/bbw/

Any whole vids?
>>82886
yeah i’ve got like 20-25 of em, maybe i’ll upload em later
but good god, i need her pregnancy content, from the preview of it it’s just pure gold
There was a video on spankbang for a bit of her chugging beer, I can't find it now but does anyone have it?
I have a bunch of her vids that have been dropped in the past but nothing that isn’t already floating around out there if you google her. What kills me is there’s a trove of unreleased vids and photos that people used to be able to buy via her email but I’ve never seen any of it. The outgrown photo sets come to mind but I’m sure there’s plenty of other stuff too
>>82897
Iirc she just took pics that were on her tumblr/sdb page and that all got wiped. Good luck tracking that shit down
>>82963
I was always tempted to pay that $50 or however much it was and I really wish I did
she got an onlyfans?
what was her last known weight
>>83012
no only an snapchat, where you pay but can't screenshot or screen record any content
Whats her snapchat? Ill drop some scrilla to get some content for the team. Im not a retard and know i actually know how to record snapchats.
>>83133
You’d be better off emailing her I think it’s just ffafeed@gmail, I haven’t tried since she got doxed but I wish u luck
I once saw a chugging video by her that isn’t one of the ‘mainstream’ videos we see today. Does anyone have any chugging videos?
Really tragic what happened to her, some uncle tried to ruin her life and may have succeeded. She had an amazing gain, was super hot, and really I into it. Put out a lot of freebies and content too.
>>83377
Wow dude you can't just drop something like that without telling us the story
>>83377
>>83382
I thought it was just some random enraged sperg who reacted to her not being his gf or something that doxxed her to her employer and family or such?
>>83388
He could correct me if I’m wrong,but I’m pretty sure by “uncle”,he just meant the dude was some sorta creep, not an actual uncle
I've got 70 or so videos of her to share. I'll upload in chunks. Here's the first batch

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXZ0dlFNZ1pyNWg=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXB2SVRnRXhBZWQ=
Dude you're a legend!
>>86859
Part 2

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXJJc0lFV0duMlg=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LThRMG9SRnBUTlo=
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LXpTdVhRV2k3VHY=
2 heavy cream chugging videos to finish things off

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWgwZGJCdXJINTc=

Here's hoping she makes a return some day. Enjoy
>>86867
Thanks for the big drops!

I share your hopes, but I also know they're empty hopes. Someone did her REALLLLL dirty. And their incel, degen ass fucked it for everyone else.
I'm new here what program/site do I use to download these?
>>86907
Agree. In my opinion she was the GOAT. Amazing shape, huge round gut, with a thin to fat gain. She was clearly very into the fetish and made a ton of free content. She was awesome and I hope she makes a comeback fatter than ever. But I doubt it
>>86919
I would hand over $20 dollars for an onlyfans so long as she uploaded something full length three or four days or so. Also if she did some more masturbation focused content as well.
Anyone else getting a Failed-Needs authorization when downloading?
Has anyone made a weight gain compilation of her?
>>86919
She made no free content besides her tumblr posts… her stuff got leaked pretty quickly but it was not free in the first place
She showed a lot of content, gifs, and nudity even on her tumblr is what I was referring to. Because she was generally into it.
someone have her pregnancy content?
Only preggo vid I could find

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WVdJdWRHOHZPWFZKVkZWdlFtSnE=
stumbled on this board looking for her stuff and missed getting the vids. Says expired :/
>>87301
>>86866
>>86867
>>86859
I know I know its a pain but I think I speak for a lot here when I ask for a reup if possible, wetransfers last about as long as a glass of milk on a hot week
Anybody had any luck emailing her? or is her content just gone, gone?
>>88591
I assume no one emailed her. Because you'd have to have one- and only one- low functioning autistic brain cell to even think that emailing her would ever produce the desired result.

And I can only imagine the person that describes wouldn't be able to figure out to send such a message.

Seriously, though, the girl was trying to figure out how to get lawyers to help her solve her problems with being doxxed and content everywhere. She claimed to have lost her dream job because of this.

And there are full fucking retards thinking emailing her is a going to get a positive response?

"Hey, I know this community of toxic incels ruined your life for a while. But I'm from the bbw piracy chan and I need fresh material to walk to. Got any freebies?"

Jfc.
>>88609
lol.
I wonder if a bunch of the users here are semi-voluntarily celibate because they can't land the "we're gonna need a bigger boat" fish that they're looking for, or if they're (I assume you don't include yourself. I sure don't) just no love haters.
>>86859
Good lord I would die for a reup.
>>88674
Yeah, me too. Why do people use the upload services that expire after a few days? Stuff on mega or gdrive (or a torrent) never expires
Can someone reup the videos on a mega thread
>>88703 you must be new here
Any reups?
Also, sorry for my ignorance, but what is her name?
>>86859
I can't belieeeeeve I missed this dump - any chance of a re-upload? As others have said, she was absolutely the greatest, and I'm definitely missing some videos that might be in here.
bump. Anyone have her Snapchat name?
>>87301
mind to reupload broski? would be much appreciated