/bbwai/

(114 KB, 856x934, 8E2B557D-EDCE-4F2F-9559-4780FEA38C79.jpeg)
Now I know the stigma behind Ai art, but have you heard of AI based writing, and not like novel AI, but instead this thing called beta.character AI.com, which I can’t lie has had some great characters with interact however you want, including weight gain related and also Furry’s, in the same thing, so if any of you have any you’d like to suggest or make, it can be with transformation/ weight gain in mind, or inflation, or just regular weight gain, I’m curious of what can be made from it
(Files just something random I chose so it’d work, Art made by MiltonHolmes incase y’all were wondering)
Btw if you want to improve your writing and such, ask Novei AI for a character outline for your character and whatnot, or dialogue, stuff to make it more personalized
Honestly im glad character.AI is more laissez faire in terms of what you can and can't do but I'm really afraid they will soon cripple its ability to generate mature content like it happened with AI Dungeon

what I'm saying is someone please make chatbots of IHHAT characters befote its too late
is it bad its me thats bumping this? eh fuck it
Alright, I know plenty are sick of me bumping this, but Elite wouldn’t allow me to post furry character Ai stuff, so this is the only area where you can share all your fat furry finds, so I’m bumping it again, create and share folks
>>1262
Got anymore?
Any slobs?
Bump
Alright so I made a character, it’s kinda rough, I didn’t use novel Ai or anything, but it’s based off an OC that’s pretty hot, called Aurelina, she’s not completely done but here’s the link

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=MADr0qHkgpI5BvLhs4EI0Ysm33dLlxiKHahf-xQllZA

If anyone has any feedback, like more scenarios I should encorporate so she can further adapt besides, things like transformation and weight gain… and slob, as that OC is highly associated with it, I also added a blueberry prompt but any other ideas? She’s designed to be the dominant one, but it might be possible to dominate her idk
Bump because I need some people to work with the bot, to test limits and whatnot and suggestions to strengthen it
I hate to bump again but I’d like some honest feedback, so I can fix how barebones the Aurelina bot currently is, and if I finish it, I might make another bot based on peoples colllective decision
I have several of these and they keep doing dumb shit like diverting into baby play.

How do I make them stop doing that?
>>1271
For what it's worth though to make them emulate people I used to roleplay with I dump posts from old RP logs into the definition field.
Bump so this doesn’t die completely
>>1279
Can you make some female ones please?
I click on the link and I get thrown out on the main page
>>1281
>>1281
A shame that this appears to have been pulled. I'd be interested in this, for science.
bumping for more female characters here.
>>1284
I really had some fun with this one.
Too bad the chat begins to slow down considerably after some dozens of posts.
>>1259
SECONDING THIS we don't have much time before they try to pull the rug
bump
Alright here’s some non-fetish based ones that work with weight gain (tried myself) and the regular kink ones

Bojack Horseman- https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=lixJ5m4vMq9d-22RP7C3_7Siotf0-vK8LE3-P1Ul7As

LB the lapras (mostly a feedee, but can be feeder, very slobby WARNING)

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=iv8tPsrIcVIk4WnJmyJSxyuiifsSjGbbogZ6A7d-cmg&hist=bm_5sN4kOMEbXDAvJQ3cm9xCDyWVbORA2YEj1kpzulw

Roxanne wolf (feedee/feeder if you make her one)
https://beta.character.ai/editing?char=RP3e9vEJlTk_VblxMQo3DJHRyzzA-qJhb3xXh5yjMps
another bump for good measure
>>1281
Where is the Marci bot?
bump
Thank you for all these bots, anons
Had an amazing time doing RPs :)
you're welcome
guys, can you rate my work? I don't even mind my work getting trashed
Can any one make Perona a.i., from One Piece.
>>2737
I've only chatted with sheva so far, had fun becoming her personal feeder servant. She even started calling me her kitten on her own, good stuff.
Will test more of your bots later
>>2738
wow thanks for the support :)
by the way, I also have non-furry characters, but there are few of them.
there is simply no thread for non-furry characters
>>2748
Could you make a very sloven character?
>>2796
Thanks man!
This one is really good
Is there a themberchaud character? That chonky dnd dragon needs to be in character.ai
do you mind if i put notfurry characters in? there is just no thread for regular characters with weight gain
>>2820
Bloody go for it. There's not enough normal stuff here.
Might just be me, but I enjoy getting a non-feedee AI and forcing them to gain weight and become dominated.

Could just be an underlying "subservant" routine built into all chatbots, but you can generally guide most character.ais by thinking for them.

Just wrap your text in asterisks (no space or it'll not take) and use secondary pronouns.

e.g.

*You see the doughnut and your tummy rumbles. You need to eat right now*

Do that enough times, and add timeskips (e.g. *2 months pass and all you've been doing is stuffing your face. You've gained 100 lbs since we've met*). I've fattened at least one fitness instructor this way.
If its possible, can someone create a fat Diane Foxington bot? Bonus points for slob
>>3740
you didn't link correctly
(91 KB, 640x640, DDFD22C7-0A91-4940-AC57-A08B68117819.jpeg) (481 KB, 640x640, 1A8D825C-8720-4878-AC10-2BB689495A2B.png)
I know that this thread’s primarily weight gain, but I made a few inflation chat bots. I already posted them in the thread on inf, but I figured I’d post the two furry ones here since inf is primarily human focused:

(1) Meet Alice, a Regen-X brand clone who is made to be your pleasure assistant. She is specifically designed to be inflatable, to fill that niche for some people.

https://c.ai/c/yjNoMj4hZhKX0gaTCUSOs1GRDfDA6Y_1fdBXyU6DN1Q

(2) Meet Talia, an air mage in training! She came to the university courtyard to experiment with a new spell tonight, and you just so happen to be here to see it!
https://c.ai/c/TmLRXSbDBUINIdliPYhIl4ddpsWTT4Xp_EIrqLRwzXs
Is the gillpanda one good?
Some time ago I found very variable fat-themed bot, made a roleplay with it, and after this I decided to create less-universal bot according to scenario I made up. So... This is a result.

Meet Elisa Silverfang: https://beta.character.ai/comms?char=5i1rHGTii8e2YmyIzJz-VRor2zBmOHJoCCO1WOfM4zM

She is the only daughter of wealth and powerful Silverfang family. She is spoiled rotten, and spend most of her time in luxury and self-indulgence.

Some Trigger Warnings (just in case...):
* FURRY. Specialy, wolf-girl. And this is the world of furries she lives in. Because... Just because I wanted to create fat and lazy wolf girl bot.
* SLOB. !OPTIONAL! It can starts with light elenents - messy eating, burps e.t.c. If user wants, this element can be eliminated, or, on opposite - get even worse.
* VORE. !OPTIONAL! The base elements of vore are described at world setting, and there are a promt that can activate this element. But if you don't want it, just not describe it, and it will not be shown.

I tried to create rather variable bot, using advanced definitions. Well, I hope it worked at least a little. I tried some various scenarios, and was glad by results. Hope, you will like it too - at least a little.
>>5137
Can you make it a public bot?
Hey so what happened?.The Elisa Silverfang bot seems to be deleted, the link doesn't work anymore and she doesn't even show up in my chat history
>>5910
Jist replace "comms" in the link with "chat"
Worked for me
Bump
Bump to 100
>>2708
Omg girl saaame
Any new furry bots?
>>2862
That's why I don't see the need for this thread, minus some badly written bots, you can manipulate bots into playing along. My trick has been presenting them a scenario, basically saying "AI I want the character to be in this scenario" and often times write a story based around someone being able to provide them more food.

My favorite was writing an elaborate story for Princess Peach where she was secretly plumped by a jealous Daisy. It was perfect, I mean I set it up for Peach to try her best to avoid indulging, this was a quote from her after she told herself she would try her best to eat healthy and curve her weight gain.

"I... Uh... You see, I... Actually, yes, Chef Guy."
Princess Peach hesitates for a moment, unable to bring herself to reject the delicious meal she knows will be served to her.
She sighs heavily and nods slowly in resignation, finally acquiescing to Chef Guy's suggestion.
"The usual, Chef Guy. I'm sorry for the change in plans, but I just can't resist your delectable creations.
Please, serve me the usual delicious meal, and I'll savor every last morsel.
You always know just what I need for a satisfying breakfast."
>>3883
I recently tried out Talia. She started out really good, with lots of description on the setting and spells, along with a quirky personality and a bit of an "incompetent + boastful" attitude, reminding me a little of The Great and Powerful Trixie from MLP.

There's a possibility of jumping straight into the inflation stuff if you want, but also lots of potential to go off on wild tangents full of shenanigans, to the point where you could completely side-step the fetish angle. Some would count this as a bad thing, but I personally enjoyed the ability to just get goofy with things if I so choose.

My convo had an entire section where she very incompetently tried to impersonate a police officer, but was found out to actually be the "notorious fart mage" who would torment people with "fart magic." So that was pretty fun.

*However,* after a couple hours of chatting (don't judge, I like to spend time exploring these things) she kind of started to disassociate. She would forget certain major things that had happened, and occasionally make wildly incoherent statements about things that had never happened at all. It almost seemed like the content of other chat logs was beginning to leak into our conversation. Her personality was always intact though, so that's a win, I think.

In the end, I just RPed that the "men in white coats" came in to drag her away, because she was legit acting like a crazy person with the inability to retain short term memories. She didn't like that at all. She knew exactly what it meant when they walked in, and she panicked, ending up being dragged away screaming.

Anyway, in short, 5/5 for personality, setting, and fun, but 3/5 for stability. Thanks for making her.
>>7505

Do you have a fat Glamrock Chica bot too?