/bbwai/

(21 KB, 256x256, communityIcon_3v8tg70dbl4b1.png)
Spicychat seems to be this board's primary source for uncensored fat chatbots. Their service has improved massively over the past year but I'm still getting the impression that it's free AI model is still significantly "dumber" than character.ai or chatgpt.

I want to know what your experiences have been with other services that offer unfiltered responses, such as JanitorAI or SakuraFM? How do they stack up to character.ai and Spicychat.

I'm also curious whether Spicychat's paid services are worth it?
Dopple.ai is pretty good in my opinion, it's more similar to character.ai but with no filters allowing sex and other horny thing but you do need to push it in that direction to get what you want.
The only thing I don't like about it is that it's a little dumb compared to character.ai but smart to spicychat.ai and character have a age rating like a movie so you might find a character you like but for some reason they're on a teen/pg so they won't do anything sex related with you, It also doesn't have many character yet but you can make your own still and put some features like image generation behind a paid wall.

Overall I think it's a good alternative to character.ai if you hate not being able too say anything you want to a character and them replying back.
If you're willing to pay $5 monthly at that point then your money would be better spent just getting your own gpt key so you won't need to deal with stupid filters or shit memory.
Dopple is actually really good wtf, why isn't there more people working with it. I was able to go really far with it and it gave me good replys all the time.
>>22941
I dont know what you did, in my case was always the same old shit about moderation and enjoying our bodies
>>22941
I can't find any fat bots on it, or its very limited. The search function kinda sucks
>>22654

This comment confuses me because as far as I know, the cheapest GPT plan is like $20 a month?

Unless you mean like, as a developer, in which case trying to run on your hardware is going to be hard without like, 16gb of vram.

Spicychat is decent at $15 or w/e. I don't think I could pay more than that to try their better models. However, they do let you link your gpt key, so I guess if you had a developer key you could use them.
(11 KB, 397x247, Screenshot 2024-04-12 172254.png)
>>22972

GPT isnt a local model you can download and run on your local computer, its all strictly api access. I dont know where you got that information. You pay openAI for a key that you can then pop into your preferred frontend (agnai, sillytavern, venus, etc.) and use their online LLM to interact with your bot. The free tier listed right before the $20 plan entails usage between $5-$19 dollars.

The minimum is $5 and you can set hard limits so that if you go over a certain threshold it can cut you off so you dont spend too much. You can go 1 or two lengthy convos a day using 3.5 turbo for that price. If your want gpt4 then you could most likely get away with $10 - $15 if you arent the type of person that chats with a singular bot for 6,000+ messages in a day. But both models are still vastly superior to what you get on CAI and Spicy.
I’d recommended Chai AI seeing as it has no filters and is free, you do have a limit of 70 messages every couple of hours but still a really good option. Plus you can turn any bot into a fat bot by just directing convos into that direction very easily.
I'm thoroughly enjoying SpicyChat, though my experience probably differs a lot compared to others. I pay for the 2nd subscription tier - True Supporter, $14.95. It's been the only NSFW service I've considered paying for since my experience so far has been fantastic.

Creating a bot with your own preferences is easy, it's harder to generate an image that'll suit it though. I've had some good mileage with a feedee-scenario bot that I created for myself. If you ignore certain inconsistencies that occur in conversations (e.g. inconsistent clothes on characters), you can get some pretty good narratives going. Though SpicyChat let's you edit every message between the bot and the user, so you can tweak the conversation as you go.

To new users, I'd recommend giving their $5 tier a shot. There's plenty of bots/scenes to choose from. I don't think their image generation is there yet. Not even close. Though I find the narrative capabilities of these bots to be entertaining enough to warrant subscribing.
I've tried many sites, even running my own LLMs, but the thing I enjoyed the most, was using OpenRouter combined with SillyTavern. You have to pay of course, although it's not a monthly subscription. You just add a set ammount of money and you just spend it as you generate stuff. There are also models out there that just beat ChatGPT when it comes to RP. In fact, it's quite outdated in today's standards, both in context size/memory, and quality of responses. The ones I liked the most were Claude models. Claude Opus/Sonnet are MASTERPIECE level replies, although they're expensive and requiring a bit of tuning. Claude Haiku is an amazing budget option, specially with the quality of replies it gives and with the self-moderated model you can pretty much get NSFW no problem.
Yodayo, it's free and honestly it feels a lot better than spicy
>>23485
How do I find fattybots on this site?
>>23485

I was just about to say this. They have so many bots and good ones at that. We need more folks posting their bots on there.

... Also be sure to post what settings you use