/bbwai/

(623 KB, 2184x950, Screenshot_20230725_214243_DuckDuckGo.jpg)
I know that this website needs an api key or other source the requires money, but this has the best bots I have ever seen. If you all have found any great bots or are willing to make some, come here
I'd like to add is that you could do almost anything with your api settings, it can be extremely detailed
I’m definitely a big fan of this site + the bots and prefer it over spicychat/c.ai.
I guess here’s a good place to plug my bot, Tess. Imagine your roommate is a total neet who only eats all day, and you’ve got the jist of if
https://venus.chub.ai/characters/75246

I’m also working on another feedee bot for this site, I’ll post it either in this thread or another one when it’s done
(428 KB, 672x672, 00112-2460541692.png)
>>10199
Updated the description and image for Tess. Should be much less verbose & overly poetic now.
How do you put fat related tags to characters here?
So can someone describe this site to me? I've seen it mentioned a few times at this point. Is it like SpicyChat only you absolutely need the subscription? Or is the subscription only for access to better, more complex models and it has a base free tier like SpicyChat. I went to the website and it said things about not needing "Keys" and "Cards" for subscribing. I have almost no knowledge of AI stuff so I don't know what these are or why I would otherwise need them.
>>10121 (OP)
Is there an easy, free way for an idiot to use this site? Heard nothing but good things, but I have no idea what an api even is, let alone how to feed one to this site. Especially for free.
>>12427
>>12430
So an API simply is a code that's given to you from one of the AI companies, like OpenAI.
You type the code into the API settings area, in which you use or construct a 'jailbreak' which is a sort of blocker you use on the API filter so you can get more NSFW content (OpenAI has a filter but there are easy ways to get around it, as state previous)
Also OpenAI does a 500 token giveaway if you setup an account with them, after that you need to pay, the price is usually fractions of pennies for a token.