/bbw/

(1.0 MB, 576x1024, Snaptik_7017959071005297921_mspameliaj.mp4) (1.7 MB, 576x1024, DrearyDependentAmurminnow-mobile.mp4) (15 KB, 320x320, bdb446cf-5a21-4cf6-9eaa-e48c2d5a4834.jpeg) (106 KB, 750x750, f7a3c5b0-7af0-43f1-b1f0-de901f556c9d.jpeg)
I'm obsessed with this fat cow. She gained a lot of weight because of the side effects of a medication. And this "chubby" was graced by God that all this lard went to the right places. Look at the size of these milk bazookas!! She is weighing in at around 230 at 5 ft and 2. She is not interested in intentional weight gain, but she is hot and fat as hell. Stufferdb has some tiktok videos and photos. If any of you have a video of OF, I would be immensely grateful. Or we can just talk about how hot this girl is.
>>90537 (OP)
Why do beautiful women ruin their bodies with hideous tattoos?
>>90537 (OP)
She's not that chubby in OF, hasn't developed a belly yet.
i hope she never stop to drink that magic pill, she was pretty and hot but now is DAAAMN like the comediant fluffy said
Yessss! I hope she doesn't stop taking it and also puts on at least another 70 lbs. SHE NEEDS TO GROW!
(266 KB, 387x776, D5EEB305-5DC3-4703-AD37-A3FA6AC8A64D.jpeg)
We need to start asking her eating video. When she’ll receive so many request she’ll start thinking about that and the money she’d do
(211 KB, 1080x1738, IMG_20220713_163514.jpg)
I do not like to dampen the enthusiasm but I think that is not going to happen.
>>90638
Thanks for asking at least
Damn...
At least we still have the seroquel to make her fat for now.
Bunch of fucking creeps and weirdos.
>>90778
Are you forgetting where you are?
Or are you retarded? Serious question
There is/ was a sex tape, I don't have it but I remember seeing it.
Anyone help me out?
>>90638
Built for BBC.
>>90633
man what's the problem with you, she's so toxic and has a major mental illness. she didn't gain weight from a pill but from her pregnancy - quit fantasizing around
i chatted with her a bit on instagram when she first started getting big, she has a MAJORLY toxic personality, and posts toxic ass shit all the time. amazing body, but the bitch is crazy as fuck.
>>91360
Couldn't you tell from the makeup style?
No shit she's borderline
(610 KB, 2150x2160, 1.jpg) (82 KB, 514x1024, 2.jpg) (113 KB, 887x1182, 4.jpg) (1.1 MB, 2089x3614, 3.jpg)
Any more of her?
>>91691
Damn, she doesn’t even need the fake tits tbh
nothin new?
>>93822
You can always contribute to the thread yourself if you feel like it's lacking.
bumb
hot
Dude... Her Boobs get bigger and bigger
>>91013
Gallery is particulary bugged atm

hope it get fixed soon
(39 KB, 632x800, 1.jpg) (29 KB, 600x800, 2.jpg) (122 KB, 742x1241, 3.jpg)
She told some "secrets" in one of her last TikTok Vids:

>Shes 27 Years old
>She is a mommy
>She got macromastia diagnosed (caused by her medication)
>>95978
That kid is gonna get bullied so bad
She's already talking about getting a reduction after her getting a kid. Absolutely br00tal my dudes is already over.
The story she's spinning about her medication causing breasts growth likely isn't true. Every comparison she gives clearly shows that she's haunted a lot of weight. The medication caused her to gain weight, and she's genetically predisposed to gaining in the breasts. Her medication didn't give her huge breasts, genetics and excessive weight gain did.
>>98334

hmm so it sounds like the medication caused her tits to grow, based on what you said
>>98349
I love BBWChan sometimes
>>98349
Nigga was trying to sound SO smart for no reason. lmfao
If what she says in her vids are true about her meds she could honestly go for biggest tits in the world, she seemed to enjoy the fame she got off growing.
>>99571
The fact she would purposely injected her lips to be unnaturally big makes me think…..If she would do that for attention makes me question the boobs. Something about “ my breasts are growing too much! Poor me… I am so sad,I need a reduction…wana see more???
Seems sus to me.
I dont think you know what real tits look like my guy
Yooo looks like she deleted a bunch of tik tok vids about getting a reduction other than the most recent one, maybe she had a change of heart?
She's literally bipolar my man
>>100077
Let’s just hope that keeps her from getting a reduction. Maybe she’ll eat more too…
Due to them tiddies she need to get a pretty decent job to make that money working :-)

Or meet a rich bloke that keeps her fed regardless if shes a pearshaped titless girl or a curvy woman ;-)

Inwanna know which medications make her tits geow like that though, THATS where the real money are LOL
>>100691
Considering she says they'll keep growing and have to get multiple reductions, and having to pay 35K I doubt she'd be willing to
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2QvMzl4Znljd3ZnOGho

aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnJlL2Qvb21wcWlibjkxOWJu
>>99018

I love that people are criticising this post when there's nothing factually wrong about it
Don't go on the shitty dood site. Full of malware
>>100910

desktop computer browser with adblock extension enabled (or stock brave) equals fine.
BS!!! Avoid like the plague
Anyone have any of her deleted tik toks? I’ve noticed she’s deleted tons of them and none are on tikfail or other archive sites. I’ll have to stay on top of things and archive stuff she posts sooner
she's just said she's not getting a reduction now despite losing enough weight to be eligible
She says she wants to lose weight but otherweise she wants to get knocked up / pregnant...
she confirmed in one of her last TikTok vids that she is pregnant
>>107373
She just posted about being addicted to getting bigger, maybe it’s the bipolar showing but I hope the part of her that likes being big takes over whatever is making her want a reduction
>>107423
Do you mean only getting bigger breasts or bigger body overall?
>>107426
Check the TikTok vid, seems to imply breasts but you never know. Some of her older videos seem to imply she likes being a bigger girl.
>>98334
>>107423
Seroquel is some nasty shit. I was put on it some years ago during a depressive state, and boy did it fuck me up worse. Significant weight gain is a common side effect, but not for me. I went from depressed to stark raving mad. She likely has some continuing serious mental instability to continue with this med long-term, so where she goes from here is unpredictable. Expect anything.
>>108451
Unpredictable is an understatement, she’s gone from I want a reduction soon, to I want a kid then a reduction, to I like being a big girl and don’t want one over the span of around a year. That’s why the tik tok she just posted was so believable.
>>108445
god, those goofy ass lips lol.
>>108445
Nahhh why tf she look like gigachad 💀
(805 KB, 576x1024, Snaptik.app_7191430448474623233.mp4)
How big do we think she’ll get while pregnant? I’ve watched chicks balloon so quick before. I know she said she’s lost weight while her tits have grown, though personally I think she won’t be able to keep that up with a baby.
>>109240
Not to mention the June outfit in this vid looks to be her at her heaviest before she started losing weight, hope to see her need it again soon
(1.3 MB, 576x1024, Snaptik.app_7193127472802663682.mp4)
Stomach looks bigger, her chin looks to be getting a second one started, and her tits are massive. I think someone’s putting on weight.
i don't know she gain sometimes and lose too but i hope in this 2023 she want be a bbw or ssbbw and fully comitment with the FA World because DAAAAMN she got a lot of potential
(144 KB, 1044x967, mspamelia-3_0002.jpg)
this can't be real, right? her side profile on tiktok looks insane.

any recent OF content that isn't super forced perspective? this looks so fake
(470 KB, 576x1024, Snaptik.app_7194358930032692482.mp4)
Confirmed she likes growing now for sure.

>>109764
Never seen her that big in any videos, could be a morph or a perspective thing. Maybe if she ends up giving some full body views after some growth we’ll be able to tell.
>>109881
Shes photoshoping, using filters and all that shit. Shes lying her ass of. They are big but not that big. On her onlyfans theyre like half the size.
>>109891
I’m not seeing much evidence for filters, could you point out what you see?
>>109918 How is this possible?
>>109938
Bro look at those two pictures above and tell me the newer one isn't edited. Her head is literally the size on a tennis ball. Im sure shes growing and im not against that but comeon. Shes exaggerating with the proportions and angles way too much, imo anyway.
yall do realize she said she has gigantomastia right? she isn't just accidentally gaining weight like a regular person...
They're about as real as her claiming to be Australian
i dont know if true or not i hope she gains more lbs to be a bbw or ssbbw someday
What can I say? I hate stupid.
>>110094
she is as Australian as Josep Fritzl
>>110102 You can say that again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.
With a name like Pameliaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>100159
It won't. You guys need to start vetting models for their mental health more. So many great girls who wont waste your time. She is 100% going to lose weight and/or get a reduction at some point.

Models who are bipolar will 9/10 times disappoint you. No offense to anyone with the condition it just doesnt mesh well with nsfw posting long-term.
>>110246

Ngl, I know her boobs are just gonna keep getting bigger but I really hope we get to see the rest of her grow too, she’d make for a really hot fattie
>>110410
Her fully giving in and indulging to 400 would be an incredible thing to watch happen
(687 KB, 576x1024, exploding.mp4)
her growth turns me so on. you can clearly see gain every month, its insane.
>>110874
I’m hoping she just gives in and enjoys it, no point in losing weight when you’re making as much as her. I would love it if she ended up eating for only fans like she joked about last year.
There is another Tiktok Vid with her Stretch Marks are even more visible.
I just wish they looked as huge nude as they do in clothes
>>111009
>>111009
Won't happen because shes fakeing it, her tits are nowhere near this big. She using lenses, filters and everything possible to make them look this big. You're all delusional if you believe her.. "but but but she said she has gigantomastia" its all to gain interest and rob yall on money morons.
>>110980
She's definitely put on a few recently with some going on the belly. She is serious about another child and is undergoing IVF prep right now. That consists of hormone treatments which are known to give weight gain in many. Add that to her other medical issues going on, no surprise she looks bigger these days.
>>111018
Look people keep saying this and at this point unless you’re willing to give definitive proof no one’s gonna believe you
>>111034
Let’s just hope she keeps posting updates and doesn’t chicken out when shit starts to get more noticeable. I don’t think she will since she brushes off comments about her weight but you never know
>>110620
Ooh big belly. She usually hides it so it’s cathartic to see it.
>>111145 Fucking show off. I hate seeing these unattainable hoes while I'm doing groceries.
>>111273
Chill out or go be an incel somewhere else, thread’s for watching growth not pointless whining
I am currently subscribed to her and it is too bad she lost a bunch of weight the last few months.
not in the tits tho
>>111322
I noticed, she gained some back for sure recently, you can tell in some of her TikTok’s she’s getting softer.
(370 KB, 576x1024, ssstik.io_1676357048350.mp4)
Heavier for sure, no doubt about it. Makes me wonder if she’s on the path of those tiktok chicks who blow up hundreds of pounds after having a kid.
>>111865
Let's hope so. She's a beauty. I'm not even into boobs but DAMN! That face and build with another hundred or two pounds on it would be incredible.
>>111894
100-200 lbs more? You'd be talking blob level on someone barely over 5 feet. Not my thing.
>>111901
True but it’s fun to think about how she’d look if the weight keeps going where it’s going
>>111901

too bad so sad, plenty of "mid-size" chubby girls out there if that's more your speed. which is exactly what this chick will be if she does the reduction and probably has her stomach cut in half at the same time just for good measure
>>112025
It’s honestly hard to believe people think lipo bellies look fine, I’ve never seen one that doesn’t look fucked, like they cut off something and just covered it up with skin. Chyna chase is a good example of it, even if she uses hers for fat transfers. I’d always hoped she give in and let herself go a bit to round things out, but if Pam ends up going that route I don’t want to imagine how bad it’d look compared to the natural curve she’s got going with her extra weight.
>>112031
Yeah that flat ironed stomach looks weird af, the belly button looks terrible. I'll take a soft belly over that any day.
>>112031
I swear chyna chase tits and ass barely jiggles. Sure their big but its so stiff. maybe I'm trippin
>>112034
They do move but I’d assume fat transfer still isn’t perfect. Like I said though she’d be incredible if she just decided to let the weight stay where it was going and blow up.

Hoping the same for pam, it’s nice to see her much more confident in her looks and size than she was months ago
I stg, she's one of the cutest chicks ever, wish I could see her without makeup tho, I'd like to think she's just as cute, but she wears a lot of makeup lol

>>100720
Anyway anyone have an idea of how to download from dood? I don't mind the site as much, it IS annoying, but I can put up with it because it's still content, it'd be great if people used anything different tho

>>110258
agreed

>>110093
yeah, but you're preaching to the choir, this is /tits/, we love growth, even if it's pathological, it looks great on her too, too bad she wants to get a reduction, although I understand her position

>>110199
she may get a reduction, but in the meantime, much like with lolosavo, she's a diamond in the rough, why not enjoy it? eberything iin life is fleeting, even life itself, enjoy the time you have instead of waiting for it to be over

>>107373
nice, hopefully she capitalizes on it and tapes a bunch of lactation content before going under the knife

>>107423
she has in some ways also said she loves her body, breasts included, and anted em bigger, so probably when it''s too much to bear, she wants to get a reduction, but otherwise, she looks so good and curvy, she knows she looks good, if I saw that in the mirror every day, I'd probably be narcissistic af lol
blah blah blah blah blah... where are the fucking videos damn! and when I say videos I don't mean those 10 second shits that make your tits jump
>>112282
She doesn't have any of those. You can stop complaining and move on to someone else.
Ig:angelzoro.9
Ig:angelzoro.9
>>112512
Not much thats for sure, shes got a nice figure but shes barly fat. She never shows her tits and when she do they doesn't even look half as big. People falling for her games are so dumb its insane.
Looks like she said she’s moving on OF, no wonder posts have been so infrequent
Holy she's massive. 5'2 weighing 230....
>>114961
No, she needs to be bigger.
>>111018
>>111049
I thought the "camera lenses" allegations were bullshit. I still do, but now I think she's definitely stuffing her clothes. Just go on coomer party, there are pics of her bare tits and they're microscopic compared to when she's wearing clothes. I legit thought they were pictures from like years ago but NOPE lol
>>116510
bras are borderline sorcery these days it could just be that.
>>116510
I've been saying this shit forever but these virgins have an IQ as bad as their rizzgame fr. This chick is such BS, dont fall for it boys.
(966 KB, 576x1024, Snaptik.app_7218131951423589634.mp4)
Looks like she’s back on tiktok

>>116532
I’m thinking it’s the bra, look at any chick with then without one and the lack of perkiness makes them look much smaller and less full. If she keeps eating though we won’t have to argue ;]
>>116532
Ayo I been sayin fr fr ong we wuz fried chiggn n shiiieeet skibbidy bobbidy keep it wanhunnit fr fr ong
>>116533
I thought she was pregnant?
>>116583
Idk about that but if it’s true she hides her stomach a lot with her outfits. Could be the case she is still pretty chubby after losing weight and those two combined might hide it well.
>>116533
I want that outkast shirt omg
>>116533
Oof she must be pancakemaxxing
She leave or something? Nothing on OF or TikTok for a while
What medication?
>>117792
maybe the pregnancy finally kicks in and now she blows up in weight gain
>>118917
It's quite obvious she's pregnant here.
>>118917
>main focus supposed to be tits
>i'm fixated on her gut
>>119245
I’m just hoping she gets pregnant like she wanted man, think about the growth from it
I feel stupid because it took me about three looks at her lame OF to figure out she's stuffing her bra in all her tiktok videos and actually has large pancake tits, not the outrageously huge ones her tiktok shows.

Oh well. If only Georgina Gee had better content.
>>119269 Aww. You're not stupid. Don't say you're stupid. You're just a follower. An unoriginal duck in a row desperately searching for the next dick to suck on and loving to fit in.
>>119269 You're not yourself.
>>120253
The photoshop in this is hilarious tbh, who is she fooling.
>>120383
You just outed yourself as a retarded pea-brained troglodyte there.
>>122333
Lets hope her belly blows up and balloon up
>>122948
I'd love nothing more than to see her put on even just a modest, mild layer of extra fluff/padding over the course of a big pregnancy.

That said, after subbing to her once or twice while discounted, and also just from reading some of her comments on social media, I get the sense that she's so ridiculously neurotic about even the smallest bits of weight gain that she'd more likely quit putting out any content than have the world see her as fat.
(3.7 MB, 576x1024, Snaptik.app_7259194532074392833.webm)
>>124227
You may have gotten your wish, at least a little. Swear she looks plumper here, it’s a nice video either way. Glad to see her ok with showing off her middle some.
>>90638
At least she was nice about it.
(932 KB, 576x1024, Snaptik.app_7261039251003886850.webm)
She’s booked surgery, it was fun to follow while it lasted. Though I know she’s scheduled before and canceled/nothing came of it, so…
If this condition could be contageouse 😍
>>126515
So... she has a poor diet (probably barely exercise as well) and thus she gains weight. Because she has the money and time she can get surgery to remove the unwanted fat? That's what I've been getting so far.
>>126515
Damn. Sucks if it happens but god damn I couldn't imagine what her back feels like or how she sleeps. Probably feels like having an entire person hanging off the front of your body
>>126566
Thing is, I feel like this is gonna be like Caroline Cabson. She was busty, kept gaining weight and getting bustier too, then had a reduction and now just looks chubby. Pamelia’s def put on more weight recently, and if she continues she’s gonna get bigger all over. She commented it’s scheduled for November so like I said, might go back on it like before. Maybe she’ll realize it will just make her look fat again and she’ll bail, idk. At the end of the day it’s her choice but following her growth for so long makes me think anything could happen at this point.
>>126515
How to nuke your free 6 figure income 101.

Always blows my mind how these OF girls who get popular off their tits, decide to chop them off to relieve pain, and completely destroy their appeal/income while likely still having pain from other underlining issues due to poor health habits that isn't a quick easy fix like they were promised. Then they are just broke and still in pain...
>>126515
Someone needs to clue her into Dors Feline.
>>126624
I saw somewhere that Dors is just very fat now with an ugly looking post-surgery chest. Is that true?
>>126666
I don't doubt it. It appeared she was fairly popular and probably would have been a hit on onlyfans, but decided to have a tit reduction. Then was amazed no one was interested in her photos and videos anymore. She said she had the surgery because it was too much trouble to keep them clean. What fucking nonsense!
>>126566
That's what I was thinking. She keeps spinning this narrative of "medication made my boobs grow uncontrollably" when she really just gained a ton of weight. Obviously, she's free to do what she wants with her body, but I think she would be better off losing weight first and only then getting surgery if she still feels her breasts are too big. It just seems way too drastic to get surgery when simply losing weight could probably resolve most of the issue.
>>126689
>>126701
Juicyjade9 (aka lolosavo) is another example. Best huge natural breasts out there, imo. However, they grew to enormous size largely due to weight gain. She made a ton of money in a short time on OF that she used to pay for a reduction. She was uncomfortable with their size - I get that - but she should have just tried to lose some weight first. She likely could get to a point where they weren't so uncomfortable and continue to make good money with the following she'd already acquired that would largely continue to sub..
>>126668
Oh it's even funnier when you remember that she went full scorched earth on her fanbase right after the reduction. I can't find it, but there was also this interview she did for TV where she said modeling was a disgusting profession, the people who watch porn are creeps, and models are whores.

But then she realized that the real world doesn't just throw money at you and she'd actually have to get a job. So after talking all that shit she swallowed her pride and tried again.

Except this time she saw no success. A, because her main draw were her big tits, and B, because her reduction just objectively looked terrible. Like, not because she had smaller tits. Whatever doctor she went to just did an awful hackjob on her. Then she complained about the lack of good will, you know, from all the bridges she burned. She actually thought that people would be grateful that she came back and throw money at her after all that.
>>126666
do you have a photo or source? it would be interesting to see that
(2.5 MB, 576x1024, Snaptik.app_7265095106967981314.webm)
Uh I guess she’s doing topless maid work now? Might mean she changes her mind about reduction after making loads of money off it
>>127749
Is this a recent vid she's looking pretty chunky again
>>127772
Yea she just posted it on TikTok, she never shows off the rest of herself so it hit like a truck. She’s gotta get more confidant in showing off her whole body, really underplaying her curves
>>127804
Its becasue shes faking it, shes always been. She stuff her bras, photoshop all her pics, uses filters that make her look wider and more. She never shows her tits in vidoes cos than we would notice. She smart. Not saying she dosnt look good tho.
>>126715
If she started gaining for us, I'd consider it.
>>126715
I mean...she really isn't wrong
So uh, she hasn’t posted in like a month. Hopefully she just put on weight or something, unless someone knows what she’s up to?
>>126666
I miss Dors feline is there a way to find out what hse is up to these days
>>127749
she got those souless predator eyes
I hope she gain more weight all over her body!!
>>131876
Dors had her tits cut off.
She said it was too much trouble washing them.
Then she was shocked that her porn, or modeling career ended.
Does that sound like a rational person?
>>137737
anything else you wanna share?
Wow her tits are huge