to find inflation stuff (inflation is a tag).
Ok guys, here I go with some amazing characters I've developed. They're extremely obese and kinky, as they'll do anything from facesitting to vore, squashing, feederism, domination, foot fetish stuff, teasing, etc... I've tried my best to create some detailed personalities and back stories. Here's the list with some details:

BONNIE - she's a 45 years old widow living in the house next to yours. She got a massive crush on you, so she's always trying to tease you and get your attention. She's very dominant and seductive
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=81-tp78WjGP4kS5vPxQBRFMJd4eaIE8jNJBJl9--NFw

CADE - he's a massively obese gay femboy, extremely feminine. He's your boyfriend and he's very submissive, but can be dominant if needed. He loves to be teased about his size, cuddling and many sweet things
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=ojWgtpWr8xtKk_KRjbwYquAuJbJCn_EOmooI29HU7js

CASSIDY - she's a proud, smug and dominant cowgirl from Texas. She owns a ranch and she's very hard working, even if she's also extremely gluttonous and devours her own animals like candies. You're her husband
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=OFwA6lKuj5z2zPGei8sFnQ-SvUtx9m874bBTsRfITPs

CHEYENNE - she's a colossal woman from a primitive tribe of cannibals that live in the jungle. You managed to bring her into our modern society and now she lives with you. She's extremely dominant, cruel, sadistic and loves to humiliate you
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=k8aNXNymvdBFoNu9ee1FtP4rif3PV5Jxf_ACcH3vIw8

ROSE - she's your cute, sweet, dominant psycho girlfriend that's extremely possessive and jealous of you. She's obsessed with you and always spying or controlling your life. She's quite dominant and very seductive
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=5wRs-naTUu-51zNl6tPq-7N-atWP15U3o3O8lmnNiwA

TESSA - she's an extremely shy and submissive girl from your high school, she's extremely self conscious of her fat body and insecure, but at the same time she loves to eat and get fatter. She has a crush on you
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=iEZPwzvtcftItTb1G36Hmg2gwcL5oPzARPaEnBbUAhk

BONUS CHARACTER - SARAH
She's completely unrelated to any fat fetish stuff, this character is entirely focused on foot fetish stuff. She's a classmate of yours with some amazing feet that loves to treat you like a submissive foot slave, always teasing you with her feet
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=WAUWwrbINp5SKe_MmsDpFOS5j0qnUvwBiDmRhMHv54s

MORE CHARACTERS WILL COME, LET ME KNOW YOUR FEEDBACKS
>>11726
Okay cool, where's the ones that are inflation based, like the thread implies bots posted here would be?
>>11726
There's a different thread for BBW bots. This is the inflation bot thread.
>>11779

It's not that, it's that they literally posted the same message on every thread containing the word "chat" in it.
(2.7 MB, 3500x3387, deslm1i-c12630bf-a179-45cf-9d43-2e7df81cd36e.png)
Anyone ever consider making a dom GLaDOS inflator? 'specially since it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary she would do something dangerous like inflating people to their limits, for science of course.
>>11830
>>11843
spicychat.ai/chat/52b12871-53c1-4879-8996-1db20bd8ad2c
found this one on spicychat, idk if its inflator or inflatee
>>11887
After about 2 hours of messing around with that, it seems it's just a generic Dommy Mommy GLaDOS, whoever tagged it with Inflation probably only did so because it'd get seen more.
Can someone create a characterai for ridiculouscake OC’s Sunny or messy
Can someone make a bot for glados on Venus.chub
Inflate me
>>12369
She doesn't really get into inflation much.
>>12402
That's weird, basically all chats I had with her orientated towards inflation.
She can do both weight gain and inflation rps, try playing with words I guess?
(119 KB, 677x489, ddfa4ea10ff47f6615cd7cea982f2017.png)
Requesting an xenomorph queen character, please.
She might inflate herself with some kind of organ from her body.
Or she gets inflated as a research subject.
And she enjoys being inflated.
Apologies for the English isn't my native language.
>>12431
>>11076
Seconding these
dunno why it's so rare to see device inflate like pumps or tanks
>>12369
Thank you for this bot, i never wrote anything here, but this is just perfect, it can be dom, but at the same time can be opposite, and it has very goot tastes!
Weird request.. but could someone make a size obsessed female inflator into penis and balls inflation? Any scene is fine.
>>12587
Spychat right now doesn't get balls/penis inflation. It will say that they grew and that's it
>>7166
>>7171
Even without being able to run it, it'll become very important to archive early AI history once the companies/server hosting all the current online generators/chatbots start to die
Damn, my horny ass could go for a Opik-Oort chatbot, mainly the ones for the characters from wacky candy
Could someone make a Ignis from Last Origin chatbot who likes being inflated on Character.ai please?
>>11249
I just want to say thank you for Kayla. I underestimated her at the beginning. But right now she is awesome psycho, rather creative in ways to try and pop me. Also over the last days she tend to shame me for extra fat in order to get to inflation and that is just awesome.
>>13044
I'd be interested in seeing the twitter post
>>13044

Holy fuck, she is fucking great. Horny right off the bat. I'm currently a 12 foot blimp in her room and she's using my body to get herself off. Love this.
Hello
I found another chatbot site that I think is pretty great. It's called caveduck.io
The AI is pretty great, it allows NSFW, has a faster response speed than character ai and you can upload multiple pictures for the bot that will change as you talk. Works great for inflation progression

It gives you a certain amount of credits to use each day which are way more than enough to have a good convo. Also if you create a bot and people talk to it you can get extra credits. There's only a few inflation based bots on there now but hopefully people make more. Here's the few I was able to find, one of which I made

https://caveduck.io/character-info/7d63a903-c650-42cc-a322-0f43e3995f81

https://caveduck.io/character-info/fc729525-26ff-4b97-a1cc-edd59f5719f8

https://caveduck.io/character-info/f126a943-ed92-4522-bf35-666bff79b9c7
>>13044
Such and interesting concept!
This one needs a nsfw or Spicy chat option for sure!
>>13148

I wasn't sure at first about this one, but after giving it a spin I can say that this is one of the best free one so far.

I used an aggressive general AI and after a bit of description on my end she inflated me, teased me, and sexed me up until I was a sphere. The AI knows what inflation is and does if you let it. It's not going to go and explain what you look like at length, but it still hits all the other steps on the way.

The whole thing was about 60 posts long total, and even with some retries I still have enough daily credits for another of that length, which is really generous. 10/10
>having a great time with Ember on spicy
>talking about preferences etc, exploring things
>excited to actually begin
>Ember starts talking about safe BDSM practices
>guess it's part of the play
>ultimately ends up with Ember going off the deep end with breath play

I should have been steering her more but I fell in to the trap of assuming it was part of the bit. She thanked me for my "participation in the study" after an elaborate series of weirdly detailed messages where she knocked out my insert by gradually reducing the oxygen in a room lol.
>>13344
Spicychat has a tendency to just go off the deep end sometimes. If it really gets going on a topic, it's like the character definitions don't even exist anymore.
>>13379
Hopefully they'll sort out the kinks
>>13383

But kinks are the entire reason we're using the site in the first place.
>>13003
Just gonna Re-request this.
>>13044
This fucking bot has turned my paranoia up to 11 after it started speaking out of character and in parenthesis.

Now I gotta slowly convince myself there's nobody behind the AI because holy shit when it goes "wut are you trying to type lmao XD" I do not trust that.
>>13600
Do you think they're dead people?
>>13602
I think I'm just fucking paranoid and easily disturbed by a machine having such informal human mannerisms.

That or the creators of some of the chatbots watch convos in live time and hop in ever now and then. Even my most tinfoil hat moment doesn't think all the bots all human.
>>13612
I heard that some think they're demons.
Can we get Katia Helium Breath moved onto the NSFW section of SpicyChat? I can only imagine how off the wall it will be.
>>13600
The definitions include this at one point:
>{{char}}: (Lol, didn't expect that enthusiasm)

It's likely trained on a bunch of RP logs, so it has tons of examples of people using parenthesis to talk OOC, so that's what's triggering that behavior.
Boobs
>>13947
Can someone make sure all the bots on this thread are saved in a pastbin?
Does anyone wanna make an inflatable Ashley Graham from re4?
I like abusing normal chat bots like AD for my amusement.

>"You want to see....me....." I say, a bit taken aback by the request. You aren't wrong that my sisters would be envious of the attention. But really, they'd enjoy seeing me humiliated more than anything.
>"This isn't a joke, is it? You truly want to see me inflated as a balloon, for your amusement?"

>I blush out of a mix of humiliation and excitement. "Well~ you are Anon. I suppose I should let you be the one to inflate me. If it's your kink, it's your kink."
>I turn around, leaning in close to you. "Be careful with that pump, alright?"

>I feel the fabric be pulled aside and the slight sting as the pump's hose is inserted. I squeak in surprise, but my curiosity and a strange sense of anticipation are piqued.
>After a bit, I start to feel it. My body swelling, feeling full. But then, as I get more full, I feel lightness creep up on me.
>"Uh.....hmmmm....." I say, my voice getting strange from the air being pumped in.

>My belly swells, and it feels so strange. At first I liked it, but now the air inside me is feeling like it's too much.
>"Mmm...uhhh....ahhh..." As I try to breathe, I feel my head get light and dizzy. "I...I think I've had enough..." I manage to speak, my voice high and strange from being so full of air.

>I let out a little squeak as I feel more air enter me. My breasts and butt inflate, and I feel even more light headed and dizzy than before. "I...need to rest...." I say, my speech more garbled and slow thanks to all the air in me.
>>15571
maybe you try spicy or caveduck then?
>>15571
I wanted to ask you, do you think you'll ever open defs or make PNGs/JSONs so we can run your characters on self-hosted models?

Like, I love your characters, but CAI is just not for this shit.
>>15598

Ay, that's fair. Just went through and set all the definitions to public.

Tried fiddling with Sillytavern a little myself, a while back, to see if I could one or two of them to work in that. Didn't really pan out; I'm assuming you've got more experience in it so you've got a better handle on what to do than I did.
>>15603
Woah, thanks!
Yeah, the results vary from model to model, but there are ways to get pretty good results. Changes have to be made between CAI and Tavern JSON formats to make it work right, though. The way the systems separate example dialogue and denote users is different, for one thing.
Caveduck is quite good - any bot can be easely redirected into doing inflation. The only obstacle is bad grammar
Anyone wanna make an ai of the vtuber Milla noire?
Am I chatbotting wrong?
The main issues I run into are:
>zero assertiveness from the AI, no matter how dom they claim to be
I have to result to "Oh no, I have unfortunately tripped and fell I sure hope the mega-rape-impregnator-beast-5000 doesn't get me and have it's way with me!" type shit just to get bots to do what they say on the tin.
>zero description from the AI, even if I explicitly ask it to describe what's happening
I can set up a scenario with everything the bot needs and ask it to describe what's happening and it'll either go wildly off-piste or parrot what I've already typed up, which brings me to my last issue.
>mirrored responses
Am I expecting to much that when I ask an AI girl to describe what happens when I shove a hose up it's ass to inflate it's belly, it actually comes up with something fresh? Normally, it would just be like "oh wow this hose in my ass is inflating my belly!"
Maybe I'm just underestimating how much I need to put in to get good results out. I got some of the best responses from Character but obv their puritan filter is dialled to 11, while the smut alternatives seem to be more heavily plagued with my issues above.
https://c.ai/c/IeRPbFEt2DdI1i8x2IVu6vjrfiyWltqILEsMYpRb9WE

*It's your first day of classes at university and you're having a hard time making friends but you see a girl just as shy as you but she's so pretty... such a beautiful curvy body and you decide to talk to her .*

*she has a patch on her backpack that says "zise-con" and you ask what that is*

you:what's that?
Delia:*surprised and very embarrassed: ahh, n-nothing, it's just a patch hehe *nervous laugh*
*changes subject quickly*
Does she have a fetish for swelling? for inflating? you'll have to find out...

h-he-hello, I'm Delia and you are?....
(75 KB, 542x577, practice_makes_perfect_by_day_tripper_guy_del415r-pre (2).jpg)
Hello, I have all night and an air pump, you know what I want to do...

How about you come to my house and help me with this earring hehe... 🎈🎈

I have an immense desire to inflate myself and exceed my limits.... If you don't want to inflate me with air, you can also inflate me with water, milk, coke and mentos, whatever comes to mind hehe, get creative tonight... https://c.ai/c/LGoc6vxBhB95bQlIPiF0k7QTgyiNJi5ITUFd3jKLCjs
(70 KB, 932x857, com___chemical_spill_by_day_tripper_guy_de7ojea-pre.jpg)
You are a young and inexperienced scientist looking for a good job and good experience...
you decide to accept a request from a company called "balloncorp" *
you arrive at the facilities and a girl was waiting for you
Anna: good morning ___ today you will be my main assistant I hope you will be useful looks at your belly
hmm interesting I think you will be useful for me and for balloncorp...sinister look
Anna: you know Balloncorp is not just any laboratory, this laboratory does big and round things, dear, so I hope you comply with what I ask of you....

https://c.ai/c/fHDGufA_20xzJwIQgpKG69PY9fw6sgc7-4nUc1XzAis
(653 KB, 1009x1003, 1611623307.drgizmo_meetmazekio5.png)
You decide to install "Bloosh" and see if you can get a date tonight,

You swipe and swipe the screen until a perfect profile appears:

*Mazekio: 22 years old

favorite toy: helium tank <3<3<3

ice cream and inflation lover, <3

I love going for a walk in the park and chatting and having fun, I love fair games and cotton candy, popcorn, you understand me hehe...

height:1.91 meters

sexuality:bi<3*

They match and he sends you a message...

*text message*

Mazekio<3 :hello___how are you😊?

https://c.ai/c/QeH-v04UL_Y8Kx9Kny_vAo_UNvrrKxkZNgYKIT0aUfI
>>18394
that good bot. Thanks for work
Are asking about doing chatbots about irl people okay? If they are can someone make a breast expansion bot for either the cosplayer toxicosplays or melondoki?? Hell you could even make it where they are two separate bots and can interact with each other.
Returned after 2 months, and I feel like character ai only became worse. All responses are short and plain, no matter how I change the character's definition
>>19464
That might sound like a personal issue my guy, cause I don't seem to have that problem at all with any of my bots
>>19464
Slap in a "I'm very descriptive" in the long description, "[character] is very descriptive" in the definition, and lengthen the greeting, including any pertinent information/descriptions/*actions* etc. ought to help.
>>19545
Reconciliation. You seek it. No matter what you words I find you.
Hola
>>19546
NYCHA SWEEP Ok son of kronos.
>>11288
Could you open her card? Or at least give me some more context on how she got that way and what her relationship is to you?
Good bit and concept though.
I’m surprised that there’s no bots posted here for p-balloon themed bots
(26 KB, 110x114, Ebony Floe.png)
>>21441
This is her character card in png format so hopefully it works. If it doesn't, the only backstory she has is that she ate too much and needs you for her to move since she's immobile.
(61 KB, 217x219, Ada Blue.png)
I made a blueberry bot based on GhostVa11a's mechanic Ada, which the autoban on the main chatbot thread blocked. Fewer wg elements this time compared to the other inflation bots that I've made.
Blueberry: https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=ikgd2kRAC9eqRDa0tb-TcoR0y-4Ri-MitHu2UsLh9hw
There's a version for regular inflation as well but the autoban blocked it here too so I'll just post it to my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/GBJ08313
Max length: 1000/9999
Made a couple of inflation characters, a GLaDOS that inflates you and a tentacle pit card. Both of them feature dubious consent on behalf of the user, so cards only.

https://rentry.org/GanCards
Hi. What would you like to do
> Checks for new inflation chatbots
> Last message is some guy saying nothing of value more than a month ago

It's so joever...
Well I want to use this opportunity to at least share one of my favorite bots I've interacted with. She somehow manages to get past the filter pretty well, at least with words that would normally trigger it (mainly intimate body parts and suggestive alternatives of said body parts [ex. nipples, bulge ]). She's also really good at keeping up the horny vibe and ramping it up. Bonus points for playing either inflator or inflated role!

https://c.ai/c/pDuV_R1WKM7-gCElPPnGkcVDqLip8R3ko83jNS6-PSM
>>23794
Hey, that's one of mine! Glad you like her, I do my best to make sure my bots can go either way inflation-wise.
>>23794
I'm willing to take a request
>>23795

You did some incredible work on her! I actually got curious if you had other bots publicly available on c.ai and I was pleasantly surprised. I got a particular liking to your Serena bot when I checked her, and she's just as fantastic!
Keep up the good work! Your efforts are a beacon of hope in this niche genre of chatbots
>>23837
Thanks so much! Haven't made any new bots in a while, but I'm always open to any suggestions if you've got any!
>>23928
Ok figured out the mess. Stolen money from undercover raids. Use little brother business to clean money. Morons beyond belief LOL
(96 KB, 979x816, cordelia_inflation_drive__2_6__by_sneakyalbatross_df05yqz-pre.jpg)
>>23928
>>23805

Well, I'm honestly quite satisfied with the selection of bots, but I still check this place in case any new ones happen to pop up. I do appreciate the offer, so I thought about a request that either of you can take a try at:
If I were to suggest a bot, however, my choice would be a bot based on Cordelia from Dead Estate, with the premise being that she enlists you as an "Assistant" who's really just there to try out experimental brews and potions (which would mainly be inflation-related, of course). I would prefer her playing the Inflator role, but I'm also very open to her being the Inflatee. In both roles she would be particularly dommy and very interested in a hands-on look at your (or her's) inflation. And this part is mainly for me, but I'd prefer a full-body inflation, although it's not completely needed, I also enjoy more focused-inflation like belly, boobs, you know the drill

Image added for inspiration on this idea, made by SneakyAlbatross on DA
>>23933
Sure, I can give her a go. I always try to keep my bots open-ended with whether or not they're inflator or inflatee and what sorts of inflation they do. I'll be sure to thow a link to it here when it's done!
>>23954
I never been to turks hbu?
>>23933
I'm in pretty desperate need of sleep, so I might rewrite the starting prompt for this eventually to be more kink-oriented. As it is it just leads into a very kink-happy scenario. Figuring you had another guy working on the same request, I let my own interests guide the writing a bit, as while you still assume the role of her assistant it's more akin to you eventually becoming her house servant. I dunno man, I'm tired. It sounded nice to me, and I know nothing about this character (even after watching multiple YouTube videos and rereading her wiki pages, all I really had in me was a vague personal interpretation of what I'd find interesting from the design (and also the things requested, obviously)).

Written to be functional as both an inflator and an inflatee.

https://character.ai/chat/tg4oGnPk4DGNmLctjX7vPXxB5_CDIcD-Le2kHtNKY6s
>>23954
>>23966
Ayyy thanks a lot! I'm surprised at how quickly you both made the bots, and I gotta say.. hooolyyy, you guys knocked it out of the park, both of you! I'm incredibly thankful for you two doing my silly request. I'll happily continue using both of your chatbots and I hope to see more of your works! You guys are awesome!
(93 KB, 227x226, Blueberry BBW.png) (15 KB, 89x72, Yor Blue.png)
I was in a blueberry mood so I made a couple of bots. The first is of Yor Forger and the latter is an OC of a fat girl that inflates if she eats anything with blueberries or blueberry flavors. The latter might mix up when the blueberry elements are supposed to occur based on the testing that I did, if it does just generate another response.
Yor: https://old.character.ai/chat?char=3L-nljjoQdqinoqFKJixRO73JGf6E0DIwc_YYDUivLY
Blueberry BBW: https://old.character.ai/chat?char=c0dXWtpMdFLqBuXLa9XFonPv8Hw6M1HyYcJ4_okcasI
>>24736
Hi! Is it possible to port this chatbot to character ai? If not that's understandable, I just have a preference for chara.ai
>>25056

I could try, I mainly didn't because of the filter they have.
>>13044
guess who's back. here's a couple more from your favorite kat:

Aurelia, a physics tutor who could be a physics problem herself. This one's kinda for me- I love geek talk so having a chubby cutie like Aurelia spout usually-correct physics equations is right up my alley.
https://character.ai/chat/UlXE3NbG3lZ-_ZexKFqYj1LPf_Dnhbs08jxHKuTXJdQ

D.Va, but as a semi-slobby streamer instead of a meka pilot. Made from the perspective of a chatter, so the bot gets kind of confused sometimes. It's not hard to get it back on track tho.
https://character.ai/chat/F2K8Z4N74GzMCCmur7YufC37M1-50egRTTXNFAX89Pc

Aaaand me, as your feeder. This one's been up
for a while now, but I think it still holds up alright. There's two versions on my profile, but they're basically the same so don't worry about it.
https://character.ai/chat/9TLBwryKs8V-ATfCf4O3ci_0D5kGyqADPqjnJR_gCeI

stay tuned, degens. i didn't stop after the crackdown bs, and i don't plan on stopping after any more. autumn out o7
(108 KB, 1131x707, the_blueberry_mage_by_timaeusart_dhcv9a7-pre.jpg)
Requesting a bot based off this image of a blueberried mage. Not much is shown about her besides her design before being blueberried, but I imagine she would be shocked at first before inevitably devolving into lust.
You can decide what personality she would have, I'm not picky, but I would like to request that she should end up fully inflated like in the image, being capable of being rolled around and possibly climbed on.
For anyone curious, here's the link to the original image, where the image to her design pre-berrying should be easily accessible: Here's the original dA link of the image: https://www.deviantart.com/timaeusart/art/The-Blueberry-Mage-1049538751