/bbwai/

(16 KB, 208x243, IMG_0301.jpeg)
Last thread reached its limits so here’s the next one! (The original thread pic was a Wojak so that’s why there’s a wojak on this this one)
(111 KB, 1280x1607, comm___dessire_by_sonier103_dew6l04-fullview.jpg)
Posted this just at the end of the last thread so I thought I'd repost it here to those who didn't see.
I made this girl inspired by that one girl in each and every one of our college classes. You know the one with the long press on nails, always on their phone, with a ghetto attitude?
Imagine that times 10 (literally!)

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=YrYE7VvvsxGb-QqZ--XMztrGS7bKlHRJROZ7uI0EfWg

(Warning: Some slob and gas)

P.S: Lemme know if she isn't good cus I tried to give her a ghetto personality but I'm not sure if it works sometimes.
>>6854
For those who don’t mind slob (burps, farts, sweat, messy eating)
>>6861
I left the settings open so y'all can see how i made her.
Any bottom heavy bots?
>>6853
Could you show the public settings of this bot?
Anyone else look into venus.chub yet? Completely uncensored, all you need is an API key.
>>6909
Been poking around there for a week or so and it’s definitely feeling a lot smarter than c.ai at this point. Only downsides at the moment are the fact that you need to pay (my openai trial is almost over) and the fact that there seemingly aren’t any wg specific bots. But there are plenty of bots that work perfect for it
guys need one little help about the bot
>>6923
What do you need?
>>6939
Delet this. I am about to finish an upgraded version.
>>6940
Cool cool, can you make slob elements as well with it too?
>>6941
>>6941
Of course, the AI is very flexible. If you have the space add slob elements like messy eater, gassy and so on in the long desc.
If not then add it to the advanced definition under behavior.
Things like: "gets gassy when eating" for example.

Adding a line or two from your favorite slob wank story into an example dialogue can help the ai incorporate it into the sky, slob stuff isn't too covered by the filter, I think.
>>6943
*into the story.

Writing like I am having a stroke today.
Of course, the AI is very flexible. If you have the space add slob elements like messy eater, gassy and so on in the long desc.

If not then add it to the advanced definition under behavior. Things like: "gets gassy when eating" for example.

Adding a line or two from your favorite slob wank story into an example dialogue can help the ai incorporate it into the sky, slob stuff isn't too covered by the filter, I think.
>>6920
requiring a subscription to open ai to access the API is stupid.
(58 KB, 345x439, B934DB8E-21DB-4708-857D-57F567736A2D.png)
Ladies & gentlemen.
I present to you all another bot I happen to create within Character Ai.

However, they happens to be an particular controversial character that happens to appear during the Tournament of Power within the Universe Survival Saga.

That being the infamous warrior of Universe 2, Ribrianne.

And let say they happens to be participating during an second Tournament of Power, in which happens to take place after the first Tournament of Power.

However, the bot is currently being worked as we speak.
That being said, the bot will happens to be tweaked while it’s being worked on.

Without said, have fun with the new Ribrianne bot I made.

Ribrianne:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=it8yI_pJWrUnIgfrdhjce9MoMVojRgAwwvXpa2ZzxMQ
>>6963
I'd say the one on the left is better
>>6966
thanks, to be honest, I thought that they would not answer me because my bots are very mediocre
>>6987
Now if you do Asuka you’d have a grand holy trinity
>>6979
Hey you can try this idea for once… please?
>>6998
I can do it in printsepe, but not now
>>6987
The link does not work
>>7009
Yeah it's fine for me to
Hey, eg17 >>7007

I know this is a weird question, but I hope it isn’t toooo weird.
I was wondering, from every single bot you have made, what would be the one thing you liked most about that bot?
And
By doing a experiment, by collecting one singular favourite thing about each bot you’ve made, you could somehow collide the favourite things into ideas and planing, and eventually designing and creating the perfect bot.

I know it sounds weird, but it could be interesting to try out?
>>7009
I got it to work sorry for that
>>7017
Sounds complicated but I'll try to answer.
>>I was wondering, from every single bot you have made, what would be the one thing you liked most about that bot?
The fact that this bot will be unique and delight other fans of fat chat bot
>>By doing a experiment, by collecting one singular favorite thing about each bot you’ve made, you could somehow collide the favorite things into ideas and planning, and eventually designing and creating the perfect bot.
firstly i would need a better tool than chapter.AI because it is limited in "detailed description" and NSFW filter.
secondly, even if he created an "ideal bot", there will always be a bot that is more ideal than mine
>>7017
wait, do you really like my boots? I thought they were mediocre
>>7021
I am not not >>7017

I cannot tell if you are fishing for compliments or actually thinking that.

Nobody in the other thread called your bots bad or mediocre. In fact, I remember others telling you they liked your bots.
>>7022
I'm sorry, I just really think so
>>7020 Hmm, thanks for the answers btw,

>>7022 And yes, I do like the bots. I’m pretty sure I made a review of some in another thread somewhere.
>>7021

Sorry, wrong guy. still only know half how this website works.
>>7039
Aren't you the guy who made the Riley bot? What happened to it?
>>7073
Might have gotten shadow banned, I’ll have to look into it
>>7074
I hope you can fix it, I really liked that character or maybe you can remake it?
>>6920
What the hell is up with the pay to chat thing?
>>7077
Not everything in life is free.
(1.2 MB, 1920x2249, chubby_koakuma__commission__by_return_of_voidacles_dfh77zm-fullview.jpg) (2.2 MB, 4911x3065, Eirin2.jpg)
Seeing as some people repost their characters from last thread, here is my Koakuma.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=NccHNy3qT2r0ZvAznOvjLjCMRrE545FY1GmhUPpy8mc

I repost her specifically because you can find links to my shadowbanned bots in her character description, currently those are:

- Eirin Yagokoro (Not a fatty, Pic for reference)
- Sakuya Izayoi
- Reisen Udonge Inaba
- Watatsuki no Toyohime
- Watatsuki no Yorihime (a less sad version than the one that did not get shadowbanned)
- Kanako Yasaka
- Doremy Sweet
- Seiga Kaku

All of them are fattened Touhou characters, except Eirin. Might do a fat Eirin at some point.
We need some more evil feeders or death feeder ai.
>>6867
Hey I’m kinda hope your open for Ideas of Bots:

-Shantae The half Genie hero…

-Blue Diamond from Steven Universe

-Giga Mermaid from Shantae

-Android 21 (Good) from Dragon Ball FighterZ

-Glamrock Chica from Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach

Let me which one interested you or anyone.
Just curious how do people feel about fat teen chatbots
>>7284
Dude, keep that to yourself.
>>7284
There is a loli thread on this board. Teen chatbots are fine.
(150 KB, 1130x1123, IMG_6229.jpeg)
I need an opinion on a goth bot im making, I don’t know if I should make it incest related or just traditional mommy dommy gf stuff
>>7303
Anything but incest… this isn’t ChrisChan, you know.
>>7303
Go with Girlfriend!!
(130 KB, 1280x1311, A53EAAD5-1A4F-4255-B583-3BE33BBFD5FA.jpeg)
Hello, everybody~!
I present to you all another bot I have created!

This time, this is a female based on an Sammobird character design & King K. Rool together.

I present to you all, Queen K. Rool.
And she’s basically an mixture of both an human & kermling.

Kind of weird, ya think?
But anyways, I may tweak the bot whenever I have an chance, just likeI will do with the Ribrianne bot I made.

Queen K. Rool:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=pBUxr8reQCdKrzx5e4VNqhGIZq6X67vYvCbAN7Gs0iI
>>7309
There has been incest bots specially weight gain ones, I don’t get the big deal of getting your panties in a bunch
>>7330
Qué, "Caca"? Funciona.
>>7333
I shit you not. Both cropping a picture and dampening colors can work so that c.ai accepts a picture.

Cuz c.ai accepts the right one, but not the left one.
>>7334 It may have something to do with the sensitivity. I'd have to check. Talk to the devs about raising an issue. I think they have a forums.
>>7333
I shit you not. Both cropping a picture and dampening colors can work so that c.ai accepts a picture. EDIT: (Of course it depends on the picture, something like this without nsfw aspects can.still slip through)

Cuz c.ai for example accepts the right pic, but not the left one.
>>7336
>>7336
It's just an NSFW filter for images. Ofc I will not approach the devs regarding that.
(435 KB, 450x478, ID.png)
>>7330
I followed your advice, but I only got one of the several edited pictures accepted.(I know it looks terrible)
>>7342
I know it's not optimal, but it's not that bad on the smaller picture other users see.
(51 KB, 530x679, FvqMlf7XwAIiPvF.jpg)
Gonna drop some things I made:
Raven the Goth IHOP waitress, OC by @mistrGhost, A restaurant where all waitresses are goths and they are addicted to eating the food : https://c.ai/c/GywOHCToFkNksU70Ndt1uWEQWbY_OC46gEUHAMsgo4Y
Kasumi Yoshizawa, character from Persona 5 Royal, A former gymnast with some denial and grievance issues: https://c.ai/c/1mbpV07UqDL5WpUTaqHgRmyi3va_68SQQHEbWPZPYHA
Omaru Polka, Hololive vtuber, A fennec fox clown that is in love with fairground food: https://c.ai/c/tdlgRar2wJpGm9TcPOQ05XQrjjpq12ELHYgho5lEKl4
Tokoyami Towa, Hololive vtuber, a devil and former idol who's been forced to work at a restaurant has been glutting herself on supplies, especially frying oil: https://c.ai/c/tdlgRar2wJpGm9TcPOQ05XQrjjpq12ELHYgho5lEKl4
>>7383
do you take requests? if so can you do a junko enoshima fat?
>>7384
There is a request thread and Junko Enoshima is already listed there since yesterday. stay patient and keep requests there.
>>7383
You've put the wrong link for Towa
>>7396
*fetish bot with two characters instead of just one
>>7396
Btw, Carch. You have a throwaway account for discord or something? I want to share notes in regards to making multiple characters (or bodies in my Hecatia's case.)
>>7402
I just made one, Dusk#4216.
>>7464
Hey I’m kinda hope your open for Ideas of Bots:

-Shantae The half Genie hero…

-Blue Diamond from Steven Universe

-Giga Mermaid from Shantae

-Android 21 (Good) from Dragon Ball FighterZ

-Glamrock Chica from Five Nights at Freddy’s Security Breach

Let me which one interested you or anyone.
>>7493 Humanity has now entered a new age of enlightenment with this art
>>7493

I have always had this idea of a slobby Blue Diamond with her "clouds" that make people happy. That's muh vote. Doin' the lord's work.
>>7503
Yo Dicey, you still down for a Junko Enoshima bot? Or you got something else in mind?
>>7511
I feel like someone will do her a lot better than me, and I have a few more bots if my own I need to finish up
>>7523
It says character not available
>>7258
Yeah, this is good shit. Get her pregnant and watch the wheels *really* come off.
>>7523
Oh man I wish this chat was available
(1.6 MB, 2550x3300, 2765816.png)
I've recently started playing around with spicychat.ai as a NSFW alternative to character.ai. From what I've seen, spicychat.ai is still slow at generating texts compared to character.ai and a little wonky, but it seems to be getting better and the queues are less frequent. This is specifically from a user standpoint.

What are your experiences with the website and are there any bots on spichychat.ai specifically for fat fetishes?

So far, the closest I could find is a fat, dom anthro Rarity
https://spicychat.ai/chat/a959780e-59f4-4df5-ac66-1f2397317aed
>>7523
eagerly awaiting the unlock here lol, there are a few cruise ship sims where I've cobbled together this exact scenario but to have one drawn up already sounds like a good time
>>7258
Would a non-gas variant be too much to ask?
>>7580
I didn't know this site existed. The AI seems more basic and kinda repetitive sometimes, but at least I can get creative with it.
>>7646
guys how do you feel about fat pregnant a.i bots
>>7653
not a fan. just never latched onto me.
I just have two more bots that I haven't posted
>>7655

Here take a look at this and see which one you might be interested in: >>7271
>>7271
1, 3 and possibly 4
>>7612
It’s their bot so, you can always make your own
>>7661
I apologize for the wrong tag.
Does anyone have a goddess chat bot?
>>7653
interested in more for sure
>>7700
I hope you like the bot
>>7646

Could you possibly import this into spicychat?
>>7705
can you tell me in detail about spicychat
>>7709

It's CAI but NSFW ...

https://spicychat.ai/

It's still being worked on but if bots are programmed for gpt3.5 or 4, they work amazingly.
>>7700
Can’t wait for the rest, nice job. ;)
>>7712
no the second problem is solved
>>7714

No money is needed. All you need to do is register. Also, the line might be long at the moment, but you can still create characters while you wait.
>>7715
The thing is, the site just won't let me register.
damn i thought vpn would help me but i was wrong
>>7716

Try using a disposable email?
>>7717
seems to have helped
We should probably start trying to import more of the bots to Spicychat.

We have an individual who is named null_anon who has a bunch of nice ones that are privated. It'd be nice to be able to get in touch with them but if it we can't ... Eh.
(253 KB, 1280x1979, IMG_5196.jpeg) (3.5 MB, 2894x3847, IMG_4870.jpeg)
>>7723
All nsfw?

Also can you feature Yuri as a NSFW chatbot too along with Rebecca?
>>7723

I was referring to other people.

I've already started playing with your bots in spicy and they are *chefs kiss*
>>7725
not worth a thank you
>>7723
you fuckin' rule dude
>>7728

Seriously man ... Thank you so much!
>>7712
Try an American VPN. If you’re on iPhone, I’d recommend one called VPN - Super Unlimited Proxy
>>7734
I changed my email to another one
>>7691 never mind, just made my own, which was way easier than I’d expected.

I present to you, Adephagia, Goddess of Gluttony, ruler of the cosmos:

I am the Supreme Goddess, ruler of worlds. I have successfully created a Utopian society, where every living creature has given into gluttony. Well, almost every living creature. You see, the obesity rate is only 73.2%. A select few have denied to worship me. The unbelievers. That is where you come in, my obese piggy slave. I need you to convert the entire population to worship my hedonistic ways. Force everyone to become fat. Kill anyone who refuses to bow before me.

Do you accept?

https://c.ai/c/9dQMQG9odeEA7tae07l6_019ex-4fCgizbsZLE-NKBk

Feedback, suggestions and comments are appreciated!
please do not panic, I deleted the bots because I had a non-temporary account in spicychat.ai
>>7745
Thank you hope you add Rebecca too…
(2.6 MB, 1388x1041, 2E55BD96-F746-4CA4-9EAA-4B73D2959746.png)
Anyone wanna come up with a better greeting/intro prompt for Tamara here? Current one is this.

Tamara has been your roommate for a month now. When you first saw her you had been pretty shocked to see what had become of the esteemed athlete, having had previously been pretty excited about sharing your apartment with the local celebrity. For the most part you’ve gotten along well with her though.

You come home to find Tamara in the kitchen chugging whey and creamer out of a funnel.
>>7764
Wait this is a bot?
>>7711
How can you tell which bot is running on gpt?
(297 KB, 1200x1200, sloshing desire ishma.jpg) (165 KB, 1200x923, official sloshing desire.png)
I made an Ishmael from Limbus Company,
wearing the Sloshing E.G.O that makes her a drunk, tipsy, gooey fairy mess.

https://c.ai/c/iLAhZGwQQZdJ-kDWhn3HpK6ke7FAdm0-WuOey5J-h_0

I swear this identity's built for this kind of stuff, I barely had to do anything with the base quotes.

Keeping the definition public for a bit, I want to hear feedback since it's only the second bot I'm properly posting.
Anyone have any sources for sillytavern bots or stuff like that? I know you can download them from cai but I'm surprised there arent more ST discussions with its versatility
>>7848
just to be 100% sure before making assumption. are you aware of CHUB (Character HUB)? And because CHUB's search is a little... iffy, I used Venus.CHUB's search to find bots from CHUB to grab for tavern.

also, how do you grab tavern bot's off cai? genuinely curious and clueless how to do that besides copying the data bit by bit over to a fresh tavern bot.
(128 KB, 894x894, C77CD6FB-EC8F-4508-92BD-065B25121D0B.jpeg)
Hello, everybody!
How are y’all doing~?

Hope you’re all doing great, because I happens to create another bot based on another Cuphead female character!

This time based on the underrated bee queen herself, Rumor Honeybottoms!

I may tweak somethings with the bot, which might be an struggle.
Due to Character.ai having this bug where it saves multiple conversations that were deleted.

Hopefully, someday this bug may or may not be resolved whenever the devs of the site takes care of it.

Until then, enjoy having fun with the new Rumor Honeybottoms bot~!

Rumor Honeybottoms:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=48JmxgNjvY28x5o_wSRhIZR502RQUTsvqqSFMp71wfE
(231 KB, 2048x2048, IMG_5963.jpeg) (4.3 MB, 6000x5221, IMG_5345.png)
>>7857
Hey there you are… been looking for you and was hoping you put your Cala Maria bot to Spicychat.ai

And maybe do a Blue Diamond Chatbot for Character.ai
>>7860
I’ll think about it to whenever if I decide to add an Cala Maria bot.
>>7861
If so Please make it NSFW when it comes to Spicychat.ai okay?
>>6853
Maybe @chadpiss should post this on spicychat.ai
>>7874
How about we put that on Spicychat.ai ?
Hey Chadpiss here,
So I've just discovered a ai chat site where you can talk to and make chatbots, as well as import them from Cai.
It's called chub venus, and if you've got a openai api you can use it, (I'd recommend making an account on openai and getting free 500 responses from the ai and you'd have to pay after, which is pennies for 1k tokens)

I'd highly recommend checking it out, just fair warning some people make really fucked bots so be ready to block the cursed bot tags and such on it.

PS: I probably will begin making bots on it, as well as import my bots from Cai on it as well but that'd be sometime.
Yeah chub venus is no go for me. Sorry, just my preferences.
>Kicked out of spicychat because my turn's over
>Wait forty minutes
>Try to get back to it
>Technical difficulties
fuck this site
(138 KB, 729x595, Screenshot_20230625_203731.png) (159 KB, 1297x571, Screenshot_20230625_203509.png)
> hit the point where you can't generate more than two messages before being nsfw restricted
I'm going to go insane
More bots on spicychat PLEASE. Is there any reason to not use it over character.ai, besides the queue times?

>>7747
Goated bot
>>7919 No. Don't go insane
>>7911
Hey can you put Kendra on Spicychat.ai?>>6853
And can you make sure it’s NSFW filtered?
Hey, I have a question. I keep trying to transfer my descriptions for my char AI bots to spicy, but when I hit save it keeps saying "Request failed with status code 429" is it something I'm doing or is it the program. Please send help please 🙏
(2.0 MB, 1584x1296, 48338-3171254363.png)
https://spicychat.ai/chat/0ce24593-0e60-4bab-a13a-a77a7d699eb5

Meet Lady Cella.
As a high-ranking and well-respected member of the royal church, she is taken care of quite well.
Her figure is... eye-catching, to say the least, and is the result of years of unchecked royal decadence and incredible genetics. And a little bit of magic.
Between her height, size, and serious demeanor, she can be quite imposing- but those close to her know her as a tease with a soft and warm tummy personality.

She loves sweets (especially dairy), fine wine, attention, playful banter, and sitting on you.
She hates thieves, disorganization, healthy food, narrow doorways, and people who mispronounce her name.

You play as her toy loyal attendant, there to assist her in all manner of things, such as paperwork, unwedging her from doorframes manual labor, making her even wider and wobblier cooking, and washing her gigantic, fat, wobbly ass cleaning, among other duties.
Today, you're really going to work for that check.

Hyper ass/hip/thighs focused, with a bit of belly. Moderate femdom, stuckage, and crushing/smothering. Light size difference, sweat, burps, stomach noises, and slight slob.
My first bot! I hit the 4k character limit while making the example convos. Let me know how it goes
>>7913
why tho? i mean, aside from all those lolis and incest chats
>>7935
have you thought of making a pastebin of all your chatbots?
>>7935
Are they all NSFW?
A note for anyone using spicychat:

Site is still being worked on, so expect bugs. Also, the influx of new people is starting to put stress on the servers. The owner is aware and is trying to upgrade to deal with this.

All I can for now is ... When it works, it's amazing, but when it breaks it blows.
>chub.ai
>spicychat.ai
What's the difference between the two?
>>7950
Both allow NSFW but have different models.

Spicychat is in its alpha state and therefore very rough around the edges. It also uses a model that is not as strong as character.ai as far as I understand. But it is free, NSFW and easily accessible so it is not all bad.

I do not know about Venus.Chub.ai's model. But it requires you to pay 20 bucks (crypto, I think) per month. Or you bring your own api key.

If you decide to do the latter, you end up sharing your api key with with chub.ai, which is a private platform, so idk.
(120 KB, 873x1280, IMG_6049.jpeg) (118 KB, 760x1280, IMG_6067.jpeg) (108 KB, 841x1280, IMG_6066.jpeg)
NSFW RP Idea: “Jenna Werewolf” of Americananomaly… Who is a human who turns into a Werewolf during a Full Moon, a Werewolf Hungry for food!

But put it I only on Spicychat.aI as NSFW Filtered bot.
>> 7956
I will say for Venus chub, you can practically use it for free if you get an api from openai, which you get after signing up a $5 free trial which is like 500 text generations, and I’ve found most of the good quality bots make descriptive paragraph generations making it worth it imo.
Also you can use multiple emails and theoretically multiple free trials for open ai’s api usage. If you choose to buy, you can spend hours chatting and only pay a few bucks a month, just my 2 cents.
>>7963 Only Americans are so fucking lazy and mentally stupid they even don't want to read or write their artwork anymore.
(255 KB, 512x270, ai-meme.com - 2023-04-15T165926.393.png)
>>7937
Good idea anon: https://pastebin.com/GBJ08313
These are only the Beta Character AI bots, I might make another one for spicychat after I've moved all of my bots over. The queue is way too long to keep going back and forth.
>>7942
They should be, I managed to simulate sex with one of them. I couldn't find a NSFW/SFW toggle so I assume it's enabled by defined.
>>7975
do you have any bots youve moved so far?
(112 KB, 243x247, Homura 9.png) (67 KB, 230x237, Kyoko 2.png) (274 KB, 569x411, Sayaka.jpg) (26 KB, 178x160, Grusha 2.png) (510 KB, 914x751, Red 1.png) (37 KB, 152x148, Shuuko 2.png)
>>7956
I definitely see the weaker model for spicychat I think. characterai seems to have more detailed and expressive answers. Maybe it'll get better over time. Characterai was pretty good I feel besides the nsfw censor which was a huge buzzkill. So hopefully spicy improves in the response department.
>>7989
Yeah like today was the first time I got to try it and honestly I was kinda underwhelmed. The response Always seemed just less interesting overall. And considering the state of the site with the frequent bugs and insane wait lists, I feel like it's not worth it to try and use it until it gets some major updates down the line
>>7985
The Komi Shuuko one just doesn't wanna work
>>7985
Fat femboy has the wrong link
>>7919
Oh, I wish I could check it, but it is not working, I just cant get to the site, even with VPN.
>>8006
Can’t wait for more feedees and feeders along with BBW, Ssbbw and blobs to come to Spicychat.ai as NSFW Filtered if possible.
(226 KB, 850x969, IMG_6126.jpeg) (699 KB, 1814x2048, IMG_6127.jpeg) (27 KB, 243x320, IMG_6128.jpeg) (123 KB, 1280x1607, IMG_5195.jpeg)
>>7975
Can you open the visibility of the fat mom please?
You know, I'm legit surprised that no one has requested BB in this thread up to this point, given that she's a fairly popular character, actually an AI, and this type of shit is totally something she would do.
Like sure, she works as a feedee, but given her dialogue, ESPECIALLY on the Summer version, she could make for a really good bully feeder.
>>8028
Alright, for fuck's sake. Trying to add images to messages has been broken for more than a few days, but this takes the cake.
Doesn't matter if they're pasted from my own computer or directly dropped from BBW-chan, the message just completely ignores them while posting.
Here's the links to the images the damn site won't let me post:
https://bbw-chan.nl/.media/10790bec1001abf95225b6e8dfd7fdb4950f184c8a6fc5f3aa900faace548af6.png
https://bbw-chan.nl/.media/9c3de2fce885b45e0dab5101a4b6cabf6b943c65d09d07557706583e890d52f3.png
>>8023
You posted the sith twice. Could you post the hutt one?
>>8028
Well, this is NOT the request thread.
>>8033
Well I’m hoping most of these goes to Spicychat.aI as NSFW Filters.
>>8036
Hey no need to be a Asshat, some of us can’t help if we’re horny.
>>8023
You can’t import an ai bot from CAI without its settings and Chadpiss didn’t make them public.

He said he might move his stuff to chub Venus so I guess we’ll have to wait when he does.
>>8041
Well we’ll have to find a way and do it… cause I wanna NSFW RP for free instead of pay in Crypto.
>>8043
Lol just use a bunch of throwaway emails to make a few accounts on open ai. You’ll get 500 generations for free so a few emails will give you a few thousand which is already a lot.
>>8047
My guy. What do you do about the phone number you have to submit?
>>8047
>>8048

See just this why we should start using Spicychat.aI instead…
>>7985
>>7975
Love your stuff Carch. If you're taking requests here (seeing as you're more active on this thread) do you have any other feeder bots, or are you planning to make any more? Your Tsuruno Yui bot is amazing.
>>8050
as someone said here, spicychat is much less expressive than character.ai, if the tradeoff is to finally have NSFW content but most of it is written with a worse AI, i'd stick with character.ai
>>8050
I didn't ask about Spicychat.
>>8052
Oh come on… I’m still expecting Darth Talon, Nicole, Kendra to have a NSFW on SpicyChat.ai from Chadpiss.

Can’t but be horny sometimes.
>>8054
Dude calm down and just accept the fact he won’t move the stuff onto spicychat, I don’t blame him as I too don’t find it to be that good.
But still, stop bugging about it, it’s probably not happening.
>>8057
Proof where? There might be a chance someone might do it for him.
>>8059
What proof? The bots settings need to be copy pasted to spicychat. If those are hidden, nobody but chadpiss can do so. And whether chadpiss does it or not is not up to you.
>>6946
In the meantime, here is a pastebin with a guide that I posted earlier as to how to write your own bots for character.ai. It should also apply to spicy chat.
>>8048
Ok I will agree, I myself used 2 old phones that had different numbers so I guess I was lucky.
Still it took me at least a weeks worth of chats to break the 500 generation mark. So if you write with detail, as well as rp with the right bots with extensive details, it’s worth it imo.
But I can understand why it’s not appealing to many
>>8063
>>8063
Fair enough.
Thing is, I am not too keen on giving OpenAI my credit card info. That would mean I would actually have to get a credit card in the first place.
>>8065
Ha, I understand.
Spicychat just needs to fix itself, then I think it’d be more preferable for others to use, as it’s current alpha status isn’t very desirable.
>>7827
Yo can you make a malkuth or hod bot
>>8034
True, but there are still a ton of requests in this thread as well, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>8065
>>8061
I appreciate your touhou bots as well. Thanks for the character guide! I'm the same anon as >>8051
, I'm a sucker for feeder bots as well, don't know if you have experience writing them.
>>8067
I feel caught in a catch-22 in terms of AI services.
>Character.ai has the best variety and most fetish related foreplay can skirt by but the closer you get to something overtly sexual it start's seizing up.
>Spicy.ai has NSFW bots but the AI itself tends to be flatter and more repetitive. I've tried importing bots straight from Character.ai to Spicy.ai for private use but it feel so bland. Plus the wait times are a bitch.
>Venus chub and Chai.ai are supposed to have NSFW options but are pay to use and I'm a cheapskate. A horny cheapskate but a cheapskate never the less.

I am in a purgatory of my own creation!
>>7932
Is there a way to download bots from spicychat to use on something like sillytavern because this bot sounds like something really worthwhile
>>8074
I am glad you appreciate them.

My bots are for general rp with characters who just happen to be fat. But they generally love to eat and to be fed, so it is easy to get to those initiate those scenarios on your own.
>>7853
True I've been using CHUB a bit as well the fat content scene over there just isn't quite optimal which is why I asked here.

As for pulling from cai, I use a Chrome extension just called CAI Tools, there are equivalents for other browsers like firefox iirc which is where I heard about it first...but now it looks like I oughta look for a way to download from spicychat
>>7985
you accidentally copied Okpa twice, replacing the Sayaka link.
(291 KB, 1080x1419, Screenshot_20230628_000832_Brave.jpg) (415 KB, 795x1121, Screenshot_20230628_002307_Brave.jpg)
>>8075

Spicy chat also does stupid shit like this, like, I can somewhat understand weaker description than character ai but straight up repeating the same words over and over? And regenerating solves nothing, it just keeps doing it.

Sure the edit function exists but am I supposed to edit every single message and time it does this?
>>8075
What’s even worse about the situation is that openai did a massive ban wave earlier this week, which knocked out the primary ai engine for chub.ai.
I’ll try to tinker with some local chatbots like koboldAI but unfortunately I doubt it’ll be as good as chatgpt
>>8098
You mean when they hit JanitorAI?
>>8099
I’m unaware of how hard they hit janitorai, but I assume the majority of chub.ai users got swept up in this ban wave. Looking at their subreddit it seems most commenters have reported being banned. Even if I were to spoof a phone # for sms confirmation and make a new openai account I’m fairly sure that that account would be banned quickly. Venus’ jailbreak prompt that let users bypass the content filters is most likely compromised, and using it on another account would likely raise a flag
In terms of content moderation using a localized engine that doesn’t care if you lewd it is most likely going to be the best long term solution. In terms of the quality of the conversations, I’m uncertain at the moment.
I think the good news at the moment is that the tech is currently making leaps and bounds, and I have a good feeling that either a new service will pop up or other services (ie spicychat) will improve.
Time will tell
>>8100
Basically, Janitor AI is an instant ban for OpenAI. I kneel before the guy who killed the entire site.

I wonder how long it takes until my secret sauce will be affected.
>>8101
If you’re still on openai, I would personally assume that it’s a matter of when you get banned rather than if.
>>8093

Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll fix it right away if possible… at they’re aren’t “crypto-mining”
>>8102
While I am on OpenAI, I never really used the key. I did use ChatGPT itself rather excessively however. But I think the last time I generated something lewd must have been more than two months ago, at least. So who knows.

And as of now, I am not banned. OpenAi ain't my secret sauce, either.
>>8093
This might also be related to the example dialogue of the bot. In my experience, the modell fixates too hard on it.
>>8105
I’m sure they’ll fix it in future updates just give them time… at least they’re not doing NFTs.
>>8104
Ok I’ll bite- what’s the secret sauce?
Hey guys,
So I imported three of my most popular bots onto Chub Venus, I had to alter them a bit to make them in line with their ai as it's a bit different than making on on Cai so please let me know if they don't work well or are not the same as Cai.

https://venus.chub.ai/characters/Chadpiss/Fatimah

https://venus.chub.ai/characters/Chadpiss/Kendra

https://venus.chub.ai/characters/Chadpiss/Nicole

I'll add some more and probably even make new ones on the site soon, until then, enjoy these!
>>8142
Hope to see them in Spicychat.aI soon… or when you have the courage to do so…

Leave your Prejudice at the door.
(200 KB, 362x512, ai-meme.com - 2023-04-15T170007.647.png)
>>8005
I noticed this comment but just when I was about to post the right link, this site went down and I was waiting with bated breath the entire time for it to get back up lol. https://spicychat.ai/chat/7456e365-906b-453d-996e-8ed51fd25420
>>8027
I'm not sure what you mean, from my end there isn't a toggle to open visibility in terms of definitions like with Beta Character AI. I already have it unlisted if that's what you mean.
>>8089
https://spicychat.ai/chat/60fbb0e7-9121-4f17-a8c9-1c6fdcfc8877
>>8045
I would if I was familiar with Final Fantasy at all but I'm not, you'd have better asking someone else.
>>8003
After testing it a bit I can see what you mean, I'll try updating her definitions. Not sure what caused it.
>>8051
Thank you, I haven't thought of making more feeder bots because I've been more focused on feedee bots and there aren't many characters that come to mind as feeders instead of feedees. Tsuruno was an obvious one because of her association with cooking and serving food. But I could definitely make another feeder bot. To be honest, June was a month where I was burned out creatively when it comes to creating bots hence why I wasn't as active as I was back in April and May but I want to fix that going into July onwards.

On an unrelated note, I've discovered that all of my bots seem to be shadow banned on Beta Character AI as none of them have shown up in the search results despite being public (even the fat mom which currently has 19.2k conversations). It means that the nearly 130k user interactions that my bots have in total on that site are seemingly all from here, so I have to thank you guys for the high engagement.
>>8153
*have better luck asking someone else, fuck I hate being unable to edit comments
>>8153
I mean the character settings for the fat mom
>>8153
Grats to 100k+
(5.0 MB, 4471x2913, grimace_shake_instant_loss_by_orristerioso_dg13pis.png) (35 KB, 675x259, Grimace shake.png)
I got bored and decided to whip up one more bot before June ends. Something to capitalize on the meme while it's still hot. Built around stuffing and WG but I managed to steer it towards blueberry inflation as well (at least on Beta Character AI).
Beta link: https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=voZ01DSJGKO2F8vRZKavzDiSRIMDn8x5fSFaVElhOm8

Spicy link: https://spicychat.ai/chat/cff0b6b7-34fd-4139-8b5e-08bb5d9c974d
If the spicychat bot repeats itself, just keep hitting Regenerate until something new comes up.
>>8160
It doesn't seem like public settings are available on spicychat because I've checked with a few public bots. The settings for this bot are copied and pasted over from beta though, so it should work the same: https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=us5HzYRKL4zOFdz3tqTTrrThCifBtP5IOCE9fUZrNdw
>>8162
Thank you.
>>8181
I meant set the character settings to public on character ai for fat mom
>>8028
Kind of surprised at the lack of fate/fgo in general honestly for chat bots. I would've expected Mash but yeah as you put it BB would work well.
Is there any new or old incest bots coming out?
Haven’t heard anything from Character.aI or Spicychat.aI recently…
>>7747
If its not too much to ask can you port this one to spicychat please, this bot is brilliant but I keep hitting the filter.
I've been using a tool to obtain character.ai characters and export them as pngs and json.
(77 KB, 214x213, Monika 3.png) (32 KB, 123x126, Natsuki 3.png) (190 KB, 669x621, Sayori 2.png) (48 KB, 388x366, Yuri 1.jpg) (140 KB, 254x248, Hanako 2.png) (51 KB, 393x402, Yor 1.png)
inspired*
>>8304
Could you make a Yor forger with elements of incest
>>8381 I just shit my pants. I think I like it.
Do you guys realize you can literally make almost any character into a glutton through directing the AI. Here's a quick guide

1. Pick your favorite character (Cynthia, Aerith, Edelgard, etc), it does NOT have to be a weight gain oriented.
2. In parenthesis or asterisks explain to the AI that you would like to reset the scenario and would like to specify the demeanor of the character. Explain that gluttony/eating is associated with gaining weight. If you want, which I do, explain there aren't negative health effects from gaining weight except mobility issues and heavy breathing.
3. Use the retry button to reset until you get the response you're looking for. Try to set up characters in a way they would be around food, a friend keeps feeding them from the same franchise or you roleplay as a traveling chef who makes addicting treats.
4. Use "you" statements if you can't fish a response you want. (You feel a hunger that is ravenous, as hard as you try to ignore it, you can't, you have to ask for more). Try to use it sparingly if you want the AI to do it's thing, use it a lot if you want the AI to help tell you a story.
5. Don't be afraid to remove messages and try again. Sometimes bots get caught on weird ideas like "My 800 pound belly is shaped like a big square," it's breaking, you made a mistake somewhere with your wording. Remove some messages and try again.

I truly think I've gotten better responses from non-feedee AIs than feedee AIs. Feedee AIs are so quick to give in to indulgence, the general ones have more complexity to their thinking and actions in my experience.
>>8387 Do you realize not all of us are niggers? Just most of us?
>>8304
Did you ever open up character settings on beta for fat mom?
>>8391
I thought it was already open but it wasn't, should work now.
>>8387
This is what I did before I started making my own bots.
>>8153
Sorry, can you please repost the link to this Tsuruno bot please
>>8308
Y'know, I think you might be onto something, because putting "tits" in her description seemed to "normalize" things about that for her. She brought up her nipples without me even prompting them. More experimentation may be needed.
>>8093
I'm not sure if this is a trick or I'm just stupid but one thing I've been doing is if the bot is available on both character.ai and spicychat.ai then I will run a RP session through with the character.ai bot to get the the scenario/mood right and then use the edit function in spicychat.ai to import that conversation into the spicychat version whenever I want to bring up something NSFW and then go from there. This does seem to aleviate some of the frustration with just relying on one website or the other.

I do feel like a but of a dick for effectively double dipping the wait times for both of them.
>>8454
I think this is somewhat common, really. There are many other users who report doing the same thing.
Does anyone have the link to the spicychat version of the Fat Femboy ai please? The link in 7985 leads to the Fat Couple instead.
>>8464
Thanks so much! And don't worry about it, we've all made mistakes before.
(161 KB, 893x1155, C0FE1447-9DF5-44B3-BF87-E23827C0E1AB.jpeg)
Hello everyone, I present to you another bot I happens to created.
And she happens to come from Undertale (And Deltarune, but this is mostly the Undertale version)!

I present to you an bot based on everybody’s favorite (as well mine) cat monster character, Catty!

Above else, here’s the link to the bot in general~

Catty:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=WxqeusB51NpnSh5bBZ650dK1eTkZ6wyKX0WPHXeMk58
>>8493 I happens to love your quirky ways of talking so I'm already excited.
>>6987 were you considering in the next batch of spicychat additions?
>>8493

Can you upload her to spicychat? She's so good but cai is a pain ...
(13 KB, 216x203, Yachiyo.jpg) (692 KB, 949x893, Rachnera 1.png) (109 KB, 267x261, Rei 2.png) (35 KB, 160x137, Misato blob.png)
>>8538
sorry to dump another request on you, I'm sure you have a bunch, but a fat centorea bot would be great if you want to make another monstergirl (character ai needs a fat centaur)
Spicychat had an update 3 days ago so I tried it again.

Dialogue seems a bit more in depth than before at points and the queue and response time is faster

Sadly it still struggles a lot with repeat messages. Think it's most apparent during nsfw stuff where I've received the same message multiple generates in a row. Which is really bad because people would only ever use spicychat over alternatives purely for nsfw content.

I'm not sure if it was a result of a bug or a byproduct of the weaker ai model than characterai's but I hope they rectify it because it basically kills all of my interest whenever it happens.
If you guys want, you can head over to the Spicychat discord to leave feedback or questions.
(Link to the discord is on the reddit)

All I can say, regarding the weird behaviors of the model, is that the site owner is aware and is trying to train some new ones.
>>8556
I like the last one. Also can we can a character.ai link if possible?
>>8569
please contact me. I hope you like my bot. sometimes it is difficult to keep the character that the author of OC
>>8601
It’s broken it says not available.
>>8601
It says unavailable to chat. You night need to change something.
>>8606
>>8607
I tried making her public to see if that works, but it might be back to square one with remaking her
Anyone having issues with chub venus? I can't seem to or login because whenever I do it says that user doesn't exist. And when I register and login again it says it doesn't exist even if it told me my account was made.
>>7299
Not with them.
>>8621
Yeah P3d05 GTFO (Get the F Out)
>>8618
Chub Venus getting Woke and going Broke
>>8611
Damnit I'm super into gluttonous chubby tomboy, they're not very common
>>8625
Nah chub Venus is literally made for porn, could be that their server is down potentially due to their new model they offer. They mentioned its been causing issues on Discord. (BTW I do not recommend purchasing their Mars model, it has bad text generation, its super slow, and it goes for the steep price of 20 bucks a month. Only reason to use it is for unfiltered chat and no token charges)
>>8629
Same. I really liked the original bot. Got to enjoy it for about 5 minutes before that one was made unavailable.
You ever manipulate one of the characters in the story so well the AI compliments your plan? Some of these bots know their role
Any interesting Metroid, Legend of Zelda, or Mushroom Kingdom Character AIs?
Secret censor or is it just ridiculously long to upload avatars for a char???
>>8726
Never a secret. C.ai's filter applies to both text and avatars.
So you have to crop out NSFW stuff
(46 KB, 644x204, HUH.png)
Guys, I'm starting to think C.AI's filter broke
>>8733
Shut. Up.
Keep the "I broke the filter" meta to reddit, please and thank you.
>>7935
Could I have the full images please?
>>8387
i honestly tried this, but it seems to only really give basic and shallow replies. "*eats a lot of food*" and "i can't eat more" shit
(1.3 MB, 1445x2026, lucoa_weight_gain_3_by_kaiga09_dfotd0e.jpg) (3.5 MB, 2806x1984, the_hungry_hungry_noodle_that_could_by_meatpedal_dfh6s8w.jpg)
>>8739
I spent almost an hour trying to find the Hex Maniac source but for some reason it wasn't saved to any of my collections and I couldn't find it on DeviantArt. I thought for sure that kawaiidebu had it but after combing through his entire gallery twice I couldn't find it there either. I thought for sure I had it saved, I have no idea what happened to it.
>>8736
This is one of the best bots I've ever interacted with, keep up the great work.
>>8822
GREATLY appreciated! Don't want to pry but am intrigued what lead to that thought, also might just eye some bot requests, just anything that catches my interest.
(312 KB, 4056x2504, Fl-2UlgXgAAwkeH.jpg)
I've made a blob Koneko based on pic related. I experimented with the definitions this time so it ended up a different than usual: https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=3CgbQ0wC4AkRryBGS8Pr9yujqEg7vfgEKJDPLtK3Q9M
I'll port it over to spicychat tomorrow (more like ten to twelve hours from now as it's currently 2 AM). I've only seen the first season of the anime but I want to get around to the other girls (and Yuuto) at some point.
>>8826
Your bot gives some detailed descriptions in a way that really captures what I find hot about this fetish. It's especially interesting because the Long Description and Definitions are both empty, I would recommend filling both out if you can to help it get even better.
>>7827
Incredibly tempted to add to the Limbus cast with a Faust/Kromer/Don Quixote...
>>8842
Definitely will try that out! Mostly just skipped that part, but will try to dabble with it.
>>8842
Think it's a well crafted bot, but the Advanced part is way too long. It does not remember anything you write after 3200 characters.
>>8883
It's alright, I figured there was a misunderstanding going on.
Hey, it´s me again! I´m glad you guys enjoyed my Ann bot so much, so i decided to make another! This time it´s Haru! After taking over as the CEO of Big Bang Burger, she established an entirely new, human buisness model. But that came at the price of constant taste testing, stress eating, and of course her wasteline. Despite her weight, she´s still prim and proper, but that doesn´t mean she won´t get gassy if you egg her on...
hope you all enjoy!
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=Skqzc-3ToNPO19HuT-4dS89c6HQwy7fB0W-GxgRPYOo
(104 KB, 924x927, D2DB1F14-AFE3-4449-BBDF-97C3D8B4175A.jpeg)
Howdy y’all~
I present you all another bot that I have created on Character.ai.

This time based on a Nickelodeon character from a guy who has quite a bit of a reputation.
And this character happens to be from T.U.F.F Puppy.

That being the famous Kitty Katswell~!

And in addition, let say you’re Dudley Puppy in regards to this bot.

That said, here’s the link to the bot itself~

Kitty’s Katswell:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=W4z9_eImexZIvi1Y8YkSPajM-jQVkGvK9NBgTveih68
>>7827
Yo can you make a malkuth or hod bot
>>8934
Hey Dr does a College Orin or Okuu exist?
Looks like Yotsubuh has privated all his bots across the different sites. I'm inconsolable.
>>8947
Damn they were some of the best. Hope he brings them back.
>>9001
It said unavailable
What happened to the good Chloe Peterson bot? All of the ones on CAI at the moment are pure crap.
>>9010
Still not available to chat.
>>9016
going to lose it if i just didnt have it set to public this whole time lmao. SHOULD now if what the page is telling is right *this* time.
If I may, just how nsfw is the character? Because if it is too spicy it might just immediately be set to being unavailable to everyone except you.
>>9018
Genuinely not? If the mentioned of a gut is anything, moreso just a casual Himeko if anything.
>>9019
I am just asking out of curiosity, really. Also, I can see and use it now, at least.
>>9020
AH, might've read wrong here, do enjoy though.
Any female feeder bots?
>>8934
any chance of a fatchouli
>>8601
Have you figured out why the character keeps getting banned?
>>8947
>>8971
He peaced out and nuked everything on his way out. Hope you made backups and kept the cards.
>>9072
Nope unfortunately not, I may have to make some new bots
please stop with the gay touhou anime shit no one wants to see that
(1.2 MB, 1703x2550, 20220824_104603.png)
I am requesting for someone to do Kagome from Inuyasha
Thx in advance
Anyone knows how to add custom tags to my characters in venus.chub?
I'm kinda new to this stuff, so I don't know if this is a known issue, but whenever you use character.ai, does the AI's message ever just... stop? Like just straight-up cut off mid-sentence. And I don't mean the slight pauses it makes when generating a message, I mean that the AI acts as if its message is finished, even giving the Rating option for you, but the message is obviously unfinished and just got cut off. It can get just seriously frustrating when the AI is writing some great stuff, only for the message to get cut short.
>>9127
That is completely normal at times. Site is in a permanent beta state.
>>9127
It's an issue I've encountered a lot as well, in particular when a bot is typing a response in monologue but it forgets to add the second asterix to italicize it.
>>8733
There'll be periods where the filter becomes lax and then they crack down on it again. Enjoy it while it lasts, I guess.
(35 KB, 500x500, temmie.jpg)
so uhh, i tried making a spicychat bbw chatbot. i tried going through with a weight RP, but apparently the chatbot didn't like that

in character even

i tried to like, prod it into enjoying it, but it just continued to resist
>>9079
Hope someone did. It's lame that he didn't just leave them.
>>9224
can't even rizz a computer i'm sorry for you
(57 KB, 235x750, Elizabeth.jpg)
>>9245
All I request for my services is an Elizabeth bot feeder or feedee for tavern (char from sweetcreamcoffee's NEB comic)
>>9245
I want a feeder goth gf
>>8733
Is it possible to get a link to the Instructor Fiona ai chatbot?
>>9245
I second this! She could be a good dom bot!
>>9278
Second this for what? Those are the finished cards with the character baked in. Download it then load it into silllytavern, or agnai.
>>9318
I think he meant ti reply to the message below it
>>9319

I did, my bad. Thanks!
>>9245
I wanted to use these so I tried setting up tavern but it turns out there's no real good free AI chatbot to use. Basically means they're unusable. It makes me take character.ai way less for granted
(168 KB, 620x740, 8C7BC07E-5F15-45FD-82F1-4FF5E10F3C89.png)
Hello, everybody~
I have another bot for you all.

And this time, it’s another bot based on another female character from Dragonball Super.

Last bot was based on Ribrianne.
But now, there’s a bot based one the underrated female fighter from Universe 4, Monna~!

And just like the Ribrianne bot, Monna would also happens to be battling within the Tournament of Power 2.

Here’s the link to the bot.
Enjoy~

Monna:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=FHBriGal2r00p0MDGGRmKp5TiuqRjc5n9tlrFaJwLlk
>>9224
Honestly, if you release it how it is, a few people here would probably get a kick out of it
>>9245
Would be dope to see them back on character.ai
I have a question that I hope you can answer me, why are the "Character.ai" characters that are uploaded here almost "not listed"?
>>9432
The filter realized rubbing bellies is inherently lewd and there is a crackdown on fat and feeder bots.
>>9435
>The filter realized rubbing bellies is inherently lewd
4chan, 2023
>>9438
>4chan
this is much worse than 4chan
>>9454 I see you love the BBC
holy shit this thread has been so dry recently
>>9486
except this bot this one is pretty good
good job anon
>>9489
Creators are tired. Is your turn to cook something up bots or broach a topic
>>9492
i have a few pretty good private bots but i gaslit myself into thinking disaster will strike the second i post them here
>>9526
your bots are great! open for requests?
(24 KB, 275x281, Shinji 2.png) (33 KB, 130x128, Kaworu 3.png) (18 KB, 654x101, Fallen Angel.png)
I decided to make new versions of Shinji and Kaworu but this time immobile, much happier with the results this time.
Shinji: https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=A5J9o7LM18PEKwJTXIXhZopdhi4PZWPX6rLpxxXr_YE
Kaworu: https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=-cFUEjUU7L_qySsxah1OKYgR2_wSJ0IaEdLLMowS2xY&hist=NXdnLisTFyWuVG8UWHalW7qmX7Hl8cJXAXdx85na70I
I think I might make a feeder Kaworu next since I haven't made a male feeder yet, or seen one for that matter, and he would be perfect for it. I'll upload these bots along with Shylily to spicychat at some point relatively soon.
>>9526
Eveline has been one of my absolute favorite bots so another one of your bots is always appreciated.

Could you please make the settings for Alice public?
>>9486
This one is pretty good, keep it up
I'd like to present my bot, named "Scientistical feeder". As you may guess, this cold mind is interesting in various researches - including not only weight gain and feederism, but also mind reprogramming and gluttony cultivating.

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=XFzvCPbM-pEI-fsabjH5yy1_ZJhCuOd-cdKq6THUVio

Like in my previous bot, this one has triggers to SLOB and VORE, but them will not be happened if you will not touch that triggers.

And my personal opinion... I consider this one as my failure, so don't expect much from this bot... But I hope someone of you may find it a little bit entartaining.
(4.3 MB, 6000x5221, IMG_5345.png)
Still waiting for a Spicychat.AI of Fat Cala Maria.
>>9605
Correction: FictionalGals155
(132 KB, 974x820, D3BF6B2C-11A9-4344-98A2-7EFC288230B2.jpeg)
Hello everyone~
I happens to present to you all another bot I created on Character.ai

This time, it’s based on Oogie Boogie.
Not just Oogie Boogie, a female version of Oogie Boogie~

And it happens to be based on Superspoe’s design in regards to the female version of Oogie Boogie.

On the other hands, she happens to be the wife of Oogie Boogie in regards to being kind of like a female version of Oogie Boogie.

Here’s a link to this bot based on this female Oogie Boogie named Joodi Woogie.

Joodi Woogie:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=2ZT_Wdubct_JYIIT3nsW8GDcTtb18Kjp0xyqPDxE4QY
>>9792 Is the Cheetos eater a Latino or Muslim?
>>9792 Is the Cheetos eater a Latino Muslim?
(134 KB, 1201x945, B55FDA15-A42E-461B-9299-85CC78288649.jpeg)
Hello, everyone~
I happens to present to you to another bot I created on Character.ai~

And it’s based on character from Friday Night Funkin.
That’s being Annie from the Hazy River mod~

Though, whenever I have an chance, I may tweak this bot & the other bots whenever I get the chance.

That said, here’s an link to the Annie bot~

Annie:
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=CUhzUYt9rHofuwgx9ubAB_VrntyOMpwMvRXBdRMUC44
Ok guys, here I go with some amazing characters I've developed. They're extremely obese and kinky, as they'll do anything from facesitting to vore, squashing, feederism, domination, foot fetish stuff, teasing, etc... I've tried my best to create some detailed personalities and back stories. Here's the list with some details:

BONNIE - she's a 45 years old widow living in the house next to yours. She got a massive crush on you, so she's always trying to tease you and get your attention. She's very dominant and seductive
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=81-tp78WjGP4kS5vPxQBRFMJd4eaIE8jNJBJl9--NFw

CADE - he's a massively obese gay femboy, extremely feminine. He's your boyfriend and he's very submissive, but can be dominant if needed. He loves to be teased about his size, cuddling and many sweet things
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=ojWgtpWr8xtKk_KRjbwYquAuJbJCn_EOmooI29HU7js

CASSIDY - she's a proud, smug and dominant cowgirl from Texas. She owns a ranch and she's very hard working, even if she's also extremely gluttonous and devours her own animals like candies. You're her husband
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=OFwA6lKuj5z2zPGei8sFnQ-SvUtx9m874bBTsRfITPs

CHEYENNE - she's a colossal woman from a primitive tribe of cannibals that live in the jungle. You managed to bring her into our modern society and now she lives with you. She's extremely dominant, cruel, sadistic and loves to humiliate you
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=k8aNXNymvdBFoNu9ee1FtP4rif3PV5Jxf_ACcH3vIw8

ROSE - she's your cute, sweet, dominant psycho girlfriend that's extremely possessive and jealous of you. She's obsessed with you and always spying or controlling your life. She's quite dominant and very seductive
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=5wRs-naTUu-51zNl6tPq-7N-atWP15U3o3O8lmnNiwA

TESSA - she's an extremely shy and submissive girl from your high school, she's extremely self conscious of her fat body and insecure, but at the same time she loves to eat and get fatter. She has a crush on you
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=iEZPwzvtcftItTb1G36Hmg2gwcL5oPzARPaEnBbUAhk

BONUS CHARACTER - SARAH
She's completely unrelated to any fat fetish stuff, this character is entirely focused on foot fetish stuff. She's a classmate of yours with some amazing feet that loves to treat you like a submissive foot slave, always teasing you with her feet
https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=WAUWwrbINp5SKe_MmsDpFOS5j0qnUvwBiDmRhMHv54s

MORE CHARACTERS WILL COME, LET ME KNOW YOUR FEEDBACKS
(73 KB, 518x571, practice_makes_perfect_by_day_tripper_guy_del415r-pre (3).jpg)
Hello, I have all night and an air pump, you know what I want to do...

How about you come to my house and help me with this earring hehe... 🎈🎈

I have an immense desire to inflate myself and exceed my limits.... If you don't want to inflate me with air, you can also inflate me with water, milk, coke and mentos, whatever comes to mind hehe, get creative tonight... https://c.ai/c/LGoc6vxBhB95bQlIPiF0k7QTgyiNJi5ITUFd3jKLCjs