/bbw/

I'm having one of my trademark fits of generosity. Big drop coming later tonight.
>>94370 Thanks man! you're a hero
>>94450

I got that too. I'll upload it tonight. Thank you for the support, boys.
>>94460

Ah fuck. I think I have to reupload this set.
Someone has set 109 (mindless munchies)from her bc?
Just wondering for science purposes when was she her fattest
What a legend!
I've got a few questions about the BigCuties files, though.
There's one file called "IMG_0564.mov" - does anyone know when that's from, from which set? It seems to be from the early days.

I also noticed that some of them seem to be missing, in particular: #10, 15, 33, 72.

I've got 5 clips4sale clips that I don't think have been uploaded to this thread yet. 2 of them are good quality (1.8gb and 960mb) and 3 are downsized (under 100mb each). Anyone interested? They have Aurora and Delicate Fame, one of them includes Becca too. To be honest, I don't find them very interesting - I much prefer the BigCuties stuff.

I've also got a bit of stuff from before BigCuties from Tumblr and Instagram; some pics and a video or two, going back to 2011 but mostly from 2014 onward.
>>94476
The missing sets are pic-only updates, i'm guessing mov file is from her members only blog.
>>94472

I believe she crossed 300 on a weigh in from her OF (it's in Part 1). She's tiny – 5'1" to 5'2" so she's always looked fatter than her number.
can someone reupload the BC aurora vids? pls :(
can someone reupload the Aurora Vids? pls
reup please
hey, can someone reupload the aurora vids? plsss
>>97088
I second that motion, I missed this whole thread
>>94501

Heyy, can someone reupload this vids? Pls
Can somebody please reup?