/bbwai/

(231 KB, 2559x1393, pls help how to fix xformers. I think maybe it broke when I updated some stuff with pip. or some such. the weird thing is though I have both the pytorch 1.13 and 2.01 still on my machine Screenshot 2023-10-19 100159.png)
so uh I guess pip updated some stuff and it broke xformers?

Anyone know how to fix this? it's weird, pip automatically attempted to uninstall pytorch 1.13 so I told it to reinstall pytorch 1.13 but that didn't help, both folders are still on my computer...

but I am starting to wonder if my main system's pip is separate from my installation of webgui stablediffusion? because I've never intentionally used them together and I noticed webgui stable diffusion has it's own copy of pip in it's site packages separate from the main installation of it....

or is xformers no longer relevent anyways?
nevermind I found https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable-diffusion-webui/issues/11965 which fixed it for me

feel free to delete this thread, or leave it up for technical reference in the future (in case anyone else has the same problem)

alternatively for an nvidia 4000 series card is having xformers mode on worthwhile still? I assume yes?