/bbwai/

(248 KB, 1242x1866, IMG_5545.jpeg)
What going on with all these Thread Decimations happening on the threads? Almost half of my saved threads are massacred. What happened??
>>16270 (OP)
Maybe read the sticky and realize that bbw-chan.nl is dead?
>>16278

Sorry I’m kinda a new guy so if you give me directions to it would be helpful.
>>16281
You see, what you wanna do is scroll up and read the words up there.
>>16278
Maybe try to be more helpful? Don't say "bbw-chan.nl is dead", that implies, incorrectly, that the site is dead. The site is still going strong for another year, just the URL is dead, replaced with bbw-chan.link instead.
>>16337
It's funny, if I go to "bbw-chan.nl" nothing loads. Almost like it is dead. Maybe try being correct about things.
>>16346
That's the URL. Thew SITE is literally still alive, but at the NEW URL, bbw-chan.link (here). The SITE is alive, the URL is dead. You're the one who's incorrect here.
>>16387
Ah, my mistake, I guess. Well, you go right ahead and keep using bbw-chan.nl, since that site works. Sorry for my confusion. No idea why those saved threads are gone for OP in that case.
>>16409
It'. Literally. The. Site. We're. On. Now. URL and website are not the same thing. This is the site, which used to be at the URL bbw-chan.nl. it is not dead, it moved.
>>16409
God, what an idiot. Better that you think the site is desd, honestly
>>16411
>>16413
Uh oh everyone. Look at the spelling and grammar on display here. We have a couple of Rick Sanchez's on display! Quick, go to bbw-chan.nl to avoid their genius, otherwise their logic will destroy us all!
>>16411
>>16413
This is why we need post IDs for BBWAI.

That and for the request thread spammers.
Nah it's just one retard. The first guy clearly said bbw-chan.nl was dead. Not "bbwchan".