/bbw/

YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGJDOTBMVEI2VlVaWFZYazJaV3M9
(15 KB, 100x148, 5A00B08B-A646-41B3-A18B-18EC59A8B890.jpeg)
Anyone have a really old video of her I love to watch there skinny video first then there newer videos after they’ve packed on a bunch of weight it gets me diamonds.
Nobody has that jammed in jeans video?
Bumping with content:

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWdUMmhsTGZnaFo=
(150 KB, 864x1152, 184lily_all.jpg)
just look how that dress looks on her
Got any more videos?
>>86850
I'm 15 days late, any chance you can re-up?
(171 KB, 864x1152, 179.jpg) (164 KB, 864x1152, 183.jpg) (150 KB, 864x1152, 184.jpg) (163 KB, 864x1152, 186.jpg) (157 KB, 864x1152, 171.jpg) (145 KB, 864x1152, 169.jpg)
this woman is amazing her gain... PLEASE if somebody can share this beauty
Site rip is very much needed
This chick has ballooned like crazy
No videos?
aHR0cHM6Ly9hcmNoaXZlLm9yZy9zZWFyY2gucGhwP3F1ZXJ5PWNyZWF0b3IlM0ElMjJCaWdjdXRpZXMrTGlseSUyMg==
aHR0cHM6Ly9hcmNoaXZlLm9yZy9zZWFyY2gucGhwP3F1ZXJ5PWNyZWF0b3IlM0ElMjJCaWdjdXRpZXMrTGlseSUyMg==
>>91528

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTByQ2JCcUp3aHY=

I've got the third one, mate
Does someone have a reup for greedy hungry belly?
Okay guys, I did my part, now come on with other content!
Let's help each other!
>>91903
TY for re upping for that guy. But that's like the 4th time that vid has been posted here. It's hardly "other content"
Thank you Anonymous for sharing! You’re the best!
(178 KB, 864x1152, 176lily_all.jpg)
>>92078
Thank you very much
And since this thread revived, does anyone have this?
>>92078

Hail to the King! Hail to the One!
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzWlM1MGIobGlseXBhcnQxKUM5MExXWndSMnRGVjBKVFdsaz0=

YUhSMGNITTZMeShsaWx5cGFydDIpOTNaUzUwYkM5MExXTm1SakJVYUZCa1dEVT0=

Mostly old stuff here, looking for some of her newer vids
Does anyone have the video with satanpant666
thank you dude!!
Bumping for some new stuff. I can re-upload the vids I uploaded last time in a bit.
>>96902
How much longer till you can do it?
Does anyone have "Sexy study break" and/or "Staircase challenge". I managed to delete them from my pc :/
Bump
Bump
Bump
anyone have her content?
I love watching that belly tattoo slowly disappear under her fat. It's the best jerry THE BEST
>>104195
It's so sexy! I love how she manages to keep gaining in that belly area. Wonderful big belly.
Man I miss when this board was actually active with people uploading content. Instead of people begging with no reups or making threads about coomer updates. Anyway I had some time to here's some content.

https://we.tl/t-f4YWltoL9g
>>105180
Thanks king water was running dry have anymore?
Her face and belly really blew up like crazy. She is all fat, round and probably a bit unhealthy too.
Dumb question, don’t prepaid cards work to buy her videos?
Prepaid cards work fine for c4s, curvage, loyalfans and some others. Not onlyfans and patreon unfortunately. It's a shame because they'll be missing out on a fair bit of business
Unfortunately as far as the BC sets goes a little after that weigh in where the main pic of this thread came from she’s definitely lost weight.
here's a somewhat decent quality vid I have
would appreciate someone re-upping the stuff that was posted before xmas

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVdSWlNhNnp1MFU=
>>106713

that vid was also one that came before christmas, im uploading now but my internet garbage
Lily-vid150 crashes, i appreciate the uploads by the way.
Bump
We need something new a new hero!!!
>>111033
Wow. That girl must be eating like crazy. That belly just keep getting bigger and bigger. By the end of the year, she'll be a SSBBW.
>>111033
Does anyone have the BC video where she's making her belly jiggle by slapping her thighs together? It was probably one of the most casually erotic things I've ever seen.
Any funnel related stuff that decent? Last I checked in 2021 there wasn't much :\
>>111033

I remember about this time last year she was saying she was done gaining and was going to end modeling. I see why this has gone the opposite way now.
Wait Lily said all that last year? Why?? She’s like the hottest best bbw I have ever seen!! What made her say all that?
Lily is the best feedee on bigcuties
Lily’s fucking hot 🥵
>>112242
She did say to certain fans we weren't gonna see much more rapid gaining in a while. No explanation, but giving how much she had gained in such a short time, it's kinda obvious. Also, she gained a lot belly wise, which leads to more health risks. The famous health scare played in, is my guess. Then she found the right guy and ... well, doesn't look like she is stopping any time soon now.
That belly is beyond words, by the way, and hopefully it'll only continue to grow. As long as she is happy and healthy-ish, it's all good.
(22 KB, 754x501, file-20220114-19-aywiya.jpg)
>>112242
Don't you get it? These girls don't give shit about their fanbase (which is fine, no complains) they just want our money.
They won't give a shit about your desires and fantasies. It's like getting laid with a hooker, she gonna act because she pays her bills with her performance.
We're nothing but creepy wankers on their eyes.
>>112637
My experience with Lily has been nothing but positive. Sure she flirts and teases, but there has been shared more serious stuff. She is a genuinly nice person... at least to me.
I love Lily and her always growing fat belly she’s fucking hot!
Anyone have sauce on any of her blonde vids?
>>112637
Ah-ahem.

We are creepy wankers.
New Curvage video out looks good
bump
God damn Lily’s big bouncy beautiful belly is the best!!! 🥵😤😍🥰
She needs a coomer party page something fierce 🥵
Come on... anybody has some content?
normgroids?
Bump
😍😍😍😍😍🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
>>113356
👽👾🤌🏼😾🫦👿👾😵‍💫😡
I hope lily keeps gaining
She's now on coomer
>>114303
her of is lilycupcakes for anyone wondering
God I love bigcutie lily she’s super hot and sexy! I bet she’s a major sweetheart in person. She such a wonderful girl I love her 😍
>>114804
Can any hero upload his latest videos please?
Can any hero get me her number so I can marry her?
>>114804
She looks huge in her last few sets, need to get our hands on them
Lily is so fucking sexy!! I love love loooove how fat she is that belly is sooo fucking hot! I hope she keeps getting fatter 😍😍😍😍
Her latest upload she is soooo damn fuck fine!!!! God she’s sexy!!! Best bbw belly I have ever laid eyes on!!!
new to lily. Someone reup some of the new stuff, she looks amazing
>>115589
you being new is not an excuse to beg nigga
I’m not into marriage or even want to marry anyone… unless it’s with Lily holy shit! She’s so big and sexy now I would definitely marry her! She’s the bbw girl of my dreams!
>>115691
Who's that in your pic? All you hypocrits have done the same thing Hitler did. You convinced your echo chamber that lying and pretending is going to get you anywhere look aroung you everything's substantially worse. I don't even understand what you're so angry about get behind me Satan
I fucking love Lily best fat belly on a bbw model i’ve ever seen!
I like to measure her fatness by how little of that YinYang tattoo you can see. It's completed folded now. It's amazing how big she got
(199 KB, 800x1191, 5B611002-8D3B-4440-985C-0AA5A87E9916.jpeg)
Does anybody have this? Or any of her videos in bigcutiee?
Here is something in return
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzl5UWtSSVV6Wm1WSEF3ZGk5MWN6TT0=
>>116011
Who’s the blonde? Thank you for the upload, sir.
Not sure who the blonde is but GOD DAMN LILY IS SO FUCKING SEXY! She looks so amazingly plump I can’t stop drooling over her and that amazingly fat sexy belly of hers!
>>116041
Also looking for the sauce
Liky is the fucking best! Cute ass smile and a wonderful personality to boot! Such a sweet cutie
Lily not liky lol 😆
Hod damnit I fucking loooooove this big fat beautiful sexy women!!!! Her body looks soooooo god damn delicious and I love her cute fat face soooo much!!! 🥵😍😍😍
I love her and her content! This beauty is worth every penny!!!!
anyone willing to reup any vids? I have zero so I’ll take whatever I can get
those vids were trash not gonna lie. Anything better?
>>116710
I didn’t watch what he offered out of not wanting to trust random links. But curious on how they’re trash? Lily herself as a person is fucking amazing and she’s very sexy
>>116790
don't complain when someone shares content. fThank you to the guy who did it and lets get some more going
>>116710
Hold on while we rush to pay out on some better videos for you because you complained about ones freely offered.
>>116705
Someone not using mab? I love you(no homo)
>>116710
I thought he was just a hater at first but after watching those two lame ass videos I can confirm he is simply just speaking faxx
>>116854
What was so lame about them??
I just shared those two above because I don't recall them ever being shared, even on the old Lily threads.

I remember a day when we were all just happy to see content, and if it wasn't for you, you just nodded and moved on.

I am once again encouraging new Lily content drops. here's a few more I have.

https://we.tl/t-XUNw92A0Po
>>117087
You are doing a service brother thank you. Ignore these retards.
>>117087
Holy fuck Lily is such a sexy big thick hotty!!! She is soooo fucking fine!!! That belly is sooooooooo god damn amazing!!!
(796 KB, 1179x1297, C3B167F9-D87B-4CE8-AA7B-3387AD43C1F3.jpeg)
God I love this women!!! I would do anything for this woman!!! She is an Amaaaaazingly big sexy hotty! She literally is like fine wine getting better and better over time!!!!!
>>117369
You would do anything but wont drop $10 and bless us with a win
Is Lily single?
>>117656
>>117602
>>117369
>>117106

what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
Just shut your creepy ass up… you sound like you are one of those people who doxx models just to be recognised
Any hero have any of her lateste vids on curvage?
>>117810
Only the 7 second clip extracted correctly for me. Didn’t work after converting to MP4 either
>>117810
Unfortunately corrupted file.
I doubt she is single to have made those massive gains
>>118118
Holy fuck she’s hot! She’s definitely not single. She’s a feeders dream come true. Probably locked down for life. Lucky sob that gets to have this beautiful beauty
This should be at ssbbw chan
>>118122
Yep and I bet she does not 100% consent the weight gain
>>118512
Between this and the gay-ass dick pic, it’s not hard to read between the lines here
Can someone reup anything would be greatly appreciated
need an update about this goddess
share some recent vids
She's apparently pregnant based on her latest tweet.
>>120663
tf u talking about, all i see is that she's that the chick from mean girls got knocked up
Anyone have goth girl stuffing?
does anyone have any videos of her blonde?
(4.5 MB, 2880x1800, Screenshot 2023-06-13 at 9.22.19 AM.png)
Here is a very recent, very sexy video of Lily and Reinapop where they massage each other’s growing bellies on the bed.
It would be awesome to get more of Lily’s content shared on here as I feel like so little of her content is out there.
It has been so much fun to see the Lily’s ying-yang tattoo get more and more concealed by her belly, and hang increasingly lower as her apron belly hangs even lower.
I hope you enjoy and have a nice day.
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZkQzk2V2xsUlNXMUlhMEZ0Wnk5MWN6ST0=
there is a mega of her bc vids??
Oh wow, thanks to whoever updated Coomer.
Anyone have the weigh in of the first photo?
>>122468
anyone still have this ? I just missed it
Bump
Her onlyfans is free until tomorrow, unfortunately I couldn't download her videos with my smartphone, could someone do it and maybe update her coomer or upload the videos in rar via wetransfer or mab?
>>125158
Someone smarter than me will have to try.

I gave all the DRM bypass softwares I knew a try plus the screen capture softwares I knew. All produced at best a black screen with audio.

The shittiest part is even if I wasn't going to download it, you can't rewind or fast forward the video in OF player. So, if I was so inclined to pay to watch it, I still wouldn't. I'm not sitting through the exposition on a video to get to the good parts. Somehow, that's where I'm drawing the line.
>>125160
Try the same thing like for 2 hours dammit is this now for all onlyfans profiles?
How is it free - It says it's 7$
Did you have a link ?
>>125158
>>125167

yeah uh next time drop the link so maybe someone can figure it out
>>125158
Says $7/month on her page. If you can link me to whatever it is you saw, I bet aloha can grab the videos. Not going to upload to coomer (that’s a hassle) but I’ll gladly post vids here
Fuck you all blew it play smarter not harder
All you had to do was download a right clicker on fire fox and manually download the videos....
>>125235
>>125261

There's probably some CS wizards out here.

But if you think "download a right-clicker" was not something I already had well before I tried figuring out a way to remove DRM protections, then you had far less chance of figuring it out than I did. Good luck.
>>125335
Why are u putting words in my mouth? All i mentioned was how you can download videos manually using the right clicker application. It might take a long time but hey it works.
Has anyone get any of her old picture sets? Would be an amazing resource for before and after pics...
>>125701

Can I get a reup along with the newest stuff plz?
I feel like she is being forced to record these videos
>>128317
Thanks a lot for the drop
In video 167 from the 2nd link she weighed in at 320. Holy shit
She currently looks bigger than that video, does anyone know her current weight? I'm thinking she's at least 340
anyone have set 161 or any of her later stuffing videos please?
Reup Please
She's done a new weigh in - anyone have it ?
>>130161
anyone have this video?
Can somebody update her coomer please?
We do need some fresh stuff from this goddess
>>131903
Definitely.
Does she have kumar?
>>130161
>>131069 (Cross-thread)
You lame gay fuck boys are into the weirdest shit ever. Who the fuck gets off to a bitch with a stomach hanging to the floor. All the bad bitches out here, and this is what you homo thugs get off too. Smh. This is why we need Trump in office, to get you weirdos outta here.
>>130077
Omg she is sooo fucking sexy!!! Does anyone know if she has a sex tape out there? If not I’d love to make one with her 😍
Somewhat new stuff! Can somebody please update her coomer? aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC8xcm1RdWd5Yk5EUi91czM=
Forgot this one.
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9zNFZVTm5ySXd3aC91czM=
Updated
>>131989

Harold and Coomer go to White Castle
Some minutes too late :(
Reupload aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9VTkxjUEZlbVVIVi91czM
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVIzVVF4cVdJeklodHRwczovL3dlLnRsL3QtUjNVUXhxV0l6SQ==
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LU5xU1p3cjRkZTU=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVZXUnVjaWdvVms=
Her weight video is in this link.
>>134061

This is a fantastic drop, cheers.

Do you happen to have set 183?
Lily is hands down the greatest hottest feedee girl in the business!!!
>>134339
I'm looking for these like all the other outdoor videos. Please share everything if available. Thanks in advance!
>>134450
God damn she is the fucking best
>>128317
Is there any chance for reupload?
And has anyone BC-vids between 200 and 215?Thanks in advance.
(158 KB, 864x1152, 219lily_all.jpg)
A new video is out. Who has it and other of her 2023 videos and can share them? He's a real hero!
(93 KB, 600x460, BuA.jpg) (492 KB, 600x450, BuA.png)
What a great weight gain. I want to see more of this beauty. Who has the latest videos of her?
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTNLeURWQzBva24=
>>135361
Do you know how to upload something to Coomer?
>>135360
you saved these all as jpeg dumbass
>>135392
In case anyone is unaware, the files work fine if you change the extension to .mp4
it's already down wtf
I’m reuploading it, sorry for not checking it before uploading it.
I’ll try to fix it
(232 KB, 800x1191, 180lily_all.jpg)
Does anyone have her bunny bulma set?
I do have the Bluma set but the videos keep turning into JPEG
Maybe try MEGA?
>>135554
Id say to just upload them anyway.

Changing file extensions is easy as fuck, like, ppl can just Google it if they don't know how.
Is she currently gaining? She has gotten huge during these years
She was so small joining bc
reup please!
Is she over 350 yet ?
Anything new?
Any new contend?
Could someone reup all the links in this thread. Big thank you for that!
I sort of feel bad for the models stuck with BC. I'm sure that there's been a dip in subscriptions since site updates have become so sporadic. Most of them probably have a backlog of unreleased material beig held up by their shitty ste manager
Any recent vids?
That cop outfit looks unreal
Is there any new content from her?
Who has the latest videos of her?
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9LT204YXVMUmRFZS91czM=
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9TU091aUt0ZDdVRi91czM=
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC8zOW9GRXhCMnpZUS91czM=
I uploaded the latest videos
>>141148
And you did well
Merry Xmas
Merry Xmas thanks by the way, enjoy the videos and she’s gotten massive it’s amazing! Her body is sexy nude.
Can someone please update her coomer?
aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC81Zk9BVHY0dW5aTS91czI=
>>141156
Omg your back fly thank you so much. I appreciate the uploads.
She over 350 yet ?
>>142273
For fuck's sake dude
You are way more annoying telling beggars to fuck off instead in EVERY THREAD instead of people actually begging
You don't need to be doing that all the time. We don't want the Fuckoff troll to become a staple.
>>142297
Christmas was 2 weeks ago, but preciate you gang!
With drops like that you can say Merry Christmas in June! Good drop.
>>142297
Thank you very much! 👍🏻💪🏻 This is a really big show. For me she is one of the best and prettiest gainers in the BBW business.
>>142282
I find the fuck off troll amusing, better than David Hauser the Pshyco Marine vet, Kismae the weirdo doxxing schizos, and that German guy with coombrain.
Wow can't believe she gained so much
I just love this women’s bikini body. aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWIudG8vdC9Bb0tBcHJGeHYzay91czM=
Who have this video?
Damn she's hot!!!!
What is her coomer called?
wish she'd let her feeder squeeze her fat belly more on video. love that shit
>>148810
She stop sucking your dick. But you married her anyways. How stupid are you from 1/10 and on top of that you have to pay all her bills. Couldnt be me.
The video where she is eating chocolates she is faking. She eats one or two and throws the rest over her shoulder. She pretends to eat them but you can see them being dropped over her shoulder. Why pretend????
>>148960
I know right? So stupid
>>148960
It's a metaphor of our society, she is a poet
who gives a shit
>>148960
No idea why she is pretending to eat them. But god damn she is fucking gorgeous as fuck! She has filled up beautifully and is definitely one of the sexiest bbw models on the internet!
>>148731
She is soooo fucking sexy I can’t!
Newest sets?? Ty!
>>151370
Possible reup?? I've got nothing of Lily even though she's my favorite in the ssbbw territory
New sets? She is bigger
Who have set 230?
Tbh hadn’t noticed. Its not much different from role play videos imo . Even if she didnt eat the box of chocolates she’s still gaining weight and looks hot as fuck doing it
Does anyone have her new video?
She looks beached lately can’t get enough of her gluttony
Not gonna lie I do enjoy her blending/funneling shakes.. so hot
She looks fatter
Any heroes got more videos of this piggy? Need more of her fat ass
>>153742
Lily is nowhere close in comparison to Lisa Lou or ssbbw Stella now those are real queen ssbbws. She i bbw NOT ssbbw.
>>154830
My landlord know I grow weed because I ask what to do on reddit like some dummy lol
Anyone know her new weight?
>>155481
Well fuck them. Stay with james st patrick. Power book 2 on the way
Bump
Any hero?
Any reups please?
Who have set 230 and 231?
She looked fucking huge in her last livestream must've surpassed her weigh goal of 350. Can anyone confirm?
New weight in or Doctors visit?
>>157331
Can we have a reup of those ones my good sir ?
Fuck me look at the image in the mirror168a03
I want to lift her belly in that image, it’s heavy for her
>>159902
This folder is not public
>>160337
Does anyone have any or all of it?
>>160337
soooooooooooooo beautiful!!!
>>160654
Tell me everything your mom does.
Sounds about right.
Any hero?
>>161444
Learn to speak English and quit begging
Any hero here?
A pefect women’s bikini body.
>>157331
any chance for a reup on these or any other videos? lost my collection
Newest vids?
She's having abreakdown on Twitter atm
I hope yall see this
I hope she sticks around. Can someone please upload her latest content before she vanishes? Her content might vanish alongside with her
>>164407
I mean, no she isn’t ugly, but why is quitting being a model a solution to whatever her problem is? “No degree” so this is making her way more money than working some minimum wage job.
>>164407
Hate to see her go but Fat fetish modeling is brutal tbh
totally understandable she wants out. Unlike a lot of other fetishes it's very apparent and you cannot hide being fat.

I get the existential dread. Probably because if she kept modeling any career is dead in the water if that is what she wants.
Also where does this end? What happens once she "ages out" of modeling if we want to go there.
Is she married? A lot of guys with this fetish are incompatible for relationships if they aren't involving this fetish,most ""just"" dating them for their weight and once that's gone so is the guy

Also being so fat probably feels like shit, only get's worse with age. Probably would be forced to drop the weight eventually for health reasons
>>164407

Holy shit that first message is so fucked....really hope she's got some friends to check up on her...
>>164418
This is the tension in this fetish. She was trying to keep it bright, already strugglin as when she was in this family-intervention-crises, than she wanted to start a body-positivity-fatfluencer-youtube-thing. But what I was getting was, that since I'm watching her, she is doing nothing else than this. Posing for people like me.
While she always had the tendency, to be artsy, to write, to be creative, like she could't live with the lack of sense this lifestyle implies. Others can, but than she says feeling like an meat sack - completely devaluing herself.
She was indicating that for some days she just lays around eating whithout leaving the bed. What can this be? If not some cute kind of decandence and lazyness? The REAL fucking darkness!

I like her. She's smart. And I was hoping telling her story as a bright one would work for her. She deserves it. Like everyone But she (as everyone else here!) won't get away without buying the contradictions who are structural for this fetish as long as she practices it, letting it doing things to her body and her well-being.
Damn she was a personal fav of mine hope she’s at least happy in the end however this turns out
>>164422

Why are you writing a novel when the simple answer is that she just got dumped?
Tragic
Shame.
>>164407
how old is our beautiful gal actually?
So, what happend with her? Drugs, acc hacking or dipression?
She’s 31 years old
>>164465
So she’s going to turn out like Britt huh
(214 KB, 1440x1800, 3404716265347154897_55413836724.jpg) (304 KB, 1440x1800, 3404716265078604104_55413836724.jpg) (194 KB, 1440x1800, 3404716265170967462_55413836724.jpg) (181 KB, 1440x1800, 3404716265204423439_55413836724.jpg) (214 KB, 990x1237, 3404716265355575463_55413836724.jpg)
>>164465
Yeah she is really going through it with eating herself up to morbid obesity, as an obese person myself I feel like she is blowing it out of proportion, is not good but its also not the end of the world lmao
(9.8 MB, 600x1067, ezgif-5-940193104b.gif)
She also posted this with has two connotations, making fun of the feedists who push girls to overeat, and it has some suicidal ideation tone to it
>>164543
Just wondering where the ideation is? That she’s gonna eat herself to death with 1000 hot dogs? lol
I hope she’s doing alright. Of course big women turn me on but if she’s not happy with herself then it’s a turn off for me.
From what I remember reading her current bf was kind of a loser who refused to do things like push her around on a wheelchair when she had to walk long distances. She needs to find a decent dude. She's incredibly hot, shouldn't be that hard, she just has low self esteem I guess.
We're witnessing a mental breakdown in real time. It's hard to watch
Yeah it was getting a little scary and disturbing. At a certain point she posted this scary ass wolf…
>>164407
Damn, I feel like she watched a kuzkazart video
Terrifying
Britneybliss is hot I’m not complaining
She’s literally insane now she’s posting about peacocks? I don’t know what to believe anymore she’s stupidand crazy. She should get a diary because she has doesn’t know how to act like a normal person what a turn off
>>164612
wahh wahh wahh my favorite jackoff material is at a depressive state & having a mental breakdown, what am I supposed to do now? wahhhh
like log off, enjoy life for a moment lol
>>164612
>>164614
Being completely honest… She’s probably just trolling you schizos, seems like it’s working too.
>>164625
I mean does it matter lol? How am i schizo for falling for bait retard im just going off what she says
(173 KB, 1290x1039, IMG_5422.jpeg)
She made her onlyfans free
>>164625

Given how like half the chan loses their shit and gets convinced a feedee is being abused the moment they make content that leans into a shaming kink...I highly doubt it.

Especially since it's extremely common for feedees to try and distance themselves in the scene when they get out of a toxic relationship.
>>164677
Bruh I deadass just subscribed to her acc a few days ago damn
She was always a little odd but now she's gone full cuckoo it seems.
>>164677

That free period didn’t last long at all. Was anyone able to get anything from it?
Drop her content asap
(521 KB, 1290x1424, IMG_5491.jpeg) (542 KB, 1290x1555, IMG_5492.jpeg)
She listens to Dorian Electra nevermind she is cool
We need her content...
she’s gone completely off the rails I can’t keep up with her ridiculous posts on social media it’s not attractive .how old is she again? Isn’t she like in her 30s
>>165033
Somebody has a mental health crisis and all you care about is how it makes your dick soft. Believe it or not, getting older doesn't make struggles in life disappear and outwardly expressing you're struggles doesn't make a person ridiculous. How old are you?
>>165036
Did you ever think she had her melt down and there is a strategy here? That she is getting out of this community but wants to collect any money she can beforehand? That and the fact she wants to see her members fall off?
I may not follow her anymore due to getting her kid involved with her content, but this is definitely concerning. She needs some support.
Say hello to the new quirky love rose they both look the same and are always complaining about something smh
LOL they’re both trashy
>>165040
Who cares, if this is the start of her transitioning out of this "community" then that's her decision. Can't blame someone for trying to make money not like she's forcing you to spend money (she even made shit free), and definitely can't blame her for wanting out of parasocial situation.
>>165040

Wait when was her kid involved in her content? That’s disgusting
30+ posts trying to dissect her mental health like all of us here are the ones with everything in order
have you ever noticed how some hot girls think they can get away with anything just because they're cute? It's annoying because it feels like they're getting special treatment based on looks alone. Let's aim for fairness and equal treatment for everyone, regardless of appearance
>>165169
Definitely a few screws loose in the head. Getting her kid involved with her content was enough for me and this goes to show more proof she isn't parent material.
>>165105
Beginning of the year. Even Ivy Davenport low key called her out without name dropping her. She was posting her own photos right next to posting photos of her content. Gross shit
>>165105
Excuse me what the fuck?
I really hope we don't have a Lena Dunum situation.
I don't care how hot Lena is.
She admitted to molesting her own sister and played it off as a joke.
In regards to Lily, mean Jae did the same thing. Post her photos and then post pics of her her two kids with her in normal clothes.
I didn't know Lily had a kid. If her boyfriend and she split up because she wants out she wants her to keep gaining, that is one thing if she has crossed a line that can't be crossed. That is cancellation time.
there’s ivy supporters in the comments but lily is by far way hotter and a complete smoke show in comparison to ivy and her minions. Does anyone have the picture with her kid? Please ffs don’t post the child’s face if you do that’s unethical
Who is Lena dunum
>>165239
YO ANOTHER JAMISON TRAVELS FAN!
(4.2 MB, 1224x1835, IMG_6744.png)
I saved this photo because I thought she looked very cute she mentioned she was 21 in this pic having screenshot it doesn’t make me a fucking predator as she is still my favorite model and similar age so heres the fucking pic I added a picture I found on Facebook now can everybody shut the fuck up and post some content already I don’t understand what the fuck is going on here or why there’s so much hate for her
The baby picture isn't real. I found it on a Christian Facebook page. I don't follow her on social media constantly because I have to work, but I saw this photo. I didn't think the baby in the picture was a problem because she looked nice to me and I have a thing for milfs lactation breeding. The other comments in the thread seem to be from people who might not like her for some reason, and that's starting to make me suspicious
>>165342
Ur a red flag man.
"I didn't think the baby in the picture was a problem because she looked nice to me and I have a thing for milfs lactation breeding."
That's the weirdest fucking followup. Your basically implying that there's nothing wrong with the photo cause u got a thing for mlifs with lactating tits. Your definitely using that fucking pic for nefarious purposes. Fucking sick. There's so fucking reason why you need a fucking photo of a model with her kid on a FUCKING PORN website you god damn troglodyte.
>>165355
There's no fucking reason****
>>165342
Predator alert! Get some help sick fuck.
>>165342
"guys, i promise i only want the baby in my wank for lore purposes. it's for immersion."
we all know what you want, fucker. you're lucky chris hansen doesn't have a thing for knockers or he'd be all over your ass right now
shes in a slap fight with a bulimic 15 year old on twitter now..... has she always been like this or are we just noticing?
>>165341
Mod can yall delete this comment casue what the actual fuck is this shit.
>>165431
Is there a way to view her Twitter without signing up? I’m very interested in this lore. Also fuck the child predator
>>165444
The lore of how lily has pretty much turned insane and goes on ramblings?
(695 KB, 618x1100, IMG_0180.png)
Holy fuck she is a goddess. Must be a freak in the sheets. Any heroes got any new content? Snagged this off her curvage
>>165440
Nah bro this isn’t the Tiana thread where any mention of her boyfriends manipulation and possible emotional abuse gets insta deleted over a few weeks but all this garbage stays up
>>165440
Nothing gets modded unless you mention T***a. I’ve seen multiple people’s comments get deleted, or banned outright on that thread while shit like this and many other things run wild on this site… Gonna start screenshotting my comments to post when they get deleted right away.
Can someone share more content?
Any heroes have any fresh content
Here's two fairly recent, unshared videos, "Hot Mess Latina GF" and "Whole Pie Challenge:"

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWpidUlvYkE1T3A=
Not all heroes wear capes hell yeah brother
Does anyone have her most recent weighing video?
We need her
She's shaved her head, she's gone full cuckoo bananas.
>>166406
Is this true? How do you know and do you have a source for this?
(1.1 MB, 1291x1428, IMG_4278.jpeg)
>>166408
She hasn’t posted any photos on Instagram (lilycakeszs) in the past yet. Hopefully she’s not serious.
>>166416

I hope she is, the drama here will be fucking hilarious
>>166416
Jesus Christ that screenshot triggers my fight or flight response
Might be having a mental breakdown but god damn she is getting me harder especially during her livestreams. She was chatting with us about her immobility fantasy we bought her a massive meal from cheddars and McDonald’s. She seems quite nice actually I didn’t think she was high. she might reach 400 by the end of this year but she needs hero feeders like myself around to encourage her to keep gaining . You’re welcome fellas
can someone reup hot mess latina gf?
>>166605
hey guys, since OF uses some ne kind of encryption of their posted vids.. does anybody new a new trick to rip them again?
i usually buy content which i post here as well, could be much more than. thanks!
She’s having a conversation with Elon musk on X can you fuck off for one day before the world ends ? Loser ass fucking incel go eat up the rich yo Allison butt thin has plenty of cake to eat that sacrificial lamb you fucktard
(1.4 MB, 1200x1200, IMG_8016.png)
She’s deleting EVERYTHING she thinks you guys have eternal brain rot so yeah who cares plenty of fish in the sea go suck your own dick

- your favorite demon from hell
Lilith
Fuck you get a fucking job like the rest of us you cum stain
(396 KB, 1423x2048, 20240721_081550.jpg)
Does anybody know another instance of a model going full schizo like she is doing now? I remember Jodie going through a similar phase around the pandemic if I remember correctly
>>166668
Jesus christ she writes like an angry roblox kid.
>>166668
Instantaneous boner death.
>>166668
Britt is the only one who comes close, I mean she's covinced she is really Jesus. She come on here once and was ranting and raving to people who didn't believe her.
(238 KB, 1265x1231, IMG_0425.jpeg)
Yeah it’s me but like I’ve said I’m thinking of quitting and becoming a professor. Might start as an art teacher since I’m extremely old now

Also, Britt was like my biggest influence when I started big cuties so please give her some love. She definitely needs it. I on the other hand do not believe that I am Jesus I don’t believe that I am God. I just have a good heart and I just wanna do good and to be honest I actually really like those photos like a lot like since I was a kid, but that’s weird to talk about.
Typo. I’ve been into think kink since I was 11 but like I said that’s weird to talk about it’s possible I has this “kink” before I was sexual I’m talking like 5 years old bro I don’t understand it myself
Also, my fingers are so fucking fat right now from all the salt I had yesterday from stress eating so right now I’m using voice type because this shit has been happening so often it’s kind of silly lol
(113 KB, 778x1028, IMG_0429.jpeg)
I’m not rich. I promise you that I’m not rich. I’m not a businesswoman as far as this job that I have right now I never have been. I recently started my only fans last year so I had to learn how to market myself, so it really helped me if y’all didn’t, exploit my work because then I can buy better equipment and make better hotter but honestly, I don’t even know if that’s gonna be a part of my future narrative because everybody hates me
in fact, fuck me for now, I’ll manage scraping by like I have been … go and enjoy some cute fatties for me There’s a lot of gorgeous women that have this fetish too…
Also you’re welcome Tiana you got what you wanted I guess we could never ever collaborate and tbh idc anymore you clearly hate me
To be fair, she’s not the only one I’ve been trying to collaborate with other web models and nobody wants to work with me and I’m talking about no one. It’s really difficult and I feel like kind of hurt actually.
>>166691
I always thought you graduated, you seemed smart... and stable. But right now this gets bit scary, like you couldn't contain those thoughts. Don't give it to them your sanity, good hearted woman!
(48 KB, 1640x231, IMG_0430.jpeg)
Knock ur self out idgaf steal everything from me
Get off twitter, get off anonymous boards and get yourself some help so you can take care of your kid. You're a mother remember.
>>166695
This isn't the right place to talk about hurted feelings! And its no good place anyways. Better collaborate with some friend!?!
Like the wolves were lurking from behind the trees, I'm wondering where their are... But they will come, and read all this, and be ruthless, and judge you?!
(292 KB, 1559x2360, IMG_0431.jpeg)
Why? About the wolves idk what ur talking about. Simplify it porfavor
>>166734
I'm not who signed to your OF, madame. And yes the metaphor was glaring, but it was more quiet than usually in this thread - temporary. While the other guy made my point. / This job can make you vulnerable, at least it makes you visible. As long as you don't share your inner thoughts and feelings with customers (or content-thiefs) it seems to be okay for you doing it. When you share them, guys on here might response to it as cynical as they do mostly - what could make YOU more cynical and fire up the downward spiral of your human Image or MALE image, simply how cold the world seems to work at times. Surely not the healthiest source for a good heart, you know..
Writing in English I tend to get a a bit dramatic, but sometimes it helps
(2.7 MB, 1290x2796, IMG_8106.png)
Hey guys it is i lily i suck i know i know, also love to suck dick heheh but more than likely not yours 🫢 changed my song to something a little more fun and sexual . I actually love sex but I like how this touches on that joker aspect of it .. extending my free trial for both new and expired subscribers. I’m a slut I don’t care but I’m actually not a slut but I look like one 🤠 we can talk more about sex if you , oh and have a ball downloading all of my shit and sharing it just know this promotion won’t last forever 😇 here’s a pic of the SEX song 😂😂😂 joker vibes all the way but who cares. There’s a tiny little clown in all of us….right?😈
(8.5 MB, 1290x2796, IMG_8097.png)
Ok bet
Thoughts can be a real stinker sometimes
Jesus is my homie
Imagine me FORCING you to listen to music. Idgaf go listen to something you actually like. It’s ok I don’t really care that much. This is just music I grew up listening to cuz I was a real punk girl I’ll post some silly throwbacks of teen lily so you can enjoy those too 💋
(1.9 MB, 900x1200, IMG_8093.png)
I’m actually kinda this slightly nerdy bubbly girl. Similar to starfire lmao Is there a promotional section on this platform would love to share more free content for da boy and girls too lol
I don't have any ill feelings towards Tiana, and I admire her ability to capture everyone's attention. However, I believe there's value in understanding the negative aspects of greed, particularly in a community that thrives on diversity. Collaboration and sharing can be beneficial in the real world. Know what im sayin that’s why me and Reinapop aka THE princess of feedism 🥰🙂‍↕️🩷💜🤍 get along so well and she worked with Tiana first 😃 so yes my bestie is a huge inspiration for me and I have a thing or two to learn about my home girl Tiana
Ok bet lmao
This also goes for all the other chicks that are making me their common denominator and making me the bad guy or the pussy or whatever it’s is that you’re doing to mistreat me. Stop demonizing me and STOP calling me old we’re like mostly the same age … leave the new girl trying to get into the scene alone . Flowers are beautiful and trust me when I say we all deserve to stop and smell the roses
A, you sure you’re okay?

B, why not take the $ you make from this and save it or invest it? I never get why girls who can make a killing from this don’t invest it long term.

C, as someone who has been into this my whole life, BBW Chan definitely sells more content than it steals. Pretty sure I’ve subbed on and off to you over the years, and I wouldn’t have found you if not for this place.
no judgement, but this seems like a lot of manic posting.
>>166816
Pascal the dog is here.
Ok hi it’s me again. Still thinking of quitting also I take it you have never ever read the stinky bible huh? Please let me know in the comments and also why…? My dad kinda pushed religion on me and actually I still pray when life gets bumpy. But I prefer Buddhism but also too lazy I prefer to eat all day instead of be religious…jk , unless🤔
Also please show all models a little love today I still have a free trial going but honestly idgaf… also me and Tiana are cool so RELAX
(730 KB, 2048x2048, IMG_0411.jpeg)
May I ask why you steal from us? Honest answers only please
>>166915
Because I’m not paying for something I can get for free? This isn’t complicated, it’s the same reason I’ll pirate movies made by MGM or Disney? Why are you conflating people pirating your content with them not respecting you? I mean you make fat porn, an inherently lazy/ low value add way to earn a living, so expect to get less respect than a neurosurgeon… but otherwise it’s just not that deep girl….
(18 KB, 600x583, D4WUFS7X4AAcPDT.jpg)
2 questions

1. what the hell is this thread anymore seriously

2. can you ban a model from her own thread if she's going to use it as another one of her echo chambers to lash out like a rabid dog in? has this been done before? i've only been on this website for 4 years.

>>166915
i was subscribed to you for 3 months and dipped out when you posted your KID right next to your fetish content. if you had any kind of sense you would make a whole separate account for that FAR away from whatever all this stuff is. not to mention you did defend a pedophile so i and i hope everyone else don't really feel bad when people here "steal" your content.

also, i don't understand why you say "us" when a day ago you were on here bawling about how no one in this industry wants to collaborate with you anymore and shit-talking other models for seemingly no reason. who's us? where? no one respects you according to your own words and the way you're throwing this hissy fit right now at age 30 something i can see why

enough talking, get off this board and go back to parasocializing with The Muskrat who, if you probably @ him 3000 more fucking times, will finally see your pestering and suspend your account forever and you can get back on meds and shut up
(512 KB, 1200x1200, IMG_8598.png)
Sometimes I wish I wasn’t a closeted fat porn addict so I could share this drama with others
So we are here then
(100 KB, 1640x1227, IMG_0515.jpeg)
Sympathy for the grinch
(128 KB, 720x920, IMG_0530.jpeg)
Why was this guy cancelled again used to love his shit on Chappell show as a kiddo
my bad that wasn't actually meant to be a reply to you lol
Sometimes you get cancelled in your late 20s
(328 KB, 1290x1145, IMG_8202.jpeg)
I think guys are hot no cap . The puppy/wolf did. I harm 🩵🩷 me on the other hand 🐳
Lily please just get off the internet for a couple days. For your own good. I've sort of been keeping up and if seems you had a bad breakup with your boyfriend who worked in the food service industry? I promise you he's not worth reacting this way over. No one is. You need to quit feeling sorry for yourself, get over it and get your shit together for your kid. Prioritize your mental health. I know shits expensive but if you have family or friends I'm sure they will help you pay for a psychiatrist visit and get you started on some meds. Start taking some steps to help yourself and your kid instead of trying to seek validation from porn addicted strangers on the internet. Also 30 is not that old. Quit feeling sorry for yourself, you have the rest of your life ahead of you.
Stfu I don’t need you
Seeing her act this way is really sad. The internet can be a dangerous place.
>>167120
I’m the old norm I want normal beer.
She's losing weight :( any new hero?
>>167197
This shit is fucking creepy dude. For he love of god please stop, you sounds like a parasocial stalker.
Is she losing weight?
(181 KB, 864x1152, 238lily_all.jpg)
Haven't seen anything new on her since the spring - looking enormous here...

Anyone got newer drops?
>>169216 based on her new pics, yep. Shame.
(456 KB, 1290x1570, IMG_0762.jpeg)
Enjoy! Why would anyone ever go back to this. I gave it my all only to be treated this way. Not to mention the lack of respect I get for backing up other gainers and future ones if you all don’t chew them out and suck them dry like you’re already so accustomed to do so. I’m a downloadable mp3 or downloaded movie. I could never get respect like someone as prominent in the scene as “udders” iykyk. What a great way to live. And then get shit talked by strangers. Fun. Truly.

It is what it is and I don’t plan on sharing anymore of it with a community rampant with thirsty people who don’t give a damn about me. It’s my turn to be selfish.
Any hero to update something in coomer?