/bbw/

>>95027 (OP)

She quit last week because someone uploaded all of her content to coomer, shut down her OF and Instagram pages.
>>95032
>i' making slightly less money so instead i'll make no money, that'll show them!
why are e-girls so retarded every time?
>>95034

To be fair it seemed like her concern was that she didn't want to get doxxed or something... with IG and OF her content sort of has gated access - either accepting/blocking people on IG or a paywall on OF - whereas a page on coomer can be accessed/shared by anyone.

Understandable since it's happened so many times to girls in this community, but still frustrating as a fan of hers when she had only just gotten started with making regular content after years of infrequent IG posts. Somebody always has to ruin a good thing.
Good honestly. Hopefully we can eventually convince all women to quit this nonsense.
>>95034

>>Slightly less

Yeah, let's not act like she was even in the top 5% to be making that much. Don't be that one asshole who thinks every gainer or BBW is a millionaire.
>>95032
>uploaded all of her content to coomer
>Last post uploaded to coomer was from 4th of July
Wut
>>95083
If I'm remembering correctly July was a dry-ish month, I subbed a week or two after she announced her big "gainer month" but I don't think much happened. A lot of stuff was behind high paywalls, the $/min was crazy high compared to other gainers so it wasn't really accessible for me. If you had the cash maybe it was a great experience.
>>95034
lmao, even if this wasn't probably more about doxxing and control of identity and safety you're fucking goofy if you think that losing the ability to reliably actually charge for your content isn't a big sign that you should stop making content and focus your energy elsewhere.

i.e. not "i'll make no money instead" but "why would I spend time and resources on this when it's just as easy to lose reliable money base than build it" true coomer brain
>>95027 (OP)
used to speak via Instagram and she seemed very cool. Think she found a feeder partner who perhaps convinced her to monetise cause she never used to consider OF.
This site makes the vast majority of our community quit naking content. You are all parasites.
I was around on OF when she dropped her "I'm leaving and this sucks" post. It was equal parts "Sucks that people suck", and "I made my money baiting you, cya later"
How is bbwchan even operational with all the under aged content people have submitted? The admins should be put in prison for covering that shit up and for so much copywrite infringement which is also a federal crime.
Anybody have any of the stuff after 4th of July to put either here or on coomer? Looks like she scrubbed everything except the last two posts about her leaving from her OF. It'd be a shame if everything from July through end of August was lost since that's when she said she was doing her big push to gain quickly.