/bbw/

She some stuffing or feederism content?
She has a video of her putting whip cream on her belly and tits on her OF.
we desperately need a hero to update her kumar 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽
Any video's solo or sex tape for her ?
She has some shower vids dont know about a sextape.
>>97010
No the fuck she doesnt
Wtf did she eat to become si massive?
This bitch always photoshopping shittily
>>97300
Thank god, I finally see someone else notice! You can literally see patterns and shadows curve around the areas she photoshops lol.
>>97367
I don' t think every photo is photoshopped

She' s truely quite a whale
>>97369
Yeah but what is she photoshopping? Making herself look bigger or smaller?
I think smaller. She should embrace her weight gain. Also anyone have any recent content from her Onlyfans.
>>97393
I can't tell cus either way she's look big as a house
Her photoshop looks so bad but all the old horny married mexican men with kids keep simping her up
>>97496
I'm retarded so post a picture that's she shopped and explain to me what she did and why cus to me she looks fatter and like shit anyway so i don't understand what she's shopping.
Anyone have new pics from her Onlyfans.
>>97500
What a shitty warp job lol. blurring and skewing all around the outside of the parts of her body she dragged outward like the blurred rock texture lol.
Does someone have her shower vid from her Onlyfans.
More pussy pics
Is there anything worth posting those who are subbed to her OF. Like is there more anal pics.
(510 KB, 918x645, ya cant bee srs.png)
She's not even subtle about photo shopping. How are you people and her simps too goddamn stupid to notice?
>>97376
She enlarged her butt, thighs and tits on almost every photo published.
And of course alot of filters on her face, but its typical for "models".
>>97186
Probably every single "Photoshop for dummies" tutorial she was able to find :)
Yeah why she photoshops is a mystery. Shes already ssbbw tier. Just post your natural body. I wonder if her pussy is photoshopped too.
Either way can someone rip her OF. Or post her best content. Cause yeah from the looks of it its 50% shop.
Could someone post her new Onlyfans post.
Does someone have her new OF pic she teased on her IG
Could someone post her Onlyfans in a file.
Her content was posted on booty. The thread is gone. Did someone save it. A moron was begging for more content.
>>98348
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9EUnFsb3g=
Content is mid. Her vids are only ten seconds long. She really needs more vids with sound and dildo vids.
Does she do customs. The best vid from the content pack is when she fingers herself and moans. Need more of that.
Could someone post her shower vid from 2021.
Is that from her IG. Does she not scam anymore. Do you have more.
>>99623
She still scams, that why I posted it cus I sent her money for another pic and she ghosted me for a week and kept saying she would send it. I told her wtf is taking so long, I didn't insult her i just called her out on her bullshit and she blocked me. DO NOT SEND THIS BITCH MONEY
Fuck. Wow she could be making more if she actually sent content. And here I was thinking I could get her to send me some masturbation vids. How hard is it to send content. No wonder she lost fans.
Does someone have a link to her OF from before 2022.
Could someone reup all her OF. The link only has some pics.
Is her OF halloween post good.
Bump for her OF
Bump.
Anything new from her.
Can someone post a reup. Thank you. Saw her Halloween Ig post.
(130 KB, 1080x1080, a1.jpg)
from old OF account...
(171 KB, 1284x1326, a2.jfif)
(141 KB, 946x2048, a3.jfif)
(321 KB, 1471x1961, a4.jfif)
Can someone post a reup.
Her coomer has not been updated.
Can someone repost her shower vid.
Hi guys, sorry for that, is there any forum or link about anastasia lux? I dont know how to search it in this website. Thanks
Bump for the new drops.
Can someone post a new link for her Of. The last one expired. That Of pic of her in bed with her belly spilling over is nice.
Bump
Has she ever came out about her weight? A weigh in or anything
Does someone have an update on her new posts. She should do a weigh in. She probably weighs like 280 now.
Can someone repost the gofile link. Its expired.
Bump. For a repost. Her coomer has not been updated.
Anything new.
Bump. Amything new.
Is there an uncensored pic from that Ig post from her Onlyfans.
Does someone have a reup.
Can someone update her content in a file or on her coomer. Please.
Bump.
(128 KB, 1080x1919, download.jpeg)
Anyone have this pic.
>>105480
My brother in Christ...don't you???
From her Onlyfans
Bump. Any new gofile.
Any new wins for Christmas. Her stuff is hard to find.
It's like 8-11 dollars... y'all seriously don't have 10 dollars??

It's been mentioned COUNTLESS times she either scams or morphs her pics. The pics she posts on OF aren't even great anyway, she rarely shows full body, definitely no sex videos.

Again none of this is breathtaking but for those who've been stressing over this woman it's literally only about 10 bucks. I'm sorry but if you've been asking for this chick for MONTHS and don't have 10 dollars to spare maybe it's time to move on.
Can we PLEASE delete this thread? It's literally nothing but endless begging! One single video was shared and that was months ago.