/bbw/

(106 KB, 1120x1008, ha0w15zrmxz81.jpg)
With the recent demise of r/stuffers, I was worried that I had lost all the content of one of my favorites but through some sleuthing I was able to find her stuff. This is isn't even pirated because all her stuff was free in the first place but I wanted to share and document her stuff here.

https://we.tl/t-G8inXonwwV

https://we.tl/t-CWi4EXAZEz
What happened with r/stuffers? There were one or two models I was in the process of archiving that I didn’t manage to finish. Why was it banned and will it be back? Anyone know the deets?
>>98564
Damn. Also interested to know why
Probably a crusade by some do-gooder thinking their saving the fatties
Reddits "official" reason was that the subreddit was unmoderated.
>>98564
A youtuber made a “disturbing subreddits” iceburg and the stuffers and other feeding fetish subreddits were like the first thing mentioned. The vid got almost a million views so im assuming this is what caused the removal
>>98563 (OP)
Thanks mate. Appreciate the archive
>>98598
There's also been a few subs that are basically scooped up by some conglomerate of company with the aid of admins. They then get replaced by someone making money with their models promoted.

Gonna try and request to mod, but not faithful. Sad day.
is there an archive for r/stuffers on the large?
reup pls
>>98563 (OP)
Also, rip r/progressivegrowth and /r/wgbeforeafter (replaced with oc of the same photos of 5 models on repeat)
>>99738

how did you know I want the same five before and after photos, from the same three models, posted every five hours so people can hopefully click onto their onlyfans?

what a waste of perfectly good subreddits with the OC rules. r/bigger is ok, but it's still got its limits
>>99759
Is it possible to make a new subreddit that allows non-OC or is that against Reddit's rules now?
>>99738
>>99759
Yeah, I hate what happened to r/wgbeforeafter. The content there is so much worse after the rule change. There's this one poster who's been reposting the same images for the better part of a year pretending that she's still gaining even though she's just posting old images. I bet she probably already lost the weight irl, lol.
>>99783
>There's this one poster who's been reposting the same images for the better part of a year pretending that she's still gaining even though she's just posting old images.
Only one?
>>99783
Is it that azn_mami user? Yeah she’s annoying with her spam. I wish people would comment “you literally look the same” just to shut her up. But simps gonna simp
>>99738
I miss r/fatsqueeze, too.
(1.4 MB, 608x960, cnhi59260jq91.mp4)
>>100006
Yeah, that's exactly who I was talking about. She's pretty hot but I find her antics pretty annoying. I also find it dumb how she keeps talking about "pandemic weight gain" even though everything opened up like a year ago (almost 2 years ago in the more conservative areas).
r/stuffers has been revived
I miss u/bbwbigbootycutie

Although her OF videos were kind of boring. She was really into this.