/bbw/

(512 KB, 644x1280, B1B89471-35D7-41D8-AB24-F2E718774373.jpg)
Posted this to the REPORT MY POST, but gonna create a thread here too. My GF is going to start showing herself off and i've been given permission to post her everywhere.
In the process of creating an OF at the moment, (https://onlyfans.com/subbellarosexxx97) where she plans to post sets in the shower and bath, wearing lingerie, totally naked, oiled up etc and masturbation videos, vibrator/dildo, orgasm torture, doggy style POV, pussy stretching/fisting etc
Shes open to requests and chats. Off limits are feet stuff and fart/scat etc at this stage.
We're obviously looking for a bit of encouragement initially and suggestions to improve. Aim is for us to have a bit of fun and show off, not create 'a living'.
cuck
Ew wtf. Please stop dude nobody cares
>>89285
Why is your bellend too big for your dick?
Yuck 🤮
Hi idubbz
Mega cuck
I don't understand how he's a cuck..he's the one filming himself fucking his gf and putting it on only fans for people to pay for.
>>89383
virgin salt, the same people who think replying "incel" to every post makes them cooler than you.
have you been to camelot recentlyOP i havent been to 67 in awhile as im curreently out of state
nice
You're a lucky guy my dude! Can't wait to see the OF!
Fucking rancid lol
Thank you for sharing. She looks really good and of course it's great she's into bingeing.
>>90933
Wow! Looking good!
Let's see what she looks like in clothes?
shes so fuckin PERFECT DUDE. Anyway we can see her oiled up like the beautiful piggy she is ?
Awesome, is she into weight gain fetish stuff?
I'm not even into feet at all, I'm happy for her to wear socks at all times, but anyone else think it's funny that they're planning orgasm torture and pussy stretching, but "feet stuff" is off limits? XD Like I totally get excluding fart/scat stuff, but feet stuff just seems so harmless lmao.

Anyway your GF is super hot. Based on the context here, I take it she's not a gainer. However, she IS a bbw, and presumably knows and is proud of her body, so is there any chance of the occasional stuffing video? She must be a hungry girl sometimes, right?
>>92753
Oh ok so your girlfriend is actually adorable and would totally look good putting on another 50 lbs ;)
>>92753
Can we plz see more of ur delicious girlfriend
aww yea- cute girlfriend there.
>>92818
You spelled 150 lbs wrong. Yup, she's got room to grow
(194 KB, 800x1200, 196bonnie_009.jpg)
Can she do us a side view belly lift video? It would be totally awesome. Tell her she's fantastic!
>>92753
Mind if we ask her age? She looks relatively young for her level of BBW, which is awesome!
>>93003
She just turned 25 :)
>>93026
Simply stunning!!!! Thank you so much. You are very lucky indeed.
>>93042 Amazing! No camera shake!!! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward for more.
>>93100
I hope she knows how hot she is. Glad she found somebody who knows what's up! Is asking her weight off limits?
>>93101
currently around 330 lbs
That's a good weight and certainly suits her. For me, her belly lifts are amazingly sexy and should be her 'signature' pose (see BC Bonnie). In addition to her sexy tummy she also appears to have very nice legs. Perhaps she could give some consideration to showing those more? And of course, we all like measurement vids!. Keep 'em coming!
I was right! Thighs to die for!! I wish my GF was built like yours. She is turning out to be quite a package. Have fun.
>>93113
that's hot, is she trying to get fatter?
Your girlfriend looks very very hot. Amazing fat body and gorgeous face :)
She's gorgeous, every which way. You lucky, lucky dog.
It would be lovely to see more of this curvy woman. Tummy to dream about!
>>94232 Perfect! Don't forget those belly lift pics and vids. This girl has what it takes in that department!!!
>>94232
Wow!! Side shots are gold
>>94261 Seconded, especially belly lift side shots. This girl has an amazing figure for those and puts so-called professional models in the shade!
any stuffed sitting pics?
Would love to see some more of those side shots and some slow and sensual belly lifts. You have a cute face so it would be nice to see that too!
>>95856
Wow! This angle really shows how awesome her belly is
>>95917
Is her belly bruised?
>>95917
Love the development of the Apron.
so OP when are you gonna fuck her belly button
>>96111
can't speak for op, but I fucked my girlfriend in the belly and the next day it was brused
Seeing her getting stuck somewhere would be awesome
>>96795
What's in her hand in the first one?
>>97016
Let me see... a garage door opener? a Phasor set to stun (as she's a stunner) or a camera remote control. Does it matter?
I'd love to see a weigh in clip from her.
>>97193
So would we, but the scale we have doesn’t go above 160kg. We’re looking at one that goes to 250kg.
Nearest estimate is around the 175kg-180kg (385lbs-400lbs) mark
>>97271
I recommend a brand called my weigh, you can buy them off Amazon and they're not too expensive. They have a 300kg and 350kg scale.
>>98187
Jabba the hut descendant,beyond butterface
>>98202
Man gtfo, she’s really cute and hot.
You better wife her soon, super hot!
Please could your gf do another side view belly lift vid. The last one was so hot. Even now, I can't get it out of my mind. You are so lucky!!!
>>98202
absolute troll she is literally my kween
>>96140
I'm here for this too. At least need to know how deep it is
please fuck her doggy style while having the camera pointed upward at her belly
My compliments to the girlfriend, great body, the pics get better and better, nice poses too. My only wish would be not to use a mirror, it's so much nicer to see the face not covered by a phone.
>99606
Not sure exactly what you’re asking for, can you post a pic as an example? We can probably film something tomorrow!
>99634
We are hoping to buy some lighting and tripods so we can shoot better quality stuff more easily. Either way these pics would be the same because they were in a public fitting room
>>99639
What’s this I don’t wanna look it up first?
>>99638
Dude your girlfriend is a adorable butterball can you give her belly a couple of nice gentle good job pats for me?
>>99638
Could you do a video or gif of her popping buttons/bursting out of tight clothes?
>>99631
>>99632
Holy fuck these are hot. More public places or outdoor pics?
she's so hot, how'd you meet?
>>100022
Holy shit when she grabs your hand at the end while you're grabbing her belly it's unbelievably hot
>>100161
on Tinder haha

>>100540
glad you liked it, i LOVE when she pulls me into her (sadly not caught on video)

also we're up to 183kg (402 lbs)
>>100022
We need some more of these types of clips but with even more of that belly grabbing
>>100557
>also we're up to 183kg (402 lbs)
For real? Earlier in the thread you said she was around 150 kg (330 lbs) and that was just 3 months ago. Are you sure you weren't mistaken about it then or now, because that is absolutely insane. Either way, you should record a clip of take some pictures of her weighing herself and her reactions. I think that's hot.
>>101625
its accurate. 143kg 11 months ago, 183kg like a week ago. we laughed because i said it would take like 2-3 years to hit 200 kg
>>102357
That fupa looks heavenly.