/bbwai/

(293 KB, 640x1041, ranni.png)
Post things you wanted said by X character here.

Thought you guys might appreciate this one.
Voice AI weight gain encouragement with Ranni, the witch, from Elden Ring. Tried to upload it here but it said the file was too large

https://we.tl/t-B52FcFeLrl
Ooooh, now THIS could lead to some fun stuff!
Diane Foxington talking about how she wants the user to fatten her up and how hot it’ll be
Lois Griffin lamenting her lost fat and fantasizing about getting that big again if not even fatter.
Not a request but haven't found another good place to ask this:

Has anyone had any luck including burps in AI-generated sounds without manually splicing recorded burps in? I've tinkered with Bark AI but it seems not to be programmed to make burp sound effects even though it can do other forms of non-verbal sound effects.
(188 KB, 1251x1500, Tali.jpg)
Tali, finding out about your hobby as a child to blow up frogs, telling you to inflate her until she's ready to burst.
Can we get more weight gain encouragement from Ranni?
Bump
>>6673 (Cross-thread)
It's something I figured was popular in Japan since it's referenced outside of inflation manga, too. Sorry but I used to think quarians were amphibian.
Bump
(3.2 MB, 3840x2160, _cm__nick_all_star_blobs_by_solitaryscribs_df6et9x.png) (4.5 MB, 6000x3000, deviantart_885812955_CM Ample April.png) (1.2 MB, 5209x3553, deviantart_936945540_Exo-skin Jenny blob.png) (1.4 MB, 2480x1776, upgrade_by_ilovecoffeecheese_dftcibs.png)
https://www.sounds-resource.com/pc_computer/nickelodeonallstarbrawl/sound/45547/

https://www.sounds-resource.com/pc_computer/nickelodeonallstarbrawl/sound/45566/

I would try this myself, but I assume user uploaded voice training is heavily paywalled now.

Humbly requesting April and Jenny reciting their lines from the attached images. Some generic weight-gain, fat, hunger or horny centric dialogue would also be appreciated.

Hopefully the ripped audio files from Nick All Star will make their voices as accurate as possible.
>>4541 (OP)
Anyone still have the ranni file? Link's expired.
>>9716
yeah please reup Ranni.

I have an incomplete elevenlabs reading of orristerioso's Elaina Pizza resturaunt hypno gain corruption in like four or five parts to upload sometime when I have time.
>>9821
Ooh yes I want that haha. Orri's stories are so good, but the Elaina one is the best, I think. Has all the right things in it. Plus, they're long, which is great. I don't know anything about the franchise, but I can still appreciate awesome writing. Reckon we can make a character card based on this scenario? Or of her after she's gained weight? Us as the {{user}} could roleplay as the pizzeria owner lol, make sure she's not wasting away. I might see if I can get gpt turbo to intake the whole story using the 16K context, if that's enough to generate a character card. Or just take a good existing Elaina character card and adjust it accordingly.
>>10451
where should I upload?
also op>>4541 (OP) please for the love of all that is holy reup the ranni dialogue
>>10557
Anywhere you want. Mega works, but maybe you would prefer anonfiles: https://anonfiles.com/
Otherwise there's mediafire, etc, plenty of choices. Anonfiles should hold on to it for ages, I think.
alright, here's just all my synth'd audio in one .7z, poorly organized and unlabeled. because of character limit, i may have skipped a bit, also in the horny stupor I may have used a different voice some of the time.
https://anonfiles.com/U2V1P761z6/ebaes_f_7z

can anyone say as to whether the OP's audio was good or not, or know what the script was from?
>>10665
Anonfiles has been down for a while. Mind uploading somewhere else?
Perhaps some of these quirks with the elevenlabs interface is the reason I'm the only one contributing to this thread:
at the five dollar/mo tier:
- limted to 2500 characters input per render
- only like 35000 characters per month, so you could do like 1 short story per month.
- you have to manually remove all line breaks, since that detracts from character limit.

though, on the plus side, you can keep making new accounts to get free 10k characterse or so.

here's part of ch8 from anb erotic milking/wg fiction from komperaclause called "self-induced"

https://ufile.io/kb9kzhs0

I'm still waiting on OP to return or someone reup that ranni segment, I want it so bad anon
>>11660
popping & gore are 100% not my thing,
and yet,
that was really hot

which voice was that?
I will make my own ranni content with it.
>>11660
Popping & gore are 100% my thing,
and,
that was really hot.

If it was the woman exploding.
Bump?
(80 KB, 350x875, 40715753-76A8-434D-83B1-799E5D8492DB.webp)
Weight gain encouragement is cool, but I’d really like to hear some characters talking about their own weight gain. I’d like to request Junker Queen, a sort of fit-to-fat kind of thing. She’s let herself go, getting soft and lazy, she wants to lose weight but she can’t stop stuffing her face, and she’s just getting fatter and fatter.
>>16472
Good lord this amazing! We need more audio of woman telling guys how much they want to stuff/inflate them till they burst like overfilled balloons
So many possibilities. My head spins just thinking about it.

We still operating on "post character and desired content" rules?
(943 KB, Time to burst.ogg)
OP Here. I'm uploading the audio file here so we don't have a wetransfer expire problem.

I'm glad to take requests, but as you may know, ElevenLabs costs money and training the AIs correctly takes time.

I wouldn't mind doing some shit like $1 per 1000 characters though (and a thousand characters is a long ass audio too). New characters (aside from the ones I have already available) can be discussed as well.

Would you guys be interested in something like that? If so, know how can I set like a shop thingy to take the requests in detail?

I'll drop a free new audio as soon as I get some free time.
>>16579
Could set up something like a Kofi to take payments and requests. How long does it take to train a new character voice
>>16472
>>16579
>gore and bursting dialogue
>insane food choices
>Elden Ring witch
Do you want to tone it down a bit?
>>16616
https://ko-fi.com/ranniai

I've created this, have never used it before so I'll be learning on the go. If anyone wants to request an audio, just enter the ko-fi page and send the desired amount. $1 = 1000 characters, about 1 minute and something of audio.

>>16633
Free ones are whatever I come up with at the moment. If you want something specific, refer to the upper link.
>>16633
But don't worry, I'll tone it down for the next free one.
(1.4 MB, SPECIAL APPOINTMENT PREVIEW.ogg)
Small preview of a comissioned audio. The long one is 7+ minutes long.

Themes: weight gain, health issues, gentle encouragement, soft-dom
(3.8 MB, WAKE UP....ogg)
Complete comission, just out of the oven.

Themes: weight gain, encouragement, teasing (semi-harsh), health issues, death feederism.
>>11567 it's me here again

>>16794 these are soooo good. I have no idea how you're massaging these to be such higher quality. I quit my job and ended my eleven labs subscription though.
I also like that you're saving the alternative fetishes for the end so I can bail before then lol. extremely good.
>>16842
Thank you! Lots of AI training, practicing and love for the crafting. I always like to hand out high quality products.

Regarding the more alt stuff, these were specific comissions, but yes, I like to separate into segments so different people can just listen to the parts they like.
>>16843
Do you only take weight gain comms or are you open to other stuff like inflation, expansion, ect.?
Would love to see some "narrator gets inflated/fed" type content.
>>16917
Anything really, as long as it doesn't involve anything with minors.
>>16948
Agreed, most of the other vocal synthesis threads are in this perspective, but none have the same quality as these so far.
(97 KB, 546x743, Screenshot_1.jpg)
Recent comission! Very proud of this work. Voice is from Ranni, plenty of sound effects

https://vocaroo.com/1itEz2DRdLdF

Themes: gaslighting, weight gain, death feederism, femdom, bursting (very graphic)
>>17055
Man you seem to get a lot of encouragement comms lmao, think you'll take any plain wg or erotic fat ones?
>>17060
I'll take almost anything. If you want something like that, we can talk about it
>>17055
it's me again.

uhhh... this is the greatest thing ever made? it's everything I've ever wanted? holy cow?
... I didn't even get to the halfway point. it's just that good.
>>17273
Glad you like it! Always eager to help a fella out. You can comission anytime!
If anyone is inspired, I'd like to hear weightloss encouragement by a bbw, trying to help her friend, or lover lose weight:

A bbw helps the listener lose weight, and is successful, but keeps getting fatter because she won't stop stealing food from the listener. Says "its your fault, you're too scrawny to stop me now" or something like that.
>>17504
Buddy, you are on the WRONG website for that.
>>17682
How do you make the heavy breathing effects? Are those added manually or can you prompt it?
>>17505
I think you missed the part where she gains weight.
>>17689
>How do you make the heavy breathing effects? Are those added manually or can you prompt it?
>>16559
She just wants to make sure you're getting into shape and staying in shape.
>>17682
Would love to see more like this with other characters
(14 KB, 556x552, images (11).png)
Someone willing to do an Audio-Trade?
Requesting this

(Source: saxxon diet show part 2)
I'm looking for writers, I'm willing to do the audio files
>>20497
What are you looking for in particular, Anon?
>>20519
Something similar like the audio files in this thread. Elastigirl, teasing about her weight gain or the Witch, forcing you to eat.

But with different characters of course.
>>20535
I'm probably not the best for script writing, but I could try if you have any prepared audio files as an example for what you can produce
>>20627
>>19272
Nta, but this girl would do well for an AI audio about her weight gain.
Who's that supposed to be?
>>22243
Who's that supposed to be?
>>22247
>>22247your husband idk why mods flipped the comments tf
>>22243
what shitty free ai website?
(783 KB, 1280x1009, 1575864578.wenisberry_peach_1.png)
>>22244
I really like your work done here. How about this request as for the release of the upcoming Peach game and a belated Mar10 day- A huge Peach who at first gained to prevent Bowser from kidnapping her but now loves being big. I think voices for Peach is easy to find
>>22267
Who u calling crazy. You crazy nigga lmao
>>22243
Man, some fat Lois content would go a long way.
Taking requests.
Name your characters and give me some lines.
>>22594
Youre going to be an agent. Dont talk to anyone.
>>22591
Lois Griffin lamenting having lost weight after Sibling Rivalry, and daydreaming about gaining it all back and then some. About how sexy it made her feel, and how much bigger she wants to be, with it eventually going off the rails into full on fantasy levels of extreme fatness.
my apologies if anyone is bothered by me blatantly shilling my content, but it is at least on subject since i used elevenlabs to make this. feel free to request any other comics to be dubbed in this style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpaApHKgbWs
>>23085

The content is pretty good, however.. the lack of variety of sounds, is kind of jarring, (chewing, burps, sloshing are one in the same most of the time in the video) but overall it’s pretty good, though
>>23135
thank you for the feedback. i am definitely going to make more of these so if anyone has any information on how to improve the results of the AI voices or where to find more sound effects (all i can find is weird vore stuff) i would really appreciate that.
>>24345
These are just moans, Ai can't replicate that.
(1.8 MB, 1024x1280, dh3lei7-90508f86-1590-4535-ac6b-566668988d73.png)
>>16559
>It's all about helping you grow. With food like this girls like myself grow taller, stronger, and fitter. And yet with this very same food a boy like yourself will grow wider, rounder, and fatter.
>>26471
I fucking came
which thread has more like the one in your image? jesus fucking christ
>>17682
Could you drop a transcript for this?
>>26814
What did you find most hot about it?