/bbw/

Yeah, no
girl u ugly
>>85417 So? You're a gay nigger. Go home, stfu, and let her be ugly if she wants to be ugly. I don't think she's trying to win any beauty pageants anytime soon. Stupid South-American. I'd fuck her way before I fuck a nigger. She actually gets my dick hard if you can believe that. All you are is gay and stupid.
>>85434
To put it lightly
>>85419
you’re sick lmao
Fat girl bondage, keep it coming!
Yikes
(4.7 MB, 768x432, F1B4DA8.mp4)
So when did this place get taken over by twelve year old trolls?
>>85461

I don't know, but I wish we had the kind of community that could support new models. Might be another casualty of the pandemic. This used to be a good place to introduce yourself. Now it's easily 50% asshats. I promise the remainder of us do appreciate you stopping by.
>>85463
Or some people just straight up don’t find her attractive.Though they would be better off just going off to other threads instead of letting everyone know.Not everybody is trolling.
>>85461

Since the beginning. And that's with all Chan sites.

>>85463

We do, it's called Curvage. If she wants to be taken seriously, then she needs to go there and build up her reputation.
>>85463
Calling someone ugly who's actually ugly isn't trolling.
>>85501
Have you considered eating any of the clearly little dicks of the other trolls, little boy?
>>85463

since reddit has existed bbw-chan hasn't been a place where models introduce themselves and then go on to star on plumperpass.

back then we also had DNP list and obeyed the DMCA so I'm not sure if the majority pirate user base of today would even want to go back to that time.
>>85503

Another mistake you made, don't feed the trolls.
>>85461
Upload full video plz
>>85461
When did you sorely believe that we would like to see blurry shittily angled pics of your busted mug? This is a chan, and you're clearly in the wrong place for free approval.
>>85636
Funny how you extrapolate all that bullshit from just saying hi, but okay, little guy.

Like I give half a fuck about your approval, incel. Go back to your lotion bottle. I'm sure it misses you.
>>85493
Funny, seems to me being "taken seriously" around here really just amounts to "having your work taken and posted here without consent," but OK, my dude.

No surprise to me why I don't see any other girls posting OC here.

Building up my reputation wasn't even a goal. Go back and read my OP and tell me how you got that.
🤣😂🤣