/bbw/

>>97983 (OP)

I really like her body, but I hate that you have to pay her directly for content, feels like a scam idk why.
>>97983 (OP)
This chick is a bitch, she immediately blocks anyone without a PayPal and is kind of an asshole when I directly messaged her.
she is a massive cunt, she has taken money before without sending videos to a couple people, definitely a scam for the most part, but the cunt is hot so any content she does put out is appreciated
>>98298
that's why we're pirating her content
>>98301
Amen with that said, any chance of reups?
>>97983 (OP)
Link expired, any chance of a reupload?
(36 KB, 640x447, t03enw.jpg)
>>99750
Wrong thread mongo. How was the ride on the short bus today?
I have a video, could maybe someone reupload what they have and i’ll post mine up
Yeah she's a well-known Reddit scammer. Been on the stuffer/feedism boards with multiple SNs. Wouldn't trust her.
Yeah when I chatted with her on Instagram she was quite rude and seemed like she had a very cookie cutter response as if she's a fucking robot. Definitely a scammer, but damn does she have a cute face and tits.
Interestingly, I found this page of hers on tinder when I was out in TX. https://www.instagram.com/giagazi/

Apparently she has a ‘non-feedist’ Onlyfans and doesn’t appear to be chubby at all in her photos.
>>101649

Whether she’s legit into the fetish I couldn’t say nor about scamming as I’ve never bought stuff off her or attempted to, but I’ve seen video content she’s posted on IG and the like and she was 100% fat in those. The non kink stuff could just be either older material, edited or new and she was fatter a while back. She’s also done verification vids recently post-stuffers shutdown on Reddit, which would lead me to believe the skinny stuff is less recent.
>>101649
Yeah she posted 3 of the same image on her story today claiming it was a fake account, doesn't mean she's not a scammer though. She constantly reposts old shit as if it's new, almost like she really doesnt care to make content.
>>101111
Reup plsss I missed it by a day I think
same pls pls pls beg
Same here.
I could order a burp and belly stuffing video for 65, but don‘t know if I should
she's looking big, anyone have any videos?