/bbw/

>>89228 (OP)
>YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWHB0WVRKamJqVlJORXM9
Wtf đź‘€
this girl is seriously hotter to me than any of the actual models, in the community or otherwise.
>>89228 (OP)

Just say the name instead of punking out. Da fuck is she gonna do?
>>89228 (OP)
>>89245
Nah u know what fuck it don’t listen to them dont give her name out with the fucking idiots on this site y’all will probably ruin everything I’d rather have some content of her from a mole then no content cause u y’all can’t control yourselves
>>89251

calm down sperg.
>>89245
the name’s in another board thread as well as some of the photo file names. Didn’t want to be that guy but it’s all there lol
instagram juiceefruitee
>>89303
black people ruin everything
>>89315
No that's definitely big white incel energy.
>>89316
I didnt actually read them till after i posted and yeah youre right. When its dick pics tho i always think its black dudes.
>>89316
Dont know what you think incel means tho. They sound like dorks trying to be polite while they try not to jizz themselves just by typing words to a girl.
>>89315
>people
lol
lmao
>>89319
Well Incel can range from "Militant I hate woman" to "I will cum at the sight of a hot woman" so it fits the overarching genre of retard
>>89228 (OP)
Also I've been here like for 1 year still have yet to figure out this shit lmao
>>89323
I assumed it meant like entitlment to them. Thinking about it now, i guess asking a girl trying to lose weight to stay fat just for your personal fetish could qualify.
Beautiful
reup? who is she?
>>90277
Learn how to read for Christ sake. If it's who shall not be named..it's obvious they don't want her name out.
Re up?
>>89228 (OP)
>YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMWHB0WVRKamJqVlJORXM9

Can we get a reup?
Is she on OF?
>>92407
No she doesn't have any of that shit...she's just some instagram Influencer. Every month there's a post like this...for fucks sake...the reason why they don't name her is because weridos who go on this website started harassing her for nude content in her dms...so she mass deleted alot of her content.
>>92407
Also I'm not being aggressive towards you..I hope I didn't come off like that..if I did my bad..
theres a million fat chicks popping up on OF all over the world every day and everybody obsessed with this one.
(16 KB, 280x210, 20220129_223359.jpg)
>>92425
They think there's some hidden golden file...that has a shit ton of clips of her getting fucked , doing feedee content , jois , and anything under the sun. So they upload the same shit over and over untill they get the magical golden file
Yeah I just knew her as an influencer. Was surprised to see her posted on here
>>92425
I think it's the whole "can't have it, so I want it more" phenomenon going on with dudes going crazy over this chick. She's stated dozens or times that she's not into selling her body on the internet.

On the plus side, judging by countless food pics on her IG and the fact that she's still undeniably very fat - I'd say she's not as committed to the whole weight loss thing as she says she is
>>92460
Link to her insta? Just curious