/bbw/

I love her but since really blowing up she’s really slowed down for over a year with no gainz at all. What’s up with her?
>>88862
If you look at some of her recent pics I think she’s lost weight. Looks a bit deflated now tbh
aHR0cHM6Ly9tb3RoZXJsZXNzLmNvbS9DOTYzQjYz
>>89077
According to stufferdb then after speaking with one of her associates, she seems to have contracted HIV too. Shame. I almost spent 300 dollars for an hour session, glad I didn’t.
>>90536
yikes, but a lottery ticket my man
>>90536
real talk now. When did she get it?? Is this confirmed??
I really wish whoever (although I’m 99% this is my abusive ex boyfriend) is saying this bullshit would stop. I do not have HIV. What an awful lie to spread. He writes this under every new post about me and I have no idea what actions I can possibly take.
Also no one has bought “sessions” or whatever from me. So all of this is lies.
Beauregard is a fave of mine…so adorable,,,so round and I love her voice when she’s talking about sucking down Boosts. She’s perfect.🥰
Where does she post?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRfeidJp9Lq/?hl=en

when she showed up at the bash almost exactly two years ago wearing this and was jaw droppingly bigger than she had been before I thought we had a keeper…but since then she’s stagnated. Too bad because she has mad chops.
Too bad, I always like her. Had a hell of a body at her peak and should have kept going
Ish…yeah. When Wilson is almost your size….you’ve definitely fallen off the wagon.
Hey, it’s Beauregarde here. I went through some major shittttt the past year and I’m trying my best to get back on the wagon. I want to get fatter than ever! Of course, I’m hoping that this lovely community is supportive of that, ha. I’m really hoping that people will check out my new content to help facilitate gains! 💕
That sucks…I’m sorry you had a hard time. Definitely hopeful that you’ll get back on the gravy train….We need our super fat Beauregard back.