/bbw/

She does a remarkable job of keeping her stuff from getting out, you can barely find a decent and recent picture of her. Has she gotten any bigger in the last couple of years? Last time I heard she was around 300
I remember a year or two back someone she knew IRL found her content and was threatening to expose her to her job and family so there was a massive effort on her and her fans part to remove all of her content. I guess she learned a lot from that and has kept a lid on things.

Shame really because I'm put off by the lack of try-before-you-buy
>>86428
Had no idea.The first time I’ve heard a model actually stop a doxxing before it happens.
If all that's true your gonna have to bite the bullet and buy her OF. Your probably gonna get the subscription with 1 min vids and then a inbox for full premium vids like the majority of Ofs.

No offense but if you except someone to save 600+ pics and 77 videos just in exchange for 5 vids...your kinda lacking in the exchange.

Anyway she has some vids on SpankBang if you look so you can gauge her content if you want to buy it or not.
Bump
heres 15 vids i have, some have been uploaded here before and they are all older vids.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXhzQVlsSXNlNk0=