/bbw/

somebodys gotta start a coomer. her onlyfans is Sweetbecca96
Hell yeah. She lookin chunkier lately too
The tryon vid is good but her workout videos always suck. She keeps her leggings covering her belly the whole time. What a waste.
>>97674
>>97676
Thanks for sharing these vids, appreciate it
>>97681
do u have the workout vid
thanks for the share bro
Bump
>>97676
Drooling for a re-up
What's her story again? Iirc she got pregnant, gained weight from being pregnant; then pics of her wg got found by fa coomers, who then begged her to make content, she was disturbed by the attention, but realized she could make serious money from it. Did I get it right?
>>98774
Don't think she ever got pregnant, everything else is right though, she also used to cam as 'texassin' but theres only one vid out there i think
>>98795
wow, did not know this. Makes sense why she was pretty open to making content then
Hope somebody has that new workout video. She looks fuckin massive in it.
can we get a re-up on Mega? wetransfer expires too quickly
I am thinking of buying the new workout video. Has anyone seen it? Does she take off the sweatpants, or does she keep them on the entire time?
>>98915
If she took it off we'd see a Screencap to boost sales

Psychology
the workout video sucked. she kept her leggings on the whole time covering her belly.
>>98920
>earns money as a fat fetish model
>doesn't show belly
>why are so many like this
>>98920
I mean if you have the video, I'd still like to see it.
>>98942
For real what kinda asshole talks about it without dropping it
>>98920
Personally I like covered belies
Damn she looks pretty big in that angle
Damn how did you make that morph with what program?
>>98969
Huh, I always thoght she would just be one of those bbw models that would stick to be being just a little pudgy(not that there's anything wrong with that), but it looks like she's commited to getting fatter
Anyone have a re-up of the try-on vid please?
Any one have a reup of the workout vid?
This is all coming out looking washed, like overexposed tape. What do I do about that?
Maybe try re-downloading them? I just downloaded them and they worked great for me.
Use windows media player instead of Movies and TV app if using windows
Any chance of any re uploads please
any hero want to reupload?
reup?
Any new vids? She’s looking a lot bigger lately… Her videos are a bit pricey though
>>102764
You answered your own question slick
>>102765

How so? Not everybody minds spending $15 on videos you absolute joke
>>102778
That weigh in was from like a year ago. She's bigger now. Possibly close to 300, if she hasn't passed it already
love that she is finally embracing it. Not just "if Im fat I might as well make money off of it" but actively eating and filming more stuffing/belly play videos. Full speed ahead
She would look absolutely amazing with another 75-100lbs
>>102952
Nvm just bought it

Don’t worry anon you’re not missing out on much
>>102973
Yeah she stopped trying at all in her vids they suck now
>>102978
Is it that or is she just not 100% into the feedee/gainer fetish and just doesn’t know what to do or what people want to see. Hope she embraces it or figures it out more, because she’s hot and fat and would love to see more.

Kind of like Laceyelle, she was super hot but vids were terrible because she was uncomfortable on camera and didn’t know what to do besides eat a little.
>>102880
Agreed. She needs to do this
>>102995
She’s not totally into it, she found her pics posted around. Freaked out for a bit.

Then months later she got fatter and decided to cash in on it. But I don’t think she has the fetish. She just is a fatty that’s comfortable with her body but not into being fat / weight gain.
>>102973
can u share it with us please
Just posted some content in the begging thread along with content from a bunch of different models
which one
>>103207
Can someone re-up that? I've missed it, such a shame
>>102085
nothing new, just downloaded the glitched stufferdb vids and decided to throw them into a wetransfer file before ditching them. Call it a convenience drop. If it expires, you can just download them individually again from the stufferdb website https://we.tl/t-n5L8o1JL9f
Her tease on curvage looks hot AF! New video will be insane
She has an OF, anyone knows if she does nudes there?
>>104714
She shows her tits but not her pussy sadly
is there a coomer
Thank you Santy Claus
mab reup please
>>104776
Wtf why, it’s still up? Fucking choosy beggar
new car stuffing who got it
>>104815
It’s not the newest one but the one before it. Pay it forward.
she said some things in that video that absolutely sent me and made me realize that a regular fatass can be even sexier than an intentional gainer. shit like "it's so freeing not giving a shit what you look like" or whatever, and how that just allows her to eat more, like bruh.

then the way she just casually looks at herself in the camera like "wow this angle makes me look huge" and that her belly is "only gonna get bigger after thanksgiving", or as soon as she's done eating saying she wants more but wants something different... these are all comments of someone who's accepted that they're fat and really doesn't plan on doing anything about it, and it's so fucking hot.
>>104831
When she talked about how big she'd get if she got pregnant really got me
>>104764
God someone post it already
>>104885

Natural selection at its finest.
>>104885
How about you post it then...?!
anyone still need her workout and fall try one vids? I can upload.
>>104772
Can you or someone else please re-up this? I'll share the newest car stuffing vid
>>105922

Thanks man. As promised
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUo0MGVrZmhFTHg=
Anything new?
What is her OF and what is her curvage site ect
What is her OF and Curvage or other site? Where could I buy a clip
>>107553
could anyone reup this vid?
>>107553
yo re upload dawg i missed it
>>109498
Yall think she is 300 yet? She was 263 back in jan 2021.
>>109802
I was shocked when i saw that weigh-in—I thought she was in like the 230s tops. Maybe she's fairly muscular? I wouldn't think she was 300, but I've severely underestimated her weight before
>>110017
the jan. 2021 weigh-in?
Can someone upload the new video please?
>>110531
Cmon people he said please that means we must oblige
>>110591
pls share more of her😍
Do anybody have videos of sweetbecca
Anything recent?
>>111702

Hasnt posted anything on OF for over a month now. Not worth $15 at the moment.
(2.5 MB, 585x1266, 27E98CC3-4553-4FBB-9DF4-FAC03776BF2B.png.3f996f0af4caf32af50b403c06b89f09.png) (1.1 MB, 3024x4032, 56DA8F20-CC77-405C-8FDE-1BC19338DEDE.jpeg.e634324b512914ee6c21f4a3d0c79b2a.jpeg) (1.1 MB, 3024x4032, D18AC821-051E-444E-8DB3-2DECAC94B3CB.jpeg.2642c856a976bc6635fa412b71bd1045.jpeg) (2.5 MB, 585x1266, 35790DA8-482E-4BAB-A5D9-6384F822F27E.png.fae29937e55b4595ae4d0116087db649.png)
does anyone have this video?https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/17088-mid-day-lingerie-%F0%9F%A4%A4/
Please share. I can do a replay of the last two videos with car stuffing
>>111972
read the rules and share your crap first nigger
Anyone have any vids of her standing?
anyone have the most recent?
anyone have any clue why her stuff is always really overexposed?
>>112087
her videos are fine, it's something about the player you use to watch it.
She's gotten huge
>>98937
Please reup the work out vid I missed it
anyone have the recent vid?
bump
bump
anyone have the newest vid
Anyone got recent videos?
>>112018
Offering to trade is strictly prohibited.
>>114945

nutters don't need trade nutters need steal

ni hao da yo
Hotel?
Anybody able to re-up that “new” workout vid?
Does she have a coomer?
can someone post her latest try on vid
does she still post regularly on OF? been over a month since a curvage post
Anybody with vids other than the same 7 that have been on stufferdb forever now? Or just anything nude would be great
Bump
Bump
>>116659
Brother, her last two videos haven't even been shared here yet. Don't be expecting a hero anytime soon
>>116060
incredibly beefy calves
>>116715

is the video overexposed as all hell for everyone or just me?
>>116748
this is usually a problem with your media player

either use a different one or open it in your chrome/whatever browser
>>116060
bump

would appreciate if someone upped this :)
>>116060

Anyone willing to reup?
>>116814
It's an HDR video from an iPhone. VLC should be able to play it in SDR and not be exposed.
>>116748
I'm watching it on Windows Media Player and it's fine
>>116715
can someone please stimulate the economy with the kitchen video please 🤞
Bump
Hero
>>117048
That’s not the kitchen one it the one in the car that was posted days before.
Expiree. Pls reupload videos. Thanks!
Welp, in hopes of getting the kitchen video, here comes the reup, including the newest car stuffing

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV00zVEhneWFWVkxibUU9
Anyone willing to reup?
>>118558
Much appreciated. Sadly, I have no kitchen vid for you.
Hi, how do i use that link?
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV00zVEhneWFWVkxibUU9
>>118694
Go to base64decode.org and paste that chain into the top text box. Make sure you’re on the “decode” setting, not encode. Then scroll down, click decode, and in the second text box one of two things will happen. A: you get a link. You’re done, you can paste that link and download the videos. Or, B: you get another chain of gibberish. If B, copy the new chain into the first text box. Decode it. You should get a link this time. That’s called a double encode.

TL;DR paste it into base64decode.org again and again until you get a link.

Hope this helps.
Here's the kitchen video. Not her best work and kinda boring but enjoy nonetheless.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW9uTHdEb1JnQ0U=
>>118719
Thanks. She literally jiggles on every inch of her body now with even just the slightest movement. No firmness to that fat at all! Hella sexy to see how big and jostley her belly is. And it hangs so low too! From her slimmest back in the day, there’s no doubt she’s gained well over 125 pounds over the course of time. Just a big fatty now and no looking back.
>>118747 I see you bro. Me too. I love sex.
I always wanted to know, is she actively gaining or not? I wouldn't mind if she wasn't, she's still hot to look at
>>118770
She’s not and I’m still not sure she’s 100% into it even. Just trying to find body acceptance and get paid for it by people who like her body.
>>118719
is the video really overexposed for anyone else?
>>118791
Bruh you’ve said this for like the last 4 vids 😭
Bump
Someone needs to make a coomer profile for her.
>>118791
Dude it’s just a thing with older devices either upgrade your shit or get a video player that can handle it… it’s like HDR shit that makes it overexposed like that
new curvage vid though
>>121536 (Cross-thread)
You can definitely tell this was an incidental gain. She’s gotten fat because she’s just a fatass, plain and simple, lol. She’s accepted it to the extent that she’s willing to show it on camera, and that she won’t do much to change it (I.e., dieting or exercising), but there’s probably a part of her that can’t wrap her head around how fat she is now, hence making posts like the one you screenshot.
Shes pregnant
>>121734

Stuck and won’t download
>>97646 (OP)
The very definition of the "Girl Next Door"
>>121734
Did this ever actually work?
Reup?
Re-up the MD stuffing from December?