/bbw/

(141 KB, 1648x1878, Moocoowbbw.jpg)
Hey lovelies, I'm new to the bbw scene and find it pretty hot tbh.

I don't wanna gain THAT much but rather grow my udders. I got a pretty chubby body and some nice fat tits to start off, so, there's that.

I thought I'd introduce myself on here, since a friend recommended this board to me.

If you wanna stay in touch, follow me on reddit and/or upvote/comment my stuff. I'm pretty chill if y'all wanna DM and such.

I'm super into hucow, bbw/fat-fetish and such and also like being humiliated. Idk if I'd ever be up to making custom content since you can just as well fap to any other fat chick, but, yeah, let's see.

Here's my reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/user/llittlemoobbw

Take care, lovelies <3
okay and...?
so you gonna post some of your content or what? don’t care about your autobiography tbh
>>92332

my dude she just said to follow on reddit for her stuff, kek
Very funny that some guy in the /gen/ future predictions said that bbw content was going to be oversaturated by "at least 2025". As if it hadn't already happened before the end of the first lockdown. Evinced by this grotesque bitch needing to come here to get followers hahaha
>>92314
>>92332
This why women scam you fuckers daily. lmao
Least you could do is not be a cunt out the gate. Damn.
lmao she’s not gonna fuck you man, you expect people to actually give a fuck about some mid girl trying to get attention by posting the same picture over and over? what’s the point of coming to a site meant for sharing free content and just writing an autobiography of yourself seems pretty stupid to me
>>92368
The people telling her to fuck off arent the people who get scammed. Some women are just shit and they actually tend to scam people like you.

Might feel mean but the only way to keep this forum from being overrun but this garbage is to hurt their feelings so they dont post here. It's like sending dick pics in a chat for models. We don't want to see this shit and it has no place here. If you're too polite they will keep coming back.