Anyone got one of the following?
Fattening Spell Backfires
Cam Girl Blew Up
Teacher's Treat
International Spy of Gluttony
I Woke Up Fat
The Fattest Christmas Elf
anyone got the sink video?
mannn i remember my favorite one of hers was the fat date..
does she burp in like.. any of her videos? genuinely curious. if so which ones and obviously does anybody have any of them
would love to have the video where shes a friend who gained during quarintine and the teacher's pet video!

here's what i have as a humble offering (gain with mrs clauss, GF outgrew all her clothes and chubby maid gets fattened):

https://we.tl/t-MlhuiT4WZy
What's her weight progression looking like? She still looks... rather samey in fat to what she did a year ago
>>83211 (OP)
I think the new standard for gainers in the 2020s is they gotta have a boy or two theyre fattening up too.
>>83335
Very cringe tbh, nobody wants to see that shit
>>83331
thought so aswell. also, she did change her name to curvygothgf from gaininggothgf. maybe she is done gaining?
she only did that cause she got doxed and bullied on some reddit site iirc.
>>83335
Nah bruh, shes a feeder. New trend is for female feeders to get fat and bank on that BBW content train
>>83353
cringe how? just cause it's a dude? silly mindset considering if that was a woman she was sitting on i'm sure it would suddenly not be cringe
Her husband literally looks like jabba the hut its disgusting. She picked one if the ugliest bhms i have ever seen. She wont even be able to fuck him in another 100 lbs too such a mistake.
>>83641
Accurate no wonder they never post any fucking videos lmao
>>83641
I only see jealosy from someone that doesn't make content and just spreads hate. Guys, nobody care about you or Jabba. Use your hand, use your dick, get a life and fuck off.
>>83643
it's mostly that the guy keeps doing his whiny voice and everyone instantly shrivels up from it
Does anyone have the Bella Abbondanza crossover videos? There are 2 I think
>>83641
Think they'll ever just cave and do a Hutt and Slave Girl video?

Also, looking at the Coomerparty thing for her stuff, it's mostly shit of him.
(1.8 MB, 1814x1026, wg goth.png)
Anyone got the one where she talks about how she got with her bf?
Can I get a reup on these links, please?
Reup please
>>86056 (Cross-thread)
Also, sorry to do this, but if any selfless individual would re-up any videos posted here, would be very grateful. Missed this thread
reup asap im thristy
reupload?
Anyone have any of her videos off of Curvage?
Can I get reups
Does anyone have the date video?
I see this thread get bumped every now and then, but there are actually no posts for that?

Is someone doing shady shit?
https://coomer.party/onlyfans/user/hanselandthewitch
I'm suprised no one has put this. This is the coomer for her boyfriend's onlyfans. Most of the videos are mutual and roleplay clips between the two of them but there are a few videos where it's just Alice.
>>88407
Doesn't she have her own onlyfans?
Yup. it's on coomer. Hasn't been updated in a while tho
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LVNnckViS1pQWkk=
(571 KB, 1572x530, uPDATE.png)
Im updating her coomer
>>89045
Figure it out yourself. It's not hard
Curvygothgf
Anyone have the gamer girl vid? I have her 30 min stuffing, a teasing vid, and some others
I feel like she hasn't gained any significant weight in a year or so? Been the girlfriend of such a fat dude you would expect her to balloon really fat, but she doesn't seem to be gaining at all.
>>94013
imo her face was noticeably fatter when she came back after the hiatus earlier this year
>>94020
Yeah, life half a year ago. Anything since then tho?
>>94028
Yeah I don’t expect her to gain too much, she seems to do it more as role play then in actual practice.

Also I think she used to market her self as “gaininggothgf” now she’s “curvygothgf”
Any coomer update?
>>94033
The name change was because her content got splashed all over the front page of Reddit. Tbh I think most of her gain was because she got with a fat guy and did blow up a fair bit and has lent into that as a result. I think I’ve seen her mention wanting to get to like 300-350 but that could just be more rp than actuality. She’s def more of a slow gainer after that initial blow up either way.
>>94107
Yeah I just see her as an FA who doesn’t mind getting fatter, but isn’t actively trying to stuff herself and gain.
>>93977
I second this. Personally I I’m not into ssbbw and don’t think she needs to be bigger. I think she’s a knock out a even when she was thinner. Her face is classically pretty and her body proportions are pretty ideal even at smaller sizes. Especially with those wide hips and her huge jiggly ass. Can’t say that about many of these models and a lot start looking like shapeless blobs by her size. I think if she blew up too big she would lose her womanly curves. But maybe that’s just me
>>94618
Yeah that is just you. Stop being gay. Half of this fetish is about growth for the sake of growth and the rush thereof.
Boring there's no gain 😴
>>94974
>not even a "please" anymore
>let alone uploading something in return

Stop touching yourself lazy fag-nigga
>>94986
I agree with the please, and reciprocal upload statements, but I don't think a black guy would say "fag-nigga". "fag ass nigga" I believe is the correct articulation.
Please any reuploads
does anyone have a “growing” “rapid gain” video like her blueberry muffin?
thanks
bump
can anyone update her coomer?
It seems like she mainly does guy fat fetish stuff with her boyfriend that is way fatter than her
>>98929
I wonder what she looks like without the heavy make-up.
any reups or new stuff?
Can anyone recommend on of her videos with a lot of burping?
anyone got the devil thing with Bella?
>>103222

they're such a hot and unexpected duo
Would love to see her coomer updated
>>104399

The you are a creep amongst creeps
only the losers on this site would judge someone else for liking an offshoot of the weird shit they're into
>>104429
what did I miss? Someone did a dirty delete
>>104710
Pictures of her with her obese bf
>>104730
Ah, the Augustus Gloop looking guy.
Isn't there the male channel where posting him would be more appropriate?
serious question but is she actually gaining? seems like she has plateaued hard
>>104762

after she changed her name from gaininggothgf to curvygothgf she kinda answered your question
>>104762
She said multiple times that her name change was because of her content name getting publicly outed on the front page of Reddit
Coomer Update Please?
>>103222
These two are really hot
Can someone share the video of her blowing her BF?
Does she ever upload any nude content? Just found about her recently.
Does she have any actual nude content?
Just found out her recently.
Personally, I just wish we had some of her Curvage videoes
>>106436
that's so fucking hot holy shit
Re-up for teacher vid?
coomer update if possible? been like 6 months
I mean.. that's probably like 4 posts we're missing. lol
Can anyone reup anything thank u
>>107241
I have 2 Teacher vids of her
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXR3Y2V1ZnlwRWY=
Any one got any good uploads from her?
Bump on this
She's soooooo pretty
Does anyone got content of her bf?
>>110005
You're gonna get shat on by that but I'll go down with you, her content with her man is first-rate, like that shit is sooo good
Looks like her coomer got updated, but it's missing a couple of months
Also did she lose weight?
>>106401
She has hands down the most underrated ass in this entire fetish. And she manages to have such a defined hourglass figure regardless how fat she is. Top notch
>>111830
i think her belly is too big for her to be a proper hourglass, but her ass is massive and definitely criminally underrated. if there was such a thing as a sleeper ass, hers would be a perfect example of one.
>>111933
Her belly looks massive when she’s sitting down and I think she also really plays it up with camera angles, but when she’s standing you can see that proportionately it’s actually all in those hips, thighs and ass. I remember when she was thin she was a classic hourglass/ leaning pear with a tiny waist compared to those wide af hips
There is barely any pics of her ass
reup?
Any new vids
Bump can someone update her coomer?
Anything new
Anyone got any of her stuff with her super fat bf/husband?
>>109692
>>110057
Apparently she doesn't put anything behind a paywall. All of her content should be up there but for some reason it's missing a bunch of past months and years worth of vids, seen this happen with other uploaded pages too.
Anything new?
>>116233
giant rips time out and needs to be told to run several times to get it all, and it always starts at most recent, which creates weird gaps in the middle of coomer's content timeline
>>117218
Could you try reuploading the humiliated by Mom vid think it got screwed up since it cuts off 2 minutes into a 6 minute video, thanks for everything else
Are there any videos where she burps?
can someone repost the teacher roleplay vid? She looks so much like my english professor its crazy
>>117411
Both teacher vids are included in my upload
Coomer has been updated.
>>118050 man she makes such great content..... just need to see those titties for her to be absolutely elite
Correct me if I’m wrong but Isn’t goth gf trying to lose weight now?
So, has anyone ever gotten her stuff from Curvage?
There seems to be a lot more of her roleplay stuff there.
She seems to have gained a lot more in the past month or two. Her and that booty are looking huge in her recent photos
>>122951
She said at her curvage that she hasn't been gaining for a long time, she looks fatter because as she put it: Angle and good light change a lot
>>122975
She just recently said that she gained 20 lbs again so I guess she either changed her mind or can’t stop herself from gaining more
(453 KB, 1691x2448, IMG_4717.jpeg)
One of the best butts in the game imo
Any new content with her bf?
>>123260
You mean, she's lying but not eating hot chips?
What blasphemy is this?
>>123306
IS SHE CHARGING HER PHONE AT LEAST
Can any heroes reup the content from https://mab.to/t/FnOlkOj1E0T/us2
Went down like 20 min ago before could get anything saved.
>>123260
She looks very obviously bigger lately than she had been looking. Do you have eyes?
>>123331
her coomer hasn't been updated since march tho
>>123828
How is this sad, you gay? She’s hot as hell
>>123848
Personally, I hope she gets even bigger.
>>123880
Hope she gets as big as her husband
>>123887
I'd prefer bigger than him.
won`t take her serious until she doubles her current weight
>>83211 (OP)
does anyone have a mega of most of her files
>>127878
Check her coomer, its stacked
Looking at the stuff over on coomer party, I can't help but feel that she's either seen, or planted the comments focusing on her ass getting bigger.

Also, just a personal opinion, but the videos that have her husband included tend to be worse in quality.
>>128816
Never know I guess but I doubt that. She has plenty of fans for that big ass and always made ass focused content. I’m not gonna complain about it either way

Her stuff with her husband is super hot in my personal opinion. she just don’t make nearly enough of it. There’s so little mutual gaining stuff out there and theirs was the best I’ve found yet. You can tell she’s actually super into it which is rare