/bbwai/

(1.9 MB, 1920x1200, 1_zCw9YQICYZzozYZsqeIiYA.png)
has anyone made any homestuck ai chat bots? I have checked alot of sites and found little to none in the way of wg or inf homestuck ai bots (don't check the spoilered image it was just the last thing i had downloaded so i could make the damn thread)
>>25854 (OP)
Do we really need 2 separate threads on here dedicated to homestuck? Just use the regular chatbot thread
>>25858
not a lot of people are into homestuck and i dont wanna flood the other threads with it. if alt and bhm have seperate threads for homestuck i think it should be the same here
The point is there is already a thread called "HOMESTUCK AI" that you could have posted this request to if you really didnt want to use the regular request thread for whatever reason. Keep it to one containment thread.
>>25879
"I don't want to flood the other threads with my posts" says man flooding board with threads which take up far more space than individual posts do (on a thread which constantly sees niche requests/bots posted, might I add)
Homestuck fans ruining things since 2009.
>>25889
i thought that was just for pictures
(9.6 MB, 6600x4400, 3b4f097f6e2f9e3686dc6b1b144d76c3.png)
>>25889
>gaystuck thread
>doesn't even post the one good homestuck fat art for the thread header
Terrible showing. Could have at least tried to find one instead of posting doctor house.