/bbw/

(830 KB, 1238x633, adgfacdsa.PNG)
With actual content, for real this time:
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUdMeU5NdTB0MjI=
It's not much, but it's something.
can someone post her more recent streams
>>96969
Can you pls re up? I missed it?
She’s quit gaining. So sad, and from her other videos she was genuinely into it…

Maybe we get another Reiinapop situation?
thanks
>>96969
any chance of a reup?
>>98290
most excellent, my dude
bump
Anyone got her latest PPV?
Bump
Please can someone share her vids?
Re upload
can someone please post her streams
Any reups would be appreciated
Bump
Bump
Just posted a short, old video in the begging thread along with content from a bunch of other models
can someone post some of her OF streams?
>>104295
Beggars can’t be choosers, thanks for the drop.

Plus yeah, MAB is just fine lol.
coomer update?
>>104295
who is it in the gif tho
There was one video I saw posted here a few months ago of a younger girl with blonde hair who was getting funnel fed by her boyfriend with a weight gain shake that exceeded thousands of calories. She was sitting on the bed and the boyfriend was standing up and she was decently fat. She also had a British accent. Let me know if any of you find the video and if you do can you post it. Thanks.
Can share any LM BB videos.
There was one video I saw posted here a few months ago of a younger girl with blonde hair who was getting funnel fed by her boyfriend with a weight gain shake that exceeded thousands of calories. She was sitting on the bed and the boyfriend was standing up and she was decently fat. She also had a British accent. Let me know if any of you find the video and if you do can you post it. Thanks. Can share LM BB content. Sorry if you see this post twice I wasn’t sure if the first one had posted. Also am new to this so don’t mind my mistakes I do apologise.
Bump.
Bump
Does someone have any of her website videos?
I remember she said she was gonna lose weight a while ago. Did that ever happen?
Does anybody have her OF?
>>108554
I don't know but judging by the videos on her page i think she hasnt lost any weight or lost such a small amount that it isnt really noticeable
She was about 210 at her highest and I’d guesstimate she’s around 180 now.
If anybody has her OF can you update her coomer with more of her livestreams please?
Bump
>>109659
also bumping to beg for reups. sorry to begfag
Bump
Bump
Someone please upload stepmom vore
>>113364
Be the change you wish to see
What is her name guys?
Can someone update her coomer?
Is her coomer only previews for her videos? The posts are there but there's no video links in them
>>114157
Nevermind, new to her stuff and this board just in the past day and just realized she has two onlyfans and coomer’s, one for free promo clips and one with the official videos
>>114162
neither coomer has anything. I think all of her content is paid via dms.
>>114196
The one vore-acious-official coomer has 3 videos and some pictures, nothing else though. Any chance for a re-up of the shared files in this thread?
Can someone please add more of her live streams
>>114223
Thank you! Exactly what I wanted in there
>>114749
There were no streams in there I believe. I wanted the girlfriend/roommate vore video
I don't want this to be gone bump
Anything new?
Coomer update?
Please someone update her oficial coomer
>>117065
Anyone having problems keeping coomer running? freezes at about 500 posts
>>117066

manually re-run it (several times), it'll get further each time, as it can get past the 500 posts more easily if they're not downloaded because they are skipped due to already existing
>>117229
ah okay, i dont have consistent free time usually 12-14 hour shifts… so i set it up and sleep.. wake up at under 1000 posts. so ill try spamming soon
Also, her site isn’t worth it. ASMRmother did it right. Voreacious you still have to pay separately for most of the videos ontop of the monthly membership..
>>117299
You don't need pay a subscription fee to buy vids from her website. The subscription is optional
>>117321
whats the difference from the site and the OF? Or even curvage?
>>117340
It's like a mix of OF and Curvage (which I don't think she's active on anymore). You can buy videos individually for about $10, or you can subscribe for $15 a month for exclusive content and discounts on the main videos. I honestly prefer it over the other two.
>>117349
It’s a waste is what it is, both of them. A mix, just to go back to square one. It’s the same ish i was buying previously anyway. Is dennadolls site running the same way?
>>117354
I'd rather have this because at least I can just buy the videos outright without Curvage's nudity police or OnlyFans preview paywall BS
>>117356
rather have neither, seeing as all the vids and what not have already been purchased.
Not letting this get buried
Coomer update?
Anyone have her loudest belly gurgle video from January of last year?
Video reup?
To whoever updated her coomer i just want to say. Thank You
What is her name?
Can someone update the her coomer
>>120089
It is up to date. I have an active subscription and she hasn’t posted anything new in like 2 months. What a waste.
>>121569 (Cross-thread)
It's not...it's a known fact that she knows about this website. You've already seen how it played out why are u trying to bring back discourse???
Anyone have her paid only fans vids?
Anyone able to share the step mom vore video?
Bump
bump
Hey does anybody have anything new from her?
>>127238
It says it doesn’t exist anymore
>>127448

It doesn't. You ripped a hole in the time-space continuum which led to that exact link being taken down. In the other 999,999,999,999 multiverses, that link stays up. However, because of YOU, that link is no more. Consider this as a learning opportunity.
Could someone update the coomer page? It’s been a while.
Necrobump
>>130195
the term necrobump implies that the bump in question is a faux pau... so you're admitting that you know your post shouldn't've been posted :-/
Is she still active? It's been a while since someone updated her coomer
>>130308
Yes but she's not really active on OF as much anymore. She posts all the good vids on her website
She lost a significant amount of weight too, so I kind of lost interest personally.
Has her girls night out vore video been posted before?
>>130396
No it hasn't been uploaded yet, if you have it please share it
>>130583
For a moment i thought that was the night out video
can someone update her coomer
Is she still active?
Let's open a debate.
Do you guys think she looked better with smaller boobs?
I do, the combination of black hair, small tits, bloated belly, huge ass and thighs and powerfull burps was just sensational
>>136075
both the lip injections and boob job look like complete shit

no debate
can someone reupload the mochii burp comps
>>136521
Weird thread to request that, but I think those comps were put on gofile and are probably still up. I'll link the thread if I find the post.
Does anybody know if she's still active? Like does she still conects to onlyfans or something?
>>136076
i used to find her face very attractive. that lip filler really detracts from an otherwise very lovely face.
It's been months since any update was done. Is she still active?
I would really like to see the milk and cookies binge video. Basically the only video that hasn’t been shared yet.
Reup?