/bbw/

(85 KB, 1545x869, 500375A8-C685-4264-9BBE-A9D0871D134F.jpeg)
I don’t see any thread dedicated to keeping track of which fetish-related onlyfans are on coomer, idk about y’all but I can never remember and I’ve only found accounts by stumbling across them
This is a much needed thread. Thank you good sir
i have come across: alissbony, jae, chonk and bean, the rude feminist one i cant remember her name.
great idea! I always just remember a few but it would be great to have a list
The one's I know that I have seen off the top of my head are;

GGG
Casey
Mochii
Layla
Aliss
OliviasWorld
Nadya
Cookie
Mal
Jodie
Sexy Signature
Chubby Chiquita
Athena Blaze
Carmen LaFox
Kitty Piggy
Udderly Adorable
Feedist Dani
TianasTummy
PeachyPop
KelliJelliBelli
ThickHungryHoney
LisaLou
Phattiefawn
Welovealexstorm
Adeline
Roxxie
RosieMarieFeedee
MyFatBlondeGf
Erotika
Satanpanties666 (free version only)
Kat Kummings
AFatVikingBabe
Freya (only preview gifs)
Some big ones that aren’t on there:
Chloe
3nchantress
Littlesquishbaby/cecehectori
Annaoli
Eliza
Getting Chloe on there would be elite
didn't you just made easier for this "models" to find about them and try to take them down?
>>85862
You must be thinking of ThickHungryHoney/LittleYellowSpider
Bbw_demetra
Mbbyxox
Blubbybunny1

3 great girl guys
dude fuck yeah I was asking for this exact thing a week or 2 back, can we make a list with their actual coomer/kemono names? I tried to look up a couple girls already listed here and it's not always easy finding them. I was looking for annaoli in particular
Ms.kristinaxo
👉🏻👈🏻
Bellybaby98
Alissbonyt
can we get Sweetbecca96 a coomer page? thx fam
Lusciousxxo
>>85870
Wait do you mean Katie Cummings? I didn’t find her on coomer… isn’t her account name something like captainkcx?
>>85902
ignore that, I noticed there is a „Kat Kummings“ too
Has anyone added Bonnie's new OF?

Onlyfans.com/BBW_Bonnie
Dannithefatti. Cheers
Great. Now just sit back and watch the DMCAs drop like flies
(440 KB, 1638x2048, IMG_20220520_174811.jpg)
I would like you to add content from uranium_az5

It is not so famous but I see that it has promising content
>>85946 like bbwchan, coomer is hosted in a country that doesn't take DMCAs
>>85951
recently every thread has someone ( or that dumbass in particular) asking for coomer updates or for someone to make a page. It's gotten stupid.
>>85950
Coomer is hosted in Belize, where are you basing that on? As for BBWChan, If this site is hosted in NL like the domain suggests you are wrong. Illegal sites get taken down in NL too cue AnonIB but I don´t think this site is doing anything illegal .

IMO naming coomer is every thread is airheaded, enjoy it in silence and back it up cause there is no guarantee of it being online forever and directing too much attention to it doens´t help.
Yeah probs best to delete this thread and make a new one but with a rule to just post screenshots and not type the names
>>85960 i know because i've sent a DMCA to coomer and that's how they responded. and bbwchan. and onlyfans. but from a pirate POV, no need to worry
I NEED the collabs from bella lauren and casey
>>85972 sweetbecca still posts? shes been absent from curvage for awhile.
Does anyone know if there is BBW Amanda Rosie content on coomer? or somewhere else?
>>85993
i'd love some amanda rosie content
Reiinapop's stuff seems to have cut off at 2019... she's amazing so more of her would be great
>>86021

That's because she started her OF/regaining in 2019.

You're not going to find anything earlier on there.
Anyone know of anything worthwhile on kemono?
>>86058
Candii and Mal are the only ones of note, to my knowledge
>>85965
Coomer does not act on dmca requests and they have said as such when I sent them. Their host ddos-guard also doesn't seem to respond to them either as I received no response after submitting one to them.
atzula
animetiddiezluver
satanpanties666
bigtittybi
cheybbyxxx
is there a coomer for bella abdonza or lauren lush
I appreciate a lauren lush upload, and if you are looking for patreon content, look it up in kemono
is there a way to fix the "error 503 backend fetch failed" on kemono or is that just the site being crappy?
Can somebody update reiina?
>>86107
Fucking christ that thing is ugly. Something about the face is so punchable.
>>86107
If you ( you're likely alone) think that thing is "hot", go buy her stuff and go upload it and make a coomer yourself.

Seriously, what the fuck is that tat on her? The ugly shit women get tatted on themselves. Wish this fuckin' tattoo shit would stop. Looks stupid and ugly. Women who do it are dumb as shit.
Nerd to load up on kemono - danibelybabe
ChristinaCastalia
anyone begging here. you realize you're ruining the thread right? people are coming here and just flat out typing the username of models that they have confirmed in fact are already on coomer.party

then you come in doing the same but with models that are NOT on coomer.party it defeats the entire concept of having the thread....
>>86095

typo that might confuse other readers

cheybbyxxx probably refers to

cheybbxxx
>>86127
Requesting:
you stop fucking begging
(21 KB, 491x585, 557.jpg)
aren't we just exposing ourselves with this thread lads???
wtf
>>86220 this just made it easier for model to find them
I’m the dude who made the thread.
1. Half the appeal of coomer is that they wont take shit down, doesn’t matter what the models have to say about it.
2. You faggots turned it into a begging thread, I just wanted to lessen the amount of time I’m sitting with my dick in my hand typing out the names of obese women, and instead you took this as an opportunity to beg for Amanda Rosie content, who is heinously mid. Fucking retards
>>86237

Well that's what you get for catering to the lowest denominator. Anyone with a functioning brain or who's been around this site for a while is already aware of coomer and what it's about.

All you've done was bring out the brainlets and retards who'll fuck it up for everyone else

Good job.......
(53 KB, 572x424, 773DF46A-DDD8-41AF-AB28-54CA59574F51.jpeg)
>>86237
>>86238
So what the hell are we supposed to do here? If we want to know what’s already on coomer we can just see for ourselves. And if something isn’t there we’re supposed to wait until someone posts it on coomer and then just announce what is there? If there was going to be any conversation we might as well mention what’s not there or its dropping names for no fucking reason
>>86252
It’s so you don’t have to guess a bunch of usernames or think of every model you may want to see.

Also Sofia-gains is on. Ffafeed/softiebabie is on kemono but most of her stuff leads to dead links bc they weren’t mp4s