/bbwai/

(56 KB, 640x640, download (23).jpeg)
StufferAI generates it's fair amount of useless crap, that's no doubt. And I've seen my share of three-breasted, two-headed monstrosities splattered in goo, etc. Some are good for a laugh, some are good for a wretch.

But every once in a while, it will generate something, at least to my eyes, that looks like CP (NOT like the attached pic). They show as young, thin, small, short, physically underdeveloped, etc. And I am definitely NOT prompting for anything like that. Is anyone else seeing that issue come up?
It absolutely feels like a trap because it keeps generating stuff without prompts, not only that but especially worrisome given the message with the ban.

Is it even possible that the message it gives is a real threat? Because thats entrapment at best.
>>14512
what is the message in question?
(106 KB, 395x197, image.png)
>>14520
its this, which is quite a horrifying message but the more I think of it I really cant imagine much can be done with it, especially when its falsely creating so many bad images.
>>14547
I would probably flee the country if I read that
>>14523
Just go to the website using Tor if you really fear this shit.
Yeah, I'm the developer of stuffer.ai and I've noticed the same. It sorta seems like the biggergirls models seems to lean towards that on its own sometimes even without promoting it. As if those things accidentally got over baked during the training somehow. I'm trying to steer it away from doing that by default with some hidden negative prompt guidance that should help. But if I can't get rid of that randomly happening then I might just need to train my own models that ensures that's less of an issue. Also the ban nonsense has been removed for being obnoxious. It didn't actually do anything I was just trying to scare off some people spamming the site with those things but I went too far with thy obnoxiousness so I apologize for that.
>>14583
Well, I'm glad you got stuff fixed in the end.
>>14583
As long as you scare away the right assholes, I'm okay with it.
(187 KB, 704x832, stuffer.ai-732745.jpg) (106 KB, 704x832, stuffer.ai-733038.jpg) (149 KB, 704x832, stuffer.ai-765656.jpg) (248 KB, 704x832, stuffer.ai-788517.jpg)
Yeah, I know what the OP means. I had to go through about a dozen attempts before anything remotely attractive comes out of my prompts. I think I am just going to stop masterbating and see if this fetish goes away, as I am muscular as fuck and do not want be seen with a fatty irl, though I Jerk off to them.
>>18512
On not jerking off I meant
(234 KB, 1080x1048, Screenshot_20231213_213445_Chrome.jpg)
>>16868

Good luck bud. Don't stifle it too much, it will come out later and ruin your life. Best thing to do is just be seen with a fat girl by your other circle of female friends and let it get out to everyone. Nobody really gives a shit you know - it's all in your head.
>>18522
Ahhh dont listen to this guy. Trying to drift you into a low energy low motivation state. Fuck this clown. Stay uplifted
(240 KB, 704x832, stuffer.ai-233893.jpg)
>>18524

No reason he can't be uplifted and open about his preferences, living his best life. I wasn't being negative. Just wishing him enjoyment without stifling primal desires - and that's slamming fatties if he wants.
(60 KB, 704x832, JR1.jpeg) (86 KB, 704x832, JR2.jpeg) (80 KB, 704x832, JR3.jpeg) (75 KB, 704x832, JR4.jpeg)
Lot lost in an Jessica Rabbithole this morning. What an awakening as a young person for me - if she looked like some of these my head would of exploded I think.
Fat anime girl stuffed, long hair, tight dress
>>14583
Greetings.
I was wondering if you could maybe give us a glossary of all the tags that are saved on the prompt? Please?

I've been experimenting and searching new tags.