/bbw/

Any new stuff guys
>>93552
dang this hit every buzzer.
Bump
>>93552
She looks fucking huge!
Anyone know her current weight?
I only saw two where she was 280 (from 250 a year before) then updated to 284.
She has to be over 300 now
Hot damn is that gif the most recent??
>>94011
what's her onlyfans username?
Any new videos??
>>94056
C'mon, man. Use your eyes.
We need more of her
>>94062

pls, i beg of you

oof, that angle is fucking hot
>>94062
Pls upload the vid
Are there any eating or belly playing videos on her coomer?
We need her new content fellas
New videos please
Bump
We need more
YUhSMGNITTZMeTlrY21sMlpTNW5iMjluYkdVdVkyOXRMMlpwYkdVdlpDOHhMVGhqVWxFMGIyczRja1ZVUzJwV1FYWlRNM2RrTWxWNE1EUmxaR2hOYmpBdmRtbGxkejkxYzNBOVpISnBkbVZ6WkdzPQ== Does anyone have new videos?

>>93281 (OP)
>>93281 (OP)
YUhSMGNITTZMeTlrY21sMlpTNW5iMjluYkdVdVkyOXRMMlpwYkdVdlpDOHhMVGhqVWxFMGIyczRja1ZVUzJwV1FYWlRNM2RrTWxWNE1EUmxaR2hOYmpBdmRtbGxkejkxYzNBOVpISnBkbVZ6WkdzPQ==

>>93281 (OP)
>>93281 (OP)
>>95507
This is incredible. Can someone reupload to MAB or WeT? Hit the download cap on drive
More heroo plz
Can anyone reup?
>>95507

How new is this? She looks real plump n nice here
big drop, enjoy boys.
someone needs to edit the good bits out of her live vids.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVmhLYVdJemEwMTNkVElLYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV2RRUjBWbGIwMXhibmtLYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV1JUWTFGdlIzRnFSMUFLYUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVkJTWlZoWShzaGViZXR0ZXJ0aGljYylZVnA1VGtJS2FIUjBjSE02THk5M1pTNTBiQzkwTFZOTmFuZHpPRFJYU0RrS2FIUjBjSE02THk5M1pTNTBiQzkwTFdaS01HdHVWM2d3Y2tRS2FIUjBjSE02THk5M1pTNTBiQzkwTFdWM2FrVmhRVVZ2UTB3
We do not deserve you!!! thanks king!
>>95876
incredibly based gold drop, thanks
Nice drop in 2022 thanks hero
>>95876
One of the best drops this year
>>95968
So is she like a legit feedee now, or are these all customs for people that request her to eat.
>>95990
No idea. All I know is in 1 vid she ate a Big Mac, 10 piece nuggets & large fries. In another, a pizza & some brownies, another she made some thick pancakes, and yet another a whole cake. In the cake vid, pic with fork in her mouth, her belly looks bigger. But could be the angle. I just hope she keeps eating. I’d love to see her fatter - MUCH fatter!!!
>>95876
Absolute legend
>>95968
Hell yeah. Once they start doing eating videos is when it starts. Even if she isn’t into it, once she gets that feedism $$$ she’s gona start doing a lot more feedism shit and gain even more. My boner is pumped
These videos are all from last year. She's lost weight since then. Dream is dead boys. Enjoy while it lasted
>>96028
FUCK NO I WANT TO SEE SOME ASS
Can someone be a hero and upload the last big content please? :( I´d be so grateful
>>96028
She puts it away better than many feedee models. She either is at least partly into it, or else is quite used to having fat girl portions in everyday life. Either way is pretty hot.
Reup pls? :(
bumping for that reup holy shit
re up please!!
>>96326
Wow, what a beautiful face!
Reup fellas, pls
Any new vids
Can anyone re-up her weighing?
more please
A second request for a re-up of a weigh in - please
>>95507
Reup this file plzzz
Anything new?
I don't know how she isn't on the front page constantly!
Any new stuff?
anyone have her new shower video?
Could someone reup the weigh ins?
Anyone have her videos
someone reup🥺🥺
We need new stuff fellas
Does she have any better videos?
Any ass spreading vids??
I'd kill for her weigh ins.
She doesn’t show full frontal or rear nudity. The closest she’s gotten, (and probably her hottest video), I’d the Mexican hot tub PPV. I’ve asked her multiple times, she has a lot of simps that just pay her to exist so she won’t do it.
>>95876
Day 3 asking for a reup of this video
>>95968
Any chance of a reup on these please 🙏🏼
This tread should be pumping…she’s so hottt…any new stuff videos felllas
>>101107
Holy shit; congratulations you absolute child.

Actually, you know what, probably hasn’t been posted because you didn’t complain on the 7th for the 4th day in a row.
thanks guys.. keep em coming.. you're great
>>101809
What a lame attempt to bump this thread
Wanna know something wild? I've smoked joints with her, made out with her, had her ass smash my face, and had her on top of me. Didn't end up sleeping together (Because I fucked it up) but now I'm just blown away by how often I see her pop up online. I had NO idea she had an Only Fans, but that makes sense. Oof, what a woman.
I've made out with her before. Not a lie. We went on 3 dates. We ate cookie dough in her bed while high. She's been on top of me and smothered my face with her impossibly great ass. I ended up blowing it by not having my shit together while going through an identity crisis, and she went back to her ex boyfriend. True story.
>>101964

Mate, girls online do actually exist in real life. I don't need to prove it to you.
>>101971
This is about as credible as Christianity. I have a 12 inch cock, a net worth of 100 million, get to pick and choose between 34 supermodel girls to fuck whenever I want (I often go for multiple at once so I don’t get bored) and also have cristiano ronaldo on speed dial for a kick about when ever I want FYI.
>>102018

Good for you man but I have a 14 inch cock, a net worth of 200 million, 68 supermodel girls to choose from, and LeBron James has my number on speed dial. He frequently asks me for advice, especially regarding winning, as you might’ve guessed.
>>102045

Considering how bad the Lakers are, he must not call you very often.
That’s cool and all but anyone with the feeding session vids
Anyone new stuff?
We need more videos
Is her of worth it?
That’s what I wanna know…any new videos??
No
You're all nuts for destroying this slut's thread with the stupidest shit I've ever read. When are you all going to start your own site?
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvdTFlYmFxZWhxYms4
>>103143
Guys please sign my petition to send the doodposters to the gulag;
just upload it to we for fucks sake you degenerate
>>103158

pass the clipboard, I'll sign
Share fellas
Anything new????
Any videos of her showing some ass?
no more heroes? :(
Does anyone have her new onlyfanss content???
>>104516
you have 9 posts on this board in a month and a half, and every single one of them is you begging for content. i understand that you’re either 14 or autistic or both but please shut the fuck up
Of all the hippos and fat slobs ya don’t have anything in her???
Stop the dood shit!!!! This will cripple your computer quick!!! Ban the dood posters or find them and torture them.
>>95968
By any chance anyone with a reup on these
Anything??
at last, keep them coming hero!
I wish she’d do more eating vids. That one of her eating a whole cake while her gut hangs between her thighs is so hot
>>106228
any chance of a reup of this, plus her other content? maybe on mega? I can upload something later just tell me what you guys want.
Reup of the all the previous stuff please
Can we get a re-up on the eating vids i missed them sadly
>>106400
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC8ySWlOcnVsTXVDQg==

Couple more EATING streams.
>>106437
How do these links work? Sorry I'm a noob
>>101051
Can we please re-up this?
Anyone got anything news from her? From last couple months?
Any updates? Somebody gotta have the vid
Wait, where does it say she did a feeding vid?
Anyone have her new videos??
Anyone got anything
Cmon fellas post if ya got any videos of this beauty
Any wins
Anyone have the vod og her in red thong and top
come on share the love guys!
Anyone have her new videos
Bump
>>106400
Can we get a re up on the eating vids?
>>112463
>>112497
Uploading some eating vids to mab right now. Just gimme a minute
>>112558
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9UMHJJQnVmUEZUOS91czI=
Here you go.
>>112571
This is the best post on this boards entire history. You sir are a hero.
Reup? Missed the drop
>>112711
Naahh she need to show ass
Re-up?
Any ass videos
To anyone who’s watched the mythical eating videos that haven’t been reuploaded - any burps? I’m assuming no but from what I can tell she eats a shit ton so I’m just wondering
Can someone re up plz
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9qRWEzeGJUZ3Z1ZS91czI=
You're all in luck.
>>113036
Not that I could find. Mind you some of them were over an hour so I didn’t watch every second, but trust me when I say that I probably would have found burps regardless.
>>113116
You're an American hero
>>95968
>>113116

The sheer speed this woman eats and the amount she eats, jesus no wonder her face has such a slender profile. it's all just pure fat, I don't think this is genetic she clearly eats a shit ton.

Side note, anybody got that pizza earing video or the one in the blue lingerie?
>>113141
>>113123
I definitely want to hear her burp. She looks like she looks after herself in her looks, but I bet she can be foul if she wants to.
>>113141
soooo her face is slim bc she eats fast?
More hero..
rewup please!! :(
reup please!!!
Fuck I missed the last re up. Could someone please kindly re upload it
Does anyone have anything they can give of this beauty? I missed all of the re-ups
>>113338
Yes, it is well known that by training the jaw muscles at high intensity for repetitions 3-5 minutes, one locally depletes ATP reserves and triggers anaerobic glycolysis, leading to a post-exercise oxygen consumption in these muscles and triggering fat cells only in the face to release their energy reserves. Trust me bro.
>>113338

I'm saying her face being thin means she's not genetically predisposed to being chubby you idiot
Dam it’s down already
>>114466
Wtf are you on about, you can't lose weight locally unless your getting liposuction.
>>112463
Does anyone have that eating vid where she's on the floor of her new apartment with no furniture?
>>114494
is that how that works?
>>95968

Can we please get a re-up if the dominoso the floor and the light blue lingerie set?

I will post the McDonald's and valentine cake in return
I hope you get the re-ups you’re looking for. But if not do you think you could still possibly upload the McDonalds, & Cake video’s anyway? It would be really appreciated.
More vid hero..
>>114494
That's not how it works at all. I know lots of extremely, effortlessly thin people with relatively fat faces. The location of fat storage is basically genetic, but I've yet to see any evidence of a causative or even correlative relationship between weight set point stability and how little you deposit fat in your face.
Anyone want to share the newest live?
I just discovered her any chance for a re-up of anything?
Please!!! reup
Wow she looks massive
>>116630

Holy shit when are these from she looks huge!
holy fuck, you can tell from her face that she's gained. be curious to know if she's pushing (or past) 300 now.
where can I buy all of her stuffing clips? does she send them via DM or is there a store where I can just click and buy?
God she's so pretty
how it work?
>>116630#79927531-43F2-477E-B749-66B41671B1C3
Any new ass pics??? Or vids??
Reup?
>>113116
Sorry but any chance for a re up?
>>116878
Or re up of any vids? Just found this board
Can someone set up a coomer acct on her??
>>117004

There's been one for ages? All her posts on OF suck, its only live shows and the -very- occasional PPV that are good
Can’t find it on coomer
>>117039
Morganbehindthescenes could anyone upload some of the PPV or livestreams?
Could anyone reup the eating videos?
>>117448
What's the source of these screen shots? does anyone have the actual video?
If I remember right, the screenshots came from curvage
Any new videos
Could someone re-up or add any new videos?
>>118805
She looks huge. She is so hot
>>118889
Can you re up please?
reup please
Any new videos of her showing her beautiful bottom??
Any wins fellas
Can somebody please re-up the Domino's stuffing when she's sitting on the floor of her apartment?
Thanks king 🙌🏻👊🏻
Anyone got her recent pizza stuffing or tryon vids?
>>121537 (Cross-thread) Good. I hope you're not a bott, and I spoke in future tense. Unless you don't want happyness in the future? I guess that's a choice too. Either way, I hope you find what you desire and that finding what you desire makes you happy... or whatever. Do whatever the fuck you want.
Or anything new? From this year
we need a hero
We do need a hero indeed.
Any reup of some of her vids/streams? I've los them all(
Any nude videos please
Anything new from her?
anyone have anything new from her onlyfans?
Anyone have her new videos pleaseeee
can anyone share new vids?
>>116630
Anyone have a screen recording
or anything recent?
anyone have recent live streams or vids?
oh come on, there must be a hero somewhere :(
weigh in or bikini try on anyone?
Any new onlyfns??
Drop some gofiles
any recent videos?
Yeah
When she smiles she looks like Daniel Tosh
any new stream recordings?
anyone have any of the weigh-ins
Yeah
my god this thread sucks