/bbw/

(1.4 MB, 404x720, tumblr_raaah5Cbff1znotnj_720.mp4)
Couldn't see a thread here so I thought I'd share what I have of her and get the ball rolling.

She got pretty fat recently, I would've never guessed.

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LTB5R3B5OVRDT28=
shes sexy af for sure.

but tell me her bedroom doesn't look like an american haunting story
We need a coomer of her
what was her most recent known weight
>>82486
is it higher than back like a decade ago?
>>82518
yep, second that, would be really great if you could do that m8
Too bad she is a total cunt and has a permanent resting bitch face ever since she went from chubby to obese
>>82543
I prefer her chubby version bc she had an hourglass/pear figure and had a slimmer face
>>82555 damm that's crazy
>>82579
don't tell me what to do, you are not my dad
(120 KB, 700x852, Eomer.jpg)
Is she a cis-gendered woman. You know an Actual woman?

The faggots are cunning.
They are disguised as women.
>>82599 This is not a shitpost by the way.
I just want to know.
Did someone delete my question?
To whoever made her party, i love u man, can i suck ur dick ?
(As someone said on alyss thread we have to be really careful).
>>83022
Amen to that, she used to be kinda bubbly but become super serious out of nowhere and will most likely destroy it
>>83024
Of course she's not going to be happy people are stealing her content ate you fucking dense?
>>83029
No, I’m attracted to fat women.
>>83029

she's back ladies and gentlemen

Kendall, we're gonna do what we've always done here. You can keep checking in here every single day, fume, and come out of it outraged and cheated; or you can just ignore this site altogether and save yourself the mental strain. You can't fight horny people on the internet- just see this place like Mochii does and treat it like advertising.
>>83127
always hard to tell when guys doing this is satire or not
>>83127
lol I don't think it's her dude. you don't need to give some weird speech like you're the main character or something
Those are some of the most “dead eyes” I’ve ever seen (this woman has clearly seen some shit) unless she’s always had this lifeless look to her 🤷‍♂️
>>83127
Yeah, I'm not her. I just dont get how people think she's in the wrong getting upset that her content is being stolen. Is it going to happen, yes but don't pretend posting her entire onlyfans is doing her any favors
>>83127
Oh he thought it was the model. Her name is Kendall? I always thought it was Jessica or smthn
>>83024
>>83029
She's been rude and bitchy for almost a decade now. If anyone deserves to have their content stolen,it 's her.
Thanks for the coomer drop, looks like she's lost weight since 2021 so glad I'm not paying for it
Imagine uploading stuff to the literal internet and getting mad you can’t control who gets to see it.

Also remember the Hank Hill meltdown lmao
>>83305
She got that roblox ass
>>83280
>>83314
It’s that dusty millennial instagram attitude. She’s not unattractive or anything but has seen better days.
>>83328
Camgirls are far from being the worst people out there, but you're right about that entitled attitude. They'll tell a man he's not entitled to sex but you tell them they're not entitled to a large customer base and they lose their marbles.
>>83336
Watch her sc this with a caption along the lines of "no cap on god fr fr these incels be trippin fo shizzle"
(27 KB, 727x800, c83c34d2082ea8f887a36a45695b7805690d927eb4c94bcd4eca882a0bd8d61b.jpg)
personality aside, she's gorgeous: one of the prettiest faces in the scene. her accent makes me diamonds too.
she obviously has a lot of insecurities and projects them, and overcompensating in trying to act like a "bad bitch". but hey, we're all human. her constant pouty face is hot
Anyone have any new videos of her?
>>83346
based as fuck, i couldnt care less about her personality she's hot as fuck. the "bitchiness" adds to it
>>83305
What was the Hank HIll thing about?
>>83455

Someone said she had an ass like Hank Hill to troll her and she noticed it and they got all excited because she commented on it and blah blah. Just more drama.
I like her personality. She seems to have a good incel-fuckwit detector on hand
(50 KB, 555x550, 5rft.PNG) (174 KB, 308x271, hh.PNG)
>>83455
Someone posted a side-by-side pic with her ass and Hank Hill's ass because they're extremely similar, she noticed it and had a fucking meltdown on here (she posted multiple times posing as one of her fans; spammed mental health websites, which is ironic, and got banned by the admins) and on tumblr, where she went full sperg mode and started rambling about how successful she is and how good it is to bother people.
>>83512
I’m personally a belly guy, ass on any bbw that weighs more than 250 become incredibly… for lack of better word, fucked up
>>83512
Hank Hill ass and everything she is top notch quality.
>>83515
I’m an ass guy,but holy fuck I can probably count on one finger how many women on this site have a hood shaped ass.
>>83538
Hand*,i’m fucking stupid
Weightlifter here. The "ass problem" you're talking about can be fixed by doing squats and exercises that target glutes. Everyone responds to training differently and fat distribution matter a lot, but I'm convinced that a routine like this should help. You might not get a bubble butt, but it would definitely be an improvement. Occasional training is also beneficial that it improves mobility and would give you that "firm" fat look and of course, good for general health. Then there's a fetish side of things, so a feedee girl that goes to lift weights and overindulges would bust my nuts hard!
So then, squat a lot, eat a lot, then pop on some yoga pants and make sure I don't catch you after gym, especially during me peak.
>>83586
Well come on then, let's see your ass
Impressive... very nice... let's see Paul Allen's ass
>>83792
Cool it with the antisemitic remarks