/bbw/

We need updates
No content here. I just really enjoyed my time dating her and of course fucking around with her. She’s a gem of a person and none of this matters other than wanting a to brag a bit lmao
>>85068
Dont know why you bothered, nobody believes you.
>>85055
Any chance anyone has any clips of her at her highest?
>>88308
who is the retard that keeps on putting these links up, you are supposed to keep that shit on the DL
>>88311
Nah it doesn’t matter, they don’t respond to DMCA requests. It’s also not some super exclusive site only you and a few others know about lol
>>88318
Yeah but the more we talk about coomer and post links the more creators that get smart keep the good stuff paywalled/dm only
>>88360

Doubt it. I still sometimes sub to models that can be found on comer, if I’m interested in seeing the most up to date and/or to show some support, but I’ll never resub any model that paywalls content. I imagine that’s not an uncommon view and that ppv fetish models probably have lower income against sub only models.
PeachyPop is such a disappointment…she’s so cute and clearly can fatten up brilliantly but then she disappears.
>>88852
You can add AdoreTheBelly, and many others, current & past, to the group. They obviously didn't have the mental stability to begin and sustain their own public display of their feedism interest. They've ended up disappointing us and themselves. .
Well when all you’re good at is looking adorable and gaining weight low self esteem is a given at least in most cases.
>>88368 idk man, consider something like Jen bretty who charges high prices for her content with mediocre wall post content. I know I’m talking about a model outside of feedism. But ykno, Simps gonna simp.

Also when I said “dm only” I mean when models do the resubs get ppvs for free trend I’ve noticed.
Look I'm sorry for begging. But if anyone has the "POV You’re My Boyfriend And I’m Begggging You To Fill My Belly" Video from this cutie I'd truly appreciate it.
Did anyone ever get the videos of her at her highest weight?
>>88863
Oh...so you mean women. Yeah that tracks.
>>91586
Lmao. Sometimes I feel like this community might be getting maybe a little better, then we have people like this in it who just make me laugh at how fucking antiquated they are
Please reup any vids yell got
Just be honest and say” I like how I am or I want loose.” Pretending to have a growing stomach month after month is deception for money. It’s gaslighting and girl who is dishonest makes a girl who is an 8 turn into a five. Like Growing good girl. It’s obvious she has lost or stayed the same this year. It’s not great but I don’t dislike her for it because she isn’t trying to pull a fast one.
she really is just looking for money….using the same old content as if it was new. She’s probably not even fat anymore
She’s said a million times she doesn’t gain intentionally and just lets her weight do whatever. I just enjoy her for being hot and fat.
She's back boys. Let's ride
OK…so she definitely is getting fat again….it was a shame that she shrunk before but she seems to be back to her big eating days and she’s going to find it harder to maintain now that she’s gone through several gain/loss cycles:
Ok…so she’s still thinner than her fattest but her pregnancy weight gain seems to have brought out her fat girl tendencies…she definitely has gained. Hopefully she’ll blow up to at least 400z
>>88913
Anyone got these