/bbwai/

Damn, some of these (before they hit the pure horror movie tier) are gold. What software and prompts did you use? I especially like #5 in >>18007
(161 KB, 1024x1024, filing.jpg) (189 KB, 1024x1024, modern.jpg) (218 KB, 1024x1024, 1950s.jpg) (232 KB, 1024x1024, 1970s.jpg)
I need to figure out how to free my brain for more creative scenarios. I had a few of these laying about.
>>18044
I'm using the bing image generator. Dall e.3

her are some prompts for the lift/elevator scene ( a lift is an elevator in Britain)

inside an extremely narrow lift, a drastically obese hulking Great beautiful woman stares at smiling woman, 90s decor, high ceilings, dramatic lighting, flirtatious and powerful, a special aura, side view

inside an extremely narrow lift, a drastically obese hulking Great beautiful woman stares at smiling woman, 90s decor, high ceilings, dramatic lighting, flirtatious and powerful, a special aura, side view, formidable, very close, ominous

inside an extremely narrow lift, a drastically obese hulking Great beautiful ominous woman stares at sad woman, 90s decor, high ceilings, dramatic lighting, flirtatious and powerful, a special aura, side view, very close, face to face
>>18009

BLACK HOLE SUN WONT YOU COME