/bbw/

(244 KB, 351x540, al.PNG) (6.1 MB, 672x1232, 7e589d34-c1e8-42d2-93d2-77a0c2d5556c.m4v)
Recently came across her thanks to a burp compilation on here. She was a twitch streamer before being banned for sexually explicit content, and has moved to onlyfans since (under the name Arisfans).

As per her OF description, she's not entirely into excessive weight gain, although she has gained a substantial amount of weight (since her twitch days) and streams stuffings, belly play etc.
Whenever she streams, she doesn't save the vod, so her coomer is rather empty. I was wondering if anyone subbed to her could upload them here.

I'm offering a grab bag of littlecurvydevil, naomi and taytay.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LThtMzFvaUNkYzc=
>>84497 (OP)
I've heard that she barely ever streams. is she still gaining? and does anyone know if she burps or does customs on her of?
>>84504
Used to stream regularly on twitch, but now with ban, only has OF which has always been infrequent

However, it looks now that she'll do an of stream at least once a week while twitch ban is on.

She is definitely gaining - slow, but sure, and is currently bigger than ever (I'd estimate 180 range from pre-pandemic 135-140). Unfortunately, other than the streams, she doesn't post much on OF.

I have some clips from both sites that I'll dig up and post, including her most juicy latest OF this past weekend.
Been following her for a while. She’s got that bimbo skank thing down. Plus she’s gotten pretty damn chubby. Pretty interactive as well. She’s not very active at all on OF and I almost always miss her streams. Shame she’s banned from twitch (again lol)
>>84497 (OP)
have you got that og burp compilations? I remember it had some good belly play shit on it
>>84540
VideoDownloadHelper add-on extension will record OF streams. HOWEVER, you must be on-line live for the stream yourself in order to start the recording. You can end and restart it whenever you want so you can take multiple clips and not one huge file of the entire stream.

I use it with Firefox, but there are also versions for Chrome & Edge which likely work the same.
Since Ari may not post her stream after the fact as a vod, this method may be the only way to capture.
>>84517
man I wish her twitch vods were up somewhere, shit looks good
>>84558
go to curvage. she has her own thread under community "curvy women picture compilation". many folks have captured clips over the past months and posted links where they are still available. worth the trouble.
>>84540
as the other anon pointed out, she sends her vods privately via dm, so a screen recorder can easily take care of that
>>84601
I got a 2 minute video of her if yall want to trade for it.
>>85208

on what date was this stream? (I wanna add the date to the filename just for future reference in case a large number of such files get shared in the future)
Any reups?
>>87215
I can’t watch “I’m in love arilove Wg”and “arilove-twitch”
>>87261
Yeah cause they were posted last month? Wetransfer links last a week dumbass
bump
can someone update her coomer pleaseeee
R
(7.0 MB, 1920x1080, Ari_thicc.mp4)
"Stream tomorrow [6/26] at 5pm PST 8pm EST. Hope to see you guys there. Can’t wait to show you how thick I’ve gotten it’s actually crazy"

^^ 'nuff said
>>88939
damn she actually gained some real weight, is anyone able to record it? She doesn't save the vods, so it'd be lost
>>88998
Anyone record it?
>>88939

what site did she do the stream on?
bump heh
So a REPORT MY POST server held her streams but it closed down. Apparently they're on MEGA. Anyone have them?

The server was run by AriloveWG on Reddit.
So a certain server held her streams but it closed down. Apparently they're on MEGA. Anyone have them?

The server was run by AriloveWG on Reddit.
And yes it was THAT SITE, but I'm not asking for that. I'm asking for the MEGA files.
anybody got any new content or can update her you know what?
any re ups of her streams?
Could someone post her stream from tonight please .
agreed someone needs to drop some content of hers please lads
Someone please do it for the boys.
(52 KB, 284x351, Billy_Butcher.jpg)
We need an upload, ye cunts!
>>92179

This recent?
Does someone have a stream after her twitch career?
is she still burping? theres something about her sitting there belching loudly and slapping her belly thats hot.
here’s some content that has been posted before
https://we.tl/t-ZuDegTVsLS
If someone else could post some new content or streams that would be much appreciated!
bump
links are dead
links are expired
damn she’s getting so big does anyone have any of her streams?
>>94049

She’s apparently streaming again tonight on OF 8pm est, any chance anyone has her most recent streams?
Can someone please post the stream ?
really wish her streams were on coomer
Anybody knows her current weight? So was she jumping on the scale in one of the latest streams? The last time she made a weigh-in was end of June from my knowledge. There she was 180.8lbs.
Please someone start recording and sending streams here. I really aint trying to pay 15 on top of the 15 I already do.
agreed if someone could please record the streams that would be amazing
Has anyone got the burping comp
Does she made a weigh-in recently in one of her streams? Last weigh in I know is from end of June with 180.8lbs. Can somebody post that stream, please?
>>95030
Bump. Anyone have her latest streams?
Said she's 178 yesterday
You all are getting your hopes up for her gains. OP said she's not into excessive weight gain, so I imagine her weight is going to stay around where she is now.
>>95182
Legend.

Her mental health seems questionable
thank you
Does she mention her weight in the stream ?
>>95168
She's dead to me now
throw enough money at her for getting fatter, she will do it lol
>>95182
thank you so much

>>95168
as much as she says that she isn't into weight gain, she's steadily getting fatter by the day and knows that a good 80% of her followers are FAs who want to see her obese, so I'd argue she's a case like aliss, where she doesn't publicly admit to be doing wg shit, where in reality she does.
>>95209
It is true that she's getting fatter, but she's still at a weight where it's possible for her to easily turn back. Technically not a BBW weight yet, though she's very close.
>>95203
She does a weigh in later in the stream
>>95202
>>95206
>>95209
I think she enjoys that loud belching as well but thats just fine with me.
>>95209

This isn’t an Aliss situation at all. Aliss was creating WG/belly play videos under a pseudonym years back while doing her plus size fashion blogging. She was always into it. This looks more like someone who either isn’t or is who could turn back/disappear at any time due to discomfort/mental health/harassment etc. either way.
>>95378
I agree with both your points.
Anyway, does anyone have any other stream of her?
>>95251
how much did she weigh?
>>95526
178 lbs Same as 6 weeks ago, but looks fatter, imo.>>95526
She recently shared GGG’s new account on her insta story. That’s pretty telling that she’s at least semi-involved in the WG/fat space. Worth keeping an eye on for sure.
>>95545

what is goodgirlgrow's new insta I can't find it
>>95552
Nigga re-read the post you replied to and I think you'll figure it out. Some of you really did coom your brains out
>>95554

you're right my bad. in my defense though instagram stories are like snapchat, and if I'd read your message 4hours later then the story would've been autodeleted.
jjj
Can't wait until she gives into her gluttony fully those milf size tits will get even bigger
Anybody got her stream from yesterday
if someone could reup some of the newer streams that would fuck, thanks
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXcwRjFjRENlWE8=
>>96713

The way she plays with her fat and burps like that is better than a lot of creators actually into feederism. At this point I don’t care if she’s into it or not, if it results in her getting overweight it’s hot either way.
>>96713
the page is just blank when I open the link. am I doing something wrong?
>>96810
I saw one of that stream in another upload I think it was. I can't believe people didn't tip. it seemed like someone asked for burps and she responded that shed do it if they tipped. seems like no one tipped. if I were on her page id have surely tipped. id have tried to see how much she could play with her fat and burp in one stream.
>>96888

Then subscribe douche
>>96888
money where your mouth is brother
Ari doing another OF stream tonight. Anyone able to watch and save it?
>>97096
Usually Friday nights
She used to be a twitch streamer? Is she perma banned?
>>97212
Theoretically, yes. She may be able to succeed in an appeal if she puts in the effort.
>>95182
Can anyone reupload?
Does anyone have her latest streams upload please
Goat
Has she ever done any stuffing videos?
>>98006
Thank you for your service
>>98006
re up? it's already down
>>98099
still up for me even when I'm logged out
Anyone have her newest stream?
Anybody kind enough to reup latest stream?
I found some content guys :D
aHR0cHM6Ly9idW5rci5pcy9hL2thUFc1Uzh2
>>99415

No even worth it for that bunk link
As per her snap she may go live on OF tonight. Anyone able to save it if she does?
>>99466
whats her snap?
She ever got hiccups on stream?
>>99696
Thank you. Just have had a quick look. A lot of belly play.
Does she mentioned something about her current fitness activities?
>>99696
>>99741
Just looked through. She mentioned several times, that she likes her thicker body and just want to feel good. She will eat whatever she wants. If she looses a little bit of weight it’s ok, but it’s not her target. Feeling good for her, that she try to stay healthy and feeling good (especially mental).
>>99741
>>99766
did she say anything about her burping? or thats just part of her?
Anyone have her newest streams
Would kill for a reup
She's back on twitch and just had a video last night
Can anyone reup some of her burp comps if they have any?
can someone post her last stream?
Could someone create a topic for her Sunsiteee
last stream pls
>>103315
Here u go:

*last stream*
Did someone post a link cause I cant see it.
>>103405
yeah dude, its right here
>>103405
you have to encode it with a b64
>>103566
can you retards stop uploading files on sketchy sites? Just use wetransfer like everyone else
can you reup it? it dint load.
Based on her recent snap stories (from the last 24 or so hours) it seems that she may be losing weight whether on purpose or not is up for debate.

Her first story was a side view of her with her belly sticking out of her shirt with the caption: “my belly is getting smaller?!”

And then she had a front view in judge panties, with her shirt pulled up exposing her belly with the caption “omg who am I???”

Idk, I hope it’s not the case, because her chubby belly was lowkey amazing, but she may be trying to lose the chub.
>>105119
She could be joking, like she herself thinks she’s obviously getting larger so she pretends like she thinks she’s getting smaller to look stupid? Not sure if that makes sense, I can’t really explain what I mean. And the “who am I” remark could again be her expressing that in her opinion she’s getting so fat she can hardly recognize herself.

Or I could be completely wrong and she really is losing weight.
any new of stream?
>>105132 Why do you sound like an idiot?
No one has the links to her stream olnyfans anymore
What's her Snapchat?
>>105119

She said on her OF like 2 months ago that she was going to lose weight, and she started going to the gym. So it's deliberate.

I unsubbed at that point so do know any more about how much she intends to lose or whatever, but it's very disappointing because she was looking incredible.
Yeah I got absolutely flamed on curvage for their amount of copium on her not losing weight. I’ve subbed her OF over the last year or so a handful of times, and been following her twitch prior… She was never into it, and unfortunately (for us that like how women look with added weight) when they start the eventual working out it’s like a drug and they drop the added weight faster than they packed it on. The ship has sailed. Shes just another regular blonde bimbo with huge tits in a sea of them.

She may bounce back eventually, mostly because a ton of her money was due to her being an outlier to the community. Until then though - I’m out.
I asked her on stream how is the gym going and she said she never went there, she is just doing her "diet".
(5.9 MB, 377x671, 2022-12-02a.gif) (4.3 MB, 671x377, 2022-07-24a.gif)
Uploading what I've found so far on Curvage, anyone got other videos?
Can someone upload her stream from yesterday?