/bbwai/

No
>>1305
Who cares if it's made by AI, it's pretty easy to tell the difference. At least for me.
>>1304 (OP)
Got any more variants of that running pic? At larger sizes, preferably?
Could someone make images of two women, an anthro fox being fed by an anthro rabbit chef? The idea is the fox woman’s size change starts off in the form of unintentional pampering, like the rabbit woman sending food as thanks before spiraling into fox woman being so used to the abundance and the rabbit woman being so glad to see her liking it that they both silently agree that the experience justifies the weight.
(45 KB, 512x768, large_vanilla_3_by_rainbowkiller01_dfivis2-fullview.jpg) (52 KB, 512x768, large_vanilla_8_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj3546-fullview.jpg) (47 KB, 512x768, large_vanilla_5_by_rainbowkiller01_dfivisy-fullview.jpg) (42 KB, 512x768, large_vanilla_2_by_rainbowkiller01_dfivirr-fullview.jpg) (48 KB, 640x640, large_vanilla_7_by_rainbowkiller01_dfivitz-fullview.jpg) (53 KB, 512x768, large_vanilla_9_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj354t-fullview.jpg)
How about some sonic characters
These ain't mine btw it was made by rainbowkiller01 on deviantart
(53 KB, 512x768, large_amy_rose_1_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj0vq6-fullview.jpg) (56 KB, 512x768, large_amy_rose_2_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj0vqd-fullview.jpg) (49 KB, 512x768, large_amy_rose_3_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj0vqi-fullview.jpg) (60 KB, 640x640, large_amy_rose_6_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj0vr7-fullview.jpg) (51 KB, 512x768, large_amy_rose_4_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj0vqy-fullview.jpg) (51 KB, 512x768, large_amy_rose_5_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj0vqs-fullview.jpg)
Amy rose
(43 KB, 640x640, large_sally_acorn_5_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zc8-fullview.jpg) (48 KB, 640x640, large_sally_acorn_2_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zcd-fullview.jpg) (51 KB, 512x768, large_sally_acorn_1_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zcj-fullview-2.jpg) (47 KB, 640x640, large_sally_acorn_3_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zce-fullview.jpg) (57 KB, 512x768, large_sally_acorn_7_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zc1-fullview.jpg) (46 KB, 512x768, large_sally_acorn_9_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zbx-fullview.jpg)
And sally acorn
(47 KB, 512x768, large_vanilla_4_by_rainbowkiller01_dfivisv-fullview.jpg) (48 KB, 640x640, large_amy_rose_8_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj0vqp-fullview.jpg) (47 KB, 640x640, large_amy_rose_7_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj0vr2-fullview.jpg) (42 KB, 512x768, large_sally_acorn_10_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zbv-fullview.jpg) (52 KB, 512x768, large_sally_acorn_8_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zby-fullview.jpg) (53 KB, 640x640, large_sally_acorn_4_by_rainbowkiller01_dfj5zcc-fullview.jpg)
Missed a few oops
We need some of blaze the cat
>>1314
Can you create some AI pictures with a focus on the ass?
bonus points if it's a dragon.
all these art of theirs is like AI art and 3D model fused together except smoother and amazing
>>1318
holy these are so good!
thank you!
Wow. It's getting scary how good AI art is becoming. If it's possible, I'd love to see some one try a THICC Krystal (Dinosaur Planet or Star Fox) with a big ass.
>>1322
NICE. Thank you very much.
>>1304 (OP)
Try a BBW dinosaur in tight lingerie
Can it do futa? How about a thick hipped ssbbw polar with a big dick and fat balls
immobile polar bear?
I wonder what a weight gain sequence would look like?
>>1330

looks pretty good, would love to see more. How do you get more anlas?
>>1333
Anlas is basically the currency that you use to create NovelAI pictures.
you can get them from a subscription service or direct payment.
but you got to be subscribed first to buy anlas directly, which is annoying.
Can it make some fat poodle, Afghan hound and husky ladies with long dresses?
>>1336
What happens when you add the word “sister” or “girlfriend” to the prompt you ran for these pics?
(1.0 MB, 1280x989, large (1).png)
It's possible female Discord from MLP with a similar body shape as the 5th one from that >>1312 one?

If not, then just fem Rocket Raccon.
>>1338
two things I see. Dragons and drakes. with or without wings. and these dragoness are hot!
>>1331

More immobile polar bbw plz
How are people making stuff that looks this good and is this big?! I want to do that
>>1342

The AI learning is getting better.
Are you able to make it do fat art in the style of artists who don't draw fat art themselves?
Genuine question, does this work with male characters? Kinda curious what Fox McCloud stuff can come out of this if possible.
>>1344
Thank you
(197 KB, 512x512, Virtu_00000-2940789671-e621, explici___.png) (341 KB, 512x512, Kihei_00024-1297372178-posted on e62___.png) (381 KB, 512x512, Kamko_00001-4006454915-absurdres, so___.png) (1.4 MB, 1280x768, Virtu_High quality, digital art, absurdres, anime screencap, masterpiece, soft shading, realistic lighting, nsfw, detailed eyes, seductive pose, solo, detailed fur, furry female, furry, s-2836765543.png)
This is the best I've been able to get so far
I wanna see an arctic fox... woman I guess is how to say it, being fit to fat if possible. If it's to much to ask, then you don't have too.
(412 KB, 512x768, 58dfcd30-d856-428d-bcb4-be86ff2321aa.jfif)
Hello I have bought 20 dollars worth of anlas and I have about 18715 of them.
If you guys want I can create a bunch of pictures for you all.

just a quick reminder that the image generator is very unpredictable and it can waste a lot of anlas in the process.

The generator has a hard time creating
>Blob pics
>sexual scenarios
>hyper stuff

So it's much better to commission chubby-overweight characters.

So what do you want me to create for you?
>>1351
How about something with Pandaren? Like a pair or a group of them in a hot spring, or a weight gain sequence?
>>1351
Can i have a naked obese asriel pic please thank !
>>1351 Can you do an obese Legoshi from Beastars or an obese Gregg from NITW?
>>1351
Could i have some big fat otter ladies with thick thighs with tight sweaters and pants
>>1351
A chubby arctic fox woman cuz they get chonky in winter
(1.0 MB, 1152x768, Pandaren_1.jfif) (944 KB, 1152x768, Pandaren_2.jfif) (993 KB, 1152x768, Pandaren_3.jfif)
>>1352
The generator has kind of a hard time to do groups so sorry that the images are kind of low quality.

also I wrote down "hot springs" but it came out as a swimming pool instead, so sorry about that as well.
But I hope you like it :)
>>1357
These otters look fantasic! thank you!
>>1351
Some sexy chubby poodle girls with buttoned shirts and shiny leggings would be just perfect
>>1363
Oh i will leave this for tomorrow then, some big bellied anthro princess celestia with yoga attire
Can someone make some more fat ai generated pics of asriel and post it on the Asriel/Ralsei thread???
>>1356
holy FUCK anon these are mint, good shit

if. anlas permitting, you were to do more that would be awesome as hell. Maybe some clothed too? Peeking out of shirts perhaps? Either way thanks for this good shit
>>1351
may I request some with a bbw female lucario(with ass if possible)? im curious what will happen
>>1359
...oh hell, I guess I should have said, “FEMALE Pandaren”. Some bara enthusiast must be pretty happy now.
>>1361
Thanks mate
If anyone is able to see if it works, most other AIs tend to have issues with Uncommon/Rare search results so I am not entirely expecting results if someone does try it and the AI fails.

Something 'Yinglet' related by chance?
>>1351
I wonder if an AI can make a wg sequence?

If possible, the return of the Arctic Fox woman! Let's see how she got the chonk
>>1369
Sorry about that but I will do some Female ones pronto
>>1354
Hi anon, I just wanted to let you know when I type in "Legoshi" the Image generator does not create accurate images of him.
his fur is orange instead of his signature gray fur, which is kind of weird.
same thing with Gregg.
so sorry that I can't make those characters...
>>1373
No, it's mybad too, shoulda been more specific, too.
Still, thanks again and sorry for the trouble.
>>1376
Yes! These are wonderful!
>>1371
I typed in Yinglet, but the AI just created sus underaged versions of Yinglets all of the time.
I tried Typing "mature Female Yinglet," but that didn't work out.
sorry about that...
How about some polar bear weight gain, the bigger the better please
>>1351
Can i trouble you with asking for some near blob Stolas please ?
>>1379
My god, she's so sexy! Thanks for this!
>>1351

i'm curious if it can get Cu Sith from housamo
>>1384
Can you try a female Asriel, maybe with Toriel thrown in the mix, too?
>>1381
Tried making the AI create pictures of him, but the AI doesn't really know who Stolas is.
I even had a reference picture to help the AI, but that didn't work.
sorry about this...
>>1351
Does NovelAI generate female Keidran characters from TwoKinds?
>>1384
leave it to AI to make the primo content actual people are too cowardly to, thank you so much anon, LOVE this goat boy's fat ass
>>1392

Would it be too much to ask for a Legosi (Legoshi?) one. I want to see if the AI understands a mildly known reference before buying a subscription.

How exactly does it work tho? Just prompting like Dall-E 2? The results are absolutely insane, it feels surreal.
All good, as said wasn't expecting anything able to come out of it. Guess no AI is able to make anything good regarding Yinglet art haha
dose any body know any of the artist names who made these
Looks awesome. Any pics of her at the final largest size from different angles?
Can we get some nice decently big wolf girl in tearing clothes?
>>1356
>>1384
Holy FUCK, these are so good. I'd totally love to see more big Asriel content. I know you already made a bunch of them but if it's not too much to ask, could we get at least a few more? Big Asriel content is scarce nowadays and these just press all the right buttons
>>1392
Could there be some fat lioneeses and tigresses just like these poodles here? >>1376
>>1384
>>1398

also going with what they said could i ask for a possible female variant of asriel?
>>1382
sorry! forgot to react to this im curious what it used in the first and fourth pic
>>1385
Tried doing that, but the AI doesn't recognize him.
Sorry about this.
>>1401
I don't 100% remember the tags, but I think I used "rear view, huge/big butt, overweight."

for the first pic I wrote "standing," while the other one I wrote "crouching."
>>1385
Can i ask for some morbidly obese stolas please ?
(498 KB, 768x512, nai pandaren 01.png) (498 KB, 768x512, nai pandaren 02.png) (645 KB, 1024x512, nai pandaren 03.jpg)
hm, it makes nice pandaren, but novelai really seems to lack versatility. You know exactly what you're going to get.

Still, here are some drunk pandaren...
>>1403
That's pretty much what a weight gain sequence is, so I'll take it
Think you could do another set of increased fat level images for a wolf girl?
Maybe get some clothes tearing in there if the ai can do that.
(764 KB, 768x1280, wolf_1.jfif) (814 KB, 960x960, wolf_2.jfif) (929 KB, 960x960, wolf_3.jfif) (858 KB, 960x960, wolf_4.jfif) (745 KB, 1152x768, wolf_5.jfif)
>>1397
I was in the process of creating the wolf gal that you wanted.
I tried making the AI create a picture of the wolf girl having her panties be visible when her pants were torn, but the AI didn't know what to do. so sorry about that.
hope you like it :)
>>1406
The AI does not know what Stolas looks like, and just creates random owl pictures instead.
which is weird since "Stolas(Helluva boss)" is a tag that exists...
>>1393
If you are thinking about subscribing to make Legoshi weight gain art, I would advise to wait for an update to the AI.
Legoshi is kind of scuffed and the AI does not know what he looks like, which creates a bastardized version of him.

To answer your other question, it's basically just put a prompt and generate image. if you get a good picture you can "enhance" or " create "variations" of that image if you like it.
>>1409
Thanks man, much apricated
>>1408
Lovely.
But what happens when you add the words “highschool girls” and “classroom” to the Pandaren prompts?
>>1407
fuck yessss thank you yet again anon

wondering if the AI os putting those black facial markings on itself? or are you prompting it to do that?

either way thank you so much for continually indulging the internet's desperate need for this fluffy soft boy
>>1417
I never put a "facial markings" prompt, It just does that by itself.
maybe if I put in the prompt "no facial markings," it might go away.
but anyways it was fun creating these pics, glad you liked them :)
>>1412
the second image has two stomachs... what did you type in for this batch I wonder
>>1418
actually if what im thinking should work then if you wrote "black_markings" maybe it will regulate the tattoos? just a suggestion as again im curious to see how the ai works
Hey can you guys put those asriel images on the asriel bbw thread on here. We need more asriel tbh
What's the capability of the AI with characters interacting? Can it do any face-sitting?
>>1419
Yeah, I noticed it aswell when generating that image.
But since the anon that wanted these picture wanted "torn clothing," I think this looked more like the flab of the stomach getting pushed by cloth string. so I kept it.
(474 KB, 640x640, Dragon_1_horny.jfif) (873 KB, 960x960, Dragon_2_horny.jfif) (873 KB, 960x960, Dragon_3_horny.jfif)
This is going to be my last batch of AI art so these ones are going to be ultra horny.

hope you know how to satisfy a dragoness in heat, she really needs it...
>>1426 Anon...... this is the best hentai art that I have ever seen. How did you do it?
Oh no problem, these are still great, thank you!>>1412
>>1419
We'll just pretend it's some strings of really resistant cloth that are creating this illusion. Or at least that's how I like to look at it when it's involving torn clothes.

But I honestly think it's moreso the Ai just having a slight issue.
Can we get some nice Maid Marian wg sequence?
(Or Lady Marian, she is called both)
>>1422
agreed... and tbh given hes not drawn a lot the ai helps
>>1416

I dunno. Sounds a bit underage-y though.
who is the artist who made the those horny dragon pics i cant seem to make out the words in them
What kind of prompts do you use to get these kinds of results? I guess my prompts are to vague as they turn out like vaguely furry looking, lacking a lot of detail.

Any keywords to recommend?
Is anyone able to generate some pics of Zorayas from elden ring?
>>1434
Using front view/rear view helps me a lot when focusing on a certain asset on the character.

if you are making a "too fat to fit in shirt" pic. I often go with "belly overhang" and "tight clothes." Don't use the prompt navel though... the AI often generates two navels because of that.

if generating lewd pics it takes some time to get the right pictures, but bras and panties that fit the color of the character helps a lot. plus adding nipple outline/camel toe makes it more lewd.

but when creating a character I often use these prompts.

>Female (species)
>anthrofied
>overweight, obese, morbidly obese
>huge butt/belly/breasts
>standing/sitting/crouching
>tight clothing
>thick thighs
>blush/big eyes/looking at viewer (good combo)
>hand on belly/butt

just be patient when creating images, I had to go through a lot of images to get satisfying results. But just keep playing around and you will find good results.

Have fun :)
bump
(1.9 MB, 2048x2048, Ai Freya_waifu2x_art_scale.png)
Freya pic from novel ai expanded by dall e and upscaled by waifu 2x, and some edits lol
>>1438
Think you can squeeze in Audie and Whitney in the prompt for that pic?
>>1439
I just can't for any reason get the ai to cooperate with me on those 2, always throwing out random ass colors even when I specify the fur color. If you have any tips on prompts I could use, tell me. Freya just seems to come out a lot more accurately, which is fine by me because she's my fave lol.
(403 KB, 640x512, A morbidly obese 1,000 lb Renamon as a sumo wrestler, realistic s-3182577248.png) (430 KB, 640x512, A morbidly obese 1,000 lb Renamon as a sumo wrestler, sagging stomach s-2503895912.png) (390 KB, 640x512, A morbidly obese 1,000 lb Renamon as a sumo wrestler s-1590267884.png)
Here are some Renamon ones I did a few days ago. The last two were made using that one sumo Renamon pic from the late Stellos. I have done more but most of it is on my computer.

Honestly, I'm very impressed with how far image AI has gotten. Obviously there's some quirks but I imagine most of that can easily be trained. I still remember not even a year ago trying to generate images of Renamon and other anthro characters with no luck.

Other than pure amusement, I use NovelAI to help streamline the art process. Especially when it comes to the backgrounds. For this one picture I'm doing, I made the background by itself but I'll try out the other method another anon said. As for the body, I generated a few tell I got so I can photo bash and then sketch over and adjust. Then it's just inking/coloring.

I've also been using it to generate different designs to help with creating characters.

It kinda sucks I can't be too open about my use of ai since most folks, especially other artists, are understandably concerned (ESPECIALLY whats been going on with ArtStation). I feel like the honeymoon phase of the concept has since faded and now most are like "Oh shit, this could actually effect my career." The way I view it, it's a more advanced version of using references and bases (e.g. photobashing, manga background screentones, etc). I don't use it as a crutch but as another tool to use. I'm mainly using AI to help streamline the process of creating stuff like comics and visual novels (In this case, a VN about an expy-Toriel as a secret agent in skintight bodysuit). I still see myself making money through regular commissions but I hope I'm able to make more passive income through larger projects.
(414 KB, 512x512, _toriel, spandex, bodysuit, sci-fi, holding a pistol s-936016150.png) (337 KB, 512x512, Playstation 2 cover art for a cyberpunk anime game, MILF thicc female goat with s-3821084099.png) (350 KB, 512x512, Playstation 2 cover art for a cyberpunk anime game, MILF thicc female goat with s-2589211355.png) (369 KB, 512x512, Playstation 2 cover art for a cyberpunk anime game, MILF thicc female goat with s-3907485112.png)
>>1442

(Replying to myself)

Here's *some* of the images I've generated for concept art for the VN game. My plan was to generate a few (different heads/hair/expressions/ bodysuits/etc), select which one looks good, and then compile them to a final design where I'd draw and paint it. I know I can also just photobash some stuff I like from each pic and then feed it back to NovelAI but I've only done that with minor edits, so far.
>>1442
>The way I view it, it's a more advanced version of using references and bases

Yeah, exactly what I was thinking. right now I am trying to learn how to draw and have a hard time finding references to practice with, but AI art has helped me a ton with anatomy, fatness, genitals, etc.

btw very nice pictures :)
>>1442
Okay this is nice!
>>1446
Maybe see if you could make some fat snakes?
>>1446
I haven't seen any AI art for a fat Silver the Hedgehog if you could make some of that
(386 KB, 512x768, silver the hedgehog, morbidly obese, belly overhang, s-366543533.png) (632 KB, 512x768, silver the hedgehog, morbidly obese, s-3499559334.png) (438 KB, 512x768, silver the hedgehog, morbidly obese, belly overhang, s-3514776672.png) (420 KB, 512x768, silver the hedgehog, morbidly obese, s-4120667576.png) (694 KB, 512x768, silver the hedgehog, morbidly obese, belly overhang, s-476574935.png) (611 KB, 512x768, silver the hedgehog, morbidly obese, belly overhang, s-4045166783.png)
>>1449
Sure thing. I don't know, but for some reason the AI didn't give him any lips in most of the renders.
I'm curious to know how well the AI handles quadrupedal characters like ones from The Lion King. I'd also like to see if it can do hybrid species like Discord from My Little Pony.
(469 KB, 512x768, rouge the bat, morbidly obese, skinsuit, s-868194531.png) (199 KB, 512x512, rouge the bat, morbidly obese, lactating, s-2942721565.png) (422 KB, 512x768, loona (helluva boss), morbidly obese, lactating, deep navel, s-3734916478.png) (421 KB, 512x768, loona (helluva boss), morbidly obese, lactating, deep navel, stretch marks, swe s-4045384787.png) (399 KB, 512x768, undyne, morbidly obese, blush, sweat, lactating, s-2921695088.png) (568 KB, 512x768, rouge the bat, morbidly obese, s-3573913321.png)
Here's some AI images a friend of mine made.
>>1452
Damn... I really want to spend 10 dollars right now just to create a slew of Undyne AI art.

We need more Undyne AI art, I say!
(549 KB, 512x768, undyne, morbidly obese, bikini, sitting, s-845353228.png) (508 KB, 512x768, undyne, morbidly obese, bikini, s-1881610989.png) (531 KB, 512x768, undyne, morbidly obese, bikini, s-2199784107.png) (540 KB, 512x768, undyne, morbidly obese, bikini, sitting, s-1197423902.png) (555 KB, 512x768, undyne, morbidly obese, nude, nipples, s-945893719.png) (663 KB, 512x768, undyne, morbidly obese, nude, nipples, s-2639304804.png)
>>1453
Say no more. Some fresh fish flab just for you Annon.
May I suggest some NovelAI art of a morbidly obese/immobile Lord Dominator?
(519 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, goat, skinsuit, s-1289256032.png) (508 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, goat, skinsuit, deep navel, s-1776364509.png) (335 KB, 576x512, horse, morbidly obese, cowboy hat, anthro, female, bikini, s-1634197550.png) (338 KB, 576x512, horse, morbidly obese, cowboy hat, anthro, female, bikini, nipple outline, s-3546743680.png) (435 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, goat, skinsuit, deep navel, s-862449138.png)
Bump
>>1310
A follow up on this. Probably a much easier way of doing this would be first generating a single image of the rabbit anthro cooking by herself. Then generating a couple prompts of the fox anthro surrounded by gifts while increasing the intensity of her size alongside the gift pile might do. It would at least be enough to test the idea.
>>1457
As much as I didn’t want to go back here, still being unable to get access to Novel of my own leaves me with not much choice other than to.
(573 KB, 512x768, female, fox, force feeding, rabbit, chef hat, morbidly obese, sequence, s-120188580.png) (396 KB, 512x768, female, rabbit, chef hat, force feeding, fox, morbidly obese, sequence, s-688860723.png) (512 KB, 512x768, female, rabbit, chef hat, force feeding, fox, morbidly obese, sequence, s-895971548.png) (499 KB, 512x768, female, rabbit, chef hat, force feeding, fox, morbidly obese, sequence, s-2607287455.png) (474 KB, 512x768, female, rabbit, chef hat, force feeding, fox, morbidly obese, sequence, s-2705164305.png) (537 KB, 512x768, female, fox, force feeding, rabbit, chef hat, morbidly obese, s-3856595476.png)
>>1458
>>1457
I tried my best, but the AI kinda shat itself :(
Would love to see some immobile wolves
>>1461
How about some office fats of Retsuko and Fenneco?
(1.1 MB, 768x1152, solo focus, Samall head, kobold,breast,boobs, anthrofied ,sitting, hands on bel s-1155256623.png) (1.5 MB, 1024x1024, species hyena,{force-feeding},funnel, tube, shortstack, morbidly obese female, s-318603559.png) (1.6 MB, 1024x1024, index.png) (973 KB, 1024x1024, Female rabbit {force feeding} overindulged body anthrofied { obese female, s-1308120418.png) (994 KB, 1280x768, {solo focus} Fat, (Flab), Feedee, (Feede)r,female dragon,{force-feeding},( s-3980080818.png) (1.1 MB, 1280x768, canvas.png)
Could I request perhaps for some cheetah fats front and back pls?
>>1459
I’ve been told the AI trends to not handle multiple people well so both being isolated into separate prompts to avoid this was what I meant. Anyways for trying thank you.
(444 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, cowboy hat, bikini, big belly, s-1846844350.png) (409 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, cowboy hat, bikini, big belly, nipple outline, sw s-646798294.png) (382 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, cowboy hat, bikini, big belly, nipple outline, sw s-645551212.png) (463 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, cowboy hat, bikini, big belly, nipple outline, sw s-778274693.png) (480 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, cowboy hat, bikini, big belly, s-3624552704.png) (618 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, cowboy hat, bikini, big belly, nipple outline, sw s-906115244.png)
I still have quite a few Anlas (Image gens) left. What should I make?
>>1466 While I’m here, Otter Anthro juggling chocolate balls.
(729 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, otter, juggling chocolate balls, s-247445792.png) (435 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, otter, juggling chocolate balls, s-1429802163.png) (524 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, otter, juggling chocolate balls, s-1420907085.png) (504 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, otter, juggling chocolate balls, s-3014652912.png) (544 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, otter, juggling chocolate balls, s-3407880394.png)
>>1467
That's very specific, but the AI tried it's best. Anyways enjoy.
>>1466
If you still have any left, perhaps a morbidly obese (like really fat) Zeraora grabbing her gut?
(510 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, zeraora, colssal belly, grabbing belly, s-1417951242.png) (401 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, zeraora, colssal belly, grabbing belly, s-1750902977.png) (430 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, zeraora, belly overhang, grabbing belly, massive belly, s-224942861.png) (489 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, zeraora, grabbing belly, hyper belly, s-47311980.png) (524 KB, 512x768, female, zeraora, hyper belly, grabbing belly, s-1489136048.png) (528 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, zeraora, grabbing belly, s-3332306621.png)
>>1469
These came out pretty good. She could be bigger though. I could always feed the AI images for reference.
>>1466
Fat wolf girl. Should be simple enough for the ai, that is, if you still got anlas
>>1466
Can i request some fat pictures of these characters?

-Maid Marion from Robin Hood
-Juno from Beastars
-Marie Itami from BNA

If you can't all, I leave the choice to you.
>>1466 See if you can make some fat spiders with the AI. Bonus points if they have black fur.
This art is terrific
(588 KB, 1168x2040, Lady.png)
Question, could you make different kinds of preggy dogs like poodles and afghan hounds based of this image here, if you know what i mean, Thanks!
can anybody make some fat art of the sphinx from mlp?
(550 KB, 512x768, black and white, {{{{{{morbidly obese}}}}}} female wolf, black hair, cowboy hat, s-2505471554.png) (475 KB, 768x512, black and white, {{{{{{morbidly obese}}}}}} female wolf, black hair, cowboy hat, s-1077441764.png) (436 KB, 768x512, black and white, {{{{{{morbidly obese}}}}}} female wolf, black hair, cowboy hat, s-931908141.png) (515 KB, 512x768, black and white, {{{{{{morbidly obese}}}}}} female wolf, black hair, cowboy hat, s-504697390.png) (544 KB, 512x768, black and white, {{{{{{morbidly obese}}}}}} female wolf, black hair, cowboy hat, s-437367235.png) (793 KB, 512x768, black and white, {{{{{{morbidly obese}}}}}} female wolf, black hair, cowboy hat, s-1486140227.png)
>>1471
A Discord friend asked for the exact same thing. I've also read up on documentation and have a better idea on how the AI works. Anyways, enjoy.
(439 KB, 768x512, {{{{{{morbidly obese}}}}}}, female, spider, s-4161344678.png) (473 KB, 768x512, {morbidly obese}, female, spider, black skin, bikini, s-2882598246.png) (514 KB, 512x768, {morbidly obese}, muffet, s-1256639218.png) (385 KB, 512x768, {morbidly obese}, muffet, bikini, {{{black fur}}}, s-956220377.png) (516 KB, 512x768, {morbidly obese}, muffet, bikini, black fur, s-3200949782.png) (547 KB, 512x768, {morbidly obese}, muffet, bikini, black skin, s-3100606592.png)
>>1473
The AI can't do spiders very well. I just ended up asking for Muffet from Undertale. Anyways, enjoy!
If anyone still has anlas, and the want to, how about some huge Ralseis? Saw there was a lot of Asriels earlier so could be nice
>>1484
Thanks man!
can i Request perhaps some hefty dobermans? male or female? I am curious
Simply put. More torn clothes please.
(513 KB, 512x768, {{{morbidly obese}}}, female, wolf, suit, sunglasses, torn clothing, s-1045458748.png) (634 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, dobermann, torn clothing, s-309975446.png) (510 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, suit, {{{torn clothing}}} s-1096448445.png) (548 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, dobermann, torn clothing, s-2161260210.png) (619 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, suit, {{{torn clothing}}} s-4132433718.png) (678 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, dobermann, torn clothing, s-2959801892.png)
>>1487
>>1488
Here's some fatass Wolves and Dobermans in ripped clothing.
>>1484

Sweet. Thanks for the attempt.

How's does one get the AI to give them huge tits as well as bellies? Just like in the original refs?
>>1474
>>1475
>>1476
>>1477

It always seems to do one or the other.
can I ask for more asriel if its not too much? theres not much of the big marshmellow..fronts and back pls
(649 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, long black hair, {hyper breasts,} black and white s-1029224117.png) (516 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, long black hair, {hyper breasts,} black and white s-2697786936.png) (468 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, wolf, long black hair, {hyper breasts,} black and white s-2120757758.png) (521 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, wolf, long black hair, {{hyper breasts,}} black and whi s-3312125121.png) (633 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, wolf, long black hair, {{hyper breasts,}} black and whi s-3636733495.png) (570 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, wolf, long black hair, {{hyper breasts,}} black and whi s-2101107384.png)
>>1490
I never added the Hyper or Hyper_Breasts tag funny enough. Here's some renders with the Hyper_Breasts tag, along with Morbidly_Obese, and a few others. In a portrait it's nothing too fancy, but the moment I put it in landscape (See last 3 images) The results speak for themselves. I've still got plenty of gens left so I'll experiment with image sizes and tag priority.
>>1492
Something with gaining lesbians would be nice.
(600 KB, 768x512, duo, morbidly obese, female on female, wolf, fox, nude, lactating, s-2600752229.png) (391 KB, 768x512, duo, morbidly obese, female on female, wolf, fox, nude, sweat, blush, s-1515653.png) (446 KB, 768x512, duo, morbidly obese, female on female, wolf, fox, nude, sex, s-2443902125.png) (544 KB, 768x512, duo, morbidly obese, female on female, wolf, s-512645849.png) (547 KB, 768x512, duo, morbidly obese, female on female, wolf, fox, nude, s-3359471101.png) (525 KB, 768x512, duo, morbidly obese, female on female, wolf, fox, nude, kissing, s-1924186823.png)
>>1493
The AI still has a hard time with more than one character. Especially if they're making physical contact but running it as a Landscape seems to get it done, although very roughly.
>>1494
I'd say those attempts are pretty decent, wonky or not.
(562 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, fox, long black hair, nipples, belly grab, sitti s-671206957.png) (509 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, goat, nipples, belly grab, sitting, s-2379096078.png) (432 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, long black hair, nipples, belly grab, sitting, l s-1740117439.png) (521 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, goat, s-292238754.png) (529 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, fox, long black hair, nipples, belly grab, sitti s-166236947.png) (525 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, goat, nipples, belly grab, s-1442462332.png)
Bump
can anyone recommend any good AI programs? or what's the best one?

I cant wait till AI get really good. the fat furry community is such a close knit community. Woke scold elitists who all boycott the same people if you don't share the same mundane opinion. This will be freeing to the community. we dont need them anymore! With AI we can make phenomenal artwork like this. I swear the fat furry community as a whole needs some much deserved come-uppance and this is it.
>>1501
Currently NovelAI is the best one for generating Furs and Anime characters However it still costs money. Apparently someone leaked one of their older builds though, so if you have the hardware and knowhow you could run it locally.
>>1502
These are good! Still upset over the trial though, and not being able to buy Anlas without being subbed is insanely stupid. Speaking of Anlas I've got about 8.3K left so if you want anything made Anon I would be more than happy to generate it. As long as it isn't too degen like the fuckers in this thread that keep asking for Asriel.
Is it possible for the AI to create some morbidly obese cow gals that are wearing overalls.
Bonus points if the background is a farm :)
(597 KB, 640x640, morbidly obese, female, cow, overalls, farm, s-1538415422.png) (301 KB, 512x512, morbidly obese, female, cow, s-1897001351.png) (675 KB, 640x640, morbidly obese, female, cow, overalls, cowboy hat, farm, s-168678184.png) (333 KB, 512x512, morbidly obese, female, cow, overalls, cowboy hat, farm, s-3383975891.png) (585 KB, 640x640, morbidly obese, female, cow, overalls, cowboy hat, farm, s-2158008906.png) (524 KB, 640x640, morbidly obese, female, cow, overalls, cowboy hat, farm, s-2663115872.png)
>>1505
How many points?
>>1506
this is an easy 100 points, and a thumbs up.
>>1470
These are very good and agree'd, could be much bigger. These are very nice though.
>>1504
you should do some female foxes
(452 KB, 768x512, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, zeraora, s-2875251027.png) (443 KB, 768x512, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, zeraora, s-2291028001.png) (434 KB, 768x512, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, zeraora, s-2210461815.png) (518 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, zeraora, s-2418983124.png) (486 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, zeraora, s-2594293666.png) (570 KB, 512x768, {{{{morbidly obese}}}}, female, zeraora, s-2668959531.png)
>>1508
These came out a lot better imo.
(578 KB, 640x640, {{morbidly obese}}, female, fox, s-86687736.png) (508 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, fox, long ginger hair, bikini, standing, seaside, s-1747009675.png) (448 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, fox, long ginger hair, bikini, standing, seaside, s-2168811965.png) (454 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, fox, long ginger hair, bikini, s-2976555833.png) (447 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, fox, long ginger hair, bikini, standing, seaside, s-3649121498.png) (483 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, fox, long ginger hair, bikini, standing, seaside, s-3162186724.png)
>>1509
Done and dusted.
(461 KB, 768x512, kitsune red,grey fox,female, mature anthro, morbidly obese anthro,muffin tops,st s-2057287136.png) (442 KB, 768x512, kitsune red,grey fox,female, mature anthro, morbidly obese anthro,muffin tops,st s-934999931.png) (458 KB, 768x512, fennec red,grey fox,female, mature anthro, morbidly obese anthro,muffin tops,sta s-2501643475.png) (478 KB, 768x512, fennec red,grey fox,female, mature anthro, morbidly obese anthro,muffin tops,sta s-3741746027.png)
>>1509
I'll contributed my finest foxes.
(410 KB, 512x768, _morbidly obese feline ,green eyes,female,clothed,crop top,anthro,blushing,muffi s-3813047925.png) (426 KB, 512x768, ice cream cone,green eyes,female feline,dark orange and striped,between lips tou s-4126879347.png) (424 KB, 512x768, _overweight female,anthro,feline,dark organge with stripped,crop top,2d,shading, s-1988899892 (1).png) (442 KB, 512x768, _feline ,dark orange with stripped,female,clothed,crop top,anthro,morbidly obese s-.png) (446 KB, 512x768, _feline ,female,clothed,crop top,anthro,morbidly obese,blushing,muffin top,2d,sh s-.png) (450 KB, 512x768, _feline ,dark orange with stripped,female,clothed,crop top,anthro,morbidly obese s-1988899892.png)
>>1409
This Ai is the greatest thing since slice bread, holy fuck i need some grass to touch.
>>1513
Holy Shit...
Does NovelAI try to emulate artist styles too? Can I input the art of the artist in question to train it to emulate the style?
>>1513
Artists fear it because if we feed it enough jpgs it will crash the commission stock market, no one would pay 200$ if an ai can do it in a second
>>1516

Just need to iron out the kinks, like weird hands and feet. And yeah, every job will be obsolete soon enough.

We need to keep up with the times, learn new skills and all that.
(441 KB, 512x768, ice cream cone,green eyes,female feline,dark orange and striped,between lips tou s-2478542495.png) (437 KB, 512x768, _morbidly obese feline ,teal striped,green eyes,female,clothed,crop top,anthro,b s-1614727195.png) (518 KB, 512x768, green eyes,feline ,duo,orange striped, overweight anthro,short black hair,big be s-2373242893.png)
>>1515
it can emulate general regional style like Western or eastern. I haven't tried any artist (I hardly know any). If you give one i could try.
>>1517
yeah the ai struggles with hands with feet although i believe with enough trial and error you can get proper ones.
>>1518
Literally
if {draw hands} ={five fingers}
if {draw feet}= {five toes}
>>1498
Would anybody fancy a go?
(456 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, gardevoir, sweat, bikini, s-2978913969.png) (453 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, gardevoir, s-2213809402.png) (524 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, gardevoir, s-3451007746.png) (493 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, gardevoir, sweat, bikini, s-1252841868.png) (482 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, gardevoir, sweat, bikini, s-1741208460.png) (524 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, gardevoir, sweat, bikini, s-2873361631.png)
Jesus Christ on a motorbike, Gardevoir works like a charm in NovelAI.
Can someone make some big round deer?
Can somebody make some fat mantis pics?
>>1522
it actually semi worked bruh
If anyone could husky or wolf girl ass, that would be very appreciated
(354 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, husky, hyper ass, butt grab, s-1880426062.png) (388 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, husky, hyper ass, butt grab, s-626045650.png) (511 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, husky, hyper ass, butt grab, s-2309017188.png) (491 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, husky, hyper ass, butt grab, s-3886826536.png) (478 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, husky, hyper ass, spreading, rear view, s-3842279886.png) (555 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, husky, hyper ass, s-2166959856.png)
If I could request possibly a Minotaur with a large gut and a fat ass? Thx
>>1531 Ooh, ooh! I second this.
(486 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, minotaur, front view, hyper ass, s-63438235.png) (508 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, minotaur, front view, hyper ass, big belly, s-3680592616.png) (455 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, minotaur, s-1750805467.png) (576 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, minotaur, front view, hyper ass, big belly, s-1683407896.png) (490 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, minotaur, front view, hyper ass, holding axe, s-884032886.png) (603 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, minotaur, front view, hyper ass, holding axe, s-1753038089.png)
>>1531
>>1532
She came out pretty good.
Can you create an obese centaur (human upper half, horse lower half)?
Any chance of some fat judy hopps with outie belly button, thick thighs and tight police uniform?
>>1530
Thanks man
Could any one please make fat horse girl ass?
(397 KB, 512x768, Female, ((((((audie)))))) from animal crossing, wolf, light red fur, blue eyes, s-3532050066.png) (401 KB, 640x640, Female, ((((((audie)))))) from animal crossing, wolf, ((((orangish red fur)))), s-3789917284.png) (403 KB, 512x768, Female, ((((((audie)))))) from animal crossing, wolf, light red fur, blue eyes, s-3418349367.png) (455 KB, 640x640, Female, ((((((audie)))))) from animal crossing, wolf, ((((reddish-orange fur)))) s-3980248714.png) (815 KB, 960x960, Female, ((((((audie)))))) from animal crossing, wolf, ((((orange tinted red fur) s-2045299743.png) (391 KB, 640x640, Female, ((((((audie)))))) from animal crossing, wolf, ((((very red orange fur))) s-216593055.png)
>>1439
I fucked around some more and here's a few results that weren't total shit for an attempt at Audie. Main problem for me is telling it to give me the right fucking color because if I say orange it's way too orange and if I say I say red it's way too red. Reddish orange or orangish red or anything I say gives wildly different results, idek what you'd call a color between those two and wether the ai would understand that lol. I might be really retarded and not getting something simple or not reading documentation or whatever.
(437 KB, 512x768, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, thick thighs, fat fol s-1429262238.png) (446 KB, 512x768, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, thick thighs, fat fol s-3183494137.png) (387 KB, 512x768, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, thick thighs, fat fol s-1448162248.png) (410 KB, 512x768, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, thick thighs, fat fol s-1054430633.png) (529 KB, 512x768, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, fat folds, ssbbw, 3_4 s-3125244052.png) (480 KB, 512x768, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, fat folds, ssbbw, 3_4 front view, s-2827197730.png)
>>1535
dunno if it likes outies, cant get any
(526 KB, 512x768, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, fat folds, ssbbw, 3_4 s-437912846.png) (483 KB, 512x768, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, fat folds, ssbbw, front view, outi s-1634250162.png) (522 KB, 768x512, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, thick thighs, fat fol s-1716454871.png) (500 KB, 768x512, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, thick thighs, fat fol s-3098839083.png) (501 KB, 768x512, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, thick thighs, fat fol s-1969674258.png) (447 KB, 768x512, Judy Hopps, obese, morbidly obese, fat rolls, huge thighs, thick thighs, fat fol s-660462180.png)
>>1539
>>1540
Shame about the lack of outies but she looks very nice and thicc anyway! Thanks so much man!
By the way i don't think i've ever seen any AI blaze the cat, could we get some of her with a big belly and tight leggings if possible?
>>1540
Think it'll get good results if you type in Bellwether?
(812 KB, 1152x768, (((((((((Bellwether))))))))) from zootopia, ((((sheep)))), thick thighs, obese, s-490132319.png) (416 KB, 512x768, Bellwether from zootopia, Zootopia style, sheep, skin with white wool, thick thi s-1400651644.png) (406 KB, 640x640, Bellwether, sheep, thick thighs, obese, morbidly obese, ssbbw, green eyes, torto s-1769625283.png) (531 KB, 640x640, Bellwether, sheep, pink skin white wool, thick thighs, obese, morbidly obese, ss s-2896195725.png) (505 KB, 640x640, Bellwether from zootopia, sheep, skin with white wool, thick thighs, obese, morb s-3343881558.png) (506 KB, 640x640, (((Bellwether))), Zootopia, sheep, pink skin with white wool, thick thighs, obes s-2870336633.png)
>>1543
Didn't seem to do a good job but knew who it was sorta if you screamed at it not to give you just hopps lol
(342 KB, 640x640, (((Bellwether))), sheep, pink skin with white wool, thick thighs, obese, morbidl s-718142965.png) (364 KB, 768x512, (((((((((Bellwether))))))))) from zootopia, ((((sheep)))), thick thighs, obese, s-771473218.png) (442 KB, 768x512, (((((((((Bellwether))))))))) from zootopia, ((((sheep)))), thick thighs, obese, s-3224331639.png) (420 KB, 640x640, Bellwether from zootopia, sheep, skin with white wool, thick thighs, obese, morb s-2218081566.png) (437 KB, 512x768, Bellwether from zootopia, ((((Zootopia style)))), sheep, skin with white wool, t s-580660768.png) (527 KB, 640x640, (((Bellwether))), Zootopia, sheep, thick thighs, obese, morbidly obese, ssbbw, g s-731232073.png)
>>1544
Judy hopps* lol
>>1540
could we have more judy big like the first picture here?
(496 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, blaze the cat, s-2674621287.png) (693 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, blaze the cat, s-2036224499.png) (426 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, blaze the cat, s-355641431.png) (512 KB, 512x768, judy hopps, obese, morbidly obese, tight clothing, s-4257380638.png) (531 KB, 512x768, judy hopps, obese, morbidly obese, tight clothing, s-2417980222.png) (649 KB, 512x768, judy hopps, obese, morbidly obese, tight clothing, s-3270003717.png)
>>1542
The AI kinda struggled with Blaze.
>>1547
Sure.
>>1547
Judy looks so good, thank you. may i ask for one more thing,some pics of princess celestia wearing buttoned shirts and leggings all nice and fat, showing of her swollen belly?
(459 KB, 512x768, princess celestia (mlp), morbidly obese, tight clothing, {{{button pop,}}} legg s-951263741.png) (471 KB, 512x768, princess celestia (mlp), morbidly obese, tight clothing, button pop, leggings, s-944011667.png) (451 KB, 512x768, princess celestia (mlp), morbidly obese, tight clothing, {{{button pop,}}} legg s-3452714550.png) (416 KB, 512x768, princess celestia (mlp), morbidly obese, tight clothing, button pop, s-2738640201.png) (595 KB, 512x768, princess celestia (mlp), morbidly obese, tight clothing, button pop, leggings, s-1844309795.png) (553 KB, 512x768, princess celestia (mlp), morbidly obese, tight clothing, button pop, leggings, s-2880292238.png)
>>1549
I hope this is okay.
>>1550
She looks very nice, thank you! not to bother you more but could you make her belly look pregnant? if that is not too much
If it’s not too much could we get some fluffy lioness booty? Some with a mane maybe?
>>1504
well if you're still taking requests anon, I'd appreciate some stuffing/hyperbelly EQG Twilight Sparkle
or if the AI fudges that up Muffet is great too
(413 KB, 512x768, rear view,big butt,one navel,clothed,short dark hair,2d,shading,mature anthro li s-2114069571.png) (463 KB, 512x768, rear view,big furry butt,one navel,clothed,short dark hair,2d,shading,mature ant s-2524821206.png) (468 KB, 512x768, mane,rear view,hiking shorts,big furry butt,one navel,clothed,short dark hair,sa s-1068453815.png) (389 KB, 768x512, rear view,big butt,one navel,clothed,latex dress,short dark hair,2d,shading,matu s-1422091379.png)
>>1552
"The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless, longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that I've become"
How well can the AI make fat art of a Viper from X-Com?
(481 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, muffet, bikini, s-2427321303.png) (506 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, muffet, bikini, s-1920093864.png) (444 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, muffet, bikini, spread legs, s-2869865179.png) (510 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, muffet, bikini, s-3513593211.png) (530 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, muffet, bikini, spreading, s-1798077435.png) (531 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, muffet, bikini, spreading, camel toe, s-3437277250.png)
>>1553
I'm down bad for this fucking spider, it's unreal.
(452 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, hyena, desert, naked, sweat, sitting, solo focus, co s-3754824110.png) (437 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, hyena, desert, s-4221085472.png) (465 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, hyena, desert, naked, sweat, sitting, solo focus, co s-449123433.png) (485 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, hyena, desert, ragged clothing, standing, sweat, wal s-3338131940.png) (539 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, hyena, desert, ragged clothing, standing, sweat, wal s-1316236946.png) (598 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, hyena, desert, ragged clothing, standing, sweat, wal s-1422759435.png)
Some big yeen.
Let us test anthro Vaporeon being chubby, fat or obese
(431 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, anthro vaporeon, full-length portrait, wet, solo focus, s-643416403.png) (459 KB, 768x512, morbidly obese, female, anthro vaporeon, full-length portrait, s-101827053.png) (391 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, anthro vaporeon, full-length portrait, wet, solo foc s-1643434837.png) (424 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, anthro vaporeon, full-length portrait, wet, solo foc s-2414460413.png) (448 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, anthro vaporeon, full-length portrait, wet, solo foc s-734000463.png) (433 KB, 768x512, {{morbidly obese}}, female, anthro vaporeon, full-length portrait, wet, solo foc s-951195862.png)
>>1560
She came out super well. This AI is amazing.
requesting for obese blue whale relaxing at the beach
>>1561
Does it also work with the other Eeveelutions, too?
>>1562
Seconding this
flood it with eeveelutions!
(432 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, umbreon, long black hair, bikini, overweight, o s-2529515300.png) (431 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, Sylveon, long hair, bikini, overweight, obese, s-821117925.png) (538 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, jolteon, long white hair, bikini, overweight, o s-2016093415.png) (419 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, Flareon, long hair, bikini, overweight, obese, s-2895621867.png) (484 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, Leafeon, long hair, bikini, overweight, obese, s-936908011.png) (524 KB, 512x768, morbidly obese, female, anthro, Glaceon, short hair, bikini, overweight, obese, s-2087110900.png)
>>1565
The AI seems to like Pokemon
(862 KB, 850x651, Over.png)
>>1566
Hey guys, this is gonna be my last post here for a while. As my grievances with this board have become overwhelming. The raid was the final nail in the coffin for me personally. It's been an honor to make shitty AI images for you guys. See you on the flipside.
>>1567 Your work here is done, but the war --Oh, the war has only but begun.
>>1567
Sorry to hear that. But before you go, do you think you could upload an archive of your work?
Also. Are you still gonna make art? Because the way you put this implies that you're only leaving the board. If so, could you post some sort of socials?
>>1569

>what war?
Heheh.. Good one.
Hey, could we get some more big bellied wide hips judy hopps? but with her belt and buttons undone, nothing more sexier than a big bellied girl with undone tight pants to show how big they are.
Wherr can we find more info about these NovelAI communities besides the reddit? No sign up necessary
>>1573
Apart from this thread there's zero other content for NovelAI fatfurs. Ofc NovelAI has a Reddit and a Discord. But apart from the once in a blue moon Twitter post, it's barren.
I wonder how the ai does with exprssions?

I want to see an arctic fox girl who's surprised by her newfound body weight.
>>1562
bumping
Have any of you guys done generations through the sd-webui? I'm wanting to try and find a model or two that works good enough because I haven't been able to find anything I liked the output of, and merging them hasn't worked out well, rip
>>1576
Can I have a link to this artist?
>>1581
I did through an old Colab last year, but it did not yield anything worth keeping
Models have been updated since then and I saw a madlad trying to emulate NovelAI features like the "Add Quality Tags" and the sort
Now if someone can find an equivalent to NAI's trained furry model, and manage to run it in a cloud Colab or something like that, we're set for life

aHR0cHM6Ly9naXRodWIuY29tL0FVVE9NQVRJQzExMTEvc3RhYmxlLWRpZmZ1c2lvbi13ZWJ1aS9kaXNjdXNzaW9ucy8yMDE3P3NvcnQ9bmV3
Could somebody please do a fat Susie from Deltarune?
(526 KB, 768x512, susie (deltarune), morbidly obese, sweat, looking at viewer, eye contact, blush s-3774834613.png) (407 KB, 768x512, susie (deltarune), morbidly obese, sweat, looking at viewer, eye contact, blush s-1022230314.png) (571 KB, 768x512, susie (deltarune), morbidly obese, sweat, looking at viewer, eye contact, blush s-1365373350.png) (504 KB, 768x512, susie (deltarune), morbidly obese, sweat, looking at viewer, eye contact, blush s-1070894083.png)
>>1585
Here. NovelAI seems to struggle with her. There's about a one in six chance of her looking normal. The rest either don't look like her; or she looks like melted plastic.
>>1562
Anyone down for doing this?
>>1586
Probably not enough pics of her for the AI to go off of, but thank you for trying anyways
(470 KB, 512x768, Blue whale, whale, light blue, smiling, big tail, sun glare, cartoony, morbidly s-2661389753.png) (416 KB, 768x512, Blue whale, whale, light blue, scaled belly, smiling, big tail, sun glare, carto s-1023549293.png) (460 KB, 768x512, Blue whale, whale, light blue, smiling, big tail, sun glare, cartoony, morbidly s-3983491107.png) (380 KB, 768x512, Blue whale, whale, light blue, blushing, smiling, big tail, sun glare, cartoony, s-343978438.png) (441 KB, 512x768, Blue whale, whale, smiling, big tail, sun glare, realistic, morbidly obese, rear s-349855159.png) (398 KB, 768x512, Blue whale, whale, smiling, big tail, morbidly obese, rear view, huge butt, huge s-1543575721.png)
>>1562
I tried
>>1589
first looks really good thank you anon
could we get some anthro elephant girls all fat with office attire, with front and back veiws
anyone making some obese Vaporeon and Celebi here?
>>1591
I second this, also with rhino and hippo ladies
Requesting some obese anthro temmie
>>1584
I meant to ask who was making them to find more, but if it was you, I love them, keep it up.
(367 KB, 768x512, _my little pony, looking pleasured, weight gain, feral, anatomically correct, an s-1291011632.png) (340 KB, 512x640, masterpiece, absurdres, best quality, kobold, blue scales, detailed scales, , nu s-763933558.png) (472 KB, 768x512, _absurdres, best quality, looking pleasured, weight gain, feral, anatomically co s-1708650626.png) (497 KB, 512x768, _judy hopps, {{weight gain}}, lactating, huge breasts, hyper breasts, nude, {{hy s-3450615513.png)
Alright, first of all, I will be posting some pics to go along with this. But, I have found a checkpoint that is based around making fatties. Only issue is that its only humans. That is, until we add checkpoint merging. I've been trying the past few days to successfully merge the bigger girls model with a furry one, but no luck. If anyone wants to try, here's a link to the model I'm talking about.

https://civitai.com/models/2664/bigger-girls-model

According to the maker of it, version one is the best one for making immobile stuff (Apart from the version they are selling which is all their work combined into one model)
I don’t really have any idea what any of this is, or how I even came across it. Just, how the hell dose AI even do this.
Like, I thought NovelAI was just a text/AI adventure thing. The only thing now NovelAI will be remembered for is AI generated porn images.
I don’t know if I want to step into this thread or not, so for now, ima just watch from the shadows.
Welp. This is just…something.
Idk what to even say.
That was a bit rude :(
Sorry.
(451 KB, 768x512, brown fur with strips,shading,bedroom,eating chocolate cake,resting on bed,big b s-3630203358.png) (497 KB, 768x512, brown fur with strips,shading,bedroom,eating chocolate cake,resting on bed,big b s-1923426689.png) (434 KB, 512x768, weight gain,deadmus shirt,anthro,female feline,standing,overweight,short dark ha s-4142705352.png) (403 KB, 768x512, _arctic foxtic fox,squating,solo focus,light red eyes,holding onto tree,winter f s-526577752.png) (436 KB, 512x768, brown fur with strips,shading,2000s style,bedroom,arsound,resting on bed,belly t s-1434383185.png)
>>1569
heres my typical dump,shit just looks too perfect.
anyway have a good weekend
If anyone's still taking requests, how about Blaze the Cat, morbidly obese (aka the flabby belly), lactating and creampied?
{{{{{{realistic}}}}}}, {{{{big ass}}}},{{{{long legs}}}} ,{{{{full body}}}},natural hair, full body, thick thighs, ,chun li,{{{{office lady pant suits}}}}
(414 KB, 512x768, _{{{{{{realistic}}}}}}, {{{{big ass}}}},{{{{long legs}}}} ,{{{{full body}}}},nat s-1317803198.png) (443 KB, 512x768, _{{{{{{realistic}}}}}}, {{{{big ass}}}},{{{{long legs}}}} ,{{{{full body}}}},nat s-2007351933.png) (453 KB, 512x768, _{{{{{{realistic}}}}}}, {{{{big ass}}}},{{{{long legs}}}} ,{{{{full body}}}},nat s-2238082123.png) (474 KB, 512x768, _{{{{{{realistic}}}}}}, {{{{big ass}}}},{{{{long legs}}}} ,{{{{full body}}}},nat s-2291658020.png) (430 KB, 512x768, _{{{{{{realistic}}}}}}, {{{{big ass}}}},{{{{long legs}}}} ,{{{{full body}}}},nat s-3419115639.png) (444 KB, 512x768, _{{{{{{realistic}}}}}}, {{{{big ass}}}},{{{{long legs}}}} ,{{{{full body}}}},nat s-4128297864.png)
>>1606
no clue if you're requesting something but I tried it
Screw it. I want to see how cursed an AI furry image can get. If anyone has free time, this is something to try. But beware, your eyeballs could melt away as your pupils combust into flames. Alright, so what I want this AI to make, is a nude beautiful female wolf furry with greyish/orangeish fur, with a hyper ass, hyper anus, hyper thighs, hyper pussy/vagina, hyper belly, hyper breasts, hyper nipples, hyper lips, hyper muscle, hyper morbidly obese, while in a cowgirl sex position ridding a normal male humans dick. That is all I got, and I am afraid of this abomination that could be made.
Is this still open? Do you think that it would be able to do fat Nala from Lion King? Whether it's able to get specific characters seems like a bit of a mix sometimes.
>>31454
Can I request an obese fox girl, in a bikini, belching?
(370 KB, 768x512, female, umbreon, {{morbidly obese}}, looking at viewer, eye contact, solo focus, s-1744739804.png) (411 KB, 768x512, female, umbreon, {{morbidly obese}}, looking at viewer, eye contact, solo focus, s-2106817058.png) (404 KB, 768x512, female, umbreon, {{morbidly obese}}, looking at viewer, eye contact, solo focus, s-3480079112.png) (402 KB, 768x512, male, umbreon, {{morbidly obese}}, looking at viewer, eye contact, solo focus, s s-267013285.png) (481 KB, 768x512, male, umbreon, {{morbidly obese}}, looking at viewer, eye contact, solo focus, s s-2368139836.png) (527 KB, 768x512, male, umbreon, {{morbidly obese}}, looking at viewer, eye contact, solo focus, s s-3467258539.png)
It's about time someone revived this thread.
Don’t let this place die and go down to the bottom.
Bumping, so this thread does not die.
(433 KB, 512x768, brown and stripes,mature anthro feline,solo only,brown hair,short bob hair,green s-761535609.png) (471 KB, 512x768, Krystal(Starfox),green eyes, weight gain, morbidly obese female, space station b s-3397661041.png) (449 KB, 768x512, mature anthro bunny,chubby,eating snacks,female,clevage,belly focus,solo focus,r s-3260942969.png)
>>1614
its dead because you guys aren't to going to spend 3-6 dollars on the worthy investment of degenerate furry porn like i do.
(467 KB, 512x768, mature anthro fox,female,tan fur,blue eyes,pink reddish wavy hair,sitting at tik s-1046382068.png) (408 KB, 512x704, mature anthro fox,female,tan fur,blue eyes,pink reddish wavy hair,two piece biki s-4267194733.png) (435 KB, 768x512, mature anthro fox,female,tan fur,blue eyes,pink reddish wavy hair,sitting on bea s-462894736.png) (440 KB, 512x768, mature anthro fox,female,tan fur,blue eyes,pink reddish wavy hair,sitting on bea s-2253199854.png) (434 KB, 512x768, mature anthro fox,female,tan fur,blue eyes,pink reddish wavy hair,sitting at tik s-2608794960 (1).png)
>>1611
Here you go man,everyone please tease this fat fox.
>>1616
Is this just base novel ai, or is it a different model?
Can I get a fox girl, nude, with stretch marks playing with her belly excitedly?
Several vixens getting tube fed with ripped clothes and lactating breasts please
well what to write?
>>1446
Falco Lombardi from Starfox?
Is there models for generating fat furry porn. Interested in ssbbw size furry art after playing around fat anime models.
(843 KB, 1024x1024, craiyon_000914_Kawaii_Anime_style_obese_holding_own_belly_green_body_Celebi_pokemon_detailed.png) (614 KB, 1024x1024, craiyon_235037_anthro_pokemon_Celebi_girl_with_a_big_belly__anime_artstyle__High_Resolution__8K__HD.png) (649 KB, 1024x1024, craiyon_073719_an_extremely_obese_pokemon_Celebi_with_breasts__rubbing_their_own_belly__high_quality.png) (561 KB, 1024x1024, craiyon_001224_Kawaii_Anime_style_drawing_obese_big_belly_green_body_Celebi_pokemon_.png) (672 KB, 1024x1024, craiyon_235318_anthro_pokemon_Celebi_girl_with_a_big_belly__obese__anime_artstyle__High_Resolution__.png) (929 KB, 1024x1024, craiyon_000923_Kawaii_Anime_style_obese_holding_own_belly_green_body_Celebi_pokemon_detailed.png)
Just dumping some fat Celebi i generated from craiyon. If anyone would like to remake them, feel free.
(892 KB, 960x960, 1.png) (923 KB, 960x960, 2.png) (1.2 MB, 1000x1000, 3.png)
>>3991
Original generation was NovelAI, then cleaned up using Neatness Fluffy Fur Mix from civitai, which overwrote all the original metadata unfortunately.
>>3991
Could you catbox these two, please?
Anyone going to generate some pokemon? Like Vaporeon, jigglypuff or Celebi, or even Pikachu?
>>4208
Yep, I'm good with anthro
>>4208
Could you catbox the two Vaporeon pics?

Need to start getting into furry prompting.
>>4208
requesting catboxes for those faunas please
(1.1 MB, 800x1024, 00240-680798784.png) (1.1 MB, 800x1024, 00249-3513137792.png) (906 KB, 800x1024, 00266-983727592.png) (1.0 MB, 800x1024, 00215-3341417825.png) (900 KB, 800x1024, 00270-983727596.png) (1.1 MB, 800x1024, 00245-3513137788.png)
>>4410 (Cross-thread)
>>4409 (Cross-thread)
>>4407 (Cross-thread)
>>4399 (Cross-thread)
Different anon that told you it would post here. Merged a bbw model and fluffyrock to mame these, enjoy. Looks like I found the way to prompt fat males easily. Hope this thread becomes more active.
>>4415
Different anon, I'm really trying to get a good from behind ass shot with balls (no penis needed), any tips?
(1.1 MB, 1296x800, 00308-983727593.png) (1.2 MB, 1296x800, 00296-983727590.png) (1.3 MB, 1296x800, 00304-983727589.png) (1.4 MB, 1296x800, 00307-983727592.png) (1.2 MB, 1296x800, 00305-983727590.png) (1.1 MB, 1296x800, 00312-983727597.png)
(2.0 MB, 1584x1152, 47442-2347727589.png) (2.3 MB, 1584x1296, 47443-2983826174.png) (2.0 MB, 1584x1152, 47444-2758044492.png) (2.0 MB, 1584x1152, 47445-3837373907.png) (2.2 MB, 1584x1296, 47432-222265386.png)
>>4456
Don’t know why make content is in a bbw thread
>>4478 >>4479
oh, yeah, that probably could've been spoilered. Whoops.
could someone do a blobby white cat? male or female is fine
>>4456
>The height
>The width
>The smirk
>The cum
Make more
I don't care about the gender
This little cunt is the most fuckable femboy I've seen since zhiin's pink catboy.
Bump
>>1518

Been a while, have you tried emulating the style shown here? >>1519
>>5271

You have the tags used? I might attempt to create my own versions later.
>>5287
"belly dancer" and "kaftan" for the clothing, and the freya crescent lora from civitai were the key ones. NeatnessFluffyFurMix model.
>>5301
That I can't help you with. If that's an option in NovelAI, I'm not familiar with it. I ran them locally on my own machine
>>5307

Oh. How did you run it on your own PC then?
>>5310
Check the guide thread, it'll explain it better than I can
>>5311

Saw it already, made my head hurt. Might as well use NovelAI.
>>5749
You can use a Google Colab notebook to prompt your own art.
>>5750
weren't those taken down? if there's one that's still up let me know
>>5780
catbox for 3 and 4 please?
>>5781
These all started as NovelAI gens, then cleaned up with SD locally, so they lost their useful metadata. Just stuff like kobold lora and generic prompts.

Here's a catbox for a different picture that I'm pretty sure I generated with a similar prompt though and hasn't been revised yet.

https://files.catbox.moe/aoi1jb.png
>>4456
Fuck, I want that twink obliterated anon. Please, more of them. Make them into a blob covered in cum, please, I implore you.
>>5156
Super nice, catbox for all 3?
Would anybody be able to generate fat art of snake zorayas from elden ring?
Can I request a bear or red panda with her nipples showing big belly and tongue out. If you make multiple can you do different breast sizes from flat to huge?
>>5780
These are amazing, I'm going to be trying to make some similar gens
>>5950
Thats really cute. I would love more
>>5788
Can I have that Kobol Lora, or at least learn where it came from?
>>5961
I got it from FinalEclipse's lora post on the furry diffusion discord
Can anyone make me a sumo wrestling furry girl?
>>6006
Which are you using? I'm struggling with furries gens.
(2.0 MB, 1440x1152, 47767-1882047427.png) (1.3 MB, 1440x1152, 47764-2881165804.png) (1.6 MB, 1440x1152, 47770-1861593636.png) (1.9 MB, 1440x1152, 47769-1994423136.png) (1.8 MB, 1440x1152, 47771-1501824749.png)
Between needing 2-3 seats to sit comfortably, outgrowing everything that isn't made of spandex, and having to enter rooms sideways, you get the vague suspicion that Tristana's eating habits are catching up with her.
Whenever you bring it up, and sometimes even unprompted, she tells you she's in the middle of a 'winter bulk' and that her calorie intake is strictly monitored. But, her body tells the obvious truth.
Her expanding, soft and jiggly thighs and hips (that are not nearly as muscular as she wants you to believe), don't lie. Her weighty saddlebags, and huge, fat ass three times as big as she is, betray her.

The sounds of wobbling, clapping, and huffing catch your attention from the couch. You look over, and see Trist needs help getting through the door (again).
It's happening more and more often, to the point where she doesn't even need to say anything anymore. You go to get the lube...
(3.1 MB, 1920x1080, kino.mp4)
>>6056
awesome work, keep it up.
>>6056
A Goblin isn't a furry, you're thinking of Kobolds.
Idk if yall are still doing requests but I’d like to request a fat lactating shark girl
>>6056
Can you Catbox all of them?
>>6064
Yordles aren't goblins, and are furry
(720 KB, 800x800, 00115-3497682106.png) (763 KB, 800x800, 00118-136172006.png) (743 KB, 800x800, 00114-3497682105.png) (713 KB, 800x800, 00119-136172007.png) (691 KB, 800x800, 00121-136172009.png)
>>6033
https://files.catbox.moe/zt8jc3.zip
Here's a pretty big zip of those and then some. Lots of experiments, wildly varies in quality, but should help anyone looking to get into making more furry bbws

Also have a dwaug, Mint Castella vtuber lora with the furry model
>>6087
Adorable Mints. Can your model do pig girls? Also NTA but thank you for the zip as well.
>>6088
I tried and couldn't get a pig, canines, felids, deer and raccoons are mostly what I've done, some minor success with dragons as well
> bumplocked
new thread or keep riding out this old one?
(157 KB, 1728x1152, 1.jpg) (163 KB, 1728x1152, 2.jpg) (163 KB, 1728x1152, 3.jpg) (143 KB, 1728x1152, 4.jpg) (148 KB, 1728x1152, 5.jpg) (146 KB, 1728x1152, 6.jpg)
>>6056
But even spandex has its limit- a limit that Trist eventually found after emptying the fridge for the 3rd time this week.
𝘚𝘏𝘙𝘙𝘐𝘐𝘐𝘗! Trist's shorts, stretched to their absolute limit against her gigantic, wobbling legs, finally give out and shoot off her like a bullet.
There goes the last thing that fit her. And the window, and a bit of the wall. Damn.

But Trist'll make it up to you.
>>6213
Tube feeding and navel fucking are top tier. Please make more like these, either together or separately.
>>6060
Kek. The twinkle was a good touch