/bbw/

(252 KB, 907x488, nattycompare.jpg)
Anyone have more of Natty the Fatty?

I saw a really hot GIF of her on another thread where she was eating cake on all fours and getting herself off...would like to have that one and anything else from her that you all would be willing to share.

Here's a link to the two vids that I have on file currently...not sure if she got bigger than this or what?

https://we.tl/t-11d6xgQtgU
what ever happened to her? she was my favorite
does anyone have archived videos from her weight loss youtube channel? woudl be greatly appreciated
>>93453

She moved in with her feeder, shit happened and he kicked her out. So she said fuck it and left the community, went back to school, and apparently has a good paying career.

At the very least she was smart enough to quit while ahead unlike these other dumb hippos who end up even worse off after being ghosted by their feeders.
>>93345 (OP)
Yeah I jave a bunch of her vids. I'll post them in a couple days when I have time. So WHAT happened with her feeder kicking her out? Is he nuts?
>>93517

Same thing with most other feeders. They get controllive, she stands up to him and says no, then they argue, and then he kicks her out.

That's why I face palm everytime a woman moves in with her feederr, just because 9/10 it won't end well and she'll get kicked out.
>>93517
For the love of Christ please tell me you have the mentos bloat vid
hell yeah thanks for sharing - would appreciate those uploads!
I've been hoping to get more of her for so long! Thank you so much!
Does anyone have her masturbation videos she put up on her Clip4sale account years ago? Lost them on my old laptop they were hot as fuck. She also had a sexy strip video to a Beyonce song that ended in masturbation.
>>93673
>>93711
Here's Part 2. I think that's everything but it was in a big unorganized folder so if I do find any more, I'll post them. Until then I hope this tides you over.

https://we.tl/t-ybG8qKlOw2
I she still around?
>>93783
You're welcome Brother. Just be sure to share & post it everywhere so they aren't lost from the internet again
>>93831
Hot Damn, thanks!
>>93831
Thanks, a couple of those are new to me. It's a shame there's so little content from her peak, she really blew up in those last couple of months.
DAMN I missed out, was looking for some more of her, any chance of a reup?
Please do reupload if you get a chance, if there was anything that wasn't in the big SDB post I'd be super excited
Fuck I just missed these. Any chance of a reup?
ARGH! I missed these too....would 100% give +1 Karma for anyone who reups!!!!
repost please, expired link
Agree would really appreciate a re-up here....or hell, just post to cmr or the DB - she's gone, she won't come looking for these....just sayin
Is this achievable natty?
>>93831
Any chance of getting a reup on this?