/bbw/

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWVycDNkMXU3MFk
>>87326 Agreed, she’s def into SSBBW territory now
How much she gained?
Who's willing to bet she hits 400 by the end of the year?
She is not even 350lbs yet, isn't she? I don't think she is ssbbw just yet
If I remember correctly she was roughly 340 or so in her last weigh in, and that was January. She has been gaining at a steady pace of like 30lbs a year for awhile now, I think she just looks so big because she's short
>>87355
She does not look big cuz shes short, she looks big cuz shes big.
She's 5' 3" and 349 lbs as of the last weigh in, I think it qualifies considering her height
Also, that pic of her on the thumbnail is about half a year old now so she looks a little bigger now
Exactly. Her BMI is over 60, that’s enough for me.

Anyway does anyone have squeezing into 4xl?
If somebody PayPal’s me $5 I can up her OF. I’m $16 short of the MV pack where you get all the vids, I’ll do that too if anyones interested.
Send your PayPal
literal twig
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnBtL2QvZzRuMDcyZWpiN2ZzCg==
>>87613
Can you stop using this dood shit. How are we supposed to save and share this to others/
>>87613

I can't get the video to play. Please re-up on a better site.
>>87613
Moderator please remove all links that use this dood shitit!!! My windows is now corrupt after visiting this site. These links are placed by hackers
>>87613
Please upload to a different site
>>87614
I second that!!!
>>87614
DODGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
does someone have her most recent stuffing?
she has onlyfans, any gigachad that can leak it inot coomer?
>>87614
Alt>Page Info>Media>Video>Save As
>>87833
can u just put it in here
as a sigmadork myself may i request any gigachad out there to get her on coomer please?
Can someone leak her onlyfans to coomer?
Anyone have her newest video?
>>88056
thanks for that

when were the 2 weigh ins posted
>>88067
I don’t know, they are stored on my hard drive for quite some time
do u have anymore chloe vids
>>88448
oooohh I didn't know such video existed, any hero could share?
>>88448
This vid is a must see, someone needs to upload it
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZXRyYW5zZmVyLmNvbS9kb3dubG9hZHMvZjUyYzU1MTcxM2U2Y2ZlNTM2OTQwYjMzYTdmOWUwN2MyMDIyMDYyMDE4NTcyMi9lNjA4M2Q1MjQ3MGM1NTQ3NDk3OWQzMDAyYTk4YmE1ODIwMjIwNjIwMTg1NzIyL2EyYzYyYQ== newer vid
>>88475
Thanks compadre.
She is so pretty and soft
>>88475
That’s what I am talking about, someone who generous enough to post a really great video that new and hard to find. Great job!
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZXRyYW5zZmVyLmNvbS9kb3dubG9hZHMvYjlhMGVjMTNiOGIxZWMzOGM2NTNkY2Y3MmQyYjVmNTMyMDIyMDYyMDIwNTYyOS9kMzA1OTBiNWM2MTA1YTU5MTdjODJkNGY5MzJhM2QwOTIwMjIwNjIwMjA1NjI5LzJiYTBmMw== here have some more random videos from my collection
>>88475
incredible, her belly just got so fat these past months
She blew up like a zeppelin.
>>88475
Needs authorization??
Can anyone reup the Growing Fatter with Every Sip? I only had mobile network when it was up and couldn't download it.
>>88475
>aHR0cHM6Ly93ZXRyYW5zZmVyLmNvbS9kb3dubG9hZHMvZjUyYzU1MTcxM2U2Y2ZlNTM2OTQwYjMzYTdmOWUwN2MyMDIyMDYyMDE4NTcyMi9lNjA4M2Q1MjQ3MGM1NTQ3NDk3OWQzMDAyYTk4YmE1ODIwMjIwNjIwMTg1NzIyL2EyYzYyYQ==

The link seems to be dead. The file shows up, but when I click on download, the text changes to transfer expired. Anyone could reup? Thanks
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMV0Z5VFVKc1EwSnJNR2s9
enjoy
>>88580

Thanks, but I wanted the one with her milkshake recipe in it.
Someone has any belly stuffing video with burps?
Latest yoga vid??
How can I see those links that you send
aHR0cHM6Ly9kb29kLnBtL2QvNXJ3YjJuZmRpZGJzCg==
>>88708
bro. Stop posting this bum ass link in multiple threads to the worst possible download site, of a fuckin spankbang video that has recently been posted not only there but here. Fuckin troglodyte, you're doing basically all the no nos of this site combined
Here's some of her vore stuff & a tweking vid. Ik some of y'all hate that stuff so you've been warned.

Expired in 3 days: https://mab.to/o9B4EKWJ2
Shes brilliant
>>89028

Thanks for sharing
>>89114
looks pretty sketch, I clicked on the passion thing and it has the same size so it's probably a scam/virus
>>89114
Don't touch that site. Pure garbage
>>89114
Why don’t you try it yourself. I wasted 20 min on it. Your post sucked.
She gained a large amount last year but has been losing for past 6 months. Disgusting. These fake gainers are a joke she’s not a feedee trust me. Won’t be long before she fades out of the scene with nothing left but saggy tits and an empty pillow case gut
>>89505
Left is such a morph it isn’t even funny dude, she’s NEVER been that big, you can tell it’s been edited because it has a filter to cover imperfections.
Not a morph my friend, that was her biggest. Confirmed on a Reddit thread when that picture appeared last year
>>89505
>>89510
You're dumb as a fucking rock, you can SEE the jagged edges of the morph on the bottom part of her belly and around her right breast in the second pic.
Def NOT a morph..grabbed that same unedited pic of her. Losing some weight and regaining may actually help her get some curviness, she gained like a big square
the dress she bought months ago for her friends weeding, which was some weeks ago, did not even fit so stfu
>>89503
Seek evaluation
>>89503
The main reason gainers eventually leave the community is because of retards like you. The next step would be for some autist to dox her because they feel "betrayed" since she isn't gaining as fast as their cock demands.

It's like some obsessive significant other accusing you of cheating every single day.

It's got to be annoying as fuck. Go seek help.
Chloe is one of the few gainers that had actually been consistently putting on weight since the beginning of her journey. With no bullshit hiatus, dropping weight and came back later to farm more cash. The girl has gotten huge and has shown nothing but commitment to get even fatter.
The positivity here is great but theres a reason y she hasn’t made a weigh-in in so long. She’s 1000% not even close to 350, barely over 300 at her height. You can tell she lies about the number like some of the other models. Not hard to fudge the scale. But keep the wet dream alive boys keep telling urselves she’s not playin y’all LoL
>>89702
Bro for real. These Chloe simps are the worst on the site. She ain’t gaining anymore man she’s way too normy for that. But they never gona believe it in 10 years when it’s 2032 she’s gona be 360 and they’ll be saying see look it’s still a consistent 1 pound per year she’s the most reliable one she’s perfect she’s really into gaining you can tell she’s really into it
>>89719
Bro who even cares if shes still gaining? She's put on atleast 150 to 200 since she started. She's hot as fuck and gained a shit ton of weight. Not everyone needs to gain in perpetuity. Try talking to a woman and maybe even get laid once
the reason she has not done a weigh in in so long is because she has a non compete clause in her Big Cuties contract. She literally can't post one without risking legal exposure.
(102 KB, 684x621, 401C6FB5-A8F9-4889-9122-754C66D1CFE2.jpeg)
>>89719
I see a big fat woman with big fat tits and a big fat ass and a big fat belly and I fap. Some of us could care less about numbers as long as we still like what we see.
>>89732
She's not modeling with bigcuties anymore so that is a nonfactor now
As someone who is already subbed to her manyvids... is her Onlyfans worth it?

Are the onlyfans vids anything substantial, or is it nothing but 30 second clips of her flashing her belly in the mirror?
While I'm personally into the gain aspect of the fetish idk I'm fine with Chloe even if she's platued a little bit like she's still significantly fatter than she was 2 or 3 years ago so I could care less if she been hovering at 300+ for the past year or so, shes still enormous and hot and eats a ton of junk so I can still fap to her vids. Like I think quarantine just did wonders for her imo. My main argument is that I definitely don't think she's smaller or at least noticably smaller, she's still HUGE
I'm curious about who the schizos think is an example of a real gainer girl as opposed to these fakes such as aliss b., chloe, and shar
I think they want them to all become immobile blobs and if they don't thier fake lol
>>89715
Either a reseller or mirror site, if there was a cooomer variant for MV you'd know it already.
>>89752
guess you are too young/naive to know what a non compete clause in a contract is.
it's so hot to think that this ex-cheerleader has now turned into a complete pile of lard that her former friends don't even recognize
>>89778
I like that they made a small comment about Chloe no longer being on a site, and you decided to be a twat in your response.
>>89830

ah yes someone made a small comment which was entirely incorrect and ignored the comment it was directly replying to, then someone pointed out there mistake, total twat move to point out a mistake
Chloe isn’t with big cuties anymore she can post whatever she wants whenever on her OF, manyvids, and clips. All are worth it imo. She posted that she moved recently that’s why there hasn’t been as much content. Said she still has weight goals and is actively gaining now more than ever
They’re referencing the fact that Non compete agreements usually extend a full year after you leave…
>>89558
can u share some of her vids with us
(279 KB, 750x504, 19B38E45-7E47-4A23-98BB-819443695D62.jpeg)
That expression like she’s slightly embarrassed, paired with the angle of the shot, how big her belly is, and the title of the video is just so hot.
>>90204
Extremely based. Thank you
>>90224
she's slowly becoming an ssbbw... I love it
Surprised her onlyfans hasn’t shown up on coomer yet
>>90229
Nothing is stopping you from doing that, beggar
>>90234
this whole board has pretty much become people begging for people to make/update coomer pages
>>90287
& non-stop complaining about “simps” that pay for shit, because they’re responsible for the content being subpar and “lazy models”

it’s
Anyone have squeezing into 4xl?
>>90229
Seriously. Is no one gonna upload his shit to coomer??

Cheap asses
>>90204

christ, that is one sexy fat cow
>>90366
Why don’t you
Does anyone have older vids from 2020 and before
>>90627 yes, show me what you got
>>90652

speaking of which, here is a video on there I haven't seen shared around here

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU5pZ3dtTmZLS0c=
>>90654
Not new to me but thanks for sharing big dog
>>89754
If you’re subbed to her MV would you mind uploading some content
>>87316 (OP)
>>90675
>>90662
Go Support her by urself. 50bucks for every video she ever made and you can fap your dick&Brain into another dimension for 30 days.
>>91093
That’s an interesting way to not upload a video
>>87316 (OP)
I guess her Thread is Bumplocked?
Test test
Ignore me!
>>91193
Naw bro. This shit aint even halfway done. You seen the juicy jackie and adeline threads?
Anyone who has subbed to her OF thinks its worth it or is it just a bunch of preveiw clips?

Wondering if I'd be better off subbing to her MV instead
>>91405 I was subbed before. Seemed to me like she put less effort into it than she did BC and MV/C4S. Also seemed like her weight gain slowed/stopped after she started her OF
>>91428
idk she seems to be looking noticeably bigger, i got a feeling she's going to blow up significantly by the end of the year
This girl turned from a small chubby girl to a truly fat girl. She will continue to gain because he lets the knife and fork rule her piggy brain. It’s inevitable that she will be a 500 pounder at some point if she can avoid the gastric sleeve,
>>91405

I was subbed before and it's just the same stuff she posted on her snapchat before she kept getting banned. Basically a glorified Instagram.
Anyone have big belly play?
>>91921
Please if anyone has this share
She’s clearly lost weight
>>92233
That video is a number of years old
It’s a bit older, but does anyone have feeling frisky from back in January?
>>92233
Yes I would say she lost 40 pounds. She is in a new apartment, that could mean no more feeder? Looking at only fans it’s clearly a loss of weight.
>>92236
Look at her face it’s half the size. She must have gone on some serious dieting all the way not telling her fans.
So does anyone know when she was at her peak weight?
>>92461
>>92463
Post proof? Someone claimed this earlier this month and the comparisons were clearly edited. We'll have more access to dated pics soon because she recently got uploaded to coomer.
>>92472
whats her coomer??
Yeah just watched the few videos uploaded on the coomer. She looks smaller definitely. What a shame
>>92482
IF YOURE GONNA MAKE CLAIMS POST PROOF. Upload a vid where she’s “bigger” in comparison to a vid from the coomer.
>>92473
Did you even try and look? Literally just search Chloe you fucking ape
is it true she broke up with her feeder?
>>92552
I haven't seen anything to suggest this is the case.
She moved house, she said the stress made her lose a couple lbs, her feeder was on one of her recent videos. Chill, she's a hog
>>92555
Interesting.She looks about the same to me.
>>92555
Really look at her face her arms not just her stomach and width in coomer and compare with her heaviest videos. I am saying it’s 20 to 40 pounds.
Even 15 pounds is big because it took a year to gain that. My best guess is she is at 311 pounds. A move to another home is month with pizza places and stuff. She wasn’t on naked and afraid for a month. This makes me think it was more of a diet. Don’t be gas lit people.
>>92554 Wait, isn't she married? To the guy that this all started with (chubby4myhubby), or is that long over?
>>92499

This sub has become infected with autistic conspiracy theorists. If we were believe them practically every model is losing weight and/or lying about their weight.
>>92735
If you said you looked at her coomer only fans videos and compared them from 6 months ago I could respect you had an educated opinion.
>>92872
melting, damn.
>>92908
How do you people expect models to CONSISTENTLY get bigger? This stuff takes a HUGE toll on the body. More calories, more expenses, health issues arising. Hot, but this is all very very taxing.
>>92920
Adaline took it to 670. She’s taken it to 347……320 pounds less than her. It wasn’t enough to just slow it down or stop the gain. She had to loose 50 pounds and then lie and say it was just a little. You don’t drop this kind of weight without having a plan of dieting. She didn’t go on a reality survival show she moved apartments. She owes it to fans to say she is intentionally loosing to get back to 300. I just get mad when they think we are stupid. Bo berry dropped weight but was honest and said “my dad died,” she didn’t lie.
Not for nothing but I don’t want to buy any content from someone being disingenuous at all. It’s really not that difficult to eat fast food and desserts and sit around all day. She has dropped a good amount of weight and there’s still people in here calling bullshit and white knighting and for what? She looks better the fatter she is, and if she’s losing weight what’s the point? I come on here to see gainers not losers
(25 KB, 655x360, yamcha-1072560.jpg)
>>92920
because they think it's fuckin dragonball z and the women just need to keep training their power levels higher and higher or they are a useless yamcha of a woman. one dies, these guys go ohwell and jerk it to the dead body while finding a new thing to obsessively count the stretchmarks and make sure the animals are getting new ones and retaining their value to the unwashed peens of nameless randos
>>92985
I'm glad you explained it in a way the turbo autists on this board would understand.
>>92934
“ I come on here to see gainers not losers”
I agree. If you want to say it’s for her health and it’s hard to keep it up…I get you as well……what I don’t get is her not telling the truth. I hate that she is afraid to loose fans so she strings me along. Is it fair if I am into gaining and she takes 3 months of money from me pretending she still is gaining? I am honest in what I want to see, she should be honest with me. Tell me the truth then it’s my choice what to do. Instead she takes my money and it’s intentionally misleads me to get more.
>>92985
>>93095
Well that's kinda your fault for being a chump, isn't it?
>>92985
my peen is so unwashed rn
but chloe obviously lost a shitload of weight
>>93131

Does anyone have better comparison pics/screenshots?

People are driving this narrative that there is wls, but it doesn't seem that cut & dry. why would she lean into "ssbbw chloe" right when she hit 350, then shy away from it? something doesn't add up.
(3.6 MB, 1400x957, CH2.png)
What videos is she at her heaviest?

I've got a lot of her vids but I'm wondering if I've got the ones where she's biggest
>>93125
Well that's kinda your fault for being a chump, isn't it?
LOL Amen
Amen brotha

She hid the loss like Houdini. I am a fool and she is smart. I should be ashamed, but her deceiving is to be respected.
>>93153
To answer you question about her loss not adding up. She did her best to confuse and hide the loss. Even mixing up shots where she was heavier but we’re not posted in the past. You also has some skin sag that may appear like she is heavier because the belly is hanging lower. Look at coomer only fans page and look at the first few entries. It’s a big drop in weight that is increasingly harder for her to hide.
(640 KB, 808x460, Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 3.44.56 PM.png)
>>93153
For me, this one was the dead giveaway. / the final straw where i was like that's it, she is definitely losing weight. like i had no doubt after seeing this thumbnail on clips4sale. It doesnt matter how you spin it angles lighting whatever she is CLEARLY way smaller in this pic, like barely 300 pounds. Whoever said it before is right moving isnt that fuckin stressful. What is she leaving a cult or something and its her first time ever seeing the sky and other people>? and shes so overwhelmed she forgot to eat for a month? no thats not it. shes just lying, not into this fetish at all/ doesnt give a shit about keeping the weight on, but is trying desperately to keep the money flow and all her fans.
If you look at her videos, I’d say she was at her biggest around February this year. There’s a stark difference between then an now, that can’t be an unintentional weight loss over the past 5ish months. She can’t keep the masquerade up for long
>>93175
Finally a man who is smart. It plain deception to not say the truth. We waited 2 years for a 40 pound gain. Some white Knights say it’s her choice….yes we all agree…..the part the white knights are refusing to see is the deception. It’s the lies get it, not the choice to lose weight. We don’t demand gain we fucking demand honesty.
Guys who are troubled by this should understand why.

Psychologists use the term “gaslighting” to refer to a specific type of manipulation where the manipulator is trying to get someone else (or a group of people) to question their own reality, memory or perceptions. And it's always a serious problem, according to psychologists.
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's mind. Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition.Nov 4, 2021
350 is not easy to maintain, especially if you're going through stress like moving. if she keeps losing, then you guys can bitch. but she's made solid gains over like 5 years now. don't panic after 10 videos where she looks lighter.
y'all need to stop taking fetish models' weight loss so personally
>>93197
CHLOE IS GASLIGHTING AND ABUSING HER HUNDREDS OF FANS BY NOT EXPLICITLY STATING SHE’S LOSING WEIGHT TO IMPROVE HER HEALTH. HOW COULD YOU COME OUT AND DEFEND THE BITCH MONSTER YOU TWITARD/REDDITARD/SHEEP. YOU PEOPLE HAVE A SHALLOW VIEW OF THE WORLD IF YOU DON’T FEEL UTTERLY BETRAYED AND TRAMPLED ON BY THIS FETISH MODEL WHOM I PIRATE PORNOGRAPHY OF ON BBWCHAN GOING FROM SUPER MORBIDLY OBESE TO ONLY MORBIDLY OBESE!!!!
yeah, the wls blows. but if she kept making good content, I probably wouldn't notice right away. Even worse than a drop in pounds/kilos is the video quality. The occasional OF update or monthly C4S is going to drive her brand even further into the ground. love it or hate it, BigCuties was steady content and steady gains.
>>93196

When is this one from? I don't see it on manyvids
>>93203
Will my bridesmaid dress fit? from October of 2021.
>>93195
MOVING ISNT THAT FUCKING STRESSFUL
WHAT IS SHE MOVING TO THE MOON? IS SHE MOVING TO BIOSHOCK? IS SHE MOVING BACK IN TIME WTF? IT TAKES A COUPLE WEEKS OF EATING PIZZA AND YOUR DONE THE MOVE IS NOT WHY SHES LOSING WEIGHT SHE LYING
>>93195
Anyone whose been fat knows it’s not hard to stay fat. You literally don’t do anything at all but eat. Also, you don’t just lose ~40 pounds from “the stress of moving” What’s she’s done has to be deliberate, whether that’s simply eating less or trying to change for a health reason, it doesn’t matter. Your business is centered around people watching you make yourself fatter, and when you are deceptive and conceal truth from your audience, most people are going to be angry and I think rightfully so. If she wants to stop gaining and be smaller she could do that , but a majority of her audience pays to see her get fatter and will likely stop buying her product. It’s basic to understand and bows she’s alienated many people
Haven't been keeping up with this thread but jc abt where all this shit coming from? Weight loss surgery? 40 pounds? Is there some communique I missed or is it just the usual schizo posting I should keep ignoring..?

tia
just post vids of her at her biggest. y'all be thinking this is REPORT MY POST or some shit lmao
>>93211
Yeah, the deception is what's wrong. Like you said, she's well within her rights to lose weight. But the whole front she put on about seemingly gunning for SSBBW status and her rapidly gaining from like 280 to 340, then suddenly stopping and kind of doing a 180 without acknowledging it is kind of a slap in the face to the people who have paid to see her gain and get fatter.
>>93233
Seems like schizo posting to me. She could’ve dropped a little weight from moving but probably will gain it back if she hasn’t already.
>>93240
Agreed. Cherries hid her weight loss and subsequent pregnancy as long as she could. I have a gut feeling Chloe is going this route as well. I also would prefer the honesty. The latest vid is a shocking weight loss after the previous several videos which were probably shot in advance and only now released.
(910 KB, 500x286, 1418118007522.gif)
Uh. Any particular reason ALL discussion regarding her weight loss was deleted?
So what if she lost a couple pounds, can we get some content rolling?
>>92549 man this thread went nuclear lmao
Does anyone have any of the sets 1-100? I have a few videos from 2019 from manyvids in exchange.
>>92049
Her sheer amount of belly fat is just astonishing. With such a big bloated belly, I see diabetes coming.
>>92049
Given how huge her belly is... she must be prediabetic by now? I mean: The fat that builds up deep in the abdomen—more than any other type of body fat—raises the risk of insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes. It's hot how she let herself go like that.
>>94047

You're literally what's wrong with this community.
Lol you must be new here
Bump for content
Bump
Any new content
does someone have her mosst recent touching herself thinking of you
>>94756
it’s been proven she lost weight so nobody cares now.
Lol you don't speak for me
>>94785
How has it been proven? She looks smaller but has she admitted to losing weight? Genuinely asking because I hope she’ll try to regain it back
>>94792
I don’t get why she would rebrand to “Ssbbwchloe” and then intentionally lose weight, after a few months. If she really did lose weight maybe there’s an explanation, and she’ll regain.
Any content from at her biggest?
>>94792
>>94793
>>94794
Mods nuked a fuckton of posts after people were arguing about it, someone posted a real comparison with timestamps and it was obvious she was like 20-30 pounds lighter. I personally don't care that much but I think a mod doesn't like people discussing it.
>>94809
Yeah mods need to leave well enough alone. Was enjoying those posts. I don’t like to see her drift so far down the page.
(63 KB, 491x674, huge.jpg)
Her belly is HUGE. I'm pretty sure she's prediabetic at this point. A gut size like that is a guaranteed way to diabetes.
>>94904
Where I'm from, debit cards work identically to credit cards when you type them in online.
>>94905
Fuck yea diabetes sounds hot!
Haha well I tried that but they don't work the same at all here which is kind of a struggle alot of international content, we usually go for paypal then but on manyvids thats not an option =(
>>94904
>>94912
Get a visa prepaid. Not traceable, not linked to bank account.
What in the fuck is wrong with you?
>>94927
dude just wait until shes using insulin in her next vid its gonna be so hot
I don't know why the Chloe thread always seems to get autistically derailed. First that weirdo made 600 posts about how she had lost weight (which she has, tbh). Now we have this diabetes weirdo.
>>94937
Facts, like all we want is content. We know she lost weight, that’s why she hasn’t done a weigh in since Christmas. I bet her fiancé didn’t like all the weight, made her lose some.
>>94917
Very smart on prepaid.
OF doesn't allow prepaid cards, jokes on them as they'd probably make a lot more money if that wasn't the case, same with patreon
>>95017
according to the site, some prepaid cards do work.
I used a debit card once on OF but all subsequent charge attempts failed, never had trouble on C4S. They say it's happens when you use a VPN, but it fails even when I don't use one. Small tip for people who buy subscriptions outside the US (not on OF): Prices are lower if you use a US proxy adress!
Anyone able to snag her cheerleader vid while on sale?
Anyone get Chloe takes a ride?
Anyone have wet and ready?
Looks like she changed her name on tumblr from Ssbbwchloe to Chloe. Wonder if she’s quitting/losing a ton of weight.
Anyone have any vids from at her biggest? Probably around last summer give or take a few months. Would be appreciated.
>>95584
Not sure if she’s quitting,but it seems like the guys on here were right.She is losing weight,whether it’s intentional or not is another question
>>95606
Not misinformation, merely speculation. Do you find it coincidental that she moves in w her new fiancé and loses 20-30 lbs in less than a year? I’m not sure if she ran into health issues, or hubby didn’t like the weight, or what, but it seems increasingly likely that Chloe is on her way out. Her content fell off a cliff. Hasn’t posted a weigh in since Christmas (for obvious reasons) and her videos have been crap lately. She’s now almost back to her 2020 weight it seems. Hopefully she gains it back because she’s my favorite model by far, would hate to see her go.
>>95608
Wait she has a new hubby?
Wait so am I just way too hammered rn or did their used to be posts in here about her breaking up with her boyfriend? or I saw that somewhere in gen? If there were rumors about that and they got deleted is one thing but if I just can't find them, can anyone substantiate any rumors of that?
>>95625 idk where u saw that but on feabie she’s now single
>>95628
oh no shit. Itll be interesting to see how long she keeps making content for then
It all makes sense. She moves into a new place, dropping weight and everything. Likely she’s holding this for as long as she can because her fiancé was the whole reason she started gaining in the first place. Wouldn’t be suprised if the loss is completely intentional.
>>95632
100%, now it’s a mission for her to get like she was before she met him.
>>95634
Eh. I'm holding out hope. I don't think she was ever truly into it but she doesn't seem to mind it at all. She's super hot, chill, "mainstream" / "normy" aka isn't severely mentally ill, and will definitely be getting waves upon waves of messages from feeders. If we're lucky, she'll find an actually good guy in this community who will encourage her to gain or at least maintain and keep making content. Hopefully she isn't scared away by all the creeps that inevitably hit her up. Personally I'm a little out of her age range and on the other side of the country but Im definitely hopeful that she keeps making content cause she's always been one of the best. Either way like i said it will be interesting to see.
>>95614
More videos please
I mean honestly fellas, if she doesn’t feel the feedee lifestyle anymore because of a broken heart, then there’s not much we can do to change her mind. Show her support, but we gotta just accept it if she’s done
I thought she was going strong with this guy, as I think she had been with him going back to her first. getting fat, but I went to check her photos on Tumblr. Earlier this year, there is clearly an engagement ring there, but recent photos it's nowhere to be found. Too bad. I guess it can't all be like Cherries and her guy. Even though she lost weight, had a kid, and doesn't post nearly as much, at least she's happy with the guy who started it.
Idk her personally, but I have mutual friends & saw she was getting married, but now the registry is gone…
(3.1 MB, 1170x2532, B873FC4E-0F60-48B5-B5B0-D6F645ECCEDC.png) (4.5 MB, 1170x2532, CDF54CAC-518C-4350-8676-CA4A009A6A88.png)
She changed her profile pictures, but she looks quite large in photos as of a month ago. It’s hard enough dropping weight & she’s developed a massive food addiction in addition to being reliant on it for income. She could go either way, but I’m not sure if she’ll lose the weight
>>95670
she looks huge and absolutely hot as fuck in the first picture, god damn i want a fat bride so badly, fuck
I thought she was still with this guy. Could’ve sworn I saw a recent vid of her and she was wearing a wedding band. Haven’t seen an engagement ring in a while though, maybe a month or 2.
>>95614
Holy shit, someone posted a clip instead of talking!

Thanks.
>>95693
Bro its been literaly one day. chill
>>95669
so the relationship bursted just before the wedding? Uncommon, but better now than a few weeks after i guess
Im just happy she ditched that troopfag 😁
>>95713
let's be grateful though, that guy turned a high school cheerleader into a complete lardball
>>87316 (OP)
Do we think she’s gonna quit now? Kinda feels like she’s just milking her sites as she slowly loses weight. She’s almost back down to her 2020 weight, if not already
>>95614
Props for the new drop….lost weight cut back on showing ass and pussy, lower quality camera. Her boyfriend must have been the brains behind this.
I'd agree she's looking slightly smaller, Still fat as fuck though, just less plump as if she's slowed down on packing on the lbs like we've gotten used to.

in reality she's kinda the perfect size though if you ask me.
I'm late to this party but man she's huge. she's so huge I'm legit concerned for her. I love a big belly but I can't really enjoy it when I'm worried shell have a heart attack in the middle of a video.
>>95767
And how would she upload the video in the first place if she has a heart attack in the first place?Like cmon man
>>95767
I thought concern trolling was a bannable offense
>>95767
Kill yourself
Oi, looks like some comments were deleted lmao
who tf is constantly purging the content from this post?
>>95789
the mods, someone posted her personal instagram and a picture of what appeared to be her and her (at the time?) fiance from her facebook, nothing dox worthy but it wasn't unreasonable for the mods to remove it. a bunch of speculation on her marital status despite her listed as single on feabie and having no rings on in her videos. she did look hot as FUCK in that picture with her ex/boyfreind/fiance/husband/ secret husband tho, made me want a fat bride so bad
>>95614if you have more please post it
Apparently she broke up a couple months ago with the guy who started this whole feeder thing for her… sad days.
>>95746
Did she break up with her husband?
>>96066
Yea, and now she is not into gaining but loosing and is doing less hard core. He was the best influence.
>>96074
Bro he really was Chloe’s image. Appears as if she’s stopped dying her hair blonde now as well. It’s back to her natural color.
>>96049
She loss weight 📉 📉 📉 📉 😢😢😢
>>96049
Could you please post videos of her
Any lurkers out there able to please reup some of her vids from last year or newer? Want to make a mega folder for her better videos, and I’d really appreciate some solid contributions. Will post the link here once I make the folder (assuming someone uploads content.)
Anybody have “these tops are too tight?”
bump
Any updates??
Anyone have a video of her at her fattest?
Anyone have the latest bath vids?
She stopped gaining because she’s afraid of becoming Adeline
>>97524
Considering she's lost weight, she's probably in the low 300's right now, which puts her almost 400 pounds short of where Adeline is. She's not even halfway there. Chloe started at 250, so if she ballooned up to 700 it would be the most legendary gain of all time. So it's safe to safe she'll never even come close to that
>>97524
Did she say that? Kinda hot if true
>>97526
adeline looks like shit now so that's good news for everyone
>>97545
I dunno if I'd classify her as looking 'like shit' but she's definitely too fat for most. That said she's 100% the most attractive woman to be posted on this website that's pushing 700 pounds, which isn't really much a competition given the low standards of some posters.
nah, she needs to get thiccer
>>97517

Thank you my king
>>97516
Stunning
Did she dye her hair? Thought it was blonder before
Never thought I’d say this because I like blondes but she looks beautiful with dark hair
>>97643
Pretty sure light brown is her natural color
Yeah she was prob dying it blonde. She’s brunette in older vids.

Anybody have content from 2021 or around her peak?
Does anyone know the one where she role plays waking up fat and her clothes don't fit? I realize this is probably a very generic description on this board...
>>97908
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZSME5vYVUxVVEwOUI=
>>97985
Holy shit, that's it! Thank you!
>>97985
what website? tried wetransfer and no juice
>>98050
Its on stufferdb if im correct
ill avoid speculation where i can, but if they did break up. holy shit can you imagine getting your misso into this fetish, porking her up to an insane level of obesity and then leaving?

tbh its tough without speculating but holy shit I would feel absolutely terrible, leaving her to push through alone. just sucks!
Did he really wreck her? She was nailed on to be fat as fuck from the off
Can we get anything new from her? Some of her more recent and kinky videos, maybe?
>>98189
Honestly I think the writing was on the wall. She hasn’t posted a weigh in since january, when BC forced her to. I wonder if life got too diffcult for her liking when she was at 350, and decided to lose 10 or 20 lbs. Which leads me to my next point. I don’t think she left big cuties, I think they dropped her, as she was no longer interested in gaining. The weight loss probably scared hubby away too. He was responsible for everything good about Chloe. She dyed her hair because of him, it’s back to brunette now. He had good content and a decent camera, now her vids are boring asf with a blurry camera and a poor angle. Shes no longer a feedee, but a food enjoyer. Doesn’t want to get fatter, she only wants to maintain. Sucks to be honest.
Anything new?
(184 KB, 1565x1395, Questions.jpg)
Does anyone have "Feedee Q&A!" ?
Looks like she gained some back, no?
anyone have all the bigcuties weigh ins?
>>99051
same, would also like a weight gain compilation from her smallest to her largest
this thread gave me so much, so here is all of her OF videos, 11gb of it

https://ufile.io/f/xhvix
Sir you are a god amoungst us mere mortals.
>>99112
Dropped this 👑
>>99114
dose it take 4 hours
how do you open these files ?
how do you open these files ?
Yeah the file has something wrong with it. I cannot extract 7zip via Unarchiver, or WINRAR, even zip repair won't do the trick.
>>99112
I do appreciate it, but is there any chance you can put it on another site? Preferably one that doesn't cap the download speed at 1mb/second.
>>99141
A mega.io folder could work, but I think it's way too much for WeT or mab
>>99128
>>99125
extract all three into 1 folder, then extract the 001 file. everything will be in there
anyone who got this downloaded mind uploading it elsewhere? this link died halfway through
>>99141

download all three at once for triple speed. waiting 1hour to download 11gb is.... a way above average speed that's totally fine?
>>99153
Thank you so brother
>>99112

amazing dump, super great, shame about those filenames though :(

almost looks a bit like some sort of generic ffmpeg file name scheme which would mean you didn't use an automated ripping script but set each video rip up by hand? which would've actually be a lot of work, so double thanks.
>>99177

almost, but not really no.

you must extract chloe1 chloe2 and chloe3 into one folder then extract ssbbw chloe.zip.7z.001 somewhere, then you get what you wanted

this means you need to extract something specific 5 times. anyone who owns a computer could perform this task in their sleep. on an iphone almost no one would know what to do.
how do I do it?
1). I downloaded the three files
2). I extracted the files

now what do I do, sorry am not really knowledgeable in computers and English is not my first language
I don’t mean to beg but could someone please reup the files on mab or something? I dont understand the zipping and extracting
Since getting a iPhone I’ve had no success downloading anything. I had android before and it was much easier. Any tips on downloading things on iPhone? Cheers
>>99256
download winrar, then extract 001, everything will be in there
>>99263
blease you, thank you
I'm afraid that for me 001 says corrupted. Does anyone have the same problem?
Pleass post it in mab or wetransfer. Or could someone update her coomer?
>>99291
You have to download all parts and unpack the multi part archive into one single archive… then you can unpack the whole archive
>>99291 yup same issue. Tried a couple 7zip apps, no bueno. Has anyone actually tried to unzip these files on a phone? Apps I’ve tried say the file cannot be unzipped :/
>>99307

if you want to be an internet pirate, stop using iphones.

apple specifically doesn't want their devices to be properly functional computing devices so they can sell things that cost $$$ that should be free. ios store is considered to be full of "whales" aka "suckers"
how do i download videos from manyvids on mac? i would like to share some of here videos but i dont know how
Anyone ever get any wins from this nonsense packaging?
>>99650
Yeah I got the whole thing, all 11 gigs. Wasn't that hard, if you know how to extract files. Thanks again >>99112
>>99666
Yk how to do it on iPhone? Downloaded a zip tool and everything, had no success.
>>99648
Not sure about Mac but I think you have to go to your profile then purchase history then click on the video you want and there should be a download button
>>99670
Download „Aloha Browser“ from the App Store
It is perfect to download and manage porn on your iPhone
>>99680

Thanks for the suggestion. Downloaded as an HTML file. Did I do something wrong?
can someone upload those vids to a mega file ?
>>99780
This is mission. Always freezes at 40 to 78%. Why couldn’t this be in google docs or something that doesn’t require a purchase to get a reasonable speed. I dood and now ufile. Just stop making things difficult and stop selling things like download speeds.
Give us a coomer or a megafile or google wetrans or mat stop this third party ransom speed shit.
>>99781

ufile.io is just not slow
dood is absolute shit though yes

why use ufile.io over wetransfer? larger maximum filesize

why use ufile.io over myairbridge? far longer duration for the link
The uploaded files are literally one big zip file split into chunks for easier upload, any archiver can stitch them back together and within it. its not that hard people, especially given the fact that i payed the money on OF and did the work of uploading it in the first place
>>99844
I appreciate the effort but your way is more difficult. There are a few ways that people would not have complained. We transfer or google doc, map, or mega. Or commer. Your way is not working for me. I can’t even see what I am failing to download. Can I ask why you would use something that advertising that you have to buy to have it run smooth?
>>99894
Because that way he only has to upload a 11gb archive step by step instead of the full unpacked 32gb?

Don’t you think it is faster to upload and easier to share? Just take a free gift from a stranger and don’t complain, thx <3
>>99844
It’s probably not hard at all on a pc, you’re entirely correct. However, I’m an idiot with a crappy pc and an iPhone lol, so this shit doesn’t work for me. I’ve done research, tried multiple apps, and even on my pc, which actually crashed 😭. I’m not asking you to specifically, but if anybody would be willing to drop it in a mega, drive, etc (at least just the videos) I’d be extremely grateful.
>>99910

https://we.tl/t-zXYcAzPlVu

“Look how big my belly is” from this past May. Don’t think it’s been posted here. Could somebody please create a mega or drive for the OF drop
currently making a shareable google drive link. gonna take 5 hours or so to upload everything. hang tight.
>>99973
Absolute legend.Working so far
>>99910
>>99844

your suggested alternatively literally aren't possible and are ten times more work for the uploader if they are possible.

if you want to be an internet pirate stop buying apple products.
>>99973
It’s really cool that you cared enough to do that.
Legend!
>>99973
Looks like it reached its playback limit
Ok i'm gonna put them all on a burner youtube account. it'll take a while so maybe they'll be up tomorrow morning. sorry guys. not the original guy who uploaded them. i just figured out how to download them and decided to share them to you all. cheers
>>99997
Don’t apologize.You’re a legend regardless lol
>>99997

Do desktop view, download all, will download all as 5 zip files.
>>99997

a 1080p video on youtube is automatically recoded to have a quality of 720p because they're trying to save on bandwidth, so endlessly reupping downloading and reupping videos to youtube will slowly infinitely destroy the quality of said video.

this is why anyone bothers with filehosters when pornhub/youtube exist
What is the burner account callled?
Someone has new shit.?
somebody has "my belly is getting huge" ?
Bump for content
>>99112
could we get a reup?
Re up please
>>102932
She doesnt care you screenshot them?
She def has been regaining, which is great but she still looks pale and deflated, not to mention she’s no longer dying her hair blonde
>>102944
Not a premium Snapchat my man
when/what vids in particular was she at her highest weight?
(86 KB, 640x360, generated_26882543.webm)
>naked stuffing
I guess she uses a different definition of the word naked than I do.
>>102967
last year around October and November she had to be about 350. you can seen a linear weight gain timeline on her manyvids. Her and mochii weight gain are fucking wild
>>104140
She probably peaked in December last year because that holiday weigh in was the last one she ever made, so I’m assuming that’s where the linear gain ceased, and this fake one began where she lost 20 lbs, and appears to have gained some back but in different areas.
Anything new?
I think Chloe os the only woman I prefer with dyed hair over her natural color. She looks so good blonde
>>104826
I respectfully disagree.
But both...both are good.
I think she’s back to around her highest weight, she looks really big these days
Anybody have the vid where she hit 300lbs for the first time? Was one of my favorites but lost it.
>>105017
This Girl is pure perfection. ♪♫
can someone update her coomer?
Does anyone have her Jean try on vid?
>>105251
Coomer has been updated
>>105805
There’s only one page of posts on her coomer
>>105806
Bc she doesnt post on OF..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Is there a mega.nz of her?
>>105834
She does have an OF.

When do you all think she'll be moved to the ssbbw board?
>>106048
she hasn't posted a weigh in so idk for sure what her weight is. She def lost some, but has regained it appears. By the time this board inevitably gets locked, she'll probably be big enough to get moved over.
Shes been around 350 lbs for a year or so, she's nowhere near ssbbw
>>106053
For what it's worth, most people define an SSBBW as a woman who weighs 350+. So Chloe is basically right on that line between BBW and SSBBW
Her bmi is over 60. Ssbbw for me dawg
>>106054
That's how I thought about it. Irl she's massive, to us online she may seem on the small side compared to others
>>106060
Good point, pretty sure she’s like 5’3 too. 350 is def Ssbbw weight at that height. Damn bro, she’s a foot shorter than me and almost 150 lbs heavier, that’s hot af
I’m not trying to be that guy who comes in to derail the thread or anything but I just don’t think she’s at 350 yet. Her highest weigh in recorded was like 340ish about this time last year. And she was clearly much larger. She’s definitely gained back some of the weight lost earlier this year but I don’t think she’s anywhere above 325 at the max. Just my 2 cents and not trying to start a war
>>106213
I think you are correct.1
>>106069
using weight to determine bbw vs ssbbw status makes no sense. a 5'0 girl who weights 350 lbs is going to be much fatter than a 5' 10" girl who weighs 350 lbs. bmi seems a better indicator.
>>106263
yup, Skylar's like 340 but looks barely chubby. Chloe here is 350 but looks huge and "supersized" as the name implies. But people on the ssbbw are so obsessed with weight it's like they don't even care about anything else
If anyone is subbed to her OF would you say it's worth it? I hate that there's no preview so you can't even see if they post regularly and what kind of content. Man OF is such a HUGE step backwards compared to c4s.\
>>106298
Its not. She almost never posts and when she does its just two or three selfies. Her free snap is basically just as good as her OF
>>106281
Did I miss a recent weigh in? Skylar is already at 340?
>>106447
wondering the same—last I knew she had just hit 300 lbs, and even though I think she's continued to gain, I don't know if she's put on 40 lbs since then
>>106447
I am pretty good at guessing weights and she looks the same since a year ago at at 300. If anything lost. Lady sublime gained and is gaining substantially. Her and Adaline. Not so much Chloe and Skylar.
>>106479
pretty sure Skylar was said to be atleast 330, however, even f Chloe and Skylar haven't put on a single pound I don't mind. They look so fucking good at the weights they're already at
>>106481
Her last weigh in was like barley 300 and she looks the exact same so I’m pretty sure she isn’t 330
>>106485
Yea who ever keeps saying 330 needs glasses.
Don’t be fooled by closeups from below.
Does she do any gross stuff? Burp, fart, slob etc?
>>106549
She has really good burps and had a burp comp posted in her old thread a few times
>>106485
No Sklyar is not at 330 more around 310 if that.
>>106549

Would pay to see this queen rip ass
>>106599
Guessing your father never came back from the store
>>106606
Would pay to see this king rip ass
>>106663
Dropped this 👑

>>106675
Literally replied to a post saying they wanted to see a king farting and youre upset it was a guy?
>>106696
Yea I don’t care I don’t want to look at dudes trying to be funny. I want to see women who are BBWs naked not guys. Gay people are great I just think you should look into trans gays being funny website.
>>106809
I didnt even click the link but if your so upset about this super obvious joke you must be really insecure with your sexuality. You sound like the kinda guy who's afraid to watch 300 because you might get a boner seeing all those oiled up muscular men
Stfu and post some content
>>106828
I loved 300. I just don’t want to see a clip from the movie on this site. This site section is for BBWs. When you post a guy farting it’s not what I am in the mood for if I am on this site. The guy who wants to see guys farting on this site is very different than me. Farting men is last thing on my mind when I am on BBW Chan.
>>106899
lets put the gay and the farts and the bbw arguments to rest, and have someone get this thread pumped like Chloe with content
>>106930
Agreed, this thread is fucked up! Here's one I've not seen shared here near her biggest, if not her biggest

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlHYlVneGIxTk5OM2RRT1E9PQ==
>>107014
Anyone got anything of her stuffing at this size?
>>107014
Thanks homie, but anyone else having trouble downloading? Keeps getting to 100% and then failing for me
>>107214
That's because MAB is the worst way to share vids.
>>107741
I honsetly prefer MAB because of the ability to preview before I potentially waste 5mins downloading something I already have. If you're having issues (this is for desktop not mobile), set it so that you get a 'save as' window pop up when commencing the download, leave that window up once you've triggered the download, wait til it hits 100% and then save the file. Or try a different browser.
Anyway, here's that re-up plus another from around the same time frame. Enjoy!

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzlYVms5NGVWVmxUMjUwWmc9PQ==
Coomer updated again. Now two pages, several 2-3 minute videos added.

I’m asking for that piggy cream pie on all fours vid she made a while back.
I'm not usually one to complain, but it seems that her content release schedule has come to a crawl & she is visibly losing weight.

:/ I realize it's her life & her choice to do this, and she doesn't really owe us anything. But still, she has been my favorite model for years now, and she had been on a sexy, steady growth for a while now, and so some part of me can't help but be disappointed.
>>108908
Her fiancé was the hero encouraging her and stocking the house with junk food. He had some input in the videos I suppose because after the ring left her finger so did the quality in the vids.
>>108971
I'd imagine he was her cameraman so that was the quality. And she was more into him than getting fat and now is trying to reverse the ireeparable damage to her body. She'll lose some weight if she can get back to normal eating pattern but if she gets fully back to form i'll be shocked. Hopefuly she gives up, puts back on the weight and gets a camera because she's tired of working a real job.
>>108971
that's (one of) the things happened to creampuff too. her old videos were way better and she was with this one guy then apparently she went full sociopath did some heinous shit to him and then moved in with a different guy she knew for like 2 weeks and ever since her videos have been total shit. plumpprincess content changes depending on who shes currently dating too
>>109034
can anyone elaborate on the creampuff stuff?
it's always alluded to but nothing concrete
>>109038
can't talk about it here b/c it gets threads deleted. email me at kage95@nllessons.com and i'll reply tho. it's a burner email should be good for a few days
>>109007
speaking of, anyone knows what's the story? It's like one day she changes her page to ssbbw-chloe, posts engagement photos, ring appears. Then the next day the ring vanishes, she's deflated, moved out, and content quality drops abruptly ...
Was wondering why she was listed as single now, she’d been with the same guy since the beginning of her gain
>>109205
He had a good run of her prime years. Idk either he left her for a fatter or skinnier woman. Here’s to hoping she’s actually into being a huge hog of a woman.
>>109191
usuauly moneys tighter after a split and the cash she made from this goes to staying alive rather than gorging.
She probably saw all the autistics and psychos who create these worthless train wreck threads on here and the SSBBW board and said goodbye to her man and is on the hunt for some of the prime beef.
>>109237
More like she was turned on by us, why are you such negative depressing person. 63f79a
>>109247
Why in god's name would any model feel any attraction to the degenerates on this site. Are we experiencing the same reality?
>>109249
it's obvious none of you have actually been in a relationship, ever. Maybe, like NORMAL people do they broke up and I can guarantee even if for abnormal reasons they 100% did not seperate because of this site
Guys, let me barge in for a second here. Y'all roasting each other here, but if there's anyone Chloe certainly wouldn't date, that would be a troglodyte like me. Not that I would be sad about this either. I think most of you are doing fine, just overreacting.
>>109266
I thought they were engaged. And didn't he like get her into feedism? Her username used to be chubbyformyhubby. Definitely not saying it was because of this site but them breaking up seems weird...
>>109362
not really, someone couldve cheated, or THOUGHT the other party cheated. There couldve been family issues, especially with how big Chloe is. Money issues, an ultimatum etc you name it. The fact that Chloe was a feedee and did porn makes it more likely that it was something to do with porn/being a gainer but there's plenty of scenarios where they just broke up normally
anyone willing to make a weight gain comp of her?
>>109384
this is really mundane speculation. if people are gonna guess as to why someone who's nearly a complete stranger and her partner who's afaik a total unknown, can we at least put some creative effort into our theories?
Leopold and loeb up some Big booty beauty tales perhaps.
Or some erotic yarn like "she loves to squeeze her boyfriends head between her thighs and since she's fattening up deliciously, he's worried for his safety. additionally his pride is hurt since she has nightly fantasies about the people that look at her online pictures"
also don't forget that most of these gainer-model girls have some underlying mental issue... Couple that their ego being overinflated by their online fans and you get a recipe that doesn't work well in any kind of normal relationship.
Now she's probably realizing that she's unattractive to most of of the dating population
>>109413
Without all the weight idk if I’d look twice at her.
>>109413 Let's be real, you'd have to be pretty fuckin insane to willingly proactively damage your body and health in the first place as these models do
The simplest explanation is that she has the same "problem" Bonnie does, which is that they're not genetically predisposed to being morbidly obese the way someone like Jackie or Adeline is. Bonnie was thin when she started intentionally gaining. Chloe was chubby but clearly had to put in a lot of effort to steadily gain the way she did. Plateauing's inevitable when you don't have PCOS or lipedema or some molasses-slow metabolism that had you pushing 300 pounds at high school graduation. Even if they want to gain, the time & money involved keeps increasing and any life stress is gonna put a block in your objectives.
I think it could be all these things or a combination
- shes currently incredibly obese which isnt attractive to a lot of people
- even as one of her biggest supporters her face is mid
- as a skinny dude who had to put on weight for sports its expensive, not easy and a everyday grind. Even eating delicious food the sheer volume of how much you have to eat gets to you
- family/friend influence because she is a 350lb pornstar
>>109413

Winner of the 2023 International Incel Championship
>>109660
Kinda early for that. The day is not over yet.
>>109606
maybe I'm crazy but her face is not mid
>>109708
Not mid at all. Her face isn't really my type but she's def gorgeous
Post content you cunts no one gives a FUCK about your opinion
>>109717
Lol there's no new worthwhile content to post.

She's done like 5 vids in the last three months, and since she's lost so much weight recently, you could legitimately just watch her stuff from a couple years ago from before she hit her peak weight, and it wouldn't make any difference.

Who would bother paying for a brand new video of 320-ish pound Chloe rubbing lotion on herself or eating McDonalds in her kitchen now, when they could just look at their videos of 320-ish pound Chloe doing the same thing from three years ago?
>>109711
there are people who have a lot better faces, she's still hot as idk what but it's more her body. She'd be a 6 or 7 without the extra blubber
>>109721
Do you have vids from around last year? Been getting bored of the stufferdb vids of her
>>109723
strong disagree bud. shes fucking hot
>>109776
Im not your buddy pal. Never said she wasn't hot but without the weight she a 6 or 7. Not a lot of tens wdecide to put on vast amounts of weight and post it on porn sites
I don't know of any girl on here with a sizable thread that hasn't been called mid by porn addicted loners. It's lost any meaning at this point.
>>109458
more people on bbwchan and in fat/ssbbw/feedist porn circles need to understand this. there is a fundamental and straight up genetic difference between the chloes of the world and the jae/Brianna/jackie/Adeline weight class.
>>109784
without the weight she's a six plain and simple. Insult me all you want but there are plenty of pictures from when she was skinny on her StufferDB. If you think those pictures don't showcase a six your lying to yourself. And there are bbw models who were hot before the weight, case in point KJB
>>109862
The Chloe pictures you're referencing were her in HIGH SCHOOL. If you're basing a grown woman's pre gain looks off of HIGH SCHOOL photos, you should reevaluate your attraction scale.
High schoolers (including seniors) look like kids to me and I'm only in my 30s. They don't look grown till they've hit 22-25. Chloe was a cute kid, simple, and grew to a pretty face as an adult with or without the weight.
Anon keeps screaming the number six like he’s got some mathematical proof that everyone else but him is wrong
Look, the whole rating scale is completely subjective. Penelope Cruz is a 1 for me despite being widely considered a great beauty.

Chloe is an easy 9 for me. One of the most attractive bbws on the modeling scene.

You don’t have to find her attractive to understand maybe other people have different standards.

My only concern is if you think 10s never gain weight, so you really like bbws…?
>>109893
Agreed.
Old but new here
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzk1WldaU1VraDJNa3gzV0E9PQ==
>>109888
even the thumbnail pic her face looks iffy, as another comment said this is all subjective and your welcome to be infatuated with her face, IMO without the BBW body she's a 6
>>109889
noone can be wrong or right in something that is opinion
>>109979

>No one can be wrong or right
Says who?
>>109925
I have said many times this is my opinion. I love Chloe's body but IMO that's what makes her as attractive as she is. I've also mentioned many times that some 10's gain weight, but it's rare for them to be on this seen, someone I SEE as a 10 would be KelliJelliBelli before and after the weight
>>109980
You cannot prove Chloe was not a 6 before the weight using fact, I couldn't prove she wasn't a 10. It's all opinion
>>109982 Let's build a new site then.
Her highest weigh-in was in January 2022, I think she began losing weight right after that. What do you guys think?
People calling her a 6, I don't get it. Fat or thin, she's hot, you guys got no chill
>>110048
For the record, I love weight numbers autism. Didn’t you do a spreadsheet for some model or something? One for Chloe might be cool.
>>110050
Literally just onefag that cannot shut the fuck up
>>109981
Now you’re being reasonable. It’s pretty rare for anyone above a 6 to be 300+ pounds, unless she’s a feedee by nature. Hot women put too much effort into being hot to be that fat.
If everyone were fat, Chloe would be attractive but not drop dead gorgeous.
>>110050
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzk1WldaU1VraDJNa3gzV0E9PQ==
Specifically her face is a 6, when she was thin she was a 6. Much hotter bigger. This is my opinion feel free to have yours and
>>110083

I am of the opinion(my opinion feel free t have yours) that her body is what makes her hot. When she was thin she was a six(In my opinion). Obviously I like her a lot now, . Everything else I agree with and glad someone was level headed and could see beyond their own horny amplified shock
(69 KB, 809x287, Chloe gain.JPG)
>>110052
That must have been someone else, but I do have something like this:
>>110124
https://we.tl/t-48ocXTlfk3
Her videos were pretty good with big cuties then got really great with more hot stuff. Now they are worse than big cuties on a bad day. She just stands wearing sweats and shows stomach.

None of these worked.
She is a hot fetish model with great burps. what else do you want from her? if she is only a 6 or whatever, then you can go to your girlfriends who are surely all hot, fat 10s. then why do you need to search for her vids after all?
>she a 6
What colour is your bugatti??
>>110247
I said she was a six BEFORE the weight, who said I didn't like her now? if I didn't like her now why would I even be in this thread?
>>110250
speaking of which how is Tate doing in prison?
>>110155
Cool. Could you do this for Adeline by chance? THAT would be insane to see, especially charted.
>>110253
How obsessed with that nobody are the simps here? No one who gets pussy cares about that man good or bad.
>>110296
Fuck off, idk about the rest of you virgins but I get plenty of bbw puss on the daily and I owe it all to Daddy Tate. I hope he's okay 😭
>>110296
Anybody who dislikes tate as much as you clearly do is fat and lazy, you all refuse to improve yourself physically or mentally and you sit in a pool of your own sweaty splooge. Jerking it to women you’ll never touch. But you don’t care, because you’re ok with who you are. Grow up.
I think it’s more that he’s an openly misogynistic p.o.s. who pedals cringey Jerry Springer-esque self help advice to gullible young men instead of using his platform for good that people dislike. Also how tf did this thread devolve into Andrew Tate?
>>110301
Ironic you’re using “fat and lazy” as an insult to people literally on a porn board that specializes in fat and lazy
>>110298
>I get plenty of bbw pusson the daily and I owe it all to Daddy tate

major CAP, y'all act like your above the people here yey literally are on a pirating porn site GTFO here
>>110374
Jesus I thought calling him daddy tate would make it clear that i was joking. Good job picking up on social queues
>>110376
"schrodingers douchebag" a man who decides where he's joking or not based on social reaction from others. And if your intention always was humor consider this is the fricking internet and people like the characther poytrayed due exist and likely you are one ou tone-deaf frick
>>110378
Ok, I noticed you have a lot of odd typos, I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a native english speaker and that might be why you didn't pick up on the blatant joke
English speaker or not, it can be hard to detect sarcasm in writing without the tone of voice or facial queues
>>110155
damn this nigga created a whole ass excel chart
>>110332
Nothing wrong with fat lazy women. You can’t be a lazy man.

>>110329
He’s not openly misogynistic, that’s a media lie. They twist his words. I don’t agree with a lot of the things he says, especially about dating, sex, etc.

They have zero evidence of a “sex trafficking ring” lmfao and yet he’s still in prison, his time of detention only increasing, even with little evidence. They want him locked up because the world (maybe the government) wants weak, fat, defenseless men.

This is the last I will post about Andrew Tate on this thread.
Can mods please nuke the last couple days of this thread or move it over to /gen/ where it belongs?
somebody has the new video? it looks amazing
anyone got "chloe takes a ride"
>>110301
Dude I wrote that in response to the anti-Tate Stans. But both sides obviously suck, Tate took redpill shit and made it retarded.
>>110455
Serious question, I only heard of red pill recently and it was because Tate and I thought both were retarded. Was red pill shit any different before. I feel like Tate and a lot of the other dildos pushing red pill are just praying on weak men
>>110463
Red pill is just waking up from the matrix. The simps here wanna pretend women are angels and men demons. But we’re all just mortal animals at the end of the day.
Alpha fucks beta bucks. All women are superficial, they like masculine bodies, they like money, comfort and the easy life. No one loves anyone unconditionally.
Red pill was about being attractive instead of playing the beta game of acting polite and begging for a chance to buy pussy.
I agree. This is how threads get deleted. Let’s focus back on the actual topic most of us are here for
Thank you king
anyone have chloe takes a ride?
anyone have the latest bikini try on vid that was just posted a few days ago?
anybody got a mega or a gofile with all her vids?
>>111936
seconded my dude, been a while since i've watched this lard try on tight clothes
>>112229
There you go - aHR0cHM6Ly9hbm9uZmlsZXMuY29tL1M1MDFWZllleWEvY2hsb2VfYmJ3X2Jid19jaGxvZV9mZWVsaW5nX2ZyaXNreV8yMDIyXzAxXzIxX3pIdmlGWV9tcDQNCg==
I fucking love the darkness.
>>112376

That sounds like some queen shit when you say it though.
Chloe ate herself off this board and onto the other one
Does she have belch videos?
>>112447

No, unless someone recorded a live stream where the chicken bone flew out of her mouth during a huge burp sometime last year - only time i even heard of her burping on camera. Might of been late 2021, I don't remember.
>>112447
Yes but she removed them from manyvids when she took down her fart vid. I'd upload them but my hard drive was seized a few months ago
Whatever happened to her friend Sammy? she used to post on curvage back in the day.
>>112464
Hold up… Chloe had a fart video?!?

I never knew this existed! Were they genuine or simulated ? Is it anywhere recoverable ?
>>112464
>my hard drive was seized a few months ago
That fact that you would admit to this makes me feel like this is an elaborate troll, I’m not convinced she ever made a fart vid
>>112469
>That fact that you would admit to this makes me feel like this is an elaborate troll
Bro, this is an image board where you can post with anonymity. I've been paying and banging an onlyfans model for a year while trying to get sober and get my family back. I'd never admit that shit publicly but who gives a fuck on here
She had several back in the day but I never understood the appeal so I didn't buy any, or save any here when they popped up. Maybe someone grabbed them from here and can reup.
>>112469
Yeah I have been following her since her chubby4myhubby days, and I never remember any fart videos
>>112468
Lol dude I've checked all of Chloe's Bigcuties, Manyvids, Clips4sale, and Snapchat several times a week for the last 7 years. She never made a fart video.
>>112481
Appreciate your dedication to the craft
>>112521

No. And btw, I'm both a rabbit and a grandmaster level artist.
anyone have "chloe takes a ride"?
>>112453
What ????? Did this actually happen
There's no hardcore video of her riding a partner. The taking a ride video is with a dildo.
yea does anyone have that riding vid?
FLAbigail FLorange
anyone have 'chloe can't zip the dress'?
Anything new? Or coomer update?