/bbw/

(2.0 MB, 750x1334, IMG_2338.PNG) (486 KB, 1080x1920, IMG_9924.JPG)
Hey all, please take this BG/P video. Unfortunately she scams a lot of people but my god has she got a good belly and she's put on a fair amount of weight over the years. If anyone has been able to get any recent vids please share, lets get this thread going! I have plenty more to share but would appreciate some input from other in return :)

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUNIbVlPSzFZajI=
>>91146 (OP)
Good stuff, thanks man! Would love to see more of her, so here is one of her 5L bloats. It's the only one I have unfortunately
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTZ1QWRXN0ljNFg=
>>91226
This is one of the better bloat i've seen. She looks so full of liquid that's insane. The pics are nice bonuses!

Maybe i'm wrong but the vid was on PH some time ago, so glad you saved it!

I suppose as she scammed ppl there's no special place to get her stuff?
>>91284
Idk, I never found her content from her store, just poached some stuff from boards over the years.
Anyone reup anything?
Will post another video for everyone later, thank you for the input so far let's keep this thread alive :)
>>91226
Hey, could you reupload this? Would be amazing!
(3.8 MB, 750x1334, IMG_8703.PNG) (387 KB, 1080x1920, IMG_8705.JPG)
As promised another vid, any more input from others would be great. Hopefully something recent if anyone has managed to get past her scam tendencies 🙃

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVVEyKERFTEVURSlaMUpXU0VsUlZIWT0=
Does anyone have anything of her by chance?
If someone could possibly reup the videos that have been listed that would be great
Yes please re-up the previous videos.

In return the one set i got from her. Still wished she continued posting.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlMoUmUtdXAtcGx6KTUwYkM5MExUTm9kbUZ1U21rMmFVYz0=
re-up
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWN5NW9uOEJzVE4=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU1zeGVhOWZWb2Y=
Her content is extremely hot but... is there a reason it's all in two minute intervals? Is there no just long video?
She would send them over kik, and because of that they had to be a short enough/small enough file to send them if i had to assume
Anyone have her live streams she would do with her friend ?
Unfortunately not no :/ maybe someone will post
Anyone by chance have anymore of her content? I messaged her about purchasing a specific video and she wanted $200 lol. Probably was going to take the money and run
Can there be another reup?
Reup?
Anybody have any content? I messaged her about purchasing a video and she asked for $200 lol. Probably trying to scam
where can you find the latest content from her?
She only uses tumblr as far as I know and you have to request videos
*push*
Has anyone got some newer content from her?
Has she posted anything new lately?
yeah, i don't want the thread to die. all the stuff i have is old or the stuff from early in this thread so i'm hoping someone has something
Reup?
here's some stuff i've had for a while, none of it is new but maybe if i post something it'll get the ball rolling idk
aHR0cHM6Ly9kaXNrLnlhbmRleC5ydS9kL3h4UmxZMzZoTkQ4Y0FB
>>97240
I got some pics I can post. Has anyone been able to reach her lately? Seems she went mia
i saw somewhere that she has thyroid problems and has been not great health wise, i can't confirm or deny that she scams people but that at least explains the inconsistency of her activity. people in the thread i saw said she gave them the video that was owed if they asked her, albeit it was late.
>>97240
>>97440
Yeah she’s even told me that, I assumed her absence would do to her health, she usually doesn’t disappear for this long. Hopefully all is well with her, she told me she shouldn’t have pushed it with the bloats. Towards the end she kept asking for stuffings rather than the bloats
the information i posted was deleted (health issues causing her absence), guess you have to post content. anybody have a reup i guess? seemingly that's something you're allowed to say
(224 KB, 391x640, image_2022-09-28_215838633.png)
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTFjQ0wweUlEOXo=
here's a bloat from 2020.
also, not great quality but this is what her face looks like. people should post what they have to this thread, no matter if it's new, all her stuff is hot after all
>>97570
You’re the best! Does the audio not work?
>>97642 just downloaded the file myself and it works for me. sorry, but i'm not sure what the issue might be.
Re-up of the last video?
>>98236
here's a re-up!
i think with her health issues she might not be coming back soon, but i want people to still keep this thread alive. there was an old one on here that had tons of content so hopefully someone can post re-ups of that stuff.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXZHcUlzaGFINUQ=
sorry forgot to post link lmao
How Can I Open your Files?
>>99011
if you mean how to download them, the link is base64, decode it and get the actual link. if you mean how to watch them, it's an mp4 so idk what issue you have.
>>92232 this file and other files cant be open. error The transfer has expired

Sorry, this broadcast has expired and is no longer available
>>99050
those are older transfers, wetransfer links are supposed to expire. my most recent post is the only one up currently, sorry bro
>>99052 can you relink/ update the others please
>>99053
here are the videos from the set you replied to
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVNzcFlaZUE4RmM=
>>97570 can you reupload this Video File pls?
>>99056
bro you're a legend
>>99056
all the pictures of "her" face is actually gainig bunny, idk if that's a her thing or a you thing but it'd be funny if she actually had "see my face" as a selling point and then just sent you photos of another well-known creator
>>99056
very sorry but could you by any chance upload the inflation ones? those are my favorites. no big dea though that's already a lot
(300 KB, 539x960, d119c94c-2cb8-47c3-a080-8084574d79e2.jpg)
anything else? this might get removed for no content but i've already posted everything. here's an image from the folder the guy posted ig than i'm not posting nothing
Nobody got the live streams she would do with her friend ?
>>103705
not sure exactly what you mean but here's an op stream that she's in
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTFxQ0dqVklMOE0=
>>104150
Great stream but I think they mean the one with her other friend, like in the pokemon stream example. She was the one in the Eevee outfit while BloatingGoddess was Pikachu.
>>104168
yeah her name is olivia patterson, she has a thread on here and her content is pretty easy to find. she just doesn't use that account anymore and idk if she's on instagram currently
(42 KB, 854x480, vlcsnap-2022-12-19-13h36m09s826.jpg)
this is probably gonna take too much effort and no one will reply but someone should make a burp/fart compilation for her. i'm the guy who's been dropping some stuff lately and i don't really have anything else to upload rn but a fart and burp comp would be awesome if someone can put that together