/bbwai/

(269 KB, 1280x1439, off_shift_chey_by_extrafreshalfresco_dfz7oaw_fullview.jpg) (221 KB, 1280x1386, gobbo_extermination_pt_4_by_extrafreshalfresco_dfzy3t2_fullview.jpg) (130 KB, 858x931, 5.jpg) (260 KB, 1280x1381, lunch_with_amber_by_extrafreshalfresco_dfzdvlm_fullview.jpg)
Since there are similar threads on the topic of lost artists/media on the other boards, I thought something like this would also be useful for the AI threads

I'll start with this:
"ExtraFreshAlfresco"
I find the implementation of the usual AI-generated images interesting because the faces were painted over. Unfortunately, this account no longer exists on DA, so all the pictures have been lost

Here are some examples:
>>18345 (OP)
Wait are you serious? This guy nuked all his shit? He was one of the best out there fr
Does someone has any content from the now deactivated account "Range2" from deviantart?
>>18345 (OP)
there was this one pixiv artist who focused on "extra chunky extra lolis" who werent just cookie cutter anime lolis, but the next time i checked their page it dissapeared, and i cant remember their name or anything, but their art was really good
There were two Ai pics of a red-headed fat girl in a beanie and a jacket. They were titled Wide Woman Winter 1 and 2 respectively and were uploaded on DA. Anyone have them or know the artist I'm talking about?
>>21928
Characters unable to chat :(
If anyone has the SSBBWlLOVER images of Shirley Fennette weight gain I'd appreciate it. Most of their content still exists but some of it got purged by DA.