/bbw/

she only does insta content. Otherwise, if she's doing anything else at all, it's private, and those who have it certainly aren't sharing.
>>81520
Shame, need to see that belly in action
So no one dose not need to share, she not BBW chain material.
>>81544
Fr, it looks so soft but she’s not into this kind of stuff
>>81548
As far as I know
>>81546
>>81548
Today our BBW chan committee has decided that she is a good bbw material for this board also taking into account your remarks. Therefore it is highly recommended to share more of her material here in this thread.
>>81552
Based. Surely there's something out there
>>81548
I wouldn't say she's not into this stuff or doing anything more "risque," but I wouldn't count on her doing anything more either. Iirc, she did a story poll a while back asking her followers if they would follow her on OF if she made one. Unsurprisingly, a good amount more would than wouldn't, and she was appreciative, but nothing ever came of it. A few times I've seen her reposted and tagged on insta by feedist type accounts, and she responded positively. She's also unusually receptive to FA comments on her page. It seems like beyond the usual plus size body positivity, they've helped her feel more confident and recognize her beauty. She responds nicely to everyone though (probably for engagement), so don't think too much of all this. Again, if you're counting on her doing OF or anything else, don't hold your breath.