/bbw/

(8 KB, 299x168, images (3).jpeg)
I was thinking about it today and I thought up a list of my top 10 favorite SSBBW/BBW (in order of most liked, with 1 being the my most liked) and I was curious of other people's favorites :)

Here is my list:

10. BBWRey
9. Sapphire (from S31)
8. FeedistDani
7. Reiinapop
6. Alissbonty
5. DoubleDenise
4. Lady Sublime
3. Chloe/BC Chloe (from Big Cuties)
2. FatAssRuby
1. Godess Shar

What is y'alls top 10 list? :)
Oh, so you must like skinny women.
Mine would be:
1. Adeline
2. Juicy Jackie
3. Jae
4. Destiny
5. Foxxie Roxxie
6. Beccabae
7. Celia
8. Brianna
9. Ivy
10. Shannon Marie
You listed some great ones though, my fave from your selection would likely be Reiinapop, she's been gaining like crazy lately and she'll surpass many of the top ladies in my list once she gets closer to their size (which shouldn't be long with the rate she's been adding to her waistline!)
No muffinmaid?
Haha I don't about "skinny" as I believe everyone in my top 5 is over 300lbs but certainly smaller than all the women on your list :) I think Shar might be close to 300lbs idk.

I believe Lady Sublime is over 400lbs (uhhh so yummy :) )

Ooooo Foxxie Roxie and Jae are great ones! I almost forgot about them. Solid list!

Omg you are so right about Reiinapop. She has been gaining like CRAZY. Crazy how much different she looks from just a year ago. Her appetite is insane!

Also I like Muffinmaid but just not in my top 10.
>>99870
Destiny is a very valid pick
No Plump Princess?
>>99885
10. Reiina
9. Roxxie
8. Creampuff
7. DoubleDenise
6. Cowcake
5. Softiebabie
4. Niki(GainingNiki)
3. PlumpPrincess
2. FatAssRuby
1.Thicccollegegirl +Chubbychiquita
Thiccollegegirl and Chubbychiquita both got me inot this fetish the most/best
Some sexy looking women there. For myself, I'd have to go with:
1. Jackie
2. Adeline
3. Kellie Kay
4. Roxxie
5. Ladybrads
6. Beccabae
7. Luscious Amazon
8. Violet James
9. Veronika Jade
10. Cookie
Though I'm not completely sure of the order after the top 3, and I'm still trying to find a spot for Jae, Udderly Adorable, Destiny, Charlotte Shellshock. Fuck, a heap. Too many hot fatties. DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!
List has changed a lot over time, so current top 10:

10. AllisBonyt
9. FatMissT
8. Skylar
7. Chloe
6. Roxxie
5. TheBigAssBBW
4. LisaLou
3. Jackie
2. Thicccollegegirl
1. Adeline

I would have some others on here, such as KittyPiggy likely would break top 7 but has since stopped creating content.
Ughhh... you guys are reminding me of some truly hot ladies that I forget in making my list...lol :)

Softiebabe and Thiccollegegirl are legit top 10 for sure.

Had to revise:

Revised list:
10. BBW Rey
9. FeedistDani
8. Reiinapop
7. Alissbonty
6. Thiccollegegirl
5. DoubleDenise
4. Lady Sublime
3. Chloe/BC Chloe (from Big Cuties)
2. FatAssRuby
1. Goddess Shar

Haha I'm sure there plenty more I forgot and would need to rearrange this 1000 times but man such great lists! Super hot ladies!
It’s hard to choose and I don’t personally rate women, but:

10.TayTay
9.LittleBougar
8.Creampuff
7.ReiinaPop
6.Alice Bonython
5.Udderly Adorable
4.Juicy Junt
3.Amanda Rosie
2.Fatphrodite
1.Bella Abbondanza
1. Your mother
2. Your mother
3. Your mother
4.Your mother
5. Your mother
6. Your mother
7. Your mother
8. Your mother
9. Your mother
10. Your mother
>>99896
>You have to be 18 or above to post?

Damn kinda wholesome when you see other people rating your favorite models pretty high lol
10.Chubby Chiquita
9. KittyPiggy
8. Kayla Paolini
7. Creampuff
6. StuffingKit
5. BBBXL
4. Jenni
3. Plump Princess
2. Udderly Adorable
1. Roxxie
Roxxie's my number 1 cuz she got me into this fetish in the first place ages ago,
1. Muffinmaid
2. Cutie (s31)
3. Mistress Bianca (when she was around 200 lbs)
4. Bonnie
5. Roxxie
6. Pleasantly Plump
7. Jessie Minxxx
8. Ivy
9. Goodgirlgrow
10. Creampuff

My top 3 may be a little out there. If muffinmaid continued making content, I’d still buy that shit hands down. No questions asked. I fucking loved cutie, I go back to her videos often. Mistress Bianca’s content around 200lbs was incredible imho, I go back to that often as well. I’m not sure the rest of my list is ordered correctly but I don’t wanna think too much about reordering it.
Lots for Roxxie on people's lists! Crazy how big she has gotten as continuing to get.

Also I LOVED Cutie as well :)
>>99920
I'm a little surprised I don't see BoBerry with all the Roxxie, Adeline, and Jackie mentioned. Guessing she's on her way out?
10: Roxxie
9: couch queen
8: reiinapop
7: Bonnie
6: kitty piggy
5: Jodie
4: gaining goth gf
3: good girl grow
2: mochii babii
1: littlesquishbaby/clobug18/cecehectori
10. Dankii
9. Goddess Patty
8. Echo
7. Adeline
6. Juicy Jackie
5. Jodie
4. Ash
3. Jenni
2. Foxy Roxxie
1. Sadie
1 Katie Cummings
2 Muffinmaid
3 Carmen Lafox
4 MochiiBabii
5 Aliss Bonython
6 Reiinapop
7 Stuffer31 Cutie
8 Honeybaby300
9 Goddess Shar
10 bodylovebritt (older vids)
1. Plump princess
2. Goddess shar
3. Katie Cummings
4. Carman lafox
5. Chloe
6. Boberry
7. Roxxie
8. Skylar
9. Reiinapop
10. Layla
10. BigFatPunk
9. LaRubia
8. BabyChubz
7. BBWKitty
6. The BBW Peach
5. ObesityGlorifier
4. Thicccollegegirl
3. BC Skylar
2. ThickHungryHoney
1. DestinyBBW
>>99939
I’m not as into SSBBWs as I used to be but similar to other posts I put Destiny first bc she awakened this curse
1. Softiebabie/ffafeed
2. Thicccollegegirl
3. Mal Malloy
4. round_babe
5. LittleCurvyDevil
6. Getmytummysofter
7. Goddess Shar
8. AlissBonyt
9. bbwsophieblake
10. curvygirlgainsx/curvyygirll993
It's actually really interesting to see everyone's picks as we all like fat girls but tastes vary wildly.

1-BigBootyBeauty
2-Destiny
3-Roxxie
4-Jackie
5-PlumpPrincess
6-Passion
7-Beccabae
8-Adeline
9-Asshley
10-KittyPiggy
1. ChubbyGirlVideos
2. BBW Claire
3. Aliss Bonython
4. Thiccollegegirl
5. BBW Layla
6. Reiinapop
7. Curvage Casey
8. Helena Strong
9. Kimberly Marvel
10. GainingGothGF
Don't take this ranking too seriously

1. Jackie
2. Adeline
3. Brianna
4. Jae
5. Roxxie
6. Violet James
7. Mochii
8. Thicksadworld
9. FatMissT
10. MassivelySweet

Half of these could be swapped with Erotika, Beccabae, KittyPiggy, ChubbyChiquita if I made this list tomorrow
Goddess Shar overrated asf
1. Aliss Bonython
2. Katie Cummings
3. Muffinmaid
4. Chloe
5. Cherries
6. CouchQueen
7. Goddess Shar
8. Candii Kayn
9. Skylar
10. Carmen LaFox
It's weird seeing Muffinmaid on someone's list as she's been retired for years, and isn't Cherries retired now too?
10. Chubbychiquita - great progress. Wanting to see her in another 150 lbs.

9. Traprapunzel - juicy fat ass. Thick thighs. Love her sex tapes.

8. Reiinapop - hot as fuck seeing her balloon. Nearly pinnacle feedee. Hard to get leaks. Lower due to lower sample of content.

7. Mysticbeing - thick. Thick. THICK. Love what sex tapes I’ve seen of hers.

6. Alex Storm - incredibly sexy. Great body. Knows how to be hot in so many ways.

5. UdderlyAdorable - love this pear. Big bubble butt. Wish she gained more.

4. Gingerbunny - HUGE. Can’t wait to see how big this cow gets. Started huge, and growing fast.

3. Plump Princess - classic. One of the models to get me into the fetish. Love her bubble butt. Love the hips. Love her tree trunk legs. Love her double belly. Great fat char videos. Hot stuffing videos.

2. Thicksnoww - this chick, BLEW THE FUCK UP. Shook her fat ass on vine and IG. Got knocked up, gained 100+ lbs. started OF. Lost some weight. Gained it all back + 50-60 lbs. Girl has no will power. Vows weight loss a few times a year, and just puts on more weight. Massive ass. Cute plump belly. Getting more and more into being a bbw/potentially SSBBW.

1. Roxxie - the goat. Love her content so much. She really knows how to play up the feedee angle. She’s a fucking blimp. Has problems walking around. Gigantic bubble butt. Swollen double belly. Has some of the best fetish/stuffing videos.
1. AlissBonyt/CurvyGainer
2. Adeline
3. SoftieBabie/FFAFeed
4. Tianastummy
5. FeedistDani/Nagitokowaru
6. Roxxie
7. ReiinaPop
8. Leighton Rose
9. ChubbyChiquita
10. TheDumplin

Honorable Mentions/ Future HOF Candidates:

11. Boberry
12. JessicuhDuchess
13. BC Skylar
14. chubbybabecharlie/xcharliexangelx
15. UdderlyAdorable
16. Thicccollegegirl
17. MochiiBabii
18. Ysabel27
19. LilMamaKay/BabyGirlKay1200
20. Imogeneize
10. Tinastummy; putting on weight recently and is looking thiccc hope she continues reaching the big 300
9. Mochii Babii; hasn’t been posting lately but fuck was her gain legendary prolly the fastest as well.
8. Goddess shar; again hasn’t been posting consecutively but fuck hope she keeps going was just gets hotter with every gain
7. Chloe; admittedly everyone agrees she lost weight but still fat as fuck and constant with her posting.
6. Couchqueen; she’s a degenerate a perfect submissive gainer that does what she’s told
5.Nayda; Tall woman big gainer; her body gains are kinda weird I mean her arms seem pretty skinny compare to the rest of her body. Out everyone she has the potiental of reaching 500
4. Rosiemariefeedee; her content is awesome and her gain is even better her whole body is softening at a steady amount doesn’t seem like slowing down anytime soon
3.Bbw Layla; I mean she’s still gaining she’s nearing 400 just a massive fat fuck
2.Laurafatty; she’s big and doesn’t seem like stopping she’s seems like she gonna reach 400 by New Years. Which would be one for the books being the first thin woman to do so.
1. Reiinapop hands down it’s her year she gain a fuck ton of weight and made a fuck ton of content. When everyone was doubting her thinking we had another “GGG” Seriously look at her timeline she was anorexic to this, fucking incredible. she’s still active gainer and watching her reach 300 would be something else given her size.
10. Jalisa Elite
9. Lady Sublime
8. Reyna Mae
7. Jae
6. Aliss Bonython
5. Kristi Maxx
4. Sabrina/Illusive Ham
3. ThickSnoww (She got huge af!)
2. Caitidee (Fave All time Ssbbw)!
1. Marilyn Mayson. Her current OF/ Fansly lineup is just epic as hell! The weight gain the body she’s just epic!
I'm alone in this:

1 rikarika_707
2 Mitsumi Nanao
3 Umi Mitoma
4 Sara Aikawa
5 Shiori Tsukada
6 Fuko
7 Iori Yuki
8 Ai Chi de Da Momo
9 Sherly
10 rii_c5
My Top 10 (no particular order, all of them give me wood)
1. Randalin
2. Lisa Lou
3. Caitidee
4. Roxxie
5 Adeline
6. SSBBW Shannon Marie
7. Asshley
8. Reina
9. Juicy Jackie
10. Udderly Adorable

Honorable mention
Brie Brown (OG)
SSBBW Bobbi Jo
Luscious Amazon
Erin Green
Britt
Plump Princess
Chubby Chiquita
My list:
1)Muffinmaid
2)AlissBonyt
3)Lailani
4)Chloe
5)Marilyn
6)Foxxie Roxxie
7)Luscious
8)Plump Princess
9)Inkiighost
10)Devi
>>99953
There’s no rule about whether they are active or not
1. udderlyadorable
2. kittypiggy
3. laurafatty
4. chubbychiquita
5. boberry
6. alex storm
7. kayla paolini
8. bbw holly
9. katie cummings
10. ana oli
This is gonna be a long one sorry : Top 15 - Also rating face(F), belly(B) and content(C) out of 10
1. Thicccollegegirl F9 B10 C9 (goat but needs to upload more, but +1 for every video showing significant progress)
2.Goddess Shar F9 B10 C8 (iconic but recently too overproduced vids - get rid of the music)
3. Bbw Layla F5 B9 C10 (sometimes repulsive but pushes herself further than anyone else)
4. FeedistDani F7 B9 C9 (abit hammy, repetitive but good videos)
5. Bbw Cutie F6 B7 C10 (has goated vid imo)
6. Softiebabie F10 B10 C5 (could be goat if she wasn’t milking it for money and too hammy ie says “I’m so full” when clearly not)
7. RisqueReds F9 B7 C8 (too hammy but pretty face and good videos)
8. AlissBonyt F10 B9 C5 (her appeal is a conventionally attractive who’s massive, but her videos are below par imo)
9. Edenn F6 B8 C7 (has a few old great videos but don’t even know what she’s doing now)
10. Eatme F7 B8 C6 (has a few good videos but content hard to come by)
11. BC Chloe F10 B7 C6 (same as Aliss but not as big)
12. LauraFatty F7 B9 C7 (new content very hard to come by)
13. Bella Abbodanza F9 B5 C6 (videos hard to come by but pretty meh videos but has good potential)
14. CurvyyGirll993 F8 B8 C8 (only just found her - with more videos watched probably higher on list)
15. Carmen Lafox F9 B9 C5 (one or two good vids but meh everything else - OG tho)
HM. Katie Cummings (at her peak when finished in feederism imo)
I meant BC Skylar not Chloe lol