/bbw/

(4.8 MB, 2560x1440, -1.png)
Hi there! Am I allowed to post here? My name is Pearl and I am brand new at this. I am just dipping my toes into the water, and want to see if I should make more content! What do you think?
You need to be fatter.
Cute tummy. Id suggest reddit rather than bbwchan though-- bbwchan isnt really a very helpful community
>>88832
Thank you! That has been the consensus everywhere I have posted today lol!
>>88833
Thanks for the tip! And thank you again, I love compliments!
>>88829 (OP)
My favorite body type will always be round pot bellies on a still decently slim figure, so to me, you are already perfect. You look great!
>>88829 (OP)
You look great and definitely should post more, you look plump all over. How much have you put on?
The guy that said reddit would be a better place to promote youself maybe be right, but, please, if you comply with him keep the chan updated on what you post, because reddit can be a good option, but there are already so many others with the same objective that it becomes a homogeneous environment where no one really gets attention individually, just a bunch of pigs that generically blindly flatter every woman to get a picture of her naked or because the account is a robot, here at chan the community can be more toxic with models, but at least it's real people who give you the views of both sides of the coin, you don't get alienated and empty with the soulless comments, here you feel like you really have real people talking to you. Please don't get me wrong, you have a very beautiful body and probably an equally beautiful face, and I think you deserve some recognition, I just didn't want you to become another grain of sand on the beach, but a girl with good foundations that is not alienated by social media bots.
>>88860
Don’t tip your fedora too hard mate, you might fall over.
>>88848
Trust me, there is nothing thin about me! I think I am like an hourglass or pear shape, but yeah my belly is a dominant feature!
>>88855
God I really appreciate all the compliments, it's making it very tempting to post more! My pictures on StufferDB are already in the trending section like up at the top! It's fucking wild!
>>88860
Well for now like I said, I am just looking at the interest I get in my stuff. If I get followed or whatever and more people tell me I need to post more then I feel that I will start posting a lot more! I think posting stuff in multiple locations is smart, I want to get the most eyes on me that I can.
>>88855
Oh and I currently weigh around 235 pounds I think, I really don't care to weigh myself a lot. Should I keep track of that?
>>88911
A fair amount of the gainer community tends to be into it, but I think the more casual members don’t really care either way. Just my opinion though.
Sizable.us is a new site that popped up recently. You could try that too.
(5.1 MB, 2560x1440, [B&A 2] Getting Bigger.png)
Hey there boys! I have decided that I am going to post lots more content! Keep me in your fantasies please, I'll try to post in a few different places. If you want to have a direct hand in making me even fatter then feel free to check me out!
https://www.fanvue.com/bigbeautifulpearl
no
>>89489
Moon man has spoken, moon man has passed judgement
>>89157 god thats so hot, keep it up!!
>>89489
I AM FLATTERED MOON MAN!!!
>>89157
>creates a subscription service 3 days later

Hmm, I’m skeptical.
>>89554
About what exactly? I am just starting out and trying to set myself up for success!!! I made a reddit, got verified on stufferDB, and made that Fanvue to build up loyal boys who want to help feed me! What would you do different in my shoes???
I would've made a bigger deal out of the moon man meme, personally. Do you have any talents like playing the guitar? I am a mariachi
(7.9 MB, 640x480, Squeeze.gif)
I'm getting so soft!!! I feel so fucking good and it's fun to squeeze myself!
>>89559
I mean you're posting on an anonymous piracy board, selling content is already not going to go over well with most of the user base regardless of whether its the best stuff ever filmed or a ten second tiktok.

Gotta expect criticism from the anons for no other reason than "pls gib free video"
>>89721
Weeell I can understand that! I just figured some of the sweet boys on here would appreciate a live one! Hopefully one day I'm worthy enough to get my content pirated LOLZ!!!