/bbw/

She deleted her C4S so unless contentfairy wants to bless us with a stash shes doesnt really deserve a thread. Updating your onlyfans with old content for 6 months is embarassing
>>91828
She quit the scene essentially? I figured she maxed out pounds gained. Can’t see her getting much bigger at this point.
>>91832
I thought I read on here that she still posts on Instagram or Twitter or whatever but I don't use either of those so I can't confirm. I'm willing to bet she's done though, which is a shame, but she DID put out some high quality stuff, and a good chunk of it is available on Coomer.
>>91833
yeah her onlyfans is now a wasteland. She occasionally updates it with old videos, and claims she’ll post again when she’s “bigger” but it’s so vague I very much doubt it. A shame, but one of the greats regardless
Can someone upload her coomer page?
>>92423
No point in updating it honestly.She doesn’t even post new stuff anymore.Just content that’s several years old
Has anyone who is subbed to her OF have asked her when she'll be coming back? It's pretty vague and unclear from her last message saying she was taking a vacation
>>92436

Pretty sure that was intentional, although unlike Mochii she didn’t outright say she was taking a break, she’s taking a ‘vacation’. I’ll be leieve the gaining comments if she returns and has gained.
>>92434
>>92436

I am particulair interested in the old videos. So im hoping somebody updates her coomer.

She made it pretty clear when she returns; thats when she finishd uploading all the old c4s videos, in order of date, to her OF. Where talking about 600 c4s videos and she post 5 videos per week. We can do the math.