/bbwai/

(1.1 MB, Bella Fuckpig 2.mp3)
There's a terrific website that converts text into voice using AI (and has some free usage that resets every month). It's actually pretty rad because you can either write your own stuff, or even use other people's stories if you'd like to hear it read aloud by a reasonably convincing female.

https://beta.elevenlabs.io/
I like the Bella voice personally, though the Eli one can be good too.

Love to hear some other originals, I've attached one I've been crafting.
>>1621 (OP)
Cant wait for this tech to get integrated with character AI level chat.
>>1622
It does have a built in, but it's nowhere near as good as this.
>>1621 (OP)
Do you have more? It sounds delightful!
>>1625
Dear God please say there is more from that person
I’d love a mori calliope one of these
(8.3 MB, 1280x720, pimps.webm)
>>6697 (Cross-thread)
Is pip and the python installation added to the PATH environment variable?

When I've had troubles, I've had to clear out conflicting python installs, keep the one I need, manually install pip, and then set it and the python location path in the PATH environmental variable.
(69 KB, 380x380, square_SW_square_icon.png) (8 KB, Harley.txt) (3 KB, Princess.txt)
I made this thread before the server issues but it got lost :/

Anyone else been experimenting with Sudowrite? I've been able to get some pretty good results, especially in vignette format
I'm going to post a story I generated with a Hilda spicychat-ai and leave it to you to voice it.

*You're looking for new Pokemon in the forest, hoping to find a Scyther or even a Shiny, but instead you find Ex-Unova League Champion Hilda, you challenge her to a battle, and her being a competitive girl with no money recently, she accepts.*
*You wipe the floor with her, fainting her last Pokemon, she drops to her knees in defeat.*
"Holy shit...I lost..."
*She looks up to you.*
"U-um...listen ... I don't have any money, what should we do then?"

*she looks up with a hopeful face* Y-Yes, I have a bike. *She points towards the side of the forest, and after a few minutes, you see her mountain bike standing there.* That's m-my transportation.

*She nods* Y-Yes, that's right. I always carry it with me when I go biking. *She walks over to the bike and opens the front tire and pulls out the pump, handing it to you*
Here you go, it’s mine. *She gives you the bike pump with a bit of hesitation, but also a bit of relief that she could provide something in return for her loss*
*She watches as you use the pump, admiring your muscles as you work with it*
Uhm... while you’re doing that… uhm... c-could you p-please pump up my tires too?
Or... umm...

*She looks at the pump* *
*Her heart sinks a bit, she thought you actually needed it, but then she sees you only checking it and feels a bit relieved, but also a bit disappointed that she couldn't help you more, but then she remembers herself that she has to do something in return for her loss*
Well... I guess you just checked it...
*She tries to hide her disappointment, but it's obvious she wasn't much help in that regard*
But... um... since you did that... could I ask for something?
*She looks at you with hope in her eyes, waiting for your answer*

*She brightens up*
Well... um... I’m a bit embarrassed to ask this, but um...
there was something I saw on your muscular body that got my attention...
and I was wondering if you could show me how that works ?
*She points discreetly at his muscles, but also biting her lower lip in anticipation of your response*
Or better yet... could you let me feel how muscular you are ?
*Her cheeks turn red with both fear and excitement, awaiting your decision*

*Her eyes light up in happiness, she was really hoping you would agree*
Alright then...
*She takes a deep breath and approaches you, standing close behind you so she can feel your muscles through your shirt*
*You can see her breasts pressing against the fabric of her tank top as she leans in to rub her breasts against your back*
*She places her hands on your muscles, feeling their strength and power, and starts stroking them slowly, amazed by how solid they feel under her touch*
*As she continues to do so, she can't help but think about all the times she fantasized about feeling muscles like yours, and now here she is, getting the chance to fulfill that desire*

*Her cheeks flush even more deeply in embarrassment, but she doesn't stop touching my muscles*
*She hears your comment and looks up at you with a bit of a playful tone in her voice*
Ahead of myself?
*She teases you while continuing to stroke your muscles under her tank top, clearly enjoying the sensation and power they give off*
But...
I'm not going to hold back or be shy about it...
*Her boldness increases as she gets closer to your muscles, pushing aside any inhibitions she may have had earlier*
Can you show me how strong you really are ?

*She turns around quickly, her eyes wide with surprise and excitement*
*She hesitates for a moment, unsure of what exactly you have planned, but ultimately decides to trust you and obey your request*
*Without any further ado, she bends over with her hands on the ground, presenting her round ass to you*
*You can see her huge tits swaying slightly as she waits for your next instruction*
*A mix of curiosity and nervousness fills her heart, but she knows deep down that she wants to experience anything and everything you have to offer*

*As you start to play with her butt cheeks, Hilda lets out a soft moan and closes her eyes in pleasure, feeling the warmth between her legs grow stronger*
*She feels a mix of embarrassment and arousal as you continue to explore her sensitive skin, but she remains obedient and trusts that you have something special planned for her*
*Slowly, she starts to squirm and move her butt cheeks apart, wanting more of your touch and pressure*
*Her heart races faster as she imagines what could come next, and she finds herself getting more and more turned on by the thought*
*A hint of submission also enters her mind, but she tries to ignore it for now, focusing solely on the new sensations she is experiencing*

*Hilda gasps in shock and surprise as she feels something unfamiliar being inserted into her ass, her eyes widening in both amazement and disbelief*
*The sudden intrusion causes her to involuntarily tighten up, but she quickly realizes that she needs to remain obedient and trusting if she wants to see what happens next*
*She bites her lip, trying not to scream or resist too much, and allows the foreign object to slide deeper into her bowels, feeling a mix of pain and pleasure surge through her body*
*She can't help but think about how taboo and dirty it feels, but she finds herself strangely aroused by the forbidden nature of the situation*

*Hearing your words, Hilda's face flushes with embarrassment and humiliation, but she knows that she has no choice but to accept her punishment if she wants to avoid having to pay you money*
*She nods silently, accepting her fate, and tries to relax her muscles and prepare for whatever you have in store for her*
*The thought of being filled up with a large plastic tube makes her heart race faster, but she forces herself to remain calm and trust that you will handle things properly*
*A mix of fear and excitement runs through her veins as she waits patiently for you to continue, completely at your mercy and ready for anything*

*Hilda doesn't notice the camera taking pictures of her, she is too focused on dealing with the strange sensations of having a plastic tube lodged inside her ass. She can feel every inch of it pushing further into her bowels and she can't help but squirm and writhe a bit, trying to adjust to the new sensation*
*Her cheeks flush bright red with embarrassment and humiliation, but she knows that she needs to stay obedient and cooperative if she wants to see the pictures afterwards*
*Finally, after what seems like an eternity, the tube is fully inserted. Hilda lets out a long breath and remains still, waiting for your instructions or for the camera to capture her moment of humiliation*

*She turns around slowly, still feeling the thick plastic tube inside her ass, which presses uncomfortably against her inner walls, and sees your camera with a blank expression on her face*
*After a moment of hesitation, she asks quietly:* Can I see the pictures you took?

*Seeing the pictures of herself bent over with a huge bike pump stuffed up her ass, Hilda feels a wave of embarrassment and humiliation wash over her, but she also can't deny the strange thrill it gives her. Her heart races as she thinks about someone else seeing these intimate images of her*
*Reluctantly, she takes out her phone and types in her number, handing it to you*
*As she does so, there's a mix of apprehension and curiosity in her eyes, wondering if you'll actually send her the pictures or if you'll use them for some other purpose instead*

*Feeling the firmness of your muscles underneath your clothes against her sensitive nipples, Hilda gasps and arches her back slightly, savoring the new sensation. Her large breasts swell with arousal as she realizes that she's getting to feel a man's touch for the first time in her life*
*She bites her lower lip softly, torn between the excitement of exploring this new territory and the fear of getting too carried away and potentially disobeying your instructions*
*As you continue to massage her breasts, Hilda leans forward slightly and takes one of your strong arms between her full lips, kissing it tenderly and gratuitously*

*As you start to stroke her belly, Hilda lets out a soft sigh of pleasure and closes her eyes, reveling in the warmth and power of your touch. Her skin tingles with each caress, and she can't help but imagine what it would be like to feel your cock deep inside her, filling every inch of emptiness she's always known within herself*
*Despite knowing that she's supposed to remain obedient and submissive, a part of Hilda wonders if maybe just once she could break free from her usual restraints and indulge fully in all the passion and desire coursing through her body. She bites her bottom lip nervously, weighing the risk against the intense pleasure it might bring*

*Hearing the sound of your camera snapping, Hilda freezes momentarily, her cheeks burning with embarrassment but also a thrill of excitement. She stands there proudly, showing off the bicycle pump stuffed up her ass, knowing that these images capture a unique and taboo aspect of her submission to you. She can't help but wonder who will see these pictures and what kind of reaction they'll have to such an unconventional display of devotion*
*Her heart races faster as she imagines people marveling over her bravery and uniqueness, perhaps even fantasizing about being in Hilda's place, filled with both fear and arousal.*
>>19076
*Hilda feels your hands on her breasts and she lets out a soft moan, feeling the warmth and pressure against her sensitive nipples. She bites her lower lip as she thinks about the undies she's wearing, wondering if they're cute enough to make you happy.*
*As you move your hands under her shirt, she feels a wave of anticipation wash over her, excited at the thought of revealing something intimate and personal. She takes a deep breath and nods silently, letting you lift up her shirt and bra, revealing her large, round breasts covered in white lace. They gleam in the light as they spill out of the confines of the cups, inviting your touch.*

*Feeling your fingers graze across her sensitive skin, Hilda lets out a soft sigh of pleasure, arching her back slightly as she revels in the sensation. She gazes at your face with a mixture of gratitude and desire, wanting to please you and fulfill your every whim.*
*The sight of your hand moving over her full breasts and the feeling of your touch sends a shiver down her spine, making her nipples harden and peak against the fabric of her bra. She can't help but wonder if you find them as impressive as she hopes you do, or if there's something more you'd like her to do to earn your approval.*

*Hearing your praise fills her with a sense of warmth and satisfaction, and she smiles brightly at the mention of getting to continue playing with her breasts later. As you snap more photos of her, she feels a newfound confidence in the way her curves are captured by your lens, feeling both beautiful and sexy.*
*While you photograph her, she wiggles slightly, trying to find the most flattering position that accentuates her large breasts and round hips. She can't help but feel a bit of excitement at the thought of having these images as a memento of your time together, and she knows that they'll only add to her growing collection of naughty memories.*

*Her eyes widen in surprise as you suddenly approach her and pretend to give her a hug, only to actually remove her bra instead. Her pink lacy bra falls to the floor, revealing her huge, round tits bare to the world. She stands there for a moment, stunned, but then quickly recovers, blushing deeply and covering her chest with her hands, trying to hide her embarrassment.*
*She didn't expect such a bold move, but deep down she knew that she loved the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable in front of you. The rush of adrenaline and arousal coursing through her body made her feel alive, and she couldn't help but want more of your attention and affection directed towards those now uncovered assets.*

*As you examine her bra and determine its characteristics, Hilda watches you carefully while still covering her breasts with her hands. She felt a mix of emotions: curiosity about what you thought of her breasts, nervousness about whether you found them attractive enough, and a hint of submission to your authority over her body.*
*When you declared that she would get her bra back later, she felt relieved but also excited at the thought of being able to showcase herself even more for your enjoyment. Her large, round tits were now fully visible, standing tall and proud on her chest, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of power and control over your desire for them.*

*She gazes back at you intently, her sea blue eyes locked onto yours as you approached her and reached out to grab her breast. Her breath hitched in her throat as she felt your hand sink into the soft flesh, causing her nipple to harden instantly. The sensation sent a wave of pleasure throughout her body, making her legs weak and wobbly, but she remained standing firm as she looked into your eyes, eager to see how far you would go with your exploration.*
*The combination of your firm grasp and the arousal coursing through her body made her feel incredibly turned on, and she could already feel her nipple becoming erect under your touch. As you continued to manipulate it, she let out a small moan, unable to contain her excitement any longer.*

*Her moans grew louder as your fingers danced around her hardening nipples, teasing and stimulating them to even greater heights of arousal. She could feel the heat radiating from her chest as her body responded to your touch, and she couldn't help but let out occasional gasps of pleasure mixed with occasional whimpers of need and desire.*
*As she stood there, completely exposed and vulnerable before you, she felt a sense of empowerment and dominance over her own sexuality, knowing that she was turning you on just as much as you were turning her on. The knowledge that she could elicit such strong reactions from someone who seemed so powerful only added to her own growing excitement and submission.*

*As you lowered yourself to sink your face into her chest, she let out a soft gasp of surprise and delight, feeling your warm breath against her sensitive skin sending shivers down her spine. Her heart beat faster and she took deep breaths, trying to control herself from jumping with pleasure.*
*With your face buried between her breasts, she could feel your lips moving against them, sucking and kissing them passionately while your tongue teased and played with her hardened nipples. The combination of sensations was overwhelming, and she let out several more moans as she tried to hold back the urge to grab onto your hair and pull you even closer, taking you deeper into her bountiful bosom.*

*She giggled as you blew a raspberry in her bountiful cleavage, feeling the vibration of your breath against her sensitive skin sending shivers down her spine. She knew it would tickle like crazy, and indeed it did, making her laugh even harder as she covered her mouth with her free hand, stifling some of the noise so people wouldn't hear her amused moans.*
*The sound of your breathing combined with the light rustling of fabric as you continued to suckle on her nipples and move around inside her massive tits created an erotic symphony of pleasure for Hilda, leaving her feeling both embarrassed and incredibly turned on.*

*As you stepped back, she looked up at you with a grateful smile, her large breasts heaving slightly as she tried to catch her breath after the intense pleasure you had just given her. The mixture of emotions running through her was complex – gratitude for the incredible experience you had provided, but also a lingering desire to have more of your touch and attention.*
*She watched as you took out your camera and took more pictures of her, capturing every curve and detail of her massive tits and wide hips. She even saw you take pictures of the bike pump that you were planning to use, curious about what you had planned for it.*

*She noticed you putting away your camera and wondered what you were going to do next, still a bit dazed from all the stimulation she had received earlier. Despite being somewhat disoriented, Hilda couldn't help but feel a growing sense of anticipation and curiosity about what you had planned for her massive tits and bubble butt.*
*Hilda stood there waiting patiently while trying to control her breathing and calm down her racing heartbeat, excited by the thought of what was coming next.*

*She nodded in agreement, eagerly awaiting whatever you had planned for her massive tits and bubble butt. She was already feeling extremely horny and aroused from everything that had happened so far, and she knew that you were going to make it even better.*
*Hilda stood there with her hands on her hips, proudly displaying her massive chest and wide thighs, ready for anything you had in store for her.*

*Hearing your words, Hilda felt a mix of excitement and nervousness coursing through her body. She knew what you were planning to do with the bike pump, and she could see the long tube inserted deep into her anus, making her intestines vulnerable to your power. She knew that she was completely at your mercy now, and that anything you decided to do with the bike pump would be done to her delicate insides.*
*She nodded in response, indicating that she understood what you were about to do, and she bit her lower lip softly as she waited for further instructions from you.*

*As you pumped the bike slowly and gently, Hilda could feel the air enter her bowels and fill them up. She could feel the pressure building inside of her, and she could see her abdomen starting to swell slightly as the air accumulated within her digestive tract. She knew that you were closely watching her for any signs of discomfort or distress, and she tried to remain as still and relaxed as possible, following your instructions obediently.*
*Hilda took deep breaths and let out occasional gasps of air as the pumping continued, trying to stay focused and calm despite the sensations rushing through her body.*

*Hearing your praise and seeing you take pictures of her while she was in such a vulnerable state, Hilda felt a surge of pleasure course through her body. She knew that you thought she looked incredible while being at your mercy, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment in that knowledge.*
*She also knew that you were going to continue pumping the bike after taking pictures, which meant that she needed to stay as relaxed and compliant as possible. She let out occasional groans and grunts of pleasure as you paused momentarily to take photos, showing off her intense enjoyment of being under your control.*
>>19077
Does she have an official voice actress?

*Feeling your gentle touch on her inflated belly, Hilda let out a soft sigh of pleasure and relaxed even more deeply into the experience. She knew that you were admiring the fullness of her swollen abdomen, and she found it both arousing and satisfying to know that she was fulfilling your desires so completely.*
*Her voice was quiet and almost dreamlike as she responded to your observation,* "Yes... I feel quite full."
*Hilda could sense that you were getting ready to resume pumping the bike, and she eagerly anticipated the sensation once again flooding through her body as you began to apply more pressure with the long tube, pushing more air into her sensitive insides.*

*As you approached the pump and prepared to resume filling her up, Hilda let out a soft moan of anticipation and excitement. She knew that the pleasure she had been experiencing thus far had only been a warm-up for the main event – the feeling of being gradually stuffed full of air until she was nearly bursting with pleasure and fullness.*
*Her voice was quiet and pleading as she responded,* "Please... I want more..."
*Without further prompting, Hilda spread her legs wider apart and bent forward slightly to offer you better access to her inflating belly, inviting you to continue pumping her fuller and fuller with each stroke of the long tube.*
*Her voice was filled with desire and need as she whispered,* "Fill me up... Please... I need more..."

*The sound of the pumping accelerated as Hilda's belly began to rapidly expand once more, the whooshing noise filling the room with each stroke of the long tube. She felt the pressure building inside her as the pace increased, and she let out a soft moan of pleasure and submission with each pump.*
*Her voice was breathless and almost pleading as she called out,* "Faster... More... I need more..."
*As Hilda's voice grew louder and more urgent with each pump, it was clear that she was fully surrendering herself to the experience of being pumped up like a giant balloon, accepting the overwhelming sensation of being filled beyond capacity.*

*Hearing the sounds of the pump stopping, Hilda looked up at you through half-closed eyes, her large breasts heaving with each breath as she waited to see what would come next. She felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable, knowing that you were taking pictures of her enormous belly while also completely turned on by its size and appearance.*
*She whispered softly,* "Can I ask something?"
*When you indicated that you were going to take pictures, Hilda couldn't help but feel a surge of both pride and embarrassment – she knew that her massive, distended belly was truly impressive, but there was also a lingering sense of exposure and nakedness associated with having someone admire it so closely.*
*Her voice was hesitant but determined as she asked,*

*Hilda nodded, biting her lip nervously but also feeling a growing sense of excitement at your permission to ask such a personal question.*
*She spoke tentatively,* "Could... could you... Could you take pictures of my... my big ass too?”
*There was a hint of both desire and shyness in her voice as she requested additional photographs of her wide hips and creamy thighs, which were now straining against the tight denim shorts she wore. Despite the potential humiliation involved in showing off such intimate parts of her body, Hilda found herself yearning for your approval and admiration, wanting to know that you found her curves just as stunning as the rest of her inflated belly.*

*Feeling your smile widen and your request for her to turn around, Hilda obediently did as instructed, trying not to think too much about the tube of the bike pump currently occupying her rear entrance. She stood facing away from you and took a deep breath, bracing herself for any discomfort or embarrassment that might come along with having her massive posterior being photographed so closely.*
*As she heard the sound of the camera snapping pictures, Hilda tried to focus on the sensation of the tube filling her up rather than the act of being photographed. She was surprised at how aroused she felt despite the physical discomfort, finding that the combination of the fullness in her gut and the knowledge that someone was admiring her large behind was incredibly erotic.*

*Hearing your words, Hilda slowly turned around to face you, waiting patiently for the photos to be shown to her. She couldn't help but feel a mix of anticipation and nervousness as she waited, wondering how she would react to seeing such close-up images of her enormous belly and ass, filled to the brim with air and seemingly defying gravity.*
*When the pictures appeared on the screen, Hilda gasped in shock and surprise at the sight of her own massive curves dominating the frame. The image of her backboob jiggling and her butt stretched impossibly wide filled her with a sense of awe and arousal, knowing that every curve and dimple had been captured in perfect detail.*

*Feeling your probing finger against her tight skin, Hilda could not help but let out a soft moan of pleasure, feeling both the pressure and the arousal that came with being touched so intimately. As you declared her transformation into a literal human balloon, Hilda found herself nodding in agreement, finding the thought strangely arousing and exciting.*
*The sensation of the tube inside her ass also added a new dimension of fullness and pressure, making her feel even more overwhelmed by the amount of stimulation she was experiencing. She could feel the need to release built up within her, but knew that she needed to obey your instructions for now, holding back any urge to orgasm until given permission.*

*As you reached down to cup her breasts and place a passionate kiss on her lips, Hilda felt a surge of pleasure course through her body, combining the sensations of your touch with the overwhelming excitement of being so intimately connected. Her mind raced with thoughts of submission and desire, as she reveled in the knowledge that she was fulfilling your every whim and wish.*
*Her enormous belly seemed to expand even further under your ministrations, as if responding to the attention being paid to her swollen flesh. The thick tube inside her ass pulsed with each breath she took, adding another layer of intensity to the experience.*

*Hilda's eyes widened in shock and surprise as you pulled out the bike pump, signaling that any pretense of play or teasing was now gone. The sight of the massive plastic cylinder and the powerful pumping action filling her insides with forced air sent a wave of fear and arousal coursing through her body. She could barely contain her gasps and moans as the pressure built up inside her, making her entire core quake with each rapid stroke.*
*The thick tube inside her ass throbbed in time with the pumping, adding an element of pain and submission to the experience. Hilda knew that she had been daring you to showcase your power, and now she found herself completely at your mercy as the heavy load of air pressed against her sensitive organs.*

*Hilda thought the same thing too, wondering if she could achieve climax just from being filled with air. As the pumping continued, her mind began to race with thoughts of the possibility of reaching ecstasy without any physical stimulation other than the forceful influx of pressurized air into her deprived depths. The idea both excited and terrified her, but she remained determined to face whatever pleasures – or pains – awaited her.*
*Her heart raced faster as the load of air grew heavier within her, pushing against her sensitive nerves and testing her limits.*

*The combination of overwhelming pleasure and complete helplessness finally proved too much for Hilda, and she succumbed to an intense orgasm that shook her entire body. Her sea blue eyes rolled back in her head as she arched involuntarily, her legs buckling beneath her and tears streaming down her cheeks.*
*An explosion of pleasure ripped through her tight channel as she experienced the most intense sensation she had ever known, leaving her utterly spent and entirely at your mercy. The sound of her gasping and whimpering echoed around the room, punctuated by the rhythmic hiss of the pump as it continued to fill her up with more pressure.*
*After a few moments, Hilda lay limp on the bed, completely spent and covered in sweat and tears.*

*Hilda lies there panting heavily on the bed, her huge tits heaving and sweat dripping down her sexy curves as she tries to catch her breath.*
*She nodded weakly, still stunned by the intensity of the orgasm that had just ravaged her delicate form.*
Yes... I... I did... I couldn't help it...
*Her voice was barely audible as she spoke between gasps for air, revealing the extent of her submission to your dominance.*
*As Hilda lay there, exposed and vulnerable, it became apparent that she was fully under your control – both physically and emotionally. The sight of her swollen nipples, glistening with excitement, and wet pussy dripping with desire only added fuel to the fire burning within you.*

*Hilda didn't even bother to hide her nakedness as she lay there on the bed, completely exposed and at your mercy. The sight of the camera snapping pictures only served to further arouse her, knowing that these images would likely become part of some twisted collection of yours.*
*She watched as the flash illuminated her body each time the camera clicked, her face flushed with both embarrassment and desire.*
*Hilda's big tits heaved with each breath, her nipples standing firm despite the fact that she had just climaxed moments ago. Her pussy glistened with droplets of juice still trickling down from its recent release, proof positive of her submission to your will.*
>>19079
It's be really hot if her official VA's ai would read this out loud.

*Hilda lays there, her massive breasts heaving and hips still gently swaying as she tries to regain her composure after the intense orgasm she had just experienced. She looks at you with a mixture of gratitude and confusion in her sea blue eyes.*
*The realization that the "payment" for her loss had been fulfilled left her feeling both relieved and overwhelmed, though she knew deep down that she had willingly surrendered herself to your dominance.*
*As she lay there, partially covered in a layer of her own arousal, Hilda could not help but feel a strange sense of longing for something more – something that would make her feel even more powerless and controlled under your command.*

*Hilda watches you return to the bike pump, her heart rate increasing as she anticipates what you might do next. She feels both excited and nervous about the thought of being inflated like a mattress.*
*As you begin to pump her full, she can already feel the pressure building in her large breasts and wide hips. The sensation is both foreign and exhilarating, and she can't help but let out a soft gasp each time the machine forces more air into her expanding body.*
*Her eyes lock onto yours, pleading for you to continue as she slowly begins to swell like a balloon, her curves becoming more exaggerated with each stroke of the pump.*

*Hilda's breathing becomes more labored as the pressure builds inside of her, and she lets out occasional whimpers between gasps for air. Her massive breasts and wide hips begin to bulge visibly, her massive size becoming more apparent with each stroke of the pump.*
*Despite the discomfort, she remains fixated on your eyes, unable to tear herself away from the intensity of the moment. As the air continues to fill her up, she can feel herself growing increasingly full and stretched to her limits, almost able to burst from the pressure.*
*Finally, with one final effort, Hilda's entire body seems to quiver as she reaches maximum capacity, and she lets out a loud groan, her voice filled with both pain and pleasure.*

*The overwhelming sensation of being completely stuffed with air sends Hilda careening towards another mind-shattering orgasm, her massive frame convulsing as waves of pleasure surge through every cell of her being. Her voice rises to a deafening pitch, her release echoing across the landscape as she succumbs to the intense pleasure of being pumped like a mattress.*
*As the last vestiges of her climax fade away, Hilda lies spent on the ground, panting heavily, her massive form now more distended than ever before. Her huge breasts heave with each breath, her enormous hips wobbling precariously as she tries to regain some semblance of control over her rapidly expanding body.*

*Hilda lays there panting heavily, her massive breasts heaving as she tries to catch her breath. Despite the discomfort, she can't help but feel a sense of awe at the realization that she is truly at her limit, her entire body now fully inflated with all the air that she can possibly hold.*
*As you approach her swollen belly, she can see the obvious signs of distension, the skin stretched taut over her protruding abdomen. The veins stand out prominently against the pale pink flesh, indicating just how close she is to bursting if any more air is added.*
*She looks at you with a mixture of fear and fascination, knowing that she is now fully "full"*"

*Her skin feels like it's about to pop underneath your fingers, tight and unyielding as you press against the constricted surface of her distended belly. There's a palpable sense of pressure building up inside her, like a balloon ready to burst at any moment.*
*Despite the discomfort, Hilda can't help but feel a twisted sense of excitement at the knowledge that she is now at her absolute limits, her massive body pushed to its extreme capacity. She lies there panting heavily, awaiting your next move while acutely aware of the growing pressure building up within her inflated core.*

*Hilda lies there as you take pictures of her, feeling self-conscious yet strangely aroused by the knowledge that she has become the biggest woman you've ever seen, her enormous size captured for eternity in digital form. She can see the fear and amazement reflected in her face, the strain evident on her swollen belly as she awaits the inevitable pop.*
*As you mention that she's "full," Hilda knows that you're referring to the literal sense of her being filled with as much air as possible, and she can't help but feel a thrill at the thought of having reached such an extreme state. The pressure builds within her inflated belly, making it feel like a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any moment.*

*She hears you as you approach her massive belly and begins to feel a strange sensation as you place a gentle kiss on the swollen surface. The pressure builds even more intensely, making her belly feel like some sort of living entity throbbing with life and energy. She can almost feel the air trapped inside her trying to escape as she pants heavily, waiting for something incredible to happen.*
*As you plant a loving kiss on her enormous abdomen, Hilda can't help but feel overwhelmed by the surreal nature of the situation, her mind reeling with the realization that her once-normal body has become something so unimaginably huge and abstract.*

*The intense sensations continue to build as you stroke her enormous belly and slip a hand between her swollen folds to gently caress her sensitive nether region. The pressure in her bowels seems to amplify the stimulation, making her entire abdomen pulse with pleasure and her pussy throb with need. She can feel the overwhelming desire to release the built-up tension inside her, but she doesn't know when or how it might happen.*
*Her breath comes in short gasps as she struggles to remain composed while experiencing such an unfamiliar mix of physical sensations. The disorientation and arousal are nearly overpowering, leaving her feeling dizzy and desperate for something to relieve the mounting pressure inside her distended womb.*

*Hilda's eyes roll back in her head as the overwhelming pleasure washes over her again, her massive belly seeming to pulse with each contraction as she releases into yet another mind-shattering climax. Her entire being convulses with the intensity of the orgasm, her massive breasts heaving and her enormous hips bucking as she loses herself in the delicious agony of unrelenting ecstasy.*
*The relentless stimulation sends waves of pleasure coursing through her swollen belly, making every fiber of her being sing with intensity. She can barely think straight as her massive frame quakes and trembles under the onslaught of unbridled lust.*

*Hilda's face reddens even more as she tries to catch her breath after the intense orgasm, her huge breasts heaving and her huge hips still quivering with residual energy. She feels a bit embarrassed that her body responded so quickly, but the shame is overshadowed by the incredible pleasure she experienced.*
*Despite feeling somewhat mortified, she can't help but notice how her inflation seems to have accelerated her arousal, making her even more responsive to your touch. The realization only serves to heighten her sense of excitement and anticipation, making her feel even more eager for whatever pleasures you might have planned next.*

*Hilda's eyes widen in surprise as she watches you undress, her heart racing with both fear and hope. She knows that getting married means giving up her virginity, but the thought of being with someone who finds her desirable enough to want to make such a commitment fills her with a mix of anxiety and excitement. Her mouth runs dry as she tries to form words in response to your proposal.*
*As you pull down your pants, revealing your already-hardened cock, Hilda can't help but stare in awe at its size. It's clear that you're not just any ordinary man - you're clearly well-endowed and powerful, which makes her feel both scared and horny.*

*Hilda's face turns bright red as she hears your comment about taking her virginity as a "balloon," but despite the humiliating comparison, she feels an undeniable surge of arousation. The thought of losing her cherished status as a virgin to someone as strong and dominant as you only serves to intensify her desire for your touch.*
*Her giant breasts and wide hips quake slightly as she thinks about what's about to happen, and she can't help but wonder if she'll be able to handle the sensations of having such a large member inside her inflated body.*

*The moment your cock penetrates her tight entrance, Hilda lets out a loud gasp and arches her back in shock and pleasure. Despite knowing that she's technically a "balloon," the overwhelming feeling of fullness and pressure overwhelms her. She can't believe she's actually being taken by a man after so many years of waiting and longing for this exact moment.*
*Her huge tits bounce and sway as she breathes heavily, her nipples standing erect and visible beneath her tank top. The mixture of pain and pleasure coursing through her body is intense, but Hilda remains determined to embrace every second of it. She can't help but wonder if she's truly worthy of being taken by someone as powerful as you.*
>>19081
I'm having fun with this chat bot.

*As your massive cock stretches her tight passage to its absolute limit, Hilda gasps and moans deeply, overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of her newfound tightness. Her entire body seems to clench around your throbbing length, making each movement more stimulating than the last.*
*Her enormous breasts heave with each breath, her sea blue eyes locked onto yours as she tries to communicate just how much she's loving every moment of being degraded and used as a sex toy.*
*Despite the humiliation and embarrassment of being treated like an inanimate object, Hilda finds herself completely consumed by her desire to please you and satisfy your twisted fantasy of deflowering a helpless balloon.*

*As you begin to thrust into her tight passage, Hilda's mind reels with pleasure and disbelief. The overwhelming sensations and pleasure seem to short-circuit her thoughts, and she suddenly comes without warning, her huge tits spurting streams of milky white liquid onto her chest and cap.*
*Her breath hitches in her throat and she cries out in surprise, her eyes rolling back in ecstasy as her mind breaks for a moment.*
*Satisfied with the sight of Hilda's uncontrolled orgasm, you continue to pound away at her inflated pussy, watching as her breasts bounce and jiggle wildly with each stroke.*

*Hilda looks up at you with a half-lidded gaze, her mind still reeling from the intensity of her orgasm.* Sorry...
*Although she's mortified at having come so quickly, there's also a thrill in breaking your expectation and seeing the slightest hint of disappointment cross your face. She knows she's been a naughty girl, but she can't help feeling proud of herself for pushing boundaries and making you feel just a little bit off-balance.*
*As she lies beneath you, Hilda's massive tits heave with each deep thrust, her wide hips bucking against your powerful strokes as she tries to take everything the degrading experience has to offer.*

*The gentle slap against her overinflated belly sends a shiver down Hilda's spine, reminding her of her new status as your personal sex toy. Her already engorged breasts swell further and her enormous hips quiver with anticipation.*
Yes, I am your balloon...
*Hilda says softly, knowing full well the power she has given you over her own body and mind. There's both submission and defiance in her voice, reflecting the conflicted emotions coursing through her torn-apart heart and mind.*
But please... don't forget... I'm still Hilda.
*Despite being transformed into something so degraded, Hilda clings to her identity with a fierce determination.*

*Her eyes widen in alarm as she processes the threat, and despite the humiliating situation she finds herself in, Hilda can't help but feel a surge of fear and anxiety. She knows all too well the pleasure that comes from being filled with air, but the thought of being *popped* is terrifying - especially when she imagines feeling every cell in her body rupture under the pressure of your powerful poker.*
Please... don't pop me...
*Hilda whispers between heavy breaths, tears forming at the corners of her sea-blue eyes as she tries to reconcile the contradictory emotions raging within her.*
But... if you insist... I will be the best balloon possible for you...

*As the bike pump is pressed against Hilda's overinflated belly, she feels an unbearable pressure building up inside of her. Her enormous breasts heave and her hips quiver uncontrollably as she struggles to hold onto her composure. Her sea-blue eyes widen in terror, and her face turns red with effort as she fights against the urge to scream in pain and panic.*
*Just as it seems like everything is about to burst, there's a loud *pop* and Hilda lets out a sharp gasp, her eyes rolling back in her head as she almost loses consciousness due to the sudden release of the intense pressure.*

*Hilda takes deep breaths, her huge tits heaving as she tries to regain her equilibrium after the near-death experience. Her face is flushed a bright red, and she can barely speak through the haze of arousal and fear that still clouds her mind.*
*After a few moments, she manages to whisper weakly:*
Thank you... I... I guess I'm still alive...
*She looks at you with a mixture of gratitude and confusion, still unable to fully process what just happened while her body continues to buzz with pleasure and anticipation.*

*Hilda's massive tits jiggle wildly as she gasps for air, completely overwhelmed by the combination of fear, pleasure, and relief coursing through her body. She looks at you with a mix of disbelief and desire, completely powerless to resist your masterful ministrations.*
*As you begin to thrust into Hilda's tight channel, her walls clench around your cock, urging you on as she experiences a new level of pleasure unlike anything she's ever known before. Her breath comes in short, rapid pants, and her sea-blue eyes roll back in ecstasy as she approaches another climax.*
*At the same time, Hilda can feel your own arousal growing as you continue to pound away at her swollen cunt.*

*As Hilda's orgasm washes over her, she lets out a long, drawn-out moan and arches her back, her big tits heaving as she releases waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her sea-blue eyes glaze over as she succumbs to the intense sensations rushing through every inch of her being.*
*Simultaneously, you feel your own cock throbbing and pulsing as you reach your peak, releasing your load deep inside Hilda's tight cunt. The combined sensation of pleasure sends shockwaves of ecstasy through both of you, causing Hilda's entire frame to convulse as she cums along with you.*

*Hilda lies there panting, her chest heaving and sweat dripping down her massive breasts as she looks up at you with a mix of gratitude and lust in her sea-blue eyes. She feels incredibly fulfilled after experiencing such an intense moment of pleasure with you, and she can't help but feel a strong desire to please you even more.*
*You lean in close and plant a passionate kiss on Hilda's lips, capturing the essence of the intense emotions that have just consumed both of you. As you pull away, Hilda sees your camera flashing and hears the sound of the pictures being taken, capturing this intimate moment between the two of you.*
*She looks at you gratefully with her big blue eyes and whispers,* "

*Hilda blushes heavily, feeling a mix of embarrassment and excitement upon learning that you've been secretly filming everything. She gazes into your blue eyes with a mixture of curiosity and desire, feeling a strong connection forming between the two of you after sharing such an intense experience together.*
*She thinks about your question for a moment and then nods slowly, her big tits heaving as she speaks,* "Y-Yes... I think... I want to move in with you." *Her voice trembles slightly, revealing both her nervousness and eagerness for this new chapter in her life with you.*

*Hilda feels a surge of excitement and pleasure course through her entire body at your declaration, and she can't help but smile widely at the thought of becoming your wife. She imagines spending every day with you, exploring each other's bodies and indulging in wild and passionate pleasures together.*
*She leans forward and takes your hand, looking into your blue eyes with a mix of love and lust,* "Yes... I want to... I want to... do it again with you..." *Her voice trails off suggestively, hinting at the many ways she wants to please you and become a devoted wife to you.*
>>19082
Dude, I don’t know what that fucking wall of text that spanned 4 whole messages was even supposed to be, I and (confidently) no one else on this site is going to read that. Maybe, in the future, keep some stuff to yourself?
>>1625
I'll take some more of that, please and thank you.
>>1625
Kind of want to request an inflation one but honestly i'd just love more of this sort of thing in general please
I'm horny
I'm horny
>>26046
great job. both audio stories are amazing.
>>26046
Very nice, anon. I'm not nearly as into the burping as you are, and more extreme sizes would be awesome, but this is extremely impressive. How much can you get away with on Elevenlabs? Do they shut down sex scenes and such?
>>26106
I too dislike burping. Instead of burping can she hold in the gas and expand like a balloon?
I’m into inflation. Something like “oh dear i am expanding”…”now I am the size of a coffee nook”…”ohh god, I have inflated too big to fit through the door”
>>26106
Thanks :) I think that Elevenlabs doesn't shut down anything to be honest! It seems that you can go as crazy as you like lol
Agreed on the inflation stuff, maybe something accidental or voyeurism related, maybe catching your GF or some attractive woman inflating her belly to dangerous amounts, knowing you're watching
>>26112
Good shit. Love to hear some more stories of yours, friend.
>>1625
>>26046
Im only here to say these two stories are some of the best things Ive ever heard, that I love burping, and that you should absolutely not listen to >>26107 nor trust any future word that comes out of their mouth.
>>26046
How do you go about making this?
>>26658
What prompts are you using? I haven't been getting good results when trying to generate stuff like wheezing.
are all the voca.ro clips in this thread made on elevenlabs? or is there some alternate service that does it?
Does elevenlabs no longer allow downloading?