/bbw/

>>89821 (OP)
Can someone upload her stuff to coomer?
thanks dude. underrated model
I went too school with her boyfriend. She gave him chlamydia. This is one shameful wank for me tonight
>>89922
this is funny as fuck, but thats bad i should be wanking not laughing lol
>>89922
I think you’ve just put me off her now that’s grim
is she even still active? not posted on curvage since march, and every time i've seen her post lately on socials, its been some excuse for not posting content.
>>90232
yeah man she’s done with the scene I’ve heard, not gained in ages either
>>90248
Source ? Last post was in march
Her Of is simply crappy. She doesn' t post by a month
>>90273
Havent seen her of was talking about curvage. Hadnt heard any plans of her stopping though most models usually do this when they first start and come back later. Ex passion luscious half the other curvage models
reup?
of the transfer i mean
>>90271
if she can be taken at her word (rare thing nowadays for these models it seems lol) then she has not stopped gaining according to her ig. she also engages with folks about feederism there daily lol idk how that foo is thinkin shes done with the scene lol
>>90882
She rarely posts. Speaking too her is like talking too your average council estate scum. And there's the rumours of chlamydia.
Also with the look of her recent posts she's lost weight.
Anyone got her button poppin videos?
>>91557
>emojis
back to your containment board, tyrone
>>91568
kek, based darkie detector
>>91600
Thanks but I don't think any of these are Lana
According to her IG story she’s uploaded a new weigh in to her OnlyFans and it will soon be on Curvage too.
WVVoU01HTklUVFpNZVRreldsTTFNR0koVmluZWdhclB1c3N5KW9RMnhoY0UxdmJuTjBaWElwUXprd1RGVm5NbHBZU2xSTk1WSkxWbGhSUFE9PQ==
>>91883
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK????
>>91883
what the fuck man? i’m gonna reuoad with it cut out
(502 KB, 398x976, RodinRender.png)
If ya missed it some jackass dropped the new weigh in but put some stupid screamer in there. I took it upon myself to splice that nasty shit out so you can enjoy the video stress free.
https://we.tl/t-RNt1xyfw3J
The splice is around the 16 minute mark, it's not perfect but I didn't wanna spend too much time looking at that shit
>>91898
Thank you so much you legend!
Anyone got that cake video
>>91898
Reup by any chance?
Has anyone got her new content ? Especially recent weigh in ?
Bump for any re ups and new videos.
So sad she doesn't have a coomer
Anyone can reup?
Reup Please?
any reups??
Just wanna say for anyone thinking of subbing to her OnlyFans, it's not worth it. Idk how to siterip but even if I could honestly it's naff all, her curvage clips are better
a coomer of her would be dope
My man. I’m subbed and will upload her coomer at some point soon. I think her of is worth it.
Do we have a weigh in at all
is there anyone who can share something about her? Any reups would be appreciated.
It's already been uploaded before, but July 2022 Weigh In here, reup for the next. An update to the coomer would be nice if there's any heros.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVEpHZWxSR1p6aG1Xazg9
guys, please update her comer, she's really very hot, I would love to do it myself, but unfortunately, I'm in Russia, and I can't do it because of the sanctions. If anything, I am against military aggression towards Ukraine.
someone able to rip this? lots of stuff of her here: REPORT MY POSTYmJ3Y29udGVudC5jb20vNTQzMy1sZWFrZWQtb25seWZhbnMtYmJ3LWxhbmEyMDAyLTkxNi1nYg==
I’m trying to update her Coomer but getting a 401 error, any suggestions? Also if someone has the full video for this in the meantime pls reup >>95570
How do I use that code
Anybody got anything! Please re-up or update coomer of it's possible. Would be great!
anything?
Could psl anybody reup her stuff? shes so fking hot but i cant anything from here 4 free.
shes alright and so is her content . bit overhyped .
her bellybutton weirds me out but to each their own .
>>103615
Looks pretty normal to me, the fact she’s from Leeds and sounds like she’s got an IQ of 48 is a bigger turn off for me
>>103652
Where the third pic come from?
>>103618
Care to explain to a non-brit why Leeds and the people from there are so contemptable? I just hear it so often that I'd love to know more about it.
>>103741
Bit off topic but leeds is basically one of those places that everyone jokes about (think Ohio if you're from the US).
They're up north so people joke about them in the same way northerners joke about southerners being stupid and inbred in the US.
The north used to be a the powerhouse of the industrial revolution and since the industrial decline they're basically fucked and all the money and jobs are in the south.
Leeds is the 3rd largest city in england, however for some perspective Birmingham is second largest and is 5 times smaller than London. So there's a view that everywhere outside London and the south east is irrelevent.
The fanbase of Leeds FC. is one of the few remaining holdouts of british football hooliganism (alongside Cardiff, Millwall, and sort of Luton), if you're local team is playing Leeds, expect a large police presence and shops closing early.
It's mostly banter though. I'm sure they have a few things to say about other parts of the UK.
>>103618
Shes from Halifax. What makes her even worst. Ive heard she has clap aswell
Any reup of her latests stuffing vids?
Harsh
Leeds is a vibrant cosmopolitan city with a thriving economy - like anywhere it has its poorer suburbs but similarly it also has some fantastic affluent areas. It is the home of Yorkshire cricket it's well connected to the rest of the UK
>>103794
Shut the fuck up britbong
Go gobble on some mashed peas and crumpets you giant faggot, Leeds is a shithole
>>103618
M8 if ur talking about dumb northen girls amy paige is by far the worst she cant even spell her curvage posts properly
Anybody's got KFC stuffing? Or any curvage stuff?